Out And About

2 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Out And About - Page 5 Empty Re: Out And About

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:30 pm

Kobe waited until it seemed the match was concluded before he spoke up. "That was impressive, you both did well though I can't claim I understood everything that was going on not being a Chakra user. I assume the Sharigan is in part a mental ability, meaning it couldn't be used on inorganic beings."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:05 am

Marcen knew what had happened. She had hypnotized him somehow and it had happened as soon as she locked those eyes onto him. This was never really a match to begin with. He would have to figure a way to keep that from happening again.

Hitomi shakes her head "The sharingan is more then just mental abilities. I could use it on pretty much any opponent and it would have basically the same effect." she explains, not wanting to give away many secrets of her amazing eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:05 am

Kobe decided that was enough for now. "That's all I ask for now, a woman is allowed her secrets. Just glad you're on our side. Truth be told, I'm more interested in getting to know you and my other new teamates as people then what they can do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:36 pm

Marcen could understand that "Computer, end program." he says and the background shimmers for a second, then the hologrid shuts off.

"Instead of talking in the holodeck, why not go to one of the common rooms?" he suggests as he takes his leave.

He needed to go over everything he had and knew about the shagringan, if he was going to come up with a way to beat it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:00 pm

Marcen seemed to go off to do his own thing already, which was fine since he had wanted to get to know Hitomi a bit. "That sounds like a better idea. Shall we?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:14 pm

Hitomi wasn't too sure if she wanted to force an interaction with her new teammates. If it came naturally, she wouldn't have any problems with just sitting down over a meal or making a meal.

She looks at the time on the "I would love to, but I have to take a rain check for now." she says "I have to write a report to my village. Part of he deal with Jack." she says.

She...Hungered!!! Stalking slowly down the halls, she had gone Too long without feeding and now, she was on the hunt for food! 

Alice wanders into the kitchen, she was pretty hungry She hadn't had anything to eat since breakfast and it was getting close to dinner now She needed to layoff the brooding for a bit and take care of herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:41 pm

Kobe nodded. "That's fine, you have your own things to do. I'll talk to you later then." He honestly wasn't hungry but he did pass the kitchen as he went to find something to do; he'd probably read if he didn't go out again. The holodeck was nice, but he didn't want to get addicted to it by using it was a convenience instead of going outside.

He did spot Alice, who he hadn't really talked to since she was holed up into her room and kept to themselves. "Afternoon." He greeted the young woman politely.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:24 pm

Since there was only one way in or out of the kitchen, the only reason one would go there, was to get something to eat or drink.

Alice looks over to Kobe after getting herself something to eat "Hello." she says as she starts off again, saying nothing more.

"That's as much as one can hope to get from Alice these days." Marcen says, as if he had always been there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:46 pm

Kobe was a bit surprised but hid it well. "I see. She seems the most withdrawn of the group but I won't pry." Of course everyone was different but being too withdrawn could be bad for group cordnination if it stayed like that or got worse.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:59 pm

Marcen shakes his head "She didn't always use to be like that, All the time..." he starts "It seems like, just recently, she's been shut off from everyone. I tried a ew times to get  her to rejoin us, but she's having none of it." he says.

*As the sun sets on my peaceful city, the criminals of Tokyo come out, scared of the bright light of Justice! Well no longer will they have any place to scurry off to. Not while the Secret Avenger is here!!* thinks a lone figure as she stands atop a building, looking down at the people.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:06 pm

"Hm. Has there been any changes? Like someone she's close to not being in the group before that?" Kobe asked the othe rninja.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Marcen shakes his head "Nope. And there hasn't been much outside activity that would cause her to clam up like she had." he says "She doesn't Ever tak about her past, so we know nothing about her, except for tha she's got someone like her, after her." he explains "And when i tried to find out about her past, the team practically turned on me."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:15 am

Kobe wasn't there at the time, so he really couldn't comment. It was best to observe and draw your own conclusions into that sort of thing, and if you couldn't be there, find out both sides as the truth usually not always landed in the middle. "Not sure what to say as I wasn't there. Though she has the right to privacy, just as long as it doesn't effect those around her adversly since she isn't by herself anymore and part of a group.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:43 pm

Marcen shakes is head "Not by herself anymore? Good luck convincing her of that." he says "And the bad part is, she doesn't Really open up to anyone..." he grumbles "I was thinking of something, but I wanted to run it by Jerod first, before I ask Jack." he mumbles, thinking.

As Haruhi was looking over Her city, someone, silently, comes floating dow behind her "Greeting." Jack say.

"WAAHHHH!!" Haruhi screams as she spins around, and looses her footing! She starts to slip off he building, but Jack catches one of her flailing arms and steadies her.

"Careful. It's a long way down from here." he says, letting her go "The Secret Avenger, at last." he says, striking a 'Super Hero' pose "My name is Switch and I've come to scout you out for my team."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:07 pm

Kobe nodded. "Hopefully something comes of it then. Jerod did say he was a counselor so maybe it could help." He wasn't exactly too hopeful, since if it was that easy something would of been done long ago since he was here for a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:18 pm

Marcen nods to Kobe, bidding him well, before heading off. He had a good idea where he could find Jerod. After he moved in, Jack had an office made for him, incase he wanted to help the team, should they need it and Jack would pay him fo his services as well.

Marcen also knew that Jerod was a busy man as well, so he would make his visit quick. Marcen hits the door chime on Jerod's office.

Haruhi look at Jack with a healthy amount of skepticism, which Jack understood "Recruit me, huh?" she asks "And why should I believe you? You might be one of my enemies or..." she trails off.

Jack shakes his head "I'm sorry to say, but you're an unknown hero. Meaning, no one knows you even exist." he points out "I want to fix that. I want the whole city to know your name and in you, I see so much potential." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:08 am

Jerod didn't look up at first from his work before calling 'come in' so Marcen could enter his office. He wasn't comfortable taking in the heavier cases because he hadn't finished his training. He had only went to school to help with being a school counselor, he didn't consider himself a proper therapist but he did do what he could to help.

"What brings you here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:08 pm

Marcen nods to his fellow professional "If it's a good time, may I come in?" the shinobi asks "There's something I would like to talk about. It concerns Alice and a possible way to get her to open up a bit more" he says "But I would like your opinion before I do anything."

Haruhi nods slowly, still a bit on edge about this chiseled God who could make Adonis look like a teenage boy "Switch, huh? I've heard of you. You're the leader of the Unknown Heroes, as everyone's calling you." she points out "And you say you want you to take me into your fold? Why me? Why not some of those others out there. Like Nixa or the Gravity Queen?" she asks.

Jack nods. Sensible question. "I've talked with them as well. I see in them, the same as you, great potential. Right now, you're fighting alone, which can be very dangerous for someone who isn't trained" he points out.

"I want to give you the training, the tools and the backup to not only protect this city, but defend the world from treats that the police and military just aren't equip to stop." he holds out a card "You don't need to decide now Take some time and think about it." he says.

Haruhi takes the card, looks it over "Okay. Give me three days and I'll have a answer for you. Meet me here about this time in three days." she says.

Jack nods "I'll be here. In the mean time, if you need help with anything, just call and I'll be there." he points out "Be safe out there." he says, then lifts slowly into the air, and then shoots off!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:42 am

Jerod nodded motioning for them come in. "Go ahead." He wasn't sure what they wanted to do, but he would be listening.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:23 pm

Marcen takes a seat by the man's desk "Okay, so I've bee thinking, you know how Alice has gone from a shutin to almost completely anti-social? Well, I was wondering if we brought one of her own kind onto the team, maybe even part time, to help her through whatever social wall she's hit?" he explains "I wanted your opinion on the matter before I brought this to Jack."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Jerod had to think for a moment. "I think that idea wouldn't hurt, everything else seems to not have. Only problem is, according to Ramona her kind is extremely rare so good luck finding anyone else."

From what Jason had said, Alice had felt rejected by her old group, but didn't go into details as it wasn't his story to tell he supposed. He had to wonder if it was that bad, or it was a misunderstanding or something else. Without context, he couldn't really say much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:47 pm

Marcen nods "It's something worth looking into" he says. He hadn't forgotten what Jason said either, buh e knew a guy who knew a guy who could point him in the right direction.

He stands "Thank you for your time, Jerod. I'll do some more research on this matter before I say anything to Jack about it." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:17 pm

"If you need anything else, feel free to ask. I'll do what I can to help in which ever way." He didn't want Alice to fall into an ever increasing pit and he was at a loss of where to go from here. He had a few things to talk to Ramona about too.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:16 pm

Marcen decided to head to hear out for some research and maybe pay Osiris a visit. He always had some news about whatever it was he was looking for.

It wasn't too long before Jack comes wandering back in. He looked happy. And for good reason, he had two really possible recruits in the line up.

But for now, he had someone he needed to talk to. He taps his link "Natomi, if you're free, could you meet me in my office?" he asks "There's something I need to talk to you about. Would you also ask Kobe if he could join us as well?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:26 pm

Natomi was curious what Jack wanted to talk to her and possibly Kobe about but she'd find out soon. Kobe, thankfully was free so both of them could come investigate what Jack wanted to talk to them about.

Cadmus had arrived, after making sure all his ducks were in a row first, luckily Naomi was the understanding compassionate type so it wasn't too hard. He knew Alice was alive and well according to the reports of that battle a bit back.

Of course, he had no idea how she'd react to his presence. If she reacted positively he'd stick around for a bit, if she didn't want him around that would be another.

In the mean time he went into a hotel, he'd do some research and see if he could find them around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum