The Truth Will Set You Free

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Truth Will Set You Free - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth Will Set You Free

Post by Namey Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:59 pm

Simon was surprised by the question "Not very long. I wouldhave to say about, oh, a hundred and fifty years, rounded out." he says "There are some who've been a guard for thousands of years. I always knew I anted to be on of the brave guards. Though, I never imagined I would be guarding the Arch Bishop himself." he chuckles "Some times, life throws a curve ball at ya and you still manage to knock it out of the park."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:30 pm

"That long? That's..like a bit more then half of my people's life span.."
Vira shook her head. She never would get used to how long Mystics could live. "Were your parents in the guard too?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:50 pm

SImon shakes his head "No and they weren't o pleased when I told them I was going to join he guards after my Ascension day. But, eventually, they accepted my decision and now, they couldn't be more proud of me." he says with a whiff of pride in his words.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:01 pm

"My father was in something like that.." Vira admitted. "It's called the Vangaurd. I grew up on earth instead of Noreal so I really only have stories about it. I'm more or less happy where I am, but maybe in another life I took after my father's foot steps."

The last comment peaked her interest. "What is Ascension?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:25 pm

Simon thinks how best to explain "A Mystic's Day of Ascension is pretty much the equivalent of our eighteenth birthday or most Humans. It's a sign that we're now adults and can do whatever we want without our houses permission." he explains "Mystics take pride in our families and our houses. Most we do is for the betterment of our house."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:40 pm

"Hm..I can't say my culture has an equailvent. What age is a Mystic considered adult here?" She knew it varied, espeically with longer or shorter lived races.

It was nice just to take her mind off, and it helped she was geuinely curious.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:45 am

Simon shrugs slightly "It some times varies, but usually it's around a thousand years. It's rarely ever heald on the thousandth birthday any more. As some parents want their children to either get a job working for the government or marry someone wth a decent title. All for their family, of course."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:53 am

Vira supposed given their life span, a thousand years was literally nothing so she should stop being surprised. "It does sound like some parents could get too caught up in the politics of the family if they're not careful, but I don't assume to know."

While the conversation was interesting, she knew soon as they got where they needed she was going to bed. Probably after a bit of crying just to get it out of her system and one could see her being weak.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Simon nods as he leads Vira to her to the Earth Embassy. It was there he would have to leave her. But he would wait by the gate for her to come out tomorrow and if she needed more time, he would wait as long as needed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Vira went to her room and once she was sure she was alone burried her face in her hands as she cried her eyes out, letting all the emotions she had been bottled up finally release.

The young vampire woke up the next morning groggy and otherwise tired from her draining day yesterday. She had a long talk with her mother which had made her feel a bit better. How had she knew something was up even before? She hadn't said it outright but she had in a way with her saying to think about things. She unfourtnately wasn't coming just yet until things got sorted out with their place, but it shouldn't be too long.

She guessed it had to do with that life experience and wisdom, Nikki was after all notably older then she was.

Vira was getting dressed but paused to look at her reflection in the mirror. She had been told she was pretty with a good figure and large breast which a lot of men liked, but at the moment she didn't feel it. It wasn't rational, though it made sense her self esteem would plummet a bit.

She had always been a more reclusive and shy person when not on the stage though, she didn't even like going to the beach. Vira the Performer and Vira in her normal everyday life were two different people. Sometimes she'd get letters from some of her fans which she could relate to in that regard. She always treasured those.

Maybe it was time to start singing again?

Now though, she just wanted to keep busy or she would just sulk in her corner. She didn't want to head back to earth just yet so she was just going back the Mystic World and keep herself busy and distracted. A Nakeen never stood down for too long.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:45 pm

As Vira did her thing, there was a light myst in her room, floating around at the top of the room.One would assume it was Smoke, still doing what Kiro hired him to do and it was likely that he would continue to do so for as long as he was paid to do so. However, for the moment, he was just hanging there.

Simon was outside of Vira's room, having been granted permission by the Earth Embassy to conduct and continue his duties of guarding Vira while she was on Elysium He was, once more, on his phone playing a game.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:24 am

Vira didn't notice luckily in this case that Smoke had been in the room while undressed, or at all if that was indeed the case. When she was done she spotted Simon, making her way over. "Morning. You know..if you like those phone games so much I really should introduce you to my game room one of these days." She planned on spending a day here before heading back to earth, after that she'd play it by ear.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:55 am

Simon shakes his head as he puts his phone away "I appreciate that, but I only like to play the many puzzle games and hidden object games." he says "I don't think I'm quite ready for those console games I've seen on TV. With graphics that look real and sound that can shatter glass? No thanks. Bubble pop games work for me." he chuckles "So, what shall we be doing today?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:09 am

Vira had to think about it. "I'm not sure. Its been a minute since I've been here. For now I want to grab something to eat then get a map so we can go from there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:31 pm

Simon nods "Well, they have a kitchen in the embassy we could eat there or we could go wandering the city in search of real food. he says "No offence to those who enjoy it, but Humans selection of food here is Very much lacking. Not like back on Earth." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:07 pm

Vira smiled a bit. "It does look like it huh? I'm on the same mind, we'll just wander the city until we find something. I wasn't here that long the last time so I really don't know what it is what yet."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:10 pm

Simon nods "I'm only your bodyguard. You call all the shots and if you want to wander around, then we'll wander around." he says "Though, I feel I should remind you, you Are a big celebrity here, so wandering around Might draw some unwanted attention, if you get my meaning." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:30 pm

Vira shrugged a bit. "At this point, I don't care its just something to keep in mind. Wander until we find something it is, if you see any good places just point them out to me. You would know better then me." She was still surprised her music was apparently so popular in another world.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:17 pm

Simon nods "Not a problem." he says. As they head out, Vira was, indeed, recognized by others, but the presents of a royal guard kept them back. Simon nods over to one place "That place had some really good sandwiches, but they're a bit on the pricy side." he points out "Just so you know, most of our places have food you can find on Earth as well. he says.

As they continued, Simon continued to point out burger joints, taco shops, and even a pizzeria. As far as food went, they seemed pretty diverse. A young Mystic girl comes walking up to Vira, despite the royal guard "Escue me, miss. Can I pwees ha your auta, auto, um...can I pwees ha your name?" she asks, holding up one of her old albums with a smile that had a tooth missing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:55 pm

Vira loved children, it was a weakness of hers. She wanted some of her own one day, if not biological then adopted at least. She gave the young girl a warm smile before signing it and gently handing it back. "There you go sweetie. My name is Vira. May I have your name?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:31 am

The young girl smiles up at Vira "My namths Cleo." she says. The mother finally comes over "I'm terribly sorry, miss Nakeen. I didn't mean to bother you. She just go away from me when seen you" she says, apologetically.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:13 pm

Vira smiled but shook her head. "It's fine. I've been through some things lately, Celo actually made my day a bit brighter. You have a precious daughter; I only hope mine is the same if I ever have one."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:49 pm

The mother nods with a smile as she collects her daughter "If you want it badly enough, the Great Galford will provide you with a child." she says as she spreads her wings "You have yourself a blessed day." she says, then takes off.

Simon watches them take off "She's one lucky lady. Most young couples try for centuries to have a child and have no luck. It's Very rare for a family to have two kids." he says "Sometimes I wonder why the Mighty and Terrible Galford cursed my people with such a low to non-existent birth rate or made it so we couldn't have children with other races, since it seems all races are genetically compatible with each other." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:52 pm

Vira thought for a moment. "I think its because if your race didn't you would be overpopulated. Half a million years is a very long time but that doesn't explain why you can't have children with other races. That much I don't know.." She trailed off thinking. "What about you? Do want children of your own one day?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Simon shrugs "There are quite a few who think it's because the Mighty and Terrible Galford didn't want to pollute the purity of our race by making it so. Others say that to breed with other races would make a race even more powerful and the Galford wouldn't be able to control them." he says "Many of my people already feel that races shouldn't be breeding with other races, because it's unnatural and, I'm sorry to say, I'm one of those people." he says "I know I Shouldn't think this way, but it's been something that's been taught to me for, uh, some time now."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next