Loose Ends

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Loose Ends - Page 2 Empty Re: Loose Ends

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:14 pm

So the necklace was doing its job, he'd have to ask Christine to make even more of them to spread out too. It  was real good news though and made him plenty happy He smiled slightly+. "You're welcome, what else are friends for? As long as have that necklace it should do its job. I wasn't really sure if it would even work, but seems like it. Just glad you're doing better then what you were."

Though it Did make some sense. No one made progress That quickly after something like that, he still expected a catanoic wreck if not for the necklace, and ironically the symbiote.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:46 pm

Sarah nods "Well, you helped out the rest of my people by aiding in the down fall of the Oni Overlord and I'm sure that's a debt thing that we can't pay off." she says "I'm going back to school again. Taki and Lara said they'll help me with all the stuff I missed." she says.

According to Taki, Mitsuki and her family suddenly moved away. Apparently Mistuki's father got an offer to run one of the branches over seas and just like that, Mitsuki was gone. It seemed that she was fulfilling her end of the bargan she struck with the Death Knight for his help in the battle with the Oni Overlord.

An uneasy feeling comes over the two of them, like they were suddenly being watched by something with malicious intentions. Sarah visibly shudders.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:13 pm

Hiroshi was going to miss Mitsuki but there was nothing for it. As for the Overlord, he wasn't sure if it was fair for him to take credit there since that was really all Taki, and to an extent Jason since he was the one that got her that book and Ra making his sacrifice. He was really proud of Taki for pulling something like that off and it helped some of the Hunters that looked down on them had some respect now. But with the Overlord gone and such, hopefully it wouldn't matter and they could finally relax.

Before he could comment further he got that bad feeling again. "..Let me walk you back to HQ. Seen and been through too much to take chances with things like this."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:21 pm

Sarah nods "Y-yeah... I think that's a good idea.. " she mumbles. As the two of them head away from Hiroshi's apartment, the malicious presents doesn't follow them. For now, it seems to be hanging out around his apartment building.

It doesn't take them Too long to get to Hunter HQ. It was busy there, as usual. With the Overlord in a catatonic state, the rest of the Hive are causing trouble, trying to win deeds and favores to become the next Oni Overlord and the Hunters are struggling to keep up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:46 pm

Hiroshi would have to let some know about what happened, just in case it was still out there. Part of the reason he stayed a free lance Hunter was because of how chaotic things could be, and as shown with Sarah and others living a civilian life wasn't a guarantee of anything. That, and he wanted to prove at leas to himself something. Plus it wasn't like he was full time and had a flexible schedule so plenty of free time. Being a full time was a true commitement and he knew that life wasn't to him nor did he plan to so this was the middle ground.

He would have spent it at Taki's but she probably still busy, doing whatever it was they were doing. Plus, even if not, if Jason wasn't there he wasn't going to risk that thing being near them if it was what he thought it was.

The front desk people didn't know the whole situation, and most everyone else was busy so about the standard more or less. He was sure they wouldn't mind, it was more he just didn't want it running loose again.

Though thinking about it, maybe Jack's group would be better suited..
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:53 am

Musume comes walking over to the two of them "Hey you two." she says. She looked a bit tired from all her training "How did the talk go?" she asks Sarah.

The young Oni nods "It was good, you know, until there was something that felt off, which was why we came back." she says.

Musume knew the details of what happened with Sarah and the symbiote and knew it was trying to get to her, for some reason "I go and let someone know about that." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:01 am

"It's good to see you Musume." He had noticed she looked a bit on the tired side, maybe from training. "It was more then likely our little Symbiote 'friend' still around. So for now going to crash here for the night in one of the guest rooms."

He really had thought Jack and the rest had gotten a hold of it after it killed the other sister, he wondered how it managed to get away? He'd ask them about it some other time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:18 am

Jason comes walking in, like he owns the place, and gets odd and suspicious looks from the Hunters around "Hey there, guys." he says "You can go back to Taki's now. Also, you didn't bring the food. You might want to get some before you head back." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:50 am

Hiroshi briefly thought of asking if Taki wanted to tag along, but with their 'friend' possibly loose he opted against it. It hadn't followed but he didn't want to chance it either, even if things were up to her. The food thing had slipped his mind but he may as well ask one question before he left. "That malicious prerence from earlier, was that the symbiote again after Sarah?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:27 am

Jason thinks for a moment "Let me walk you to Taki's." he says as he nods to the two women, before starting out.

As he heads out, a group of Hunters were standing between him and the exit "I don't know how you got in here, intruder, but you're not going anywhere until you answer some questions." one says.

"Hold up, guys..." Abraxus says as he heads on over "I'll handle this." he says, defusing a potential situation.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:39 am

Hiroshi was fine with that, probably a few things to talk about before he got there anyway. As it turned out, Jason had apparently just gotten in without signing in or anything, judging by the other Hunters reaction. Thankfully, Abraxus handled it so it was defused, he gave Abraxus a grateful nod.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:52 am

While Abraxus delt with this situation, Jason wanders outside "Okay, to answer your question from before, yes. It was the feral symbiote that took control of Sarah before." he says "In the short time that it was on Sarah, it started to form a bond and it wants that back, so with the scent of her pheromones it can track her almost anywhere in the country." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:01 pm

This got Hiroshi to frown a bit. "That isn't good, it melted that other woman and even before that controlled them against their will the last time it bonded with them. Maybe try to have Jack get a hold of it to mellow it out, but it already got away like twice now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:24 pm

Jason shakes his head "You're mistaken. It didn't control Sarah against her will, at the time it tried to bond with her, Sarah didn't Have a will of her own." he reminded Hiroshi of her waking catatonic state "It was Because it tried to bond with her, that her mind was jump started and she could finally start to get better."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:28 pm

This made Hiroshi quite a bit thinking. "So, hypothetically if it does bond with Sarah as she is now would it harm her in anyway?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Jason thinks for a bit "I... Don't know... Everytime I try to see if it would, the outcome changes. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't." he mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:26 pm

Hiroshi found that worrying, but nothing for it. "Then for now just keep Sarah away from it like we've been doing. I'll try to see if Jack get it contained this time and maybe tame it, and if that can't be done at least make sure it harms no one else. Only thing slightly strange as that it didn't even attempt to follow. Does Jack team have a way to fake pheremones? Maybe they could lead it to a trap."

Off to the side was a pizza place, he figured one couldn't go wrong there far as food went for bringing something back to Taki's. Best part it can with stuff in a heat rack so he could get in and get out with some classics.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:39 pm

When he finally gets there, all was normal as usual. Fumitsuki was sitting on the couch and Taki was laying, asleep, next to her, her head resting on Suki's lap while the older young woman was gently stroking her head.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:54 pm

Hiroshi set the food down to come upon the scene, he had a idea of what may have happened but also not at the same time. Had the original plan been done but modified or something else? He wasn't sure and he wasn't going to assume. "I'm back, sorry for being late. What happened?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:09 pm

The young woman puts a finger to her lips "Shhh... she's sleeping." she gently moves Taki off and stands "Uh, hi there, Roshi... I'm back, it seems..." she says, lamely "Sorry for, you know, putting you through all that..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:25 pm

Hiroshi didn't expect this, he wondered what happened to Aya exactly but it was something that could wait. He didn't have the same feelings he once did as he made it a point to move on. That was ironically Taki after all they been through together. That wasn't to say he of course wasn't absolutely happy to have his childhood friend back with them like this.

Though with Taki sleep and all the experience plus Hunter stuff meant he kept it down. He decided to give them a brief hug."Hey, its ok. Its not you like had a choice of leaving us. We have a lot to catch up on and probably visa versa, a lot has happened since then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:35 pm

Suki nods "Yes, I did have a choice... and I chose to stay with my Saiyan family, instead of my real family." she mumbles. Something was bothering Suki "Uh, Jason gave me the abridged version of events..." she says., not making eye contact with Hiroshi.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:18 pm

Hiroshi noticed the present tense of the way she had worded things, not to mention she was acting funny. After a moment he motioned for them to come a bit further out just in case so Taki didn't hear. "So what's bothering you? Is it because you didn't want to actually come back?" He asked quitely, but his tone wasn't judging, he was trying to understand.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:50 pm

Suki shakes her head "No, it's not important, not anymore." she mumbles before looking to Taki, sleeping soundly, then back to Hiroshi, there was pain in her eyes when she did that, she grabs a pizza and heads to her room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:59 am

Hiroshi didn't agree with that, it was important because Suki was hurting a bit obviously from the look in her eyes. Before he could say anything she already quickly headed to her room. Suki wasn't Taki in the sense cornering them when they weren't ready activated fight or flight,but he didn't feel it the right time to pressure them.

He had a Idea of what it might be, perhaps Jason had told them something. Regardless, he was going to talk to them first thing tomorrow because Suki hurting would be something that nagged at them too much.

The other issue he'd be lying if he said his feelings for Suki Completely went away. Over time he knew he had to let go because it wasn't healthy, and a in sense made peace with it when they choose to stay with the Sayain family. He hadn't expected them to honestly come back.

So between that and his feelings for Taki he had developed left the young man in a rock between a hard place. He didn't have Ra for advice anymore, so it was something he was going have to figure out, including what was eating at Suki. He made a call to the Unknown Heroes about the Symbiote and it can apparently track Sarah by pheremones, maybe they'd finally be able to do something with that information. After, it was time for bed.

It admittingly wasn't his best sleep.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum