Same As It Ever Was

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Same As It Ever Was - Page 5 Empty Re: Same As It Ever Was

Post by Namey Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:00 am

K.I.T.T. shrugs a bit "I can not say that I truly understand, but if it is something you enjoy doing, I would suggest you keep on doing so." he says as he starts to head off, but pauses "Just so long as no one gets hurt, that is." he points out, before transforming and rolling out.

Hannah sighs as she gets up and starts off towards her department. She's been assigned to Robotics and Cybernetics. Both are their own seperate divisions and managing her time between the two can be a bother at times, but she's split the labs between three days each.

When last she left the robotics lab, they were seeing if they could make a Jaeger's to combat against larger foes that their forces normally couldn't stop.

While the cybernetics lab was working on attaching cybernetic limbs to nerve endings, so the recipient could move them at will.

It was all very cutting edge, even for her. So, Hannah didn't really know what She could contribute to either cause. In fact, the other transformers were helping out much more than she was.

She stops, and looks out a window *Maybe I shouldn't have left Cybertron...* she thinks, feeling useless as, not only a woman, but as a Cybertronian.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:48 pm

Hannah decides to head up to the helipad, looks around for a bit to make sure no one is watching, then transforms into her jet mode, before taking off.

A good flight around Tokyo would help to clear her head. She wasn't really all that much use at Paragon Corp. Sje even asked to be Calvine personal assistant, but Cedrick told her that he didn't need one. So now, Hannah was struggling to find a pla- her thoughts were cut off as something hits her!

She crashes outside of Tokyo, trying to send a distress signal, but was being blocked from doing so. She transforms intobher robot mode just as a surveillance jet comes flying down, and transforms as it lands. It was Skyjinks!

The large Decepticon towered over Hannah "Well, well. Look wut we ave ere." he chuckles. He has a strong British accent "Now wuts a pretty lil thing doin all da way out hee?" he asks, chuckling "Didn ya know you can run in ta bad bots dat way?" he asks as he pulls out a wicked looking knife.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:50 pm

Ramona was on patrol with Zyna, partly on routine and partly for something to do then just sitting around.  There had been some small children who wanted autographs which delighted the younger woman since she loved children as is.

During the patrol, the demi goddess noticed something with her sharp sight and frowned a bit. She tapped her com. "To avaibale teams, there seems to be a plane crash me and Zyna are going to investigate. We didn't bring any major medical supplies, so if any one has any bring them asap."

"Let's go, we might be able to catch them." The longer they waited the worse the potential situation could be. The others of who were around wouldn't be able to ping their location until they got to their location, since both needed to book it fast.

Wordlessly they followed expecting the usual crashed mess and maybe unfortunate crash victims. What neither Expected to see were two large robots. Ramona knew she herself was strong as was Zyna but they couldn't afford to underestimate a complete unknown.

It seems this creature resembles the other one that crashed into them, interesting..

Ramona and Zyna landed between them. "Now, now. I'm not sure your grievences are but surely there are other ways you can resolve this?"

Even if they or both were blood thirsty thugs it be useful since how they acted or didn't act would tell the story. If nothing else, keep them from harming civilians as they didn't need loose canons around.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:13 pm

Seeing as both Cybertronians were outside of the city, the harm to any civilians would be considerably less than if they both landed in the city. Even still, there were still civilians around.

The bigger of the two robots puts his knife away and his hand forms into a blaster and he points it at the two "Oi! I dunno who da Hell ya think ua are, but dis don concern yous! So nic off!" he demands.

The smaller one waves a hand, as her other was holding her shoulder "Get out of here, you two! I can handle him myself!" Hannah implores the two heroes. It was a lie, of course, because she wasn't a fighter and this bot clearly was... still, she didn't recognize the symbol he was sporting.

"Then how about you pick on someone your own size!" calls out a loud voice from a swiftly approaching plane, which suddenly shifts from a plane to another giant robot as it lands and he pulls out some blasters and points them at the hostile robot.

Hannah couldn't help but look visibly relieved "Air Raid! Thank Primus!" she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:48 am

While Zyna wasn't nearly as strong as she used to be, it was still going to take a lot more to intimidate her after facing powerful Kaiju then two large robots possibly going to duke it out. Besides that, it would be very hypocritical considering herself and Buddy to treat them differently then 'normal' people. This was a chance to possibly meet even more people like herself somewhat, except she didn't transform into different things.

"It's our job. Besides, I know we don't look it but both of us are a lot more powerful then we look."
Ramona gave a small nod to her partner at that but didn't take her focus. They both spread out a bit both so they would keep from getting at once, and two keep their charge safe.

Then another one joined, also transforming but this one thankfully didn't seem to be on the hostile one's side. Ramona and Zyna were still ready if need be, however for all their strength part of their training besides no killing was acting more defensive and if possible, de esclating situations. So they were hoping the hostile would back down.

One might of thought it be something a bit harder for Zyna to adapt due to living in a war zone. On the same token Jerod said it also wasn't unheard of for soldiers to get really sick of violence so it wasn't a surprise either way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:58 pm

The fleshlings not withstanding, his blaster could handle them, Skyjinks finds himself a little out classed at the moment "So, ya wanna fight, eh? Fine den, hows 'bout dis?" he points his blaster at some train tracks and fires and as soon as he fires, he jumps into the air, transforming, and starting off!

Air Raid starts to go after the Decepticon "Hold it! We need to repair any damage done by thay crazy bot!" Hannah calls to the Autobot.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:19 pm

Ramona and Zyna decided the hostile robot for the moment could be ignored unless they stayed around. What was more important was checking out the damage done to the train tracks. She went to her com to talk to Buddy. "We have a situation with a damage train track. I'm going to send you the coordinates now, see if you can stop the trains from coming down."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:22 pm

There was a pause while Buddy did his thing on the other side of the coms "Okay, we lucked out. There aren't any trains scheduled until later today. But we'll have this fixed way before then. Sending repair drones." he says.

Air Raid blinks in surprise "Oh damn. I didn't know the life forms on this planet were advanced enough to have developed language." he says "Do you think they'll understand me?" he whispers to Hannah.

She frowns and smacks the Autobot on the arm "Come on. They're about to enter their space age. They're more advanced than we are in some ways." she grumbles.

The Autobot nods slowly "I see..." he mumbles. He takes a few steps forward "Earthlings! I come in peace and mean you no harm." he says, holding his arms open "I come from the distant planet of Cybertron and have come here to check on my little sister, Grasshopper." he explains, like he was talking to someone who couldn't understand him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:52 am

Ramona was grateful for that, it was less potential headache to worry about but now it seemed they needed to see off their guest before they ended up leaving.

It was Zyna who spoke first to Air Raider. "I think you should dial it back just a bit. The native population is kind of jumpy to other aliens at the moment after the Trojan invasion." Zyna explained. "My name is Zyna and this is my friend Ramona, its nice to meet you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:56 am

Air Raid looks at himself "Yes, I can see how we could be seen as Trojan to anyone who doesn't onow any better." he says.

Hannah walks over to her brother's side "This is Air Raid and I'm Grasshopper. Thank you for trying to stop that crazy bot." she says. She figured it was best to use her Cybertronian name and not her Human one.

She looks to her brother "I think we had best leave before we attract attention. Come with me." she says, before thanking the two women once more, before jumping into the air and transforming into a small space plane. Air Raid follows suit.

As Air Raid and Hannah fly back to Paragon Corp, the new Autobot takes this time to look over the city "Impressive what these Humans have done in such a short amount of time." he says.

"Twenty-thousand years isn't a very short amount of time to them. They barely live over a hundred years." Hannah point's out "If you would have read my reports, instead of shelving them, you would already know about Earth and her many people."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:10 am

Zyna waved and along with Ramona took off to head back to base, if nothing else the detour on the side had been a interesting one. While she did do a great deal of things in space back home, she still didn't reconize Grasshopper's kind. It was kind of a given because even though this world had some similarities, it was also very different.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:33 pm

((This thread has become stale, so I'm going to pull the characters and close it.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum