The Dream (M)

2 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Dream (M) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Dream (M)

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:24 pm

Hiroshi shook his head. "I do only to an extent, like a lot of other things I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket. As for this Book of Life thing to heal Sarah, what happens if someone uses part of their soul to heal them? Does it damage them? Does us no good to do that only to have you or anyone who uses it a wreck."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Taki shrugs "I don't know. I need the Tome of Life to be sure. All I know is that it can do certain things from some of my families spell books." she says "That's why I've been trying to find the Tome of Lifen but I keep hitting dead ends."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:01 pm

Hiroshi nodded slightly. "We'll hopefully you can find it then. Just have to make sure it doesn't turn you into a vegetable or something someone uses a part of their soul. In the mean time we can both continue to do what we're doing, and if that doesn't work, we'll find something else."

He only had two necklaces so far, so that meant two more Oni left he could try to make into followers until he got some more. You know, if he ended up running into any later.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:11 pm

Taki shakes her head "If the necklaces don't work and the Tome of Life doesn't work, I think I may have one last option, but I'll have to do some more research on it." she says "Like you said, don't want anyone to end up a vegetable." she chuckles lightly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:55 pm

Hiiroshi thought that was true enough. "We'll get to that bridge eventually, but I'm confident we'll get things where they need to be. When we do, she's going to need a place to stay, if she decided she wanted to stay here do you think your mother knows about her little secret already and didn't say anything?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:27 pm

Taki shakes her head "No. If mother did, she probably wouldn't let me be friends with Sarah, let alone invite her to the house." she says "Mother's always had a very, two dimensional view on Oni." she mumbles.

Growing up on her mother's stories, Taki admitted to herself, she also had a very narrow view on the Oni as well. It wasn't until she met Sarah, got to know her, and eventually found out that not all Oni are evil, did her views change. Not even Suki gave them the complete benefit of the doubt.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:43 pm

That was the reason Hiroshi asked, he was trying to see if maybe they had mellowed on their stance but it didn't seem like it. "If that's the case, then not here when she gets out; its something to worry about for later I've been working on something else, that is to find more information on the Oni Overlord . Maybe he has a weakness we can use, among other things.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:26 pm

Taki nods "We already know his weakness, my magic. The problem is, it gets weaker each time it's passed on." she points out "But if you Really want to know about the Oni Overlord, you should probably speak to gran-gran about that."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:22 am

Was her magic really considered a weakness? Was it simply because it originated from Hyrule or something else? He supposed in the end it didn't really matter as much. "I'll keep that in mind. On a aside I was wondering if it be all right if I crashed here for the night. Been a long day and I don't feel like being alone in that apartment."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:59 am

Taki nods "Yeah, no problem. Your room is always waiting for you." she says. She was gonna hit the hay as well.

She wanders into the bathroom, stripping her clothes off she stands under the shower, letting the warm water wash away the stress of the day. She wondered if she would be seeing Nagatoki again. Their last encounter was, intimate, to say the least.

After she had finished drying herself off, she wanders to her room. Would she and Nagatoki go all the way this time? She didn't know. She wasn't sure if she wanted her first time to be in a dream or not... she would rather have it with the person she likes, so, if he Did show up and tried to go all the way, she would need to put her foot down and stop him. After all, it was only a dream, right?
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Hiroshi took a shower after Taki and went to get settled down for the evening as well, it had been a long day. He had the last two necklaces so he needed to get that out the way, or try to. He didn't know how much juice Matthias needed to help Sarah . It could just be a few people, a hundred or thousands. Depending on how many it may take too long for his liking, still for the moment this was his best option.

Maybe he'd visit Mitsuki some time tomorrow since he never done that before and it didn't hurt to branch out instead of always just being at his place, or Taki's.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:30 pm

The next day rolls around and Taki was up and ready to head out for school. She would need to take the make up exam some time next week, since she skipped out of it because of the... her phone goes off, having interupted her train of thought.

It was a text from Harlan. He said he may have a lead on the Tome of Life that he's gonna be checking out and that he would let her know how things turn out.

That was probably the best news she had heard in a good while and Hopefully it pans out. Because with that book, she could do so much good with it. Plus, there was something else she was interested in. A book that was name dropped in the Book of the Dead... the Tome of Eternal Darkness. It was said that whom ever held that book would gain the power of four ancient dark, fallen, gods.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:26 am

Hiroshi came down before too long, he was ready for the day ahead but besides a few things he didn't have anything planned for the day. He'd also have to wait until he got a text or something far as a update if the Reiko situation worked itself out or not. "Morning Taki. Have any plans for the day?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:26 am

Taki looks up from her drink "Hm?" she says, inquisitively, before finishing her drink "No. Not really. I was just going to visit Sarah at the hospital after school." she says "Why, what's up?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:15 am

The young man shook his head. "Nothing in particular, just having a conversation. As for myself, not sure. There is visiting Sarah, then getting rid of the rest of these necklaces, not sure after that. Issue is, if a lot of the Oni are scared of the Overlord, those who are and heard the news would be in hiding or keeping a low profile. Kinda hard to do the follower thing for that.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:27 am

Taki nods "Then we must try to be rid of the Overlord as soon as we can." she states "Even if they are suppose to be my 'natural enemy', no one deserves to live in a constant state of fear like that." she says.

She finishes her breakfast "After school... I would like to visit Hunter HQ..." she says in a low tone. She knew what the Hunters generally thought of Nixan how. They think of her as basically a cosplayer with some magic. "I think it's time I talked to your Oni friends. Try to get some information from them."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:05 pm

It was easier said then done, and while he'd prefer the creature dead he'd settle with sealed as long as he was gone for the time being. The Hunters were after him, as were the Warriors of Light. So did that mean they were going to find them and things be over with soon? No. That be too easy. And while he'd try to keep a more positive thought process it didn't mean he was going to throw everything out the window.

"In that case, I'll go with you. The two are in lock down because of being infected so they wouldn't just let a civilian all the way through which they seem to view you as. The necklaces seem to be doing their job so hopefully it shouldn't be too long according to Abraxus."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:10 am

Taki nods slowly "Okay. That makes sense, considering how the Hunters view me and the others." she mumbles the last part.

She looks at the clock "I have to be heading to school now. I'll see ya at the hospital later." she says as she heads on out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:51 am

Hiroshi headed out not too long after, he was thinking of various things not all were on the things to be worried about. Some were more on his general life and what he'd be doing in the future. Considering he was a ball of hormones to a degree and he had a literal live in friend that could help if all he wanted to just pick up a random chick to get it it out of his system; one might of been surprised he never tried it.

It was mainly because he had some type of personal standard, as he wasn't quite ready to hand his v card to a random. That was why must of his uh, thoughts of that subject were women he knew at least on aquitence level. Others his age and early twenties felt they had to lose it as quickly as possible, which he thought stupid. That wasn't to say he might not change his mind on that later, but if he did it simply because he wanted to, and no one else.

'Guess we'll have to try our luck to see if we can find two more Oni that might be willing to give this necklace a try. Issue is how to sell it to them. On another note...with those sisters that slaughtered Sarah's family if we find them at night..do whatever you feel you need to do.' And he left the last part at that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:39 am

"Oh.. you can be certain of that..." the Obliterator snarls. Though he is an evil person, massacring children hit a bit too close to his human side.

"Hiroshi..." Abraxus calls, he didn't look too happy. In fact, he was showing no emotion at all "We need to talk and I believe you already know about what, or should I say 'Whom'."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:49 am

Of course it happens. This how it usually goes for me.

Hiroshi wasn't too surprised about this at all. "It's about your father isn't it?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:23 am

Hiroshi nods "Yes. I'm not upset with you for not telling me and having to find out second hand by security." he says "But if you see him again, tell him to keep away from me and my mother and sister. No good ever came from gods interacting with normal people." he says in an even tone
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:31 am

Hiroshi thought maybe he was upset with how he came here, but it didn't seem like the case. "If that's what you want, I'll let them know. You have a father as a deity so I'm going to say chances are good you know what you're talking about of no good coming from it then me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:39 pm

Abraxus shakes his head "I just don't want my mother getting her hopes up, only ro have them dashed and my sister doesn't even Know the bastard. I want to keep it that way. We don't need him. We never have." he says as he turns and starts off.

But he pauses "We've let your two Oni friends out of quarantine and had Sarah moved to Hunter HQ for her safety." he says without looking back, before he starts off again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:55 pm

Hiroshi watched them leave before sending a text to Taki that Sarah had been moved to the HQ for her safety, so she wouldn't panic when she was unable to find them. He did want to talk to Musume about something anyway in private, so being out of that place was good timing.

This was also good news since it meant Taki didn't need him around just to talk to them anymore now that they weren't on lock down. Though, since they were out, he was going to pay them a visit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum