Alone in the Cold. (Location Washington D.C.)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alone in the Cold. (Location Washington D.C.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone in the Cold. (Location Washington D.C.)

Post by Namey Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:14 am

Lash suddenly freezes "Blade? Are you still there? Blade! Answer me!" he calls to someone. It seems like he was on coms with someone, whom it seemed, he lost contact with.

Lash looks over to Hydro "I have to go. My partner is in trouble!" he says as he jumps about thirty feet into the air, and thrusters on his feet and back shoots him in the direction of the production area.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alone in the Cold. (Location Washington D.C.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone in the Cold. (Location Washington D.C.)

Post by Exaultedsoulessone Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:06 am

Hydro knew the value of having a partner you could trust. "Go, we understand, thank you for your help." He then turned his attention to his own task. He wanted to help Lash however that would compromise his own mission. He continued towards Smoke. Putting his own hand to his ear. "Smoke, I need a Sit-Rep."
Exaultedsoulessone
Exaultedsoulessone

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:48 pm

There was a pause on Smoke's end "I've run into a complication." he says "I've found the commander, but he is not only really strong, but he commands a dangerous element, as well as has a hostage." he reports "I'm sending you my location now." he says as a gps blip appears on Hyrdo's hud.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Exaultedsoulessone Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:48 am

Hydro mentally cursed. With the exception of the guards the place was supposed to be clear. He reached up to the side of his head. "Copy that. I'm on my way to you." He carefully made his way to Smoke and soon he moved up behind him. "Sit-rep?" He asked in short hand.
Exaultedsoulessone
Exaultedsoulessone

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Smoke was waiting outside of the control room and so was Lash "The commander of these troops is inside and he has Lash's partner as a hostage." he says.

Inside the room, was the Lin Kuei Commander and at his feet, was his Hostage and Lash's partner. The Commander was holding a sword.

"And to make matters worse, this cyber ninja can heat himself up to absurd levels that are easily capable of melting steel." Smoke warns "I believe that Lash's partner..." he starts "Her name's Blade." Lash interrupts. "I believe that Blade is only alive to lure us out." he finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Exaultedsoulessone Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:27 pm

Hydro nodded. This was indeed set up to trap them. He looked to Lash. "Frequency, low band. 2214 mark 765." Then to Smoke "Go silent." Hydro thought for a moment. He tapped his ear and his mask closed. "One of us has a leak. I don't think they are here for us." He turned his attention back to the hostage. "That may give us a slight advantage."
Exaultedsoulessone
Exaultedsoulessone

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:06 pm

Smoke nods as he disappeas in a cloud of smoke. Lash does as instructed "Agreed. I believe it's my clan who has the leak..." he says over the radio "My armor is made of carbyne with a graphene underlay, so it can take his heat, but I might not be able to." he says "I can distract and draw his attacks, while you deep freeze him and get Blade." he suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Exaultedsoulessone Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:27 pm

Hydro nodded. "Smoke, Lash and I will deal with the commander. You're on overwatch." He looked to Lash. "You engage the commander. I'll free Blade and then join you." He looked back at the area "On your go Lash." He readied himself for Kombat.
Exaultedsoulessone
Exaultedsoulessone

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:05 pm

Lash smashes his knuckles together as the blade tipped mechanical tentacles come out of the units on his back "Okay, let's do this!" he says as he marches into the control room "I believe you were waiting for someone?" he says to the Commander.

Who shakes his head, as the seams in his armor start to glow a bright orangeish/red "I was, but it wasn't you or your sidekick. Though, now that you're here." he says as he marches over to Lash and the two start engaging in Mortal Kombat!

Right off the bat, it seemed the Commander was the better of the two kombatans, but the chain whips that Lash had on his back was making up for his lack of skill, but just barely. The heat coming off the Command, while still in the safe zone, was climbing rapidly!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Exaultedsoulessone Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:51 pm

Hydro made his way to Blade and quickly assessed her physical situation. The he reached for her restraints freezing them. "Break free and get to safety." He reached up to his ear "Smoke, Sit-Rep." He asked as he charged the Commander. He quickly saw that Lash was outmatched for the skill of the Commander and needed to engage earlier than anticipated. He needed to get that sword away from him. Hydro timed it so that when Lash went high he went low twisting his body for a sweep.
Exaultedsoulessone
Exaultedsoulessone

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:03 pm

The combined attacks knocked the Commander out of the control booth, which is what the two were probably going for, because the cramped confines of the control room gave the Commander the advantage in kombat. Now the advantage would go to them!

"Get the sword to Blade! It's a high frequency blade that only she can use!." he says as he detached all three of his orbs to continue the fight.

"We're still clear, but it's getting too hot in here for me. I'll see if I can find a fire hose or something to rapidly cool him down. I may need your help getting the water cold enough." he says as he reforms next to the emergency fire hose.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Exaultedsoulessone Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:37 am

Hydro put a hand to his comm. "Smoke turn on the fire suppressant system then man the hose." Hydro grabbed the blade and slid towards the other ninja. "Here, take this." He said as he handed the weapon to Blade. Then Hydro followed Lash into Kombat.
Exaultedsoulessone
Exaultedsoulessone

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:43 pm

Blade catches her sword, which instantly powers up, and she jumps in to help her partner, while Smoke looks up to one of the sprinklers and throws a smoke ball at it, which causes the fire sprinklers to instantly go off!

Luckily all the cyber ninja were waterproof, save for one. The water was evaporating as soon as it hit the Commander, who was starting to build up a fireball "This pitiful smattering of water is nothing to me!" he boasts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Exaultedsoulessone Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:51 am

Hydro started building up an ice ball to counter the fireball. "Lash, Keep his attention for just a bit longer and see about patching Blade into out comms. Smoke hit him with the hose full blast, NOW!" Hydro planned on freezing the water around the leader.
Exaultedsoulessone
Exaultedsoulessone

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:17 pm

"Working on it!" Lash says as an answer to both. Mean while Blade dashes forward at amazing speeds, even for a cyborg, and slices clean through one of the Commander's legs, causing him to stumble, dropping his fireball, and Smoke takes this as a sign for him to unleash hell! He opens the firehose and shoots a jet of high pressure water at the Commander, which started to evaporate as soon as it hit, but the sheer volume of water was starting to overcome his heated defense!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:25 am

((Since it's been about a month, I'm gonna pull my characters and declare this thread Closed for now.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum