Lost And Found

2 posters

Go down

Lost And Found Empty Lost And Found

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:21 pm

Isaac and Zyna were discussing a few things back and forth in his apartment and he finally came to a decision that he was leaving as earth life here at least wasn't meshing with him. So after some thought he decided to head into space, he wasn't entirely sure what he was looking for or anything but he felt in his gut. Zyna had found a niche and liked it here.

"If its something you feel, I'll support you." Zyna patted him on the shoulder.[color=violet "I know you're unsure, but I'll be fine. You need to find yourself a bit more again, and I don't know if you will here. Besides, you'll come back. It's not the first time siblings moved physically far apart right?"[/color]

Isaac knew that, of course, but still this would of been the longest time they had been apart potentially outside of missions. Still he was glad she understood or he would of felt guilty about it. "There is one other thing I wanted to mention I decided after some thought to get rid of the Vaugan. I don't want it getting in the wrong hands, and it should be something left in the past with the horrors with it."

The young woman was silent for a bit longer. "..And? How does it make you feel?" She knew despite all the bad memories it also had sentimental value despite it.

"I..don't know. Mixed." He admitted after a moment. "Part of me feels relieved in a way, like letting something go and starting over. This dimension doesn't really need something like the Vaugan and hopefully never does. On the other hand, its was one of father's best works and its the last of its kind since I'm the only known living pilot."

"I understand a bit, I think. We have a chance to start over here, I just wish the others in our old unit were here to see it.." Zyna trailed off softly.

"That's why we can't waste anything we have now. At the moment. They can't be here with us physically but doesn't everything stops. It's a small comfort but its one of those things that kept me going."
Everyone was different though, and usually it was Zyna that was more the optimist so it must have really been eating at her.

"You're right. If only things were that easy all the time, but enough of that." Zyna went over and gave him a hug. "I'll be getting out of your hair, besides have to meet with Jack and the others. Stay safe out there and visit when you can."

_________

Since then Isaac had been finding his lot in life far as space went as a merc slash bounty hunter. He was skilled at it and for a someone who came pretty much out of nowhere he had decent clout. Not enough for anything too serious but it was enough credits to pay the bills. It was very different from back home in some ways, but similar in others as with his training he adjusted quickly enough.

His latest job hadn't gone too well unfortunately.

The target that had been wanted dead or alive Gilor had been a wanted terroist for some time now and while he did get the drop on them, they had killed themselves rather then risk being taken in by Galaxy Police. The hired muscle he had to fight through was the issue and since he was outnumbered he had to cut his losses and make a jump with his ship.

Though because it had been damaged, it hadn't gone anywhere he could get it fixed so he found himself in the middle of..nowhere. Not entirely as his systems still worked enough to say where he was but not exactly. In either case he was completely dead in the water with just enough power for life support and basic functions, he couldn't move anywhere after that jump.

It seemed with all the mess he and the others went through of fending off a threat to saptient life in general he may just die drifting through space. How the mighty had fallen, as that old cliche earth phase went.

He could at least watch programs the space equivalent of T.V. so he didn't lose his just being stuck there. He reluctantly sent out a distress signal. At this point it was rolling dice, he could get anything from friendly forces, hostile or "Junkers" looking to take apart ships and sell them.

Time would tell.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Lost And Found Empty Re: Lost And Found

Post by Namey Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:20 pm

As Isaac was drifting through space, aimlessly, a Jump Point opens directly in front of him and a Ship pops out. It just floats there, and after a little bit, the ship scans Isaac's ship, before it hails him "Stranded vessel, this is the Great Descent of the Gerudo Kingdom. I'm Captain Baston. You seem to be in a bit of trouble." says a Young Woman on the other end of the line "Is there somewhere you were heading?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:38 pm

It seemed a bit sooner then he expected did another ship arrive and on the larger side of things, He wasn't sure what race it belonged too but he didn't think it was Cornerian though to be fair different dimension so he couldn't always use the standards he was used to.

The young woman who hailed him definitely wasn't, so he crossed that out. Not that it mattered either way. "Isaac Lacan. I was heading to get repairs for my ship but instead I ended up stranded in a empty part of space." The question of how his ship got into this shape would come about since he obviously couldn't hide the battle damage, he wouldn't lie but any information that was case sensitive he keep to himself. Not to mention the safety of her crew would be important so something of a Little bit of who he was went along way. "If you're wondering about my ship being this battle damaged I was after a suspect wanted by the Galaxy Police, I'm not a official member but I do work for them from time to time."

There was pros and cons of doing inpedent work but it made things flexible, he supposed that's why people like Samus Aran did it. Last he heard of them they were missing however.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:29 pm

Arlin shakes her head "No. I wasn't wondering about your ship. Our scans told us that much already." she says "I'm sure your charts told you that there's a habited system close by. We'll give you a tow there." she says as she nods to someone off screen "Are you in any danger of your life support failing?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:41 pm

To that Isaac shook his head. "No, its fine. As long as you're able to tow me I'll be fine. I have enough life support to last for about week." That was one good thing, the life support was damaged but enough to last for a bit at least.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:33 am

Isaac's ship rocks slightly as the Great Descent locks on it's tractor beam "We're towing you to Corneria. We'll get in touch with the Cornerian authorities and let them know what you told us, so they don't hassle you." Arlin says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:20 pm

"Thank you, I appreciate it." He really did, they or anyone else didn't have to help him after all. Plus putting a word in would make his life Much easier when he got there. Truth be told though, he had never been to Corneria personally so what to expect he'd find out soon enough when he got there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:08 pm

((I suppose we should continue this thread in Corneria.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:10 pm

Fine with me I'll let you start it
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down