Reunions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reunions - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunions

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Espen had sushi before, he wasn't the biggest fan of it but it was hardly bad. Though, after hearing some horror stories of things literally living inside of you because of uncooked food, we'll that had been something of a turn off. Still, the chances of that happening were low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:16 am

Alister was enjoying himself, spending time with his friends. He lools slightly off in the middle distance for a second, then smiles back to Espen "Hey, I need to take care of something really quick. Just continue and I'll be back shortly." he says as he excuses himself and walks outside.

He had his wings unfolded and with his white business suit, he looked pretty regal. He walks outside and takes a breath "It certainly has been a while, Lord Amadeus." he says, watching at the dark angel of insanity floats down, ready to entertain his audience.

Last edited by namey on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:02 pm

"All right, we'll be waiting." Espen, of course, couldn't feel emotions from Alister so he had no clue what was going on--or even if there was anything wrong in the first place. "How do you like the food so far?" He asked to Jennifer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Jennifer shrugs, still standing "I can take it or leave it." she says "I prefer spicy foods myself, though, my sister like sweets better." she says with a touch of pride, of being one of the few families to have more then one child.

Amadeus floats down, landing lightly "What are you doing here?" he asks, getting ready for a fight, if needs be.

Amadeus smiles. A truely insane smile "I am here to inform you that I will do the impossible." he says in a low tone "I am here to kill a God. I am here to kill the 'Mighty' Galford!" he laughs, a highpitch, insane sound.

Alister seems taken aback by that "You've always been called crazy and insane, but you've never stupid." he points out "You're weaker then the former Lord Arch Bishop and the Mighty Lord Galford was more then a match for him. What makes you think you're even capable of Harming the Powerful and Fearsome Galford, let alone Kill him?" he asks in a low tone, as if speaking blasphemy.

Once Amadeus calms down, he was still smiling at Alister "The humans have a very curious saying. 'Knowledge is Power', and I have knowledge about your 'Mighty' God Galford that will lead me to his death." he says in a low tone.

Alister felt s knot in the pit of his stomach. Amadeus was many things, but he was no liar. If he said he knew how to kill their God...a silver saber forms in Alister's hand "You won't get the chance. I will stop you." he growls, his eyes glowing a deep, blood red.

Alister was no match against the former Mystic Lord and both men knew it. However, Amadeus makes no move to attack Alister, instead, he folds his arms "Tell me, my Lord Arch Bishop..." his words were dripping with contentment "How is that Sister of yours?" he asks, simply.

This kinda pissed Alister off a bit "You, of all people, should know the answer to that question." he growls again "She's dead, by your hands!" he declares, voice full of rage.

Amadeus smiles again "Not by my hands. When I found her, after the Arch Bishop's personal guards were through with her, she was bloodied, broken and damaged. But very much alive." he says, still smiling.

Alister looks stunned "Alanna is...alive?" he asks as his sword disapates.

Amadeus lifts into the air "Yes. She's at my former families estate, where my people are keeping her alive. Go and get her, if you can!" he challenges Alister, then sends out a telepathic message to all Mystic's within two miles, letting them know he's here, then he shoots off!

Jennifer was about to say that Earth food is passable, compared to what she's use to, but she stopped when she got the message from Amadeus. She lets out a small gasp (sounding very womanly), she turns and rushes out, am energy spear forming in her hand "My Lord Arch Bishop, are you alright?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Espen naturally of course wasn't just going to stand there when something was wrong. He was hardly the strongest when it came to fighting but he wasn't one not to at least try to do something if people he cared about were in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:49 pm

By the time they, Jennifer and Espen had gotten outside, Amadeus was gone. Jennifer had a spear made of energy. Alister had a stunned look on his face "Jennifer, take Espen back to Mystic Inc. tower." he says in a low tone.

Jennifer nods "At once, my Lord Arch Bishop." she says as she puts a hand on Espen's shoulder and folds her wings around the two of them. They disappear in a 'ZIPPING!' sound.

Jennifer didn't take Espen back to New York yet. She felt he needed to know what was going on. She breaths "I know we would do anything to help the Lord Arch Bishop, but luckily we weren't needed." she says in a low tone "Tell me, mister Goldsmith, what do you know of a man named Amadeus Mortrum?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:14 pm

"I honestly know next to nothing about them. I know they're a criminal but that's about it." Espen explained to the young Mystic. What he guessed Jennifer was going to explain a thing or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:45 pm

Jennifer nods "It put it Very mildly." she says in a low tone "He's one of the most powerful of my kind and he's completely insane." she says "He was in line to be the head of his house, but he felt that all life was too sick to survive, so he killed his Entire family. Everyone" she explains in a low tone, as if talking about him will call him down upon them "And now, he's here....can you imagine a people more imperfect in the eyes of one like Amadeus Mortrum, then the Humans?" she asks "If he has his way, none of them will be left alive." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Espen listened what was said. "I see. We'll, as strong as he is, I doubt he can take the earth realm by himself or he would have done something by now. It also depends on the kinds of resources he has..but not something to take lightly as you say. If he is currently as you say one of the strongest, who exactly IS the strongest known member of your kind if not him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Jennifer shrugs "It was originally the first Arch Bishop." she says "As strong as Amadeus Mortrum is, the Arch Bishop, Lord Yue, was stronger." she points out "As for what he plans, he's patient and will take his time gathering everything he needs to put his plans in motion." she says in a low tone. Jennifer holds out her hand "We should get back to Mystic Inc. tower." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:28 am

Espen didn't have anything to say, though it wasn't the first or last time someone wanted to wipe out things on earth. Why this realm attracted so much trouble at times, he really didn't know. He silently took her hand when she offered it. "I'm ready."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Jennifer nods "If you like, we can talk later." she says as she pulls Espen closer, then wraps her wings around the both of them, then they both disappear in a 'ZIPPING!!' noise and both were gone....

((Will start a threat in New York later.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2