Out And About

2 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Out And About - Page 17 Empty Re: Out And About

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:43 pm

Emanulle paused to think a bit. "Kobe's kind Are empaths, but that would probably only help to a limited extent in this case. The cop out answer is a phsyic but decently powerful ones aren't common, and I doubt our little group is going to have any join anytime soon. I'll think of something. It's what I have, if nothing else."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:54 pm

Sam shakes his head "We are trained to shield our minds, so I am sure all Kobe would get from one of us, is nonsense and confusing mumbo-jumbo." he says "What about that school you had young Michru enrolled into?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Emanulle paused, hesistatning a bit. "My friend Mike's school? There should be some that could help, only I'm somewhat reluctant due to the danger of that. In particular, there is a young very gifted young woman named Alia that could potentially help, I just don't want them to get hurt or involved in this mess. A while ago they put their neck out to help Michru and some others and I consider them a friend. I'll keep it in mind though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:18 pm

"What about that young man, Ness I believe his name was." Sam asks "He seemed quite strong. Taking out that Vladimir fellow simply by pointing at him." he says "If anyone can help sort out the Brothers from the Templars, I am betting it is he."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:26 pm

"It's possible. It's just they aren't the easiest person to find." Emanulle said after a bit. "If nothing else, it doesn't hurt to ask, assuming he can be found and is still around." This would be easier if they had a dedicated person with that power set, but life was rarely that convenient.

Though, after a bit he decided a bit of a lighter subject for them both with all the heavier things going on.

"But in lighter news, I've been wondering if you could teach me how to cook some of your dishes. You got a lot of fans with your cooking, and honestly cooking is something I could improve on."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Sam chuckles "Of course, my friend,  I would not mind at all." he says "Though, you know you you can find cooking program on he holodeck that are much better than my own cooking skills." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:42 pm

"I could, but I don't like using the holodeck for things like that unless I have to. I rather learn by my own hands or along with friends. I did use it for training far as energy manipulation goes though, it did its part.
" Emanulle was proud of himself for figuring that out on his own..we'll not entirely but one got the point. "Did you learn on your own or did someone teach you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:25 am

Sam nods "I, indeed, had people teach me how to care for myself." he says "Learning to cook is a basic essential for a Brotherhood assassin to know, as they may be in the field for a good while." he explains "As for some of my other cooking skills, I had picked them up on my different missions." he says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:34 pm

"I learned mostly from practice, the other part was my aunt and uncle when they were here.."
He trailed off a bit, thinking about something. "I'm going to let you go for now, but it was nice talking to you like always."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Sam waves his friend off, then goes back to what he was doing before hand. He would have to speak with Zyna and find out what all she can really do, if he was going to work out how to battle the Templars. This was normally Marcen's thing, but since his shinobi friend was out, he would have to fill in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:49 pm

Speaking of, Zyna was in the cafteria area talking to Aiko and Kimiko while Jerod was writing things. Natomi was off doing their own thing, Elora was in her room and Kobe was by Jerod. Cadmus hadn't been seen.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:46 am

Hitomi was training in the holodeck. A program tha Marcen set up for her, to train her if he was unable to do so. Like the one who programmed it, the program was a bit harsh and a little unforgiving. Mist village training  was a bit different from Leaf village training, it seemed.

Haruhi, for her part, was reading up on all the adventures of both of Jack's teams, as well as listening to Mondo tell some stories about their many, Many adventures. She seemed fixated by it!

Alice was still brooding as she wanders around the streets of Tokyo, looking for trouble. She feels that beating up some baddies would make her feel better.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:27 am

In this time, Kobe was only listening to Mondo as he talked to the young Farian idly, only intercepting some times if something of interest came or to clarify something. "I never really asked before, but who was your team main threat? Did they have one?"

Cadmus after finishing an talk with Rachael was mulling over the next bit before he decided to call Johns if he was around. They were still in hiding, but he did have a number. He needed a bit of advice and considering the man was married, he'd probably be one of the best people to ask.

Sure there was Larry and his wife, but those two regularly got mad at each other and then were fine at dinner time as if nothing happened. He and Alice relationship so new, so it was hard to say the kind of dynamic that would be in place, didn't help they were both new to the whole thing so they were learning as they go.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:59 am

Mondo shakes his head "I dare not speak his name! For to talk about him, will summon him!" he says in an ominous tone.

Dave, who had come in mid story, shakes his head with a sigh "It was a robot who took to calling himself, 'Lord Vindicator'." he says "We destroyed him not too long ago. Which is why, Jack, Mondo, and myself are here." he explains.

Mondo frowns (which was a sight, considering his muzzle) "Geez...Just take the fun out of everything, why don't ya?" he grumbles.

The phone rings for a bit, then goes to voice message. Where ever Johns was, it seemed that he was either unwilling or unable to answer the phone at this time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:20 pm

Kobe found that a bit amusing. "If he was an main enemy, I doubt they were an 'simple' robot though considering a bit of what Jack and others are capable of."

"An..robot?" Zyna interjected. "Like me?" Technically, that term was never used for her but it was besides the point since most people who didn't know better just referred to her that. Kynloids, were more like Reploids then anything else, just an Eldarian twist to them.

Cadmus thought of leaving a message, but ultimately decided against it and left it alone. They had a family to look after, along with the current situation that was going on. However, there wasn't anything he could Really do to help Johns as annoying as it was. Far as public was concerned, Tylon didn't have any outstanding right violations when it came to Zoanthropes, so legally nothing could be done. And illgeally, that would make things worse.

It of course also occured to him just maybe Johns wasn't being busy or cautious but he and his family were in trouble from the people after him as he thought. He really didn't want to think of that possbility, but he had a right to be worried and paranoid. He just had no proof.

He pushed it out of his head, he had enough to think about. In the mean time he took a nap.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:09 am

Dave shakes his head "The Vindicator was anything but a simple robot. He was very strong, very fast, almost completely indestructible and on top of it all, he could shut down our powers." he explains.

Mondo nods "But even with all that, we beat him. But it took some doing on our part, because he wasn't alone either." he says.

Dave nods, arms crossed, thinking "Indeed. He had his own team, like us." he mumbles [color=lightblue]"But Unlike us, he also had followers.

Haruhi frowns "Followers? Like cult stuff?" she asks.

Dave shakes his head "Not quite. He took in run aways and homeless, giving them a place to belong. He spoke to them about how society had failed them and how His way, was the right way." he explains in a low mumble.

Haruhi tilts her head slightly "How...do you know all this? If you don't mind me asking." she asks.

Mondo looks over to her "When we first got wind of the Vindicator recruiting the leff fortunate, Dave went undercover to try and find out what the Vindicator was up to. In the end, it didn't turn out too well." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:18 pm

"I see.." Zyna frowned a bit, she would say Vindicator was taking advantage of the less fourtnate, which seemed like it. But for someone down on their luck and no one else to watch after them, she could only imagine the appeal of someone saying they were 'there' for them in some way. It was an powerful thing too much took for granted.

"Do you know who made them? They'd have to be pretty advance if they can shut off powers like that.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Dave nods "Yeah. We know who made him." he mumbles.

Mondo shrugs, lazily "The Vindicator didn't use to be a crazy robot hell bent on taking over the world. It started life as a simple loader bot for cargo." he explains.

"But after a freak accident, he became self-aware and left to form his 'new' gang, the V-Crew." Jack fills in as he walks in "Sorry, everyone. I heard you guys talking about the Vindicator." he says.

"And the reason the Vindicator was so powerful, was because he got his hands on something called a 'Fragment of the Chaos Shard' and That's what he used to null our powers." Dave points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Zyna took note of the tone and decided not to press, because it seemed like their origin of who made them was something of a touchy subject. "Chaos Shard? Is that an artifact?" She was going to on a limb and say they had nothing to do with Chaos Emeralds; not that anyone had ever seen one. They were just stories.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:35 pm

All three, Jack, Mondo, and Dave, shrug "We. honestly, don't know." Dave says "The Vindicator only ever mentioned it in passing, or when he was taunting us." he explains.

Jack nods in agreement "He never Actually told us where he got it, but we assume that after he was teleported into the sun, his remains came into contact with it when he was drifting in space." Jack says, thinking "But that's only a theory."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:44 pm

"How did any of them survive being hurled into the sun..?"
Kobe muttered more to himself. "But I honestly shouldn't be too surprised with the things I've seen already.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:48 pm

Mondo shrugs once more "It was made of a very strong metal and it's brain box was well insulated." he explains "It needed to be built Ford tough if it was going to handle the cargo it was handling." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:04 pm

"Hm.." Zyna said thinking. "And what about the others? You said they had their own team like yours."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:59 pm

Mondo shrugs "They don't really matter anymore. Seeing as how most are either locked up or in the wind." he says

Dave nods as well "I agree. Like us, the V-Crew was quiet extensive. Ranging from a heavy hitter stronger than Jack that has a giant baseball for a head, to a super smart pile of rotting man and trash." he says, making a face.

Jack nods absently "Hardball and Junkage. They were, along with one other, the original V-Crew lifers." he mumbles "Hardball is in therapy and no one knows where Junkage disappeared off to."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:45 pm

"...Trash and a rotting man?" Zyna ventured a bit hesistantly, not finding the visual that pleasant to think of. "..Were they in some type of accident?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum