Waiting

2 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Waiting - Page 17 Empty Re: Waiting

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:27 pm

Calvine didn't have any other two cents to add, or if he did he kept it more to himself and focused on the task at hand. It was going to be something of a busy time, to put it lightly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:16 pm

The shuttle takes off to it's destination and was gone for a few hours. Naomi was bored and yet, she wasn't. She was watching the various goings on inside of Ness's warehouse. Still, since she couldn't touch Anything, it all got rather boring to her after a bit.

Ness's instruments soon picked up the shuttle on approach. There were five reading inside, according to the scanners. The top of the warehouse opens and the shuttle comes down smooth.

Ness comes wandering out after the hatch opens "You should probably get him here as soon as you can." he says to Cadmus in a low tone "Or better still, arrange it as some far, out of the way place." he says.

He then helps a Woman and her Son off the transport "Not to worry. You'll both be safe here." Ness assure them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Cadmus turned to Ness. "Do you know where Johns is then? I thought KOS-MOS had them." Calvine thought something like that as well, which is why he hadn't brought it up as part of the plan.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:55 pm

Ness shakes his head "No. I said that we shouldn't be running into Johns anymore that night." he says "I never said that she had done anything to him other then knock him out." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Calvine frowned slightly. "This, really probably should have been thought about before hand. Do you know where he is?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:28 pm

Ness raises an eyebrow "What's there to think about? We have Nothing on him in which justifies the grounds for holding him." he points out "If we were to put him in a holding cell or even turned him over to the cops, he could turn around and take us to court for wrongfully accusing him, slander, assault and a few more charges in between." he states.

Then he sighs and puts a finger to his forehead, then points in a direction about a minuet later "He's that way. Heading towards the airport." he says "My guess is that he's going to take a privet jet back to Tylon's main building and report about this new twist." he says, guessing.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:05 am

"You misunderstand. I didn't say to hold them. Just a plan to keep a tabs on them, since Tylon might..do their thing if they lose the one thing keeping him on the leash: their family. They might not know it now but will soon enough and he'll be in danger because of it. That was my point."
Calvine said simply.

Cadmus said nothing as he concentrated to make a portal, but he paused briefly. "Ness, can you bring up a map? Be easier for me to teleport there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Ness shakes his head "So long as he believes they still have his family, he'll do what's asked of him and Tylon isn't likely to do anything to jeopardize that. Not unless they have to." he says.

He folds his arms "Still, we should probably ge-" Ness suddenly cuts off and stumbles back, holding his stomach, as if someone just hit in in the guy "RRR!!" he growls in pain.

KOS-MOS walks over "Warning! I am detecting dangerous levels of psychokinetic energy. Caution when approaching is advised." she informs them.

Ness stumbles back again, as if he took another hit, grunting in pain again, then drops to a knee as it happens again, then again and once more! Eight times in total before it seems to finally stop! Leaving Ness on one knee, hunched over and breathing hard, as if he had just finished a fight.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:13 pm

Cadmus and Calvine went to Ness' side when it seemed like he was having some sort of heart attack or something when it seemed like he settled down. "What happened man, are you all right?" Calvine asked concerned.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:36 am

It was more like Ness was getting repeatedly punched in the stomach, rather then having a heart attack. After he was able to get his wind back, he slowly tries to stand "Computer!" he calls and gets a confirmation chime "Scan for any...temporal anomalies!" he calls.

Another confirmation chime and on a computer screen that was built into the table, there was a sweeping scan of the city that seemed to center on one area "Confirmed. One temporal signature detected." the computer says.

Ness taps his earwig "Kitt, I'm sending you coordinates to a...location of a PK Vortex. Can you check it out?" he asks.

There was a pause and Ness nods "Thanks buddy." he says as he straightens up and looks over to Calvine "Sorry about that. Some time ago I absorbed the power of an extremely potent artifact and it's had some...unexpected side effects on my PK abilities." he explains.

Then he looks over to Cadmus, jotting down something on the computer that's on his table "Here, Johns is currently at this location." he mumbles as an overhead and real-time image of the area where Johns was at appears. Complete with the computer identifying Johns and locking onto him "Since I have lock on, I can always beam him to this location. Of course that means I'll have to take the dampening field down for a moment." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:51 am

Cadmus nodded slowly. "Go ahead. I rather not take any chances with this and trying to convince them his family is really okay."

Calvine frowned slightly. "All right, you'll have to tell me about it a bit more later." Luckily he hadn't heard the news about Alden's passing or he would have been thrown off a lot. But he would soon.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:50 am

Ness nods as he walks over to a computer terminal that had a lit pad close by "It just so happens that I was wondering if you might go with Kitt to see what's going on." he says to Calvine. He knew his friend could take care of himself, should the need arise.

Ness then taps a few buttons, then slides two fingers up the control console, then back down as the lit pad glows and a mass of light particle materialize and form an image, which turns into Johns, who seemed in midstride.

He stops dead in his tracks and looks around at his new location, looking a bit surprised "W-what the hell?" he asks as he sees a bunch of machines at work. Ness walks out from behind the transporter console "Where the hell am I?" asks. Well, more like demands.

Ness turns his look behind Johns, where Naomi stood "You're someplace where Tylon has no influence. Someplace safe." she says.

Johns turns to her and sees Cadmus "Miss Sylibus...I'm, actually as a loss for words here." he says "I figured you would want nothing to do with me after I betrayed your trust." he says.

Naomi tilts her head to one side slightly "And what makes you think that once our business is concluded, that I won't turn you to the winds?" she asks, hand on hip.

Johns sighs "I never wanted to do anything to cause you harm, but Tylon has my family and they said that if I didn't deliver you to them, they would hurt my wife and son." he says.

Naomi nods "Yes. I only recently found this out myself, shortly after I found out that it was you who was sabotaging my efforts." she points out as she walks over to Johns "But I forgive you for it, because I know what the need to protect one's family can drive them to do...and how it feels to lose them." she says in a soft tone.

She then leads Johns to a break room and ushers him in and lets him enjoy his time with his family, reunited once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:41 pm

Cadmus wanted to properly introduce himself to John's family and such but he decided to let him get situated with his own a bit at first and let them get settled in first. It felt good though. Maybe Johns would get to retire and spend time with his family.

As for Calvine, he decided to take it on up and help Kitt. Hopefully they wouln't find a mess when they got there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:13 pm

Kitt was waiting for Calvine "Hello, Calvine. Are you ready to go?" Kitt asks "I didn't wish to tell Ness this until I did some more investigating, but I believe I have detected some Energon readings." he says.

He takes off once Calvine is settled in "I suspect that this PK Vortex had brought some of my people to this world. I only hope that it's Autobots and not Decepticons." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:20 pm

"You and me both.."

Calvine went to check his phone, at first his expression stayed the same but soon it turned more grim when it finished with whatever. He put the phone away when he was done, keeping his feelings in check.

He needed to get to New York asap so hopefully this didn't take long, he also needed to tell Ness that Alden had passed away.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:50 pm

It was relatively quite after the two had gotten under way. A heads up display pops up on the windshield "I have scans of the area and am attempting to access a satellite for real time images. So far I am detecting eight energy signatures." he says.

On the passenger side, a top down view image pops up "I have successfully gained access to the satellite." he says. The image shows a bunch of Cybertronians fighting and two of them were pretty big "It seems that both our hopes have been dashed, going by what's shown here." Kitt points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:31 am

It was obvious Calvine wasn't even completely there so to speak since it took him thirty seconds even to respond. "Huh? Oh..yeah. I think we should call for back up. There's eight of them and we have no idea what they can do.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:57 pm

Kitt slows as they near the battle field "Calvine, I will be requiring your help in this matter. I understand your loss, but if you are not clear of mind and focused, innocent people may be hurt." he says in a calm tone.

"Now, if we are to succeed, we will need a swift and decisive strike. I shall charge in and transform. This will eject you into the air and while our foes are concentrating on me, this will give you time to summon your Virtuoid to even the odds. I shall contact Ness to see if he could also lend his support." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:33 am

"Let's get this over with."
Calvine said simply without any further comment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:37 pm

Kitt takes position "I have contacted Ness and he shall be here shortly. I have visuals on the Cybertronians." he says as individual images appear on the windshield. One looked Big and Tough, another one looked Quite Complex and the last Autobot looked Well Armed.

While on the Decepticons side, there was a Scrappy Con fighting the big Bot, a Big Yellow Con fighting the Complex Bot and a Spidery Red Con fighting the Armed Bot. There were two big ones standing out of the fight, one looked like The Leader and The Other looked just smug.

Kitt reaves his motor, then takes off in a sudden burnout! Speeding towards the battle field "Here we go! Please be ready!" he cautions Calvine as he jumps into the air and suddenly transforms, ejecting Calvine from the driver's seat and high into the air!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:32 am

Calvine of course was ready for this, so he had that Focus ready(though he hadn't had used it as much lately) even when he was airborne so summon his own mech without worry. He decided he'd focus on the leader Deception while Kitt ran as a distraction with his rifle.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:20 am

The thing was, the other big Con, the plane, decided that Calvine wouldn't get close to their leader and while Temjin had the armor for it, the Decepticon had the fire power and the fact that they were roughly the same height didn't help either.

Suddenly, Ness's Apharmd-v3.5 comes jumping into the fight, fully loaded and ready to kick some ass!

Ness decided to double team the plane with Calvine "Kitt! Cal and I will draw their attention, while you get the Autobots out of here!" he orders. He had a feeling that's what Kitt was going to do anyway, but it sometimes helped to put things in words.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Calvine noted Ness arrival but focused on the task at hand, which meant attacking the nearest threat. That happened to be the plane which he opened fire on. Another reason this needed to be ended quickly was there was No way a bunch of giant robots and mechs fighting wasn't going to attract attention.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Ness jumps back, getting all the Decepticons in sight, targets them, then all his missile pods open and a barrage of missiles fire at all the Cons! Kitt moves to get the Autobots out of the way "Quickly, follow me!" he says as he transforms into his vehicle form, followed by the other Bots as they all speed away. Leaving Ness and Calvine with the lone attention of five Decepticons!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Calvine didn't let up; while Ness fired the rockets he tried his best to provide comer heavy cover fire from his rifle. He made sure to keep out of his friends way as he let them have it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum