Where It All Started

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where It All Started Empty Where It All Started

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:30 pm

Adell had been bouncing to place to place with Amanda for the past year with no particular destination in mind for the most part. He did enjoy it, though it was nice just to be in one place for a bit. Currently they were visiting New York and he was out seeing what was different about he and Monica's old home while Amanda was asleep at the hotel.

It was a lot of nostalgia seeing what had changed and what was the same. Earlier he had visited the old cafe he used to go into all the time, the original owner John was there but his wife that had been with him had passsed away which made him slightly sad. It was also a reminder just how fast time could move.

Hard to believe everything started when Cedrick and Monica clashed along with everything else. He hadn't seen those two a while, same with Anita. The last time he saw his mother and Yulina were months ago, and last time he talked they went on vacation.

After that, he decided to head back to the hotel they were staying at though he wasn't in a rush since he was partly checking on things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Where It All Started Empty Re: Where It All Started

Post by Namey Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:19 pm

Amanda wasn't asleepn as Adell assumedn but rather, she was reading the paper and was getting more and more pissed the further she read. Until the paper catches fire in her hands "I can't believe the press!" she snarls.

Babette looks up from her book "What's wrong? Did the paparazzi report something wrong?" she asks as she crushes out a cigarette.

Amanda nods as she tosses the burning news paper "They keep gushing over this Calvine Mort character like he's some kind of super hero, but they don't even mention Cedrick, who did Just as much as he did, maybe even more!" she grumbles as she sits on the bed, arms folded, in a huff.

Babette sits next to Amande and starts fiddling with the buttons on her night shirt, slowly unbuttoning them "Maybe... you just need something to take your mind off things for a bit?" she whispers in Amanda's ear as she unbuttons her short a bit and reacjes in to start massaging her breast, while nibbling on her ear.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:33 pm

Adell decided it was about time to head back and there wasn't much else for him to do at the given time. It didn't take him too long and he unlocked the door. "Sorry got a bit distracted.." He said to Amanda and Babette but he trailed off what he didn't expect to see the former large, round breast being played with and Babette not that he was complaining about the sight
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:53 pm

Babette smiles at Adell "Oh don't mind me. I was just getting Amanda's mind off somethings." she says as she finishes unbuttoning her shirt and opens it to reveal her soft, round breasts and her cute, white panties "Did you want to take over?" she asks with a slight smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:54 am

[color=red "I think I will."[/color]

Adell was or had been trying to make a better effort of gauging what his girlfriend's mood was, and the moment it seemed more likely to keep things light. At least for now unless noted otherwise.

He went over to massage her breast a bit, he had always been something of a breast man so he lucked out. Though it just seemed something that just ran in the family.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:19 am

If it was one thing that Adell likely learned early on, was that Amanda's breasts were her weak spot and just loved getting them massaged.

She breaths a deep sigh of pleasure as Adell kneads and massages them and she generally turns to putty in, and because of, his hands.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:50 pm

Adell had figured that out, which was a good thing since he liked messing with them when he could. He decided to continue playing with her breast, going down to suck on them a bit since from his experience she enjoyed that a lot, if the times she almost smothered him while intimate were any indication.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:14 pm

And speaking of, as Amanda was feeling more and more pleasure, she wraps her arms around Adell's head and squeezes his face between her soft breasts, effectively cutting off his air, like she always does when he gets frisky with her tits.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:33 am

Adell was used to this so it didn't bother him as much and he had taken a deep breath expecting something along those lines. Amanda had always been pretty sensitive when it came to that sort of thing. in the mean time, he used his free to rub her a bit in her womanly area but he didn't take her panties off.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:21 am

Adell's unwanted advances got him a low growl from Amanda. It was a warning that it he Didn't stop at once, she was gonna get angry. There was a reason Babette hadn't messed around between Amanda's legs and just focused on her incredible tits.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:59 pm

If that being the case, Adell stopped what he had been since she didn't feel like it at the current time. At least far as going between her legs went anyway didn't mean he stopped the part she did like.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:09 am

Amanda sighs as she moves Adell away "I, I think I'm satisfied... and a bit more calm." she mumbles, but doesn't button up her top.

She looks over to Adell "Thank you, for the attention. I'll, be sure to return the favor later." she mumbles, looking away, her face getting red.

Babette flops on a chair "So, I've been wondering, why did we come here in the first place?" she asks "It seems a bit random, yeah?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Adell planned on taking a shower since not so little guy down stairs kind of had a mind of their own. He did wonder what Amanda had been upset about but he decided for now it was best to let that keep on the ground for the moment.

To Babette's question, he shrugged. "I don't think there's a particular single reason. A small part was showing Amanda where I was born and grew up in person before I moved to Japan. Anyway going to take a shower and take it easy, if you two want there's some food I got from my old place. You two can give it a shot if you get hungry, you might like it."

He wasn't sure if they liked it, but honestly he was fine with either but it did feel good in a nostalgic way to be back briefly in his old home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:23 pm

Amanda tried some. While it was okay, she wasn't too fond of it. Babette, on the other hand, she loved it. But than, demons and lamb and all that. She would stick with beef. Red meat was more her thing anyway.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:38 pm

Adell came back before too long, thanks to what he was it never took that long to finish. He was thinking of going to bed but he'd check on them first. "So how did you two like it? If not your thing we can go out later tomorrow since New York has tons of things to try."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:04 pm

Amanda wrinkles her nose "It wasn't to my liking, though I thank you for the effort." she says "But we can wait until tomorrow to 'Explore' and we can find what we want." she says as she stretches, her night shirt lifting slightly over her panties, but she didn't notice, or she would have gotten embarrassed. She still considers herself a lady.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:39 am

While Adell did notice he didn't pay attention to it, partly because it embarass Amanda, and partly because it defeat the point of him taking a shower. Well, besides the getting cleaned part.

[color=red "It should be a lot of fun. I'm going to try to turn in early so I'm ready for tomorrow morning. You two have a good night.[/color]" Only issue was he was Never that good at just going to sleep, but for tomorrow's tour he was going to make a effort.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:07 pm

A little time after Adell went to bed, Amanda wanders on in and climbs in with him, and snuggles up next to him, settling in for bed as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:29 am

Adell woke up in the morning to have the feeling of a body snuggled up to them, in this case Amanda. She could be very affectionate and cuddly when she wanted to be, though not everyone got to see that side of her.

He didn't want to wake her up, so he was careful as he got up to get cleaned up for the day. Apart of Adell did wonder if Amanda wanted children of her own, adopted or otherwise one day. It was likely too soon, but she was good with Yulina when ever they visited so he could see it a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:07 pm

Amanda wasn't so much 'good' with Yulina, so much as she put up with her for Adell's sake, because she knew how much his little sister meant to him.

Still, like her sisters, she was unable to have children as well. Otherwise she might have gotten pregnant a while ago, with as much unprotected sex as these two seem to have.

Amanda stirs as she slowly gets up "Uhhh..." she goans as she gets outta bed and starts stripping down as she heads to the bathroom "Babette, what are we doing today?" she asks as she opens the bathroom door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:29 pm

Adell didn't leave the bathroom locked, it was just them in the room(well, maybe) and Babette could teleport nor did he honestly really care since it wasn't anything she hadn't seen. He was in the midst of getting ready for a shower when Amanda came in. "Morning. How are you feeling?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:33 pm

Though she may have seen Adell in various states of undress before, she considered herself a lady first and foremost.

She grabs a towel and covers herself with it "Pardon my intrusion..." she mumbles as she averts her eyes "Good morning. I am doing as well as can be expected, thank you." she mumbles again as she steps back outside and closes the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:44 pm

Adell didn't pay it any mind as he finished to get cleaned up for the day, there were a few things he had in mind but he was open to other things if they came up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:53 am

After Adell was finished Amanda goes in and does her thing. After she gets out, she's wearing one of the many dressed she has. She usually doesn't wear pants or shorts, having been taught that a lady should always wear a dress.

She sits on down for a modest breakfast and her morning cup of tea "So, just wondering. If you could visit Any place you wanted, where would it be? And it could even be other realms or planets." she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:44 pm

Adell shrugged slightly. "Might find it odd choice, but the Mushroom Kingdom. Only heard a bit about it from someone I met once some years back and seems interesting, if its a real place."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum