Here And There

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Here And There - Page 9 Empty Re: Here And There

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:57 pm

Nyisa smiled and nodded. "That's fine. Me and Emus will grab our bag so we have a few clothes and meet with you at the air port?" That would also give time for everyone else, but she assumed the others already(or most of them) had their things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:45 am

Since Jason said they would pick up things along the way, Suki really didn't need to get anything. Besides, if she headed home to pack, her parents would suspect something was up. So she would go as is.

"Usagi said she would meet us at the airport, so we can get going when ever we're ready to head out." she says.

Jason nods as he pulls out his phone to make a call "Yes. I would like tickets for seven to Florida, in the United States..." he says as he continues to book them a flight.

Suki blinks "Wait, there's eight of us." she points out "So, who's not going?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:48 pm

Torin had a idea, but he wasn't sure. "Everyone, but Jason can get there on his own and he probably needs to get there to clear everything up. Or rather pull strings so you can all get your magical items in Hyrule since you need them. Am I right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Jason nods slightly "In a way. Most of you are still minors, so you'll need someone to watch out for you and that's where Mad comes in." he says, an evil gleam in his eye.

Mad's face was just as blank as it always was "As for your magical weapons, we'll take care of those when we to the States." he says "So let's get to the airport and get this adventure underway."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:29 pm

"So where would we be stopping at first at the States? Me and Nyisa haven't been to anywhere else but Japan growing up."
Emus had planned on one day moving around a bit to see more of the world, just not quite in this fashion.

Mad was hard to read, mostly because he pretty much always seemed blank.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:25 pm

Jason shrugs "Florida. From there, I'll charter us a boat to Hyrule. By the time you all get to the States, I'll have everything just about taken care of." he says.

He sends a text to Mad's phone "That's the pass for the tickets. Just let the airport people scan the barcode and you should be good to go." he says as he hands Mad a key "There's a locker at the airport, check it out before you board." he says as he starts out.

Mad looks over to the others, his burning red/orange eyes staring into their souls, it seemed "Let's go..." he snarls as he starts out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Nysia was really creeped out by Mad's presence, but he was here and he was going to help so she wasn't going to say too much on the subject. Was he really human or something else? She guessed it didn't matter too much, she was pretty sure no one here was exactly human, not that there was anything really wrong with that.

At least she got travel the states and go to this Hyrule place. Sure it be dangerous, but it still be a new experience for her and her brother.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:40 am

After a quick stop at the locker Jason said to visit, which had passports for the kids, it was time to be off. Their next stop, the United States of America! Suki heard a lot about it over the years and always wanted to see if what she heard was true.

((I suppose we can close this thread if you want.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:20 pm

(Fine with me, its about ran its course)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:27 pm

((This thread is Closed and all characters are Out!))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum