Out And About

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Out And About - Page 10 Empty Re: Out And About

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:31 pm

There was the sound of someone hitting the floor Just outside of the kitchen, Sam was about to investigate, but a second later, Mondo comes Literally dragging himself in. One hand was on the back of his color and was pulling, while the rest of him was following, as if being dragged by someone.

Sam takes a step back "¡Mi palabra!" he says in surprise "Well, tha is certainly, Handy." he says after getting over his surprise at someone dragging themselves into a room.

Marcen nods "Okay, let's go make a difference." he says as he heads to the hangar. He didn't Exactly know how to fly, so he would put their destination in the navi computer.

((I guess Marcen an Ramona are out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Zyna..was not entirely sure what she just witnessed. Most of the others didn't seem to be bothered, except for Sam who was mildly surprised.

"Uh, good morning." To the young woman, he still seemed rather out of it but she wasn't too sure.

Natomi did her best to ignore the bad pun Sam made, though they weren't like Jack telling jokes like he was with that one person they captured. "You know, I kinda realized if it wasn't for us being a super hero group, with our diverse cast here we have all the material needed for a sitcom or an reality show."

"Don't remind me of the later." Emanulle hated most of them, it was one of the reasons he stopped watching T.V.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:18 pm

Mondo jerks the back of the collar of his shirt up and it was as if he was being hauled up by someone else "Momogggnnn..." he mumbles as he shambles over to the fridge and grabs himself a coke,cracks it open, downs it in one gulp and all at once, it looks like all the energy had returned to him "Ahhh...That was smooth, soothing, and refreshing." he says.

Mondo crushes the can against his head and tosses in the trash "Morning, everyone." he says as he heads to the replicator and orders a grease burger, wrapped in bacon with extra grease.

Sam looks a little sick when he sees the mess that comes from the replicator "I believe, I might have lost my appetite for red meat..." he mumbles, then he sees Mondo take a bite, which sends grease flying in a circumference of two feet "For pretty much ever..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Zyna's face looked as if someone had grabbed a box of puppies and kicked them down the stairs into a burning car. Or something to that effect anyway. He had certainly had an healthy apetite at least..

'See? Perfect material.'
Natomi thought her idea now wasn't so crazy after all, they just needed the budget.

"So.." Emanulle started, trying to break the colorful show they had witnessed just now. "Does anyone have any plans today?"

Kobe shrugged. "Not really, no. I may go out but Sam's training is priority."

"Still figuring that out." Elora said, though Natomi herself didn't know what to do and Zyna needed to think.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:11 pm

Sam snaps out of his trance as watching Mondo eat "I, uh, I believe I shall go to holodeck 3 and check on the progress." he says as he heads out.

A little after he leaves, David comes walking in. He was still very sleepy "Well, well. Look who's up before noon." Mondo says as he downs another coke.

"Morning everyone..." David yawns as he heads over to the replicator "Coffee...hot...two sugars, medium cream, very strong..." he mumbles. After it materializes, he takes it and shuffles off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:47 pm

Natomi was tickled by that, it really wasn't like Sam but she could tell he was really put off by what he saw. "Do you two want to join me in the holodeck?" She asked her old team.

Kobe thought about it, then shook his head. "I'll be staying out."

The neko rather liked that idea. "Same. I think you'll fit right into this little bunch. See you guys later."

Zyna had wanted to say something to Dave because she thought he was cute, but for one her shyness, and two he was sleepy and had left already. That just left her with Manny, his daughter and Mondo, everyone else having filed out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:54 pm

And speaking of whom, Mondo was eyeing Zyna for about a minuet, before he blinks in surprise "Hey, when did you get here?" he asks, despite the fact that he had let her in this morning.

Alice looks over to Mondo as if he was crazy "She's our new member..." she says and Mondo gives her a blank stare "You...let her in this morning?" she says, a bit hesitant.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Kobe hoped the man hadn't just let just anyone in without checking, but maybe he had just didn't remember.

"I'm Zyna, remember?"
The young woman wasn't sure. "We'll..you were tired when you let me in, and Buddy introduced me I guess.." Then she realized something, the other two Heartless. "Oh. Sorry I got distracted. I don't think I met you two yet. Nice to meet you."

"There's almost too many people to keep up with at first, you're doing better then me. And its Cadmus. Just Cadmus.
" He had an last name, but it was dead to him.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Mondo shakes his head "Nope, not ringing any bells." he says, then shrugs "Oh well. I'm sure if Buddy let you in, you must be okay." he says.

Before Alice could say anything, Buddy clears his nonexistent throat "Eh-Hem! The simulation is now ready for those who wish to give it a try." he says.

"Woohoo!" Hitomi hoots, pulling a Marcen and was suddenly there "I'm so going to try that simulation!" she says as she gets herself some drinks and heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:27 pm

"Simulation? There's holodecks here?" Cadmus mumbled more to himself thinking. He wouldn't mind trying the holodeck with Alice just to see what it was like in person.

"You mean the one Sam has been working on?" Kobe went to confirm, if that was the case Sam would get them soon enough.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:40 pm

"Yes to both questions." Buddy says "The simulation Is ready and it's in holodeck 3." Buddy says "Follow the guide lights on the wall to find it."

Mondo gets up, after downing another grease burger and coke "I might as well see what all the fuss is about." he says as he lumbers to the holodeck, but stops at Cadmus "You're a visitor?" he ass, looking at the lanyard he had to wear.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Cadmus turned to Mondo. "Yeah. For the moment. Jack wasn't able to get everything through just yet, so I need this around everywhere until they get things sorted out." He would have to ask Alice if she was going to stay with the group after her Nobody problem was taken care of.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:06 pm

Mondo nods "I understand." he says, then looks over to a wall panel "Buddy, add Cadmus, just Cadmus, from the guest list to the visitor list." he says.

There was a beep of acknowledgement "Okay, all set." Buddy says.

Mondo nods, the looks to Cadmus "Okay, you can take that off now." he says and just like that, he was free to move around like normal.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:13 pm

Cadmus was surprised. That was easy. He had expected there was something more to it if it was originally going to be a bit. "Thanks. I apperciate that."

"Have you ever used the holodeck?"
He asked Alice. "I kinda wanted to give it a whirl with just us two."

Zyna tilted her head again, she was unsure if she was going to try one Right this instant, but it was on her to do list.

"We'll, I suppose its about time to see if Sam is ready. If nothing else, I need to do this anyway. If you'll excuse me." Kobe said politely to those present before making his way out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Mondo shakes his head "According to Jack, we all need to do this." he points out "If we ever encounter a Templar, we should know how to deal with them." he says.

Alice ignored Mondo and nods to Cadmus' question "Yes. I use them from time to time to train." she says as she gets up "Let's go to holodeck 1, it's the smallest. I want to show you something." she says, a slight blush on her face, as she heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:22 pm

That made Emaulle think. "I suppose I'll be going there soon enough once I get Michru settled then."

Cadmus wondered what Alice was blushing about, but never the less followed after them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Alice leads Cadmus to holodeck 1, loads a program that she didn't say what it was. After the door open, it was revealed to be a massive, gothic mansion. She wanders in "Do you like it? I made it so I could get away from the others for a bit." she says.

"It's dark, moody, and empty. A perfect place to reflect on one's life." she takes Cadmus' hand and pulls him in "This can  be a place where we both can get away from the others, if we need to." she says, her face has a smattering of pink across it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:53 pm

One thing Cadmus had noticed there seemed to be a lot of underling tension and emotions between him and Alice after being reunited again. It was normal since they had been seperated for so long, but but he honestly felt there was more to it.

"I do like it." He started, accepting her hand. "..And I think an private little place for just us is perfect."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Alice nods "That's good. I put a lot of work into it." she says as she moves away and starts up the stairs "Tell you what, if you can find me in an hour, I'll give you a special prise." she says as she disappears into the darkness "Just so you know, there are many rooms in this mansion and even secret passageways...good luck...." her voice disappears.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:02 pm

What kind of prize? He should probably get his mind out of the gutter, but Alice just had that effect on him, which was an first. Cadmus was determined to find out where Alice would be staying at, though of course it was going to be hard but nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:05 pm

As he set out to find his elusive Alice, and time ticked away, a wall opens up, leading to a completely different part of the mansion "One path in front of you, one off to the side...which will you take and will it lead you to me?" Alice's voice seemed to come from everywhere "Tick-tock, tick-tock..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Cadmus wasn't one to give up easily if it was something he actually wanted and this was one of those times. He did wonder if Alice was trying to purposely get him riled up but that was probably in his head.

He opted to go with his gut when all failed, and choose the side.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:23 pm

As more and more secret paths open up, it was very easy to get lost in this mansion that Alice created "You have less then five minuets left..." she says.

The more paths that open up, the more that close behind him "Ten...nine...eight..." a door slams shut and another one opens "Seven...six...five..." more and more. 

It woul be a safe bet to say one was lost in this crazy mansion "Four...three...two..." one door slams shut and the wall opens and there was Alice! She looks like she was at a control panel. She was making sue to guide Cadmus the whole time.

She turn to face him "It looks like you found me. With one second to spare." she says as she gets up and walks over to him "How did you like my little game?" she asks, sparkles in her eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Cadmus wasn't sure what to make of things, but it was definitely different. "It was challenging, that was for sure. Were you the one controlling the doors?" He asked, looking them over.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:35 pm

Alice nods "Yup. Everything that happened, happened because I made it happen. Even you finding me." she says "But a deal is still a deal." she she jumps up, wrapping her arms around his neck and planting a kiss on his lips.

It only lasts for a second or two before she lets go "I'm happy, for the first time in a long time, that you're here." she says as she rests her head against his chest "I was so lonely until now."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum