Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 24 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Namey Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:46 pm

In a flash of fire, the two were back at Sam's house. Amanda walks over "So, how was the trip? You two weren't there very long. Not long enough for a big dragon to get recharged by the sun, in my opinion..." she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Samantha shook her head. "It was enough. I decided to call in earlier because me and Cedrick ran into some type of undead dragon that had some interest in me that was giving off bad vibes. Cedrick said they were actually a divine being of some kind. Does the name Vaazlakol mean anything to you?."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:51 am

Amanda thinks for a bit, then shakes her head "I don't recall mother ever mentioning that name. I always thought the Lord of the Undead was Luc Raptor. Maybe he should look into this." she says.

[color=red"Either way, the problem was not delt with, only redirected to a later date."[/color] Cedrick says "Had I been allowed to handle the situation when it had arisen, you and your family would not be in potential danger now." she points out.

Amanda frowns slightly "I believe that statement warrants an explanation, seeing as I'm apart of this family." she says.

Cedrick looks to her sister "This undead creature seemed to emit a strong poison and did not seem to care what it killed. I believe tha will be the case When it shows up again." she says.

She looks to Samantha "And When this, Vaazlakol, Does show up, I Will handle the situation and you will not interfere." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:33 pm

Adell was really troubled by this, thankfully Yulina was asleep in her room.

"All right. If you think you can handle it." Samantha was still worried about Cedrick fighting them, but if she said she could, she'd trust them. "If they're anything like me, they might appear in a humanoid form instead the next time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Cedrick nods "Possible, since he offered to change into something called a 'Freconus'..." she says, looking to the others "Does this mean anything to any of you?" she asks.

Once again, Amanda shakes her head "No. I feel I should bring this to mother's attention." she says "She may know more about this situation." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:46 pm

"I haven't heard the term Freconus and probably shouldn't be surprised I don't." Adell said.

"If you think it may help. I'm rather ignorant in these types of matters." Samantha had been around for a bit but she didn't begin to claim she knew about everything.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Amanda nods and heads to the kitchen to have a chat with Regina. While Cedrick starts out to go call Ness and let him know were they were, tough there was a good chance he would find them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:07 pm

When Amanda and Cedrick headed out, Adell turned to his mother once again. "I knew you always had bad luck with men, but this takes the cake."

Samantha chuckled lightly at her son's weak joke to lighten the mood even if there was truth to that statement. "It does seem that way at times. It'll be fine I think. Even if this is a first for me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:15 pm

Amanda comes back "Well, mother said she doesn't know the name, but there Have been other deities coming to This dimension from Other dimensions, she said." she explains.

"She had encountered one who calls himself 'The Outsider' and he was looking to expand his sphere of influence." she says.

Cedrick comes walking back in as well "Ness is on his way and should be here soon enough. Maybe he has heard of these 'Freconus' and this Vaazlakol, character." she suggests, since Ness is much more well traveled then all of them together.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:21 pm

That didn't sound to good to Adell. If more deities were going to run around earth like they owned the place, who or what was going to keep them in check? Earth was his home after all "Yeah, hopefully. If anyone would know it probably be him."

Samantha shook her head. "If there are others like this Vaazlakol character, that doesn't bode well for earth. I'm more wondering if Ness may know why this is happening more frequently."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:26 pm

When you speak of Ness, he shall arrive and so he does! Ness touches down in front of the house and knocks. Cedrick lets Ness in.

He wanders in "Sorry for the- WHOA!" he starts, but takes a step back "What's which all this tension in the air?" he asks "My goodness, it's quite suffocating in here..." he says as he opens a window.

He looks over to everyone "Okay, what happened in the Short time that I was gone?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:33 pm

Samantha had to remember Ness could feel the emotions of stuff around him. "Me and Cedrick left to the mountains since my kind need to recharge into the sun in my other form, which is basically a gold colored dragon. It was going all right, but some strange undead creature that called themselves Vaazlakol took an interest in me. I refused and tried to be diplomatic since I didn't want Cedrick or myself to potentially be harmed since I had no idea what they were capable of.."

She glanced at Cedrick, then back to Ness. "They also said they had a Freconus form, whatever that is but Cedrick said they were actually an divine creature of some kind. To make it worse, apparently there's more potential rogue deities popping out the wood works to this version of earth for some reason."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Ness listed in silence until Samantha was finished "Vaazlakol. You're certain that was the name he said?" he asks and Cedrick nods "And you said it was an undead creature. It wouldn't happen to be a dragon, would it? One that gave off a purple cloudy looking smoke?" he asks again and once more, Cedrick nods.

"So I take it you have heard of this Vaazlakol?" she asks "And he is really devine creature?"

Ness nods "Yeah, I know him. He's from a different dimension. A world that shares many similarities with Noreal. He's the god of death and the undead there..." he explains "And if He's here, that mean there's a good chance other gods from that world are here and for Them to be here, someone from their planet must be here as well." he explains.

Amanda waves a hand "That's all good, but why is he interested in Samantha?" she asks.

Ness looks over to Amanda "Probably because he's horny and Samantha, to him, looks just as hot in her Dragon form as her Human one." he says with a shrug.

He then looks over to Sam "Not to worry, though Vaazlakol is the god of death and the undead, he has a moral code that he follows." he says.

"So what can we expect from him when he arrives for Samantha?" Cedrick asks.

Ness shrugs "Don't know. But I'm sure it'll be, to him, romantic and involving death in some fashion." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:59 pm

Samantha was creeped about them but at least they had some sort of moral code along with them. "...I see. If it involves death, does that mean he might attack my family?" She wasn't sure but she had to ask. "And on an aside, does that mean there are other deities based on other Noreal races? Assuming any races exist or did exist where they came from."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:18 pm

Ness shrugs to the first question "No clue what his courting rituals are like. As for the other gods, probably not." he says "You see, gos only have power if they have believers. No believes, no power and aside from the Freconus, all the other races were wiped out by an evil god they call 'Deathwing'. Here's hoping he didn't come here as well." he says.

"And if he did?" Cedrick asks.

Ness shakes his head "Then we would have no chance against him and would have to wait on the side lines while the Guardian of Earth deals with him and likely many lives will be lost in the battle." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:32 pm

"So out of the two Deathwing is much more powerful then?" Adell clarified a bit. "Who is this Guardian of earth you mentioned?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Ness nods "By far and he's pure evil too. He wiped out all the other races on the Freconus home because he had deemed them 'impure' and a blight on his proud race." he explains.

"As for the Guardian of Earth, he's a man named Will. He's pretty strong himself and he's immortal." he says "He was the one that drove the Space Pirates off when they invaded some years ago." he states.

"He's also the Kami of this world and while he's a low class god, when compared to others, the power that he gathered over his time, has made him a serious threat to the other gods,should he become their enemy." Amana explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:00 pm

Samantha listened mutely to the conversation, it was a lot to take in for the most part. "I suppose in the mean time, you four can stay here over night until things are sorted out, I do have two extra guest rooms besides me and Yulina's room."

A bit after Yulina came wandering out the room, still a bit sleepy as she was waking up. Samantha went over and gently ruffled her hair. "Morning sleeping beauty. Hope you slept well." It was a welcomed distraction from all the heavy talk moments ago.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:22 am

Ness shakes his head "As much as I would enjoy spending the night wit an elegant lady, such as yourself Samantha, I'm afraid i have other business that calls me away." he says.

"And I do not believe we should leave Anita in the dark about what has happened. So I shall be joining Ness." Cedrick says.

"But should you need ether of us, feel free to call and we'll be here." Ness says as he starts out with a wave.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:58 pm

One of these days she'd actually have to get to know Ness a bit more since something about them made her curious. More importantly she had the after math and mess of all this. She wouldn't admit it, but her pride was a bit wounded that she apparently couldn't protect her own from the creature, since she didn't consider it a man. Draner still had their pride, she just wasn't stupid enough to let her cloud her judgement but it didn't mean she had to like it.

"..Is something wrong?" Yulina was happy to see Amanda around, but she wasn't oblivious enough not to notice her mother was troubled by something.

After a bit hesitation, Samantha answered honestly, for the most part anyway. "There's been a bit of a change. You see, there is this bad man around and not sure what they'll do. They're an dragon like I am but different so I want you to be careful and brave for me all right?"

The little girl understood the gist of it. "Okay. But I'm sure you can beat him, you can beat anyone!"

Samantha just gave a faint smile in response. "Go get cleaned up and we'll see what we do today." She wasn't going to let someone bully them to not living their lives. Cautious of course but that was all. Yulina nodded and bounded off.

When she left, Samantha sighed then turned to the two teens. "It's only a bit in the afternoon by now, a bit early to sleep so we can find something to do. I doubt you two want to be cooped in the house for the entire day."

Adell nodded. "We'll work it out. Is something else bothering you? Besides the obvious."

"I just dislike not being able to protect my own. I'm grateful for the help but.." Samantha admitted

"But you dislike it because while you're grateful for the help, they're not always going to be there. You worry the next time, if there is one, you won't be as lucky." Adell said, as if reading her mind but really he could just relate. "We all have our limitations mom, even people like Ness. The good news about that if you know what they are, the better chance at breaking them. But even then, we have to accept when its still out of our hands No shame in accepting help.."

Adell supposed at the last part he should practice a bit more of what he preeched, since he had fell off that for a while now but his mom needed it at the moment. Too bad he didn't know some energy type that allowed him to fight beings like Vaazlakol not that would likely happen anywhere anytime soon.

A version of Adell in another Multiverse entirely that no one would ever meet rolled in their sleep,

Samantha nodde conceding the point she knew already. "You're right."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:38 am

Amanda was frowning as she looks at Sam "I'm...disappointed in you, Samantha." she says "That's quite a statement to say that Vaazlakol is 'Bad', just because he deals with death." she points out.

"So, anything that's not all good and fuzzy, is automatically bad or evil? Like someone who is associated with Chaos, they Got to be evil, right? Since Chaos is bad. Like my mother or myself?" she asks, sounding a bit more pissed off now.

"Just because someone Seems bad, doesn't mean they're evil. After all, what has Vaazlakol Actually done to you or your family that's been bad?" she asks.

"Nothing. So before you judge someone on actions they haven't even Done yet, try getting to know them first, otherwise, you're no better then most of the judgemental mouth breathers on this dirt ball!" she hisses, then turns on her heels and marches out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:50 am

Adell could kinda understand why Amanda might be upset, but it seemed like she was taking it personal which made no sense to him.  Samantha decided to after her. "Please wait, I think there's an misunderstanding. . I'm not reacting cautiously because of what they are but me and Cedrick's conversation and how she reacted. She can see and sense things I can't."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:59 pm

Amanda turns to Samantha "Let me guess, Cedrick acted confrontational and probably downright hostile towards the undead monster looking to hit on her new family." she points out "Not sure if you've noticed, but Cedrick is Crazy. For the past half decade or so, she's been wandering around killing people, so I wouldn't Exactly trust her word at face value." she says, still sounding pissed.

"Get all the facts before jumping to conclusions." she spits, then fire shoots from her hands, pushing her into the air and she uses it to fly off!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Samantha was a bit and confused by Amanda lashing out at her like that, she really didn't understand why she was taking it so personal even if she was in error.

With a sigh she headed back into the house, deciding it best to let Amanda cool off with a waiting Adell. "Don't take it too personal. I think its something more to it, she's more angry at something then just directly at you. She got way too defensive over that for it not to be."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Amanda had made it to a park and was sitting on the swings, being pissed at her family for not understanding her feeling on this matter. It was at times like this, she wished KITT was here. He was a good listener for a giant robot. She hoped he was doing alright and that Ness fixed him up soon.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum