More then Meets The What?

Go down

More then Meets The What? Empty More then Meets The What?

Post by Namey Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:25 pm

It was a normal crowed city scene, A sudden clap of thunder and a swirling vortex with a blue outer layer and an electric center (that was causing the outer layer to break off) opens in an alley and a young woman comes shooting out of the portal and takes a tumble into a roll and a young man shoots out and tumbles to the ground hard while the portal closes in a clap of thunder!

Cedrick was fine, but it looked like Ness was having a rough time bouncing back from 'reentry' as he called it. She walks over to Ness and helps him up, he sits on a trash can as a, what he guessed, was a black customized 1980s Pontiac Trans-Am, with a red L.E.D. sensor bar on the front, comes driving over to them "Are you injured, human?" it asks in a male sounding voice "Do you require the services of a hospital?" he asks.

Ness shakes his head "No. No I'm fine..." he mumbles as he rubs the back of his head "And who, if I may ask, are you?" he asks.

Cedrick walks over to Ness and leans close "Ness, there is no driver in that vehicle." she says in a low tone. Ness had noticed that as well, which was why he asked about it.

The car seemed to hear Cedrick "I am more then a vehicle, I am Knight Industries Twelve-Thousand. K.I.T.T., or Kitt, if you prefer." he says as panels of the car start to fold and parts start to slide out of place, transforming the car into a giant, robotic man.

Ness had seen many things his long, adventurous life. He seen space ships that could travel many times faster then the speed of light, aliens that bleed acid, being able to destroy whole planets with one hand. But this was the first time he had seen a fully autonomous and sentient robotic being that could transform from one thing to another.

Ness nods to the giant robot named K.I.T.T. "It's good to meet you, Kitt. I'm Ness and this is Cedrick." he says.

K.I.T.T. nods "It is a pleasure to meet you both." he says in a pleasant tone "However, I suggest we move out. I am certain I was not the only one to detect that energy spike." he says "It is just good fortune that I was closer." he says as he holds up an arm, looking at a small monitor on it "We have two possible hostiles incoming. Fast." he says, then transforms back into his vehicle form and the doors open "Please get in. We must leave now." he points out.

Last edited by namey on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

More then Meets The What? Empty Re: More then Meets The What?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:21 pm

It wasn't too much after, another figure came out. One Ness would know very well; it was Calvine. He came out after the device had let him know Ness was making a jump and decided to come along; mainly because he needed to talk and contact with him. After telling Angelique and making sure things were in order first. It helped time passed by slower on his end, so he could be gone for a year and only a few days back at home at most. He dusted himself off.

"Geez, I never got used to the damned buzz.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:27 am

Ness looks back and sees a familiar sight "Cal!" he says "Kitt stop! That's Calvine, my best bud!" he says as K.I.T.T. hits the breaks and backs up to Calvine.

"Excuse me, Calvine, but I must ask you please get in." K.I.T.T. says "If I am correct, there are Decepticons inbound and I believe it is best for us to avoid them." he explains as two sleek, black cars skid into view on the other side of the ally.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:17 am

Calvine gets in quickly. "Wait no one's in here, you were talking?" If so, how? A.I? That meant Ada had someone to relate to except for the part of not having a physical body which he was working on. "Anyway long time no see Ness."

He noticed Cedrick, not expecting her to be there. That made things awkward he wasn't sure what to make of them. But if she was traveling with Ness..we'll he wasn't sure how that was even possible with the nature of his vortex's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:00 pm

The Trans-Am was speeding through traffic, dodging cars left and right "I am afraid we will have to save the pleasantries for another time." K.I.T.T. says "Autobot base, this is Kitt, I have investigated the origins of the signal and found it to be a human male. I am being pursued by two Decepticons, please send reinforcements." he says.

Ness nods to Calvine "You have no idea how good it is to see you again, buddy." he says, clapping his friend on the shoulder "Let me deal with these clowns and we'll catch up." he says as he looks out the back window, his hand glows a slight neon green as he makes a waving motion.

One of the cars bounce on two wheels, then falls back on all four and continues the chase. Ness looks at his hand, as if it betrayed him "The actual hell?" he mumbles, then tries again, with the same results!

Cedrick looks at Ness inquisitively, then out the back window. Her gems glow a deep red as she holds up two hands, making a 'Stopping' motion. Which results in two giant, skeletal hands popping out of the ground (by way of fiery portals) in the same stopping gesture that Cedrick made and the two cars Slam into them, shattering the boney hands and tumbling end over end!

In which case, their car panels shift, slide and transform them into giant humanoid robots! They look savage. Sharp taloned hands, edged and pointed armor, dreadlock-looking 'hair', glowing red eyes. They start running after K.I.T.T. as their hands transform into wicked looking blasters!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:51 pm

'..can't transform in this small space, hope we get out soon..'
If not they were going to be in some serious trouble, or if Ness' powers started working again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:36 pm

As the Decepticons were getting ready to open fire, the chest of one suddenly explodes in a shower of sparks and metal! A jet powered military surveillance drone suddenly shoots past. The remaining Con transforms and speeds off after it!

"You may breath easy for the moment." K.I.T.T. says "We are no longer in danger of the Decepticons ." he points out.

Ness looks at Calvine "Hey man, what the hell happened with you?" he asks "Last I seen of you, you were getting ready to join the Alliance against the Entity." he says in a low tone.

Cedrick looks to Ness "Ness, I believe Calvine will have no memory of the event in which you speak of." she says in an even tone.

K.I.T.T. slows down "We have arrived." he says as they drive up to a massive warehouse. There was an impressive gate, guarded by two armed guards. One comes walking up to K.I.T.T. "Who are these people, Kitt?" one asks "They are the ones Major Lennox had sent me to find." he says as the guard nods and opens the gate.

K.I.T.T. drives into a huge garage with many different vehicles in it. A GMC Topkick truck comes driving over and, as before, the panels and parts shift and transform into another giant, humanoid robot "Kitt, did you find the source of the strange enegy?" he asks with a slightly gruff and a bit British accent.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:54 pm

Calvine had no clue what Ness was talking about, but decided to let it go until they got to some place where they could talk. "Okay, once we get a moment we're going have to talk to catch up. There were a few things I wanted to ask you anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:17 pm

After everyone piles out of K.I.T.T., the Trans-Am transforms and turns to Ironhide "Sir, this human called Ness, was the source of the strange energy." he says.

Ironhide frowns "That energy came from a human? How is that possible?" he asks, then looks to K.I.T.T. "Whatever came of those Decepticons you reported about?" he asks.

K.I.T.T. shakes his head "I had an encounter with Exo-Proto. He managed to terminate one of them and then he drew the other off." he explains.

Ness takes a few steps forward "Excuse me. But if you're gonna talk about me, I would appreciate being let in on this conversation." he says "Now, what energy is it you're talking about?" he asks.

Another big robot comes walking over. This one was a yellowish green H2 Hummer made to be a rescue vehicle "I believe I can answer that question." he says as he kneels down to Ness and the others "My name is Ratchet and we believe that the type of energy you create is what we call 'Energon'. It's the life source of all of us here and we're in great need for it." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Calvine crossed his arms listening. He didn't say anything at first letting Ness handle it since it was his area. He could talk to him after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Ness nods slightly "Okay, I'm somewhat of a scientist and a doctor, myself. So lets talk details." he says and looks to Calvine and Cedrick "I would like my friends here to join us.." he states.

Cedrick takes a step forward "My name is Cedrick Darkside." she says "Who were those robots that were chasing us and what is the story with this 'Exo-Proto' Kitt had mentioned?" she asks.

Ratchet nods and motions for them to follow him "In order to answer that, you must first get to know a bit about us." he says "With the exception of Kitt and Exo-Proto, the rest of us are from a distant planet called Cyberton. It was created by a powerful relic of unknown origins we call, the All Spark." he says.

"It has givin life to all Cybertronians and then, it had disappeared. Soon after a civil war had broken out on Cybertron between the Autobots and the Decepticons, over control of the remaining energon on the planet." Ratchet explains.

"The war had gone badly for us, the Autobots, from the beginning. The Decepticons simply had greater numbers and in the end, the war had consumed our planet. We came to this world, Earth, looking for more energon. But we found the All Spark instead." he says in a low tone.

"However, the Decepticons had also found it and a great battle was waged for it. In the end, in order to keep the cube from falling into Decepticon hand, our leader and perhaps the greatest of all Autobots, Optimus Prime, had sacrificed himself to destroy it." he says, with what sounded like sadness in his robotic voice.

"Though the All Spark had been destroyed, there was a shard of it left. With it, the humans had gathered energy from it and with it, they gave life to Exo-Proto." he says "With him, the humans had hoped to create an army to do their fighting for them." he sounded disgusted at the idea "Then something happened with Exo-Proto on a mission one day and since then, he's been a rogue Autobot. Not quite Decepticon, but no longer an Autobot." he finishes.

Ness nods slightly "Okay. Things are starting to make sense now. Both sides of Cybertronians are low on energon and are looking for a suitable and safe alternative and that's where I come in at." he says "Now, is it safe to assume that Kitt was made the same way as Exo-Proto?" he asks.

K.I.T.T. shakes his head "Unfortunately no. I was created by advanced engineering and robotics. I am not a Cybertronian and I do not run off of energon, like the other Autobots." he explains.

Ness tilts his head slightly "So...you're an artificial Cybertronian then?" he asks And with both sides in need of energon and none to be found, I show up and the race is on again." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:10 am

Calvine clapped Ness' hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry man, I'm not experienced as you but I'll help with what little I can." Maybe he could learn a few things while he was here as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Ness claps Calvine on the back in return "Don't sell your Starfleet training short. A good engineer can make the impossible happen." he reminds his friend "You brought your tricorder, right?" Ness asks as he pulls his out of a pocket on his backpack.

Ratchet looks at Ness' tricorder with interest "What is that device?" he asks.

Ness looks at it "It's a data gathering instrument. It takes all kinds of readings from temporal, to chronological, to quantum and even tachyon particles." he explains to the Autobot "It'll tell me almost everything I need to know about whatever I'm scanning with it." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:27 am

Calvine nodded and brought his own out. "I try to make it a habit to bring these sorts of things with me because you never know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:09 pm

Ness looked pleased with this "Alright. Lets get our hands on some energon, a bit of my pk energy and see what we can do." he says "We'll need some level three containment units for the energy and a place to work." he says looking to Calvine "Why don't you get started on the containment units and I'll start on the work station." he suggests.

Ratchet nods "And I'll see about getting you some energon." he offers "I also have an empty space where you can set up your science station and maybe some parts you can use to help you set it up." he starts off, so does Ness.

Cedrick was left standing there, wondering what she was suppose to do while everyone was busy doing important things.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Calvine nodded and got to work on his own like Ness said, best to get this more or less done with. He was kind of curious of what other technology this place had as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:02 pm

It was harder for Ness to make his science station then he thought. He had all the pieces and parts, but he didn't have nearly the memory he would need. He would have to hook up both of his data pads and his and Calvine's tricorders to get the memory he would need.

Cedrick, for her part, decided to head out and see what was what on this Earth. At first the guards wouldn't let her out, but she found a way.

She was walking around the city when she noticed that she was being followed by what looked like an ambulance. She didn't make eye contact with it, but with her sharp vision, she could see it didn't have and driver in it.

She wasn't worried about it, because she recognized the coloring of the vehicle. It was the one who saved them from the Decepticons. The one called Exo-Proto.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:08 am

Calvine continued to do what he needed to do, he had to ask Ness a few things when he got back but he wasn't really sure where to start. He did also wonder how long on Ness' side of things they had been away from each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:10 am

Ness comes walking over to Calvine, holding his tricorder "Here ya go buddy. I just remembered I have some Earth Force data crystals." he says "They can hold alot of data, so we're good on storage and are all set on my side." he states "You need any help here?" he asks "Also, it's been almost two years." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:30 pm

"Nah think I got it for the most part."
Calvine says. "Though, wanted to ask you about the last comment of the last time you saw me and Cedrick saying I don't remember. It's not one of those things where a universe got reset or anything..right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Ness frowns a bit "I think it might be." he mumbles "Let's concentrate on the task at hand and when we're finished for the day, we'll talk." he says as he walks over to Calvine's containment units "Not too bad with what we had to work with. Calibraiting them couldn't have been easy but it looks like we're ready." he says as he heads out to find Ratchet.

The one called Exo-Proto rolls close to Cedrick, then he transforms, his panals sliding and folding until a humanoid emerges. He kneels down "You were with the artifical Autobot called Kitt, weren't you." he says.

Cedrick nods "Correct. We were being attacked by Decepticons and you showed up and distracted them enough for us to make our escape." she clarifies "May I ask why you sought me out?" she asks.

Exo-Proto nods "I require aid. A friend of mine is in poor health and I find that I lack the required skills needed to help her." he explains "You have the means of getting the medical supplies I need." he says "Will you help me?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:43 am

Cedrick nods "Indeed I could get the supplies you require." she says "But you, being able to transform into an ambulance, can be loaded with all kinds of medical supplies, then take off to help your sick friend." Cedrick points out.

Exo-Proto nods "I had thought of that as well, but then came to the conclusion that I lack the medical knowledge to help my friend." he states.

Cedrick had a feeling this was the case "If that is the case, then why not have your friend use the medical supplies to help them self?" she asks.

Exo-Proto shakes his head "She is not a medical physician. Plus she is approximately ten years younger then yourself and she happens to be blind as well." he explains.

Cedrick was thinking as well. She would have No problem getting the medicine, but she was no doctor by Any means. She could kidnap one, but that would cause problems. Then she remembered something she had seen her 'sister' do "Take me to her. I believe I may be able to provide assistance after all." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:56 pm

((Closed!! All Characters are OUT!!))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum