Here And There

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: Here And There

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:51 am

Hiroshi saw the two about the pursue and quickly tried his best to put a stop to it. "Wait a second! Don't go after them, she has this covered."

This caused both strangers to pause, the young man turning to them first. "Why not?"

"Wouldn't it make more sense for them to have help instead of just waiting behind?" The girl asked him.

"We'll..you see its hard to explain but the Oni they fought isn't really a bad person.." Hiroshi tried to explain. "They're just over dramatic and wanted to draw you two out because they like fighting and thought you two were strong. Back in the culture they came from that sort of thing was the norm. Subltely isn't their strong point but they mean no harm. Nixia is going along with it to get it out of their system, the culture thing is still going to take some doing since they're on earth now."

It was BS far as anyone could see, but it made sense.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:04 pm

Nixa watches from a distance, waiting or a good time to make her entrance. After Hiroshi explains what was going on, Nixa decides it was This time to make herself known!

She leaps out from where she was hiding, from behind a bush a little ways off and runs over to Roshi an the two others "Not to worry! The dastardly Oni as been run off." she says, striking a 'Super Heroic' pose... Which wasn't As impressive, considering she had some leaves in her hair from when she was hiding.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:24 pm

Emus and Nysia looked at each other, the former shrugged. "Heard of stranger stuff, so whatever. As long as its handled. "

Then Nixia came out with what she said, the leaves caught in her hair and pose kinda reminded him of his sister. She loved that kind of stuff. "Your friend explained what happened, said they just a bit carried away. You gotta break your Oni friend out of that habit, I don't want a misunderstanding to get out of hand."

"It's really nice to meet you Nixia!" The young girl said cheerfully, she was happy just to meet another magical girl. "My name, or alias is Songtress and this is my brother Codex. It's nice to meet you."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:32 pm

Nixa nods with a smile. Her heart all a flutter as someone had heard of her before! "It's good to meet fellow heroes like yourselves." she says.

She looks over to Codex "You're right. That Oni needs to stop getting overly excited."[color] she says "Too bad that can't be said about the others..." she says in what She considered an ominous tone.

"There are other Oni out there that don't show her restraint and they are many, but we are so few." she motions to Hiroshi "We could use both your help in keeping everyone safe."
[/color]
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 pm

As Emus expected, 'Songtress' was eating this up, which made him slightly amused.

The young woman gasped. "That's horrible! Do you need help? Its just us but we wouldn't mind the extra help."

Slightly bemused, Emus answered. "Yeah. I mean, its just been us but we're really new to this sort of thing. I'd say we've..been at it for like a month? Probably a bit more, at the most."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:43 pm

Nixa gives one of her best smiles "We could always use help beating back the forces of evil!" she says, giving the two a thumbs up "Whenever you're ready to meet up, head to the park by the school at night time, I shall be there!" she says as she leaps into the air "Farewell for now!" and behind the same bush.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:02 pm

So Nixia huh? The meeting was interesting, Emus hadn't expected to run into them here, not that it was a surprise condsidering they seemed to be around the same area. The fact she was easy on the eyes didn't hurt either.

"Uh..so..I just realized we didn't get your name..
" Songtress turned to Hiroshi and offered a small and hand. "Its nice to meet you."

"Yeah, its not ideal but that's life right?" Hiroshi shook her hand, along with Emus who offered. "Name's just Hiroshi. No nickname or alias. Not that there's an point anyway since I look the same. I gotta get going, but hopefully see you two later."

"Same. We have to go for now too. Take care." After that, the two left for now.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:45 pm

A moment later, Suki comes wandering back over to Hiroshi "So what do ya think?" she asks "Do you think they'll join us?" she asks as she checks her watch. She needed to be getting to the park soon to see if the two of them would show up.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:13 pm

Hiroshi thought about it a bit longer, his gut told the two would definitely be there. "I think they definitely will. The Songtress seemed like they really had wanted to meet you, so unless something happens I think the two will come."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:18 pm

Suki nods "I think so too." she says "And speaking of, I think we need to get you something to hide your identity, just incase we run into someone we can't beat and they go after your family ." she points out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:32 pm

"Like a costume?" Hiroshi questioned. "..I guess so. I mean, while not fond of them it kinda makes sense. I'd need an alias too but that could come later."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Suki thinks for a bit "Firebrand! That can be your name!" she says with a smile. She liked that name, it seemed to fit him. All that was missing, was a costume or some kind.

But that would have to wait. Right now, she had to get going "I'm gonna head on out. I'll let you know how the meeting goes." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:24 pm

If he thought nothing else, maybe he would use it. "All right. I have to talk to Torin anyway since he said he'd be at his place by now."

As for 'Codex' and 'Songtress' they were both waiting at the park, but in their normal states at the moment exactly where Nixia was suppose to be meeting them.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:08 pm

Suki was wondering if she should show up as Nixa or not. She decided not to. If they were going to trust her, than she should trust them.

She comes walking up to the two of them "Hello." she calls out to them "Beautiful evening, isn't it?" she asks, breaking the ice before she lets them know her secret.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:19 pm

It took a moment, but both teens got Who exactly was addressing them. This was too much of a coincidence for it to be anyone else, so both relaxed.

Nysia offered a smile. "It is. My name is Nysia."

"And Emus. Emus Vokel. " Emus greeted in a friendly tone. "Thanks for meeting us out here, I know its a lot to take with trust with people you're just meeting but goes for both of us."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:31 am

Suki was a bit surprised they figured out who she was. After all, it was a Huge assumption on their part that she was Nixa and not just some random person "Uh, I'm Fumitsuki Izumi..." she says with a bow "It's a pleasure to meet you both."

Just then, something takes out the lights in the area, and a heavy sound hits the ground, like a person landing from jumping down from somewhere. And within the darkness, a pair of burning orange eyes shine out, trained on all three of them!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:37 am

Emus was going to say something else, when an unatural darkness seemed to spread around them, both teens tensed. "..What the hell?" He was ready to transform if need be, the presence of the person made him uneasy as did Nysia.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:42 am

Suki was a bit unnerved as well "Um, uh, Mad? Is that, uh, you?" she asks in a small voice.

"Yes..." a primal sounding voice hisses from the darkness.

Suki breaths a bit easier "Wait a moment, guys..." she says to Emus and Nysia "He's here to help." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:27 pm

Both Emus and Nysia were a bit skeptical but they at least stopped reaching to transform at the given moment.

"Um..so..guess they're an friend of yours.." Nysia said somewhat awkwardly, trying to break the ice a bit.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:46 pm

Suki was still leary of Mad "He's... here to help." she says "Um, let's get something to drink." she suggests "It's on me." she offers.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:31 pm

Emus decided it was best to leave it alone, there was some obvious tension there. "I could go for that. Me and my sister were planning on getting something after this soon anyway."

"Y-yeah.." Nysia said, deciding to ignore Mad. "It's nicer talking in a warm environment with drinks then out in the open."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Suki leads them to the café by the park and orders a milkshake "So, uh, I suppose you know who I am. Did you want join me and my friends to help stop the Oni?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:08 am

Nysia smiled, nodding happily. "Mhm. We'd be happy too. To tell the truth we thought we were the only ones, uh kinda like us around here active until we heard a bit about you."

"We've never fought against the Oni before, just heard about them though."
Emus explained. "Are their powers all different?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:18 pm

Suki nods "Yes. Some of them are pretty weak, mostly their minions, and some are insanely strong...like the black knight..." she mumbles "But, we're working on a way to stop them for good... however, it's not going too well at the moment." she chuckles lightly.

Suki could Feel Mad lurking in the dark, watching them. Always watching. Seeing everything. A nervous gesture, a worried pause, an uneasy fidget. Mad seemed to see it all. But all he did, was just stand there, watching...
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:24 am

Nysia was more nervous about their presence, her brother, while weary about it took things into stride. "We'll, we never had any, I guess you could say enemies from the same place. It was always pretty random, most of them weren't too strong, but some were."

"I wish we knew more about Oni so we could help more, but until now didn't even know they were real." Nysia admitted,
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum