Fallen From Grace

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Fallen From Grace - Page 5 Empty Re: Fallen From Grace

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:42 pm

Espen nodded with a smile. "I'd be happy too. I always wondered what your home and culture was like." He'd also get to maybe know what Jennifer's family was like and she'd get to visit them which would good for her.

If Vira had one request, she wished she could have Personally seen Amaedus taken down but this was good enough for her. As long as he never hurt anyone else ever again. Nikki as if feeling something from her daughter gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze. It seemed something passed between the two and Vira was even more relaxed then before.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:59 pm

Alister leads the group to the subbasement. There was a vortex that was about fifty foot high tear in the fabric of reality with a catwalk leading to the mouth of it.

There were guards all around the room. These weren't like normal guards or even elite guards like Jennifer. These were high tech guards that were holding odd weapons, ready for anything that might pass through the gate.

Alister nods "Forgive the added security. Ever since Amadeus managed to come to this realm by overpowering our guards, I had to take extra precautions to make sure his type never befouls this world again." he explains.

"Okay, we'll go two at a time. One of Miss Nakeen's family and a guard." he says, looking them over "Just walk through normally and you'll be fine. It's solid on the other side, so don't worry." he assures.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:06 pm

The group, after that, went in a particular order: first it was Nikki, followed by Kylie and Then Vira as their choice.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:21 pm

Alister pats Espen on the shoulder "Enjoy your visit, my friend." he says with a smile "I have some things I need to over see here and will join you all in a few days." he assures.

He looks over to Jennifer "Make sure you don't lose him." he chuckles.

Jennifer nods "As you command, Lord Arch Bishop!" she says in a serious tone.

Alister chuckles again, shaking his head "It was a jest, Jennifer. Just keep doing as you have been." he says as he waves to Espen "Until next we meet, my friend." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:43 pm

Espen smiled at him. "As always. And take care of yourself." He almost felt like there was some sort of double hidden meaning behind 'don't lose him' but he could be and probably was wrong.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:08 pm

Alister watches everyone pass through the doorway to his world. He sighs once they're all through and starts back topside. He had many things to do, as decreed by the Mighty Galford and he might as well get them taken care of.

((Everyone out?))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Yep
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:11 pm

((I'll start a new thread in Elysium later.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5