The Ripple Effect

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Ripple Effect - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ripple Effect

Post by Namey Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Ross nods "Yes. I knew. But to be fair, ur girl Was dead when I originally left." he says.

Will nods as well "Of that, I have no doubt. But I'm sure, while you were at Castlevania, you Must have seen their Alchemy Lab, right?" he asks Aron.

"They do more than turn lead into gold there." he explains "They have special tonics and potions there that can do Many strange and unnatural things, even bring someone back to life." he says.

Ross looks over from Will to Aron "What he Didn't say, was that the person has to be dead for Less then ten minuets. Which is why they couldn't use it on that other dead maid." he says, referring to Mally.

"Angel was pissed, but once her friend was revived, she calmed down. Lost feed you all that bullshit, just to get you up here so you could train with the Guardian and become strong enough to protect Angel, since her friend is always with her." he explains.

Will nods once more "Like I said, that old man Love to manipulate others for his own ends." he says.

Ross frowns at Will "Only because he can't protect Angel himself." he says in a low tone.He looks over to Aron "But know that everything Lost does, is for the greater good. Everything he does, has a purpose."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Aron would make a note to be careful at taking everything what Lost said at face value for the next time. "So..if the training offer is open and I Do decide to do it, how long would it take me? If I'm here, I might as well make it count."

To be able to protect Peresphone and the rest of his loved ones from most things did have some appeal to it. However, he didn't want to spend years, upon years away from them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Will thinks for a bit "I would like to keep you here for ten years, that would be plenty of time to build up your strength and make you into the perfect fighter but I doubt you'll want to stay up here for that long..." he says, thinking "In the end, it's really up to you how long you want to stay here for." he points out.

Ross moves over to the edge o the Lookout. His job here was done. He had done what he set out to do. Now that this was done, Lost wanted Ross to check on Dysis and Tracy. He looks back to Aron. He hd a feeling that the young man would be okay now, then he steps off the Lookout.

((Ross is out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Aron shook his head. "That's way too long for me, being here for ten years I would miss so many things going on with my loved ones and the outside world during that time. My little sisters would be in their teens and who knows what else I'd miss.." He was thinking for a moment. "And probably just learning the basics probably take me two to three years, but not sure how it usually goes."

He may have to decline the training, because it was time he wouldn't get back. It did have some appeal to be able to protect Peresphone and his other loved ones, but the time he wasn't as keen as missing. However, if that didn't pan out there was always the wish thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Will nods "That's doable." he says as he leads Aron to a door "This..." he opens the door, which lead to a small living area, that was in the middle of a VAST empty reality "Is the Hyperbolic Time Chamber." he says as he heads in.

"One day outside of this room, is one year inside. So three days out, is three Years in. That's plenty of time to teach you to do..." he holds out a hand as a small ball of purple electric energy forms in it, ten it suddenly shoots from Will's hand into the strange reality "This." he says.

A few seconds later, a MASSIVE explosion, one akin to a nuclear blast, detonates way off in the distance. Will walks out and closes the door before the shockwave hits "So what do say? Do wish to learn my ways?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Aron paused a bit, he had to consider it. He didn't like fighting and he honestly preferred a more quite life. But he knew, being with Peresphone there probably always be some danger. Even if one day for whatever reason Angel went on her own with another bodyguard or Peresphone stayed behind like before, it still be there. Mainly because at least one person would be after Angel for her positon and status. And of course Peresphone wouldn't just stand for that.

It didn't matter if he wanted that if there were others out there that wanted the opposite. So, he was going to do what he could to protect them. "I do. I'll go with the complete training."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Will nods, smiling "Full training it is. It'll be about a week out here, depending on how fast you learn." he says "There's one thing I have to do before we can get to training, and that's something only a god like myself can do..." he walks over to Aron and places his hand on top of his head "This is your last chance to change your mind. Once I do this, you're in all the way. Is this Truly what you want?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:55 pm

"I'm ready." Aron said firmly, he was sure. "But what exactly did you just do to me?" He knew when peresphone and Angel came back, his parents would tell him what he was up to, if Lost didn't so they wouldn't worry.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:20 pm

Will shakes his head "Nothing yet. However..." he starts. Suddenly a rush of energy suddenly surrounds Aron as an electric blue aura engulfs him!

This lasts for a few seconds, before Will takes his hand away "I just unlocked your potential, making it so you can learn to use your Ki energy as I do." he explains.

He opens the door to the Time Chamber "Let's do this." he says "Just to let you know, I play by the school of hard knocks type of training, so don't expect me to go easy on you.." he says "But remember, as tough as I will be on you, I Want you to get stronger."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Aron knew this was going to be it, and once he stepped in it was going to be some years but he felt all of it was going to be worth it in the end once he was done, even if it was hard.

So he stepped in after Will, prepared for whatever training may come this way.

(Ten years is a long ass time and be tedious on both our parts, so I recommend leaving it and coming back when ready. Like what we did with Allen)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:02 pm

((Agreed. But it's only going to be about 6 to 7 years. Also, Aron might need a new profile.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:23 pm

(Probably. I'll work on it later)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:22 pm

The doors to the Hyperbolic Time finally open up. It had been a whole week since Will and Aron had gone in. Seven whole Years to them. Will comes walking out first, his blue ninja gi was pretty beat up, as was the one he gave to Aron.

Will stops and looks around, everything seemed normal enough. He turns an looks to Aron "Your training is now complete. There's only a few more things I can teach you, but not now." he says, patting Aron on the back "I'm impressed by how quickly you pickedĀ  everything up at you decided to stay and train. I only had two other students." he says.

"But now you're ready to face Anything that's out there. Just remember three things...One, I'll always be here to help...Two, there will Always be someone stronger...Three, Never stop training." he says "Now go. Your ladies are waiting for you, my pupil."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Aron felt tired, but happy and more or less satisfied. He was happy this portion of his training was complete. As the saying went, absence made the heart grow fonder and he really missed all his loved ones during his time away.

"I understand. Its been an honor, I'll still visit when I can. Though..before I go is there anything else I should know?" Will kinda seemed to know a bit more about what was going on, kinda like Lost just not as much. It made sense though, being the guardian deity of this planet and all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Will nods "In asking me that, you've shown your wisdom and for that, I shall teach you something special when next you show up." he says with a grin and pats Aron, roughly, on the back "But yes, there's something I wanted you to know. Don't show off and use your new skills only wen you have to. Because this type of power seems to attract like minded people." he explains "And while I'm sure you can handle Most of them, there will be some that are too powerful for you."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:11 pm

Aron shook his head. "Oh no worries. My natural powers got a lot stronger to, so I should be all rights. To be honest, I really just wanted to live an normal life as much as I could. I just began to accept that with my company, my life will just be a bit more exciting then I'm used to."

He decided it was about that time. "I guess its time. I'll see you later."

After paying his respects he left into the unknown, but he surprisingly didn't use his Z, just normal flying.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:13 pm

Will watches him leave and chuckles to himself "Got wings, might as well use them.Jason could learn a thing or two from Aron." he says as he heads back in to change.

((I guess this thread of closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2