Detour

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Detour - Page 11 Empty Re: Detour

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:03 pm

Andrien watched them leave before deciding to head down to the lobby itself but he didn't have any plans it just beat staying in his room being anti social until it was time to eat.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:49 am

Since the hotel was only a small two story buildingn it took no time at all to get to the lobby. There was only one person down there, the receptionist. She looks up at Andrien "Your friends left earlier. The older one said they would be at the commissary for breakfast." she says, before going back to her reading.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:56 am

He remembered seeing it around the way here, and since the colony was relatively small at the moment with having a good sense of direction made it easy enough to find. He was hungry and he was looking forward to things, even if Key wasn't going to stay around here unfortunately. Arlic on the other hand, was up in the air.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:15 am

The commissary was packed with Saiyans and it was easy to see where all their food was going. The colony was over 50% Saiyans, after all. So looking for Key and Arlic was like finding a needle in a hay stack.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:21 am

They were supposedly here, but the issue was finding them among the crowd and sensing them with Ki with so many signatures around was difficult; he wasn't Gina who could much more easily tune in on someone.

Never the less, if he couldn't find them he wasn't going to get frustrated about it, he'd just find a spot and get something to eat.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:13 am

It was pretty easy to find them, if he knew what to look for. Or more to the point, whom to look for. Lee was sitting at a table with only one other with him, Key. Arlic was somewhere in this crowd.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:44 am

Andrien had noticed Lee and Key around, but Arlic oddly wasn't with them in the morning with them like he thought. "Morning you two. Surprsed Arlic isn't with you." He hadn't seen them, but he could probably pick them out if he really looked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Lee doesn't look away from what he was doing, and points to the bar area. Arlic was with Guyas and his friends, eating and laughing and having a good ol' time.

"She seems to have taken a shine to that particular group." Key says, lightly picking as her good, ocassionally nibbling at it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:37 am

"I talked with them a little bit, they aren't so bad afterwards.."
Andrien did notice the young woman nibbling at her food. If he knew one about Sayains he had been around with, artifical or not that wasn't ever a good sign. Either they weren't feeling good or something was bothering them. "You feeling all right Key?"

If he got the usual 'Nothing' which roughly translated to yes, but I don't feel like talking about it' he'd leave it alone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:49 am

Key nods "Yes." she says in a flat tone as she stands "I'm going to head out. Mindy wanted to speak with me and Arlic. Tell her I went ahead." she says as she heads out.

Lee looks up from his reports, then back down "You might not be able to tell, but Key is terribly upset." he starts "She's worried that Arlic will choose to stay here and leave her all alone, on a planet that looks down on her very existence."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:43 pm

"I figured she was upset. In my experience Sayains just poking at their food is always a bad sign.." Andrien should of figured and it be understandable she be worried of losing her sister, and she apparently didn't want to leave Vegeta. He wasn't sure what exactly kept her there but he was sure they had her reasons. That being the case, wouldn't that mean the same to Arlic too?

Still, he may have just recently met Key but he didn't want them all alone either. "That's rough. I don't think Arlic will leave her completely alone even if she's having a good time." He did wonder what exactly made Key stay there in such a unwelcoming enviorment, but she had her reasons.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:36 am

Lee doesn't look up from his work "You think so? Arlic doesn't have the same 'attachment' problem that Key has. So for her, there's really nothing keeping her on Vegeta. If Key wants to stay here, well, she's a big girl who can take care of herself." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:32 pm

Andrien hoped they both stayed, he liked this place and he liked the two's company. Sure the Acorians treated him kindly so he didn't have the same issue Key and Arlic had to go through, but here there were a lot more people like him in one place.

"Guess we'll see how it plays out. Arlic seems to really like the place." Andrien was hungry, so for now he'd focus on his meal. He always did his thinking after a decent breakfast or lunch anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:41 pm

Leave it to a Saiyan to think that having an attachment to someone is a problem "And why wouldn't she? Here, no one is scowling at her, or making fun of her, calling her a freak, or saying she shouldn't exist." he points out "Here, everyone is just like her."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:33 pm

Andrien shook his head a bit. "I wasn't disagreeing, it make sense she'd want to stay. I was talking about more whatever happens, happens not making a judgement either way. I'm gonna check up on Arlic."

He just wanted to see how she was doing, and Guyas seemed all right once you got to know them a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:52 pm

Guyas and his crew were roaring with laughter when Andrien comes over "Hey, Andrien! Join us for a drink before we head off to work." he says as he smacks the bar, ordering another round for himself and his friends.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:18 pm

Andrien smiled a bit and sat down. "So how have you and yours been this morning?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:19 am

Guyas shrugs "We're getting ready for work. Nothing special, except for this little firecracker right here." he nudges Arlic, who slugs him in the arm, which gets the others roaring again. It was mainly because as aggressive as Arlic was at times, she was still plenty weak, but she had the heart of a Saiyan alright.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:19 am

Ah. That was right, they helped make sure the colony was in working order by the work they did. Because of his past background he always respect for the people working in the background, or the underdogs people sneered it. It was probably why he had somewhat of a interest in earth doing well, simply because it was looked down on and had been attacked multiple times, but it was still here. Same with other people and places.

He turned to Arlic. "And what about you? Been enjoying it so far?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:32 am

Arlic nods "Yeah. This place has so much potential going for it!" she says, her big brain already working to make this colony even better for the people living here.

She even had a few ideas on how to help the people here, so they wouldn't need to keep getting injections every day. However, though she had Ideas, she didn't have the technology to Actually put it into practice.

Guyas chuckles "You're damn right. You lot will fit in here perfectly." he says "You know, should you want to Stay, that is." he says, reminding Arlic that she hasn't made the decision on if she wanted to stay or not.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:04 pm

"I can't speak for Arlic I'm leaning towards staying here. It be a lot different change of pace from what I'm used to."
That much is true considering everyone here and the background. It would be understandbale if she needed more time to mull it over in her head.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:19 pm

Arlic nods with a grin "Of course I'm staying. I see So much potential for this place that I can't Wait to go brain storming!" she says.

Guyas nods, looking pleased "Outstanding! With you both here, our happy little community just got a little bigger, and a lot better." he says with a grin as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:31 am

(Since its been talked about, and to prevent further burn out since its no fun for anyone, the thread will be closed since its a good ending point for now)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum