After Story

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

After Story - Page 3 Empty Re: After Story

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:10 am

Adell found a seat and sat down. "Sort of a mixed bag. Me and Monica sort of drifted apart romantic wise even though we both wanted it to work. I guess sometimes other things get in the way. I've been working at a dojo at a assisant, but other then that nothing too big."

"Cedrick could be with Ness." Adell pointed out. "I haven't seen him a while. True he realm travels but the last we heard he went after Cedrick to talk to her. So for all we know she could be with him at the moment."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:41 am

Anita didn't like hearing that Adell and Monica had drifted apart and felt that this was, perhaps, her fault. If she had stayed, they would all be together. But that was just speculation.

Still, that news about Cedrick being with Ness, and possibly out of her reach, was disconcerting. Still, at least she wouldn't be in this dimension causing trouble.

Anita nods "Passing on knowledge to the younger generation is always a good thing." she says with a smile. She sighs "You suppose there would be away for me to get ahold of Monica? Just to see how she's doing?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:54 am

"We'll, we're still good friends so that's what's important. No point wandering about the past." Adell got a napkin and a pen and wrote a address down for her. "Here. She's in New York with her uncle and going to school. I can't just up and leave at the moment but you have room to travel. Maybe you could say hi for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Anita nods "I'll do that. But not right now. I want to hang out with you." she says "It's been forever since we've seen each other and I'm not just going to visit for a few hours and leave." she says, sticking her tongue out at Adell.

A young woman, about 16 or so, comes walking in, wearing attire that's familiar to Adell. She looks over, sees him, looks at a picture, blinks a few times, puts the picture away, takes a breath and walks over "Excuse me...." she says "But are you Adell Kronos?" she asks "My name's Hitomi Uchiha, and I need your help." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Adell was going to say something when a newcomer came in, the dress and everything else said ninja. Not counting the few friends they had made, the experiences hadn't exactly been too good.

"Uh, yeah that's me. What do you need help with?" If it was fighting he wasn't too sure. That had been a disaster for him and his group and he wasn't going to get involved if he could help it. But really depended on what it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:39 pm

Hitomi takes out a picture and shows it to Adell "This is my older brother, Tokuzen. He is one of the greatest ninja in my clan, but I believe he was kidnapped by the Akatsuki, because of a certain jutsu he knows." she says.

Adell seemed to know what was going on to a point, but Anita was completely out of the loop. Still, she sat quietly, since this young woman was here for Adell. Still, if there's wrong doings, she would see if there was anything she could do to help.

Hitomi had a pained look in her eyes "Tokuzen is such a gentle person. He wanted to help everyone in my village, so he worked so hard to develop a jutsu that lets a person use their chakra to create a Susanoo. That way no team would be without some type of strong defense." she mumbles.

Anita listens "If I may ask, how did you learn about Adell?" she asks

Hitomi blinks "Oh, when my village wouldn't 'officially' do anything about Tokuzen, they sent me and a select few out to gather Any information from the surrounding nations. I went to the village hidden in the mist and met some people who said they knew you and that you helped them in the past." she explains, referring to Kumo and his team "So...I was...hoping you could help me too..." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:24 am

Adell heard all the story and sighed. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I'd be much help. I have no clue where the Atasuki is either. In fact, I thought they got demolished or something by now. The last I heard about them, I thought they would have lost a fight against a demon-container of theirs. Do you know a ninja named Shino from hidden in the mist?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:35 am

Hitomi nods " Shino Shimizu? Yes. Most ninja have heard of him." she says, then bows "Thank you for your time and I apologize for bothering you." she says "Have a wonderful rest of the day." she says, then she turns and heads out.

Anita jumps up and heads out as well "Wait!" she calls as she catches up to Hitomi "I'll help you find your brother." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Adell watched Anita leave and needed to pay their stuff off now instead of just rushing off. If Anita decided to run to help, he might end up going but he would have to take care of things first here since he couldn't just run off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Since they hadn't ordered anything, there was nothing to pay for. Still, Anita wouldn't abandon anyone who needs help, That was her way. She had the power, now she was going to use it to help. That's what made her different from her mother.

Hitomi looked relieved that Someone was going to help her "Thank you." she says with a bow "Once I let my village know what's going on, we can get a move on." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Adell came out before too long to see what Anita was doing. "So are you leaving?" He was more then likely sure she was though before even asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Anita turns to Adell "Yes." she says, simply "I can't turn my back on someone who needs help. Because if we don't help each other, then who will? she asks as she walks over and places a hand on his shoulder "Listen, I know I can't tell you what to do, but I don't want you coming along." she says in a soft voice "You have a life now. Don't throw it away because you may feel like you need to do this or to protect me." she says, knowing that the last time Cedrick tangled with the Akatsuki, she had died because of it. She kisses Adell "With luck, I'll be back soon." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Adell moved away a bit before she kissed him. "I'm sorry, but I moved on I don't want to lead you on like that. It wouldn't be fair to either of us. But I'll stay..just stay safe while you're out there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:27 pm

This, more then anything, Did hurt Anita. She abruptly turns "Take care of yourself." she says as she walks over to Hitomi "I'm done here." she mumbles "Lets go." she says as she starts off.

Hitomi bows to Adell, then turns and starts off after Anita "I'll get things set up for our transport as soon as I contact my village." she says to Anita and the two wander out of sight.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Adell sighed, feeling he had made Anita upset but he couldn't lead her on like that. Not to mention things with Regina. There was really no easy way around it, he didn't feel much like eating so he left himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:14 pm

((Anita and all my characters are out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:56 pm

(I guess Adell is out too)