Waiting

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Waiting

Post by namey on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:05 pm

Naomi blinks in surprise "How did they manage to get past you and Mimi?" she asks in confusion "And how did they get me out of my house without raising all kinds of alarms?" she ponders.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:53 pm

"I'm not sure. The last part, we'll it has to do with Johns. I found out the reason he's doing this is because his family is being held hostage. If he's been at that place, he'd probably know the best way to get around any fail safe's."
He looked back briefly. "I got that from Ness. He's apparently a powerful phsyic. He's the real deal because he consistently knows about things he shouldn't including what I'm thinking half the time."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:40 pm

Naomi nods slowly to Cadmus's explanation "That's...pretty awful. I had no idea, because Johns never talks about his family." she says.

She slowly gets up. Making sure her legs would support her before standing. She was alright "I guess he never talked about them, because he didn't want this exact situation to happen. Now I feel bad for doubting him." she mumbles.

She looks over to Cadmus "So how are we going to help get his family back?" she asks, a fierce determination in her eyes.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:24 pm

Cadmus wasn't too sure about that. "I don't have a plan yet, I don't even know where they are at the moment."

Calvine came in eventually, he wondered what Ness wanted to talk to him about.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:33 pm

Ness jumps on up when the computer told him that Calvine was here "Let him on in!" he says as he grabs what Use to be the White Drago Morpher and heads to the front door of his warehouse as it opens.

Ness was all smiles "Hey buddy! Thanks for coming on such short notice." he says, greeting his old friend "I have some great news! Your armor is Finally finished!" he says, presenting Calvine's New Morpher "I call it, the Dragon Armor!" he says proudly.

"To use it, put your finger on the circle, and say 'Unlock!' and that'll put the watch into stand-by mode until you tell it to transform." he instructs "It uses an AI program like your mech does, so don't worry about it changing by accident." he assures.

Then he holds up His own Morpher "Your turned out so nice, I made my own. I call it the EX Armor. It's not as good as your in terms of overall performance, but it's got the firepower where it needs it." he says with a grin.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Calvine looked it over. "It's pretty impressive. Though with how strong your natural powers are, I doubt you'd ever really need it for the most part. Where are Anita and Cedrick?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Ness shakes his head "Not entirely true. There are some places where psychic powers, abilities and skills don't work as well as some people, like the Mystics, in which psi energy doesn't work on at all. Including psychokinetics or telekinesis." he explains "It's the same with their energy. Any psychic based anti energy abilities won't work to stop their energy. So there are times when a suit like this will be handy." he points out.

"As it turns out, I think we'll have a use for them sooner then we would realize. Someone's family had been kidnapped and they're being held hostage and unless a good man does some not so good things, they're lives will be in danger." he starts.

"I have a plan to get them back without anyone getting unnecessarily hurt. But this plan all depends on us causing a big enough distraction." he explains "Can I count on your help?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Calvine nodded after a bit. "Of course I'll help. What are we going to do exactly?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Ness holds up a hand "Hold on, buddy. Let me go get the other player on our team." he says as he heads on down to the med bay.

He looks over to Cadmus "Hey. I have a plan of attack. Come on." he says as he nods to Naomi, then heads on out. Heading back to Calvine.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:24 pm

"So what exactly is the plan?" Cadmus asked when he came to where Calvine and Ness were with their meeting.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Ness nods "Okay, here's how it's going to work, I get us to where they have the hostages, me and my good buddy Calvine will distract them with a bit of wholesale destruction, while You use a portal to slip inside, get the hostages and teleport out and to safely." he explains.

He pulls out a data pad "I'll give you the exact location of the hostages before we start our assault, that way you can get in and out without any complications. Once the hostages are safe, you'll radio us and we'll head back to the barn." he finishes "Any questions?"
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Cadmus looked it over and once satisfied shook his head. "None I can think of."

"Same. But where are Ced and Anita? They end up going after one of Tylon strong holds alone?" Calvine asked
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:08 am

Ness nods "You asked that before and I was so focused on the task at hand that I completely ignored your question. Sorry, bud." he says "They're both back at the apartment. Cedrick is brooding and Anita is Trying to get some studying done." he explains.

"Now let's be off. We got a long way to go, and a short time to get there." he says, chuckling at his own joke "We'll use one of my cargo transports. It should get us there in no time." he points out.

He was a bit surprised that Cadmus wasn't questioning how Ness knew he could teleport or open portals, but oh well.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:17 am

The main reason was Cadmus didn't ask is he knew based on his natural abilties, same with the stuff about Johns. But just in case he asked anyway. "Fine with me, but how did you know I could do those things in the first place?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 am

Ness looks over to Cadmus "Huh? What's that now? How did I know what you could do?" he asks, then shrugs "I read your profile." he says simply, as he boards the cargo ship.

He locks down the hatch after everyone's onboard "Hey buddy, now might be a good time to get use to your new suit. It's much like the Old suit, but Way better. In like, every way." he says as he preps the ship for departure.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:50 pm

"...Profile? What are you talking about?" Cadmus was clearly confused.

Calvine merely nodded and decided to get the ball rolling as far as the suit went. It had been a bit since he had used even his old suit but he still remembered, it was like riding a bike.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:52 am

Ness nods with a slight sigh "I forgot about this part. So use to everyone knowing me." he mumbles, then looks over to Cadmus "I travel dimensions and in one of those dimensions they had a profile about you. It has your name, height, weight, powers, family, weapons and items that are precious to you." he explains "And I just happen to look it. and others, over."

He looks from his transport to his shuttle "Let's take the shuttle pod instead. It'll attract less attention then a cargo transport." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:00 am

"I don't think everyone knowing you would be a good thing. Because it means any enemies would know all you can do too. But that's just me." Cadmus shrugged.

Calvine had stopped questioning the things Ness had ran into.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:05 pm

Ness shrugs "Occupational hazard in my line of work. I tend to pick up the enemies of those I help." he says as he heads to a shuttle pod.

"Over the centuries I have made enemies of the Psi-Corps, Skynet, the Galactic Empire, Sauron and his armies, Voldemort, the Zebesian Space Pirates, Tylon multiple times, and many, Many more." he points out.

"It's a small price to pay for helping those who need it. In my time of dimension hopping, I have won and lost dozens of fortunes, made and lose many friends, learned the secrets of life, the universe and everything and saved the lives of Trillions of people." he explains as he powers up the shuttle pod, checking it's systems.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:00 am

Cadmus went to get himself a bit comfortable and seated as everyone else got situated. But there was one thing that came to mind. "Are KOS-MOS and Kitt the ones staying behind to keep a eye on Naomi?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:48 am

Ness shrugs "Okay, sure if that makes you feel better." he says "There are few who can actually get past my security once it's activated, so you don't need to worry. Besides, KOS-MOS and Kitt don't fit into my plan." he says as the shuttle takes off.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:49 pm

Calvine was looking over his systems before he addressed Ness. "So you've ran into Tylon multiple times. Have they Always been a company with shady stuff to them far as Zoanthropes go in every dimension you've been to?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:07 pm

Ness shakes his head "No. Not every corporation is an evil one. There are some where Tylon does nothing but help. Same thing with the Umbrella Corporation." he pauses.

Then chuckles lightly to himself "Oh yeah. That's right, you guys don't know about Umbrella." he snickers to himself.

Sobering up, he looks over to Calvine "What brought this on all of the sudden?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:36 am

Calvine continued checking over things.

"The bigger picture my friend, the bigger picture. Say someone knocks down a sterotypical evil mutli dimensiona empire just for example sake. Sounds all good and swell right? But then after its knocked out, it creates a power vaccum and things much worse take its place. Sure the empire had its flaws but it kept order and the average civilian didn't get their lives messed. Do you have something planned After you do things?. It's the consequences and there after I all think about. I don't expect others to agree, its just how I view things."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:49 pm

Ness shrugs "Why I can safely say that I've never ran into an evil corporation that spanned multiple dimensions, I can tell you that I have run into the same company in different dimensions, but most have always had a different feel to them." he says.

"Also, I always consider the effects of my actions and I can assure you that the baddies I've taken down didn't leave any kind of power vacuum for something more evil to take their place." he says with certainty as they take off towards their destination.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top