Business As Usual

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Business As Usual - Page 2 Empty Re: Business As Usual

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Kobe wondered what that was about, but surely it couldn't be that bad? Still he didn't see any harm of just introducing himself properly and then being on his way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Jack nods to something Masumi said "So, feel free to stay a few days, assess the situation with Hitomi and report back to your village." he says "And as always, if you guys need our help, feel free to ask and we'll be there." he says with an award winning smile and a thumbs up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:12 pm

When Jack and the others made there way over, Kobe decided it was about time to introduce himself to the woman Marcen was trying his absolute best to avoid. He greeted Jack and Hitomi first, as it would be rude otherwise. "You must be our new guest, I wanted to introduce myself formally while you were here since we met earlier. My name is Kobe Naosuke, its nice to meet you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:40 pm

The young kunoichi bows respectfully "My name is Masumi Uchiha. It is a pleasure to formally meet you." she says.

Hitomi pats Kobe on the back "Fantastic! You two are already getting along. If you'll excuse me, I have some training to get to." she says as she tries to rush in out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:07 pm

It seemed even Hitomi was doing her best to get away from the young woman, but it would of been rude to suddenly leave just because of that after introducing himself. "Mine as well. You're from the village of the leaf like Hitomi too, correct?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:15 pm

Hitomi didn't get far as Masumi grabbed the back of her shirt before she could leave "Oh yes. Me and Hitomi are cousin's." she says, casually as Hitomi struggles to free herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Kobe almost felt pity for Hitomi who was trying her best to get away from them, it seemed they Really did not want to be around there at the given moment. "That explains the same last name. I'm from a ninja village myself, just not of the same type. You've met Jack, have you met the others yet?"

It also give Hitomi a chance to escape if that's what she wanted by distracting them by talking. Maybe.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Masumi shakes her head "Oh, no I haven't. I just got here and I really should be focusing on... Huh?" she looks down at the empty shirt she found herself holding "Oh blast. Hitomi has gotten away. If you'll excuse me." she says with a bow "It was very nice to meet you, mister Kobe." she says as she excuses herself to go look for her cousin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:49 pm

We'll, that was interesting. Different, but interesting. Seem his plan had worked since Hitomi had gotten away.

However that left him to find things to do, everyone else seemed busy or distracted. Hitomi and Marcen were hiding, Masumi was looking for them, Ramona was with her kids, Zyna was..where ever. Natomi was either looking for Sam or with them so he'd leave them alone, Alice and Cadmus were in their room enjoying time together and he didn't want to potentially interrupt something.

So that left him with little to do far as that front, there was Jack or his brother so perhaps they weren't busy. Barring that plenty of productive things he could do by himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:03 pm

"Eh-Hem! Aren't for forgetting someone? The ally of Justice. The protector of the innocent. The one, the Only, the Secret Avenger!" Haruhi says as she jump out of her hiding place, and promptly slips on her own heels "WAHH!!" and lands square in her butt!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:17 pm

Kobe hadn't been expecting Haruchi to be around, but he was a bit amused by her antics. He over to offer her a hand to help them up. "I did forget one person, apologies. How are you doing this afternoon?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:26 pm

She accepts his help, rubbing her backside "That was embarrassing..." she mumbles "I'm doing pretty well, fellow crime fighter. And yourself?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Kobe slightly shrugged, though relaxed. "I'm all right. I'm in the process of finding something else to do since everyone else seems occupied at the moment. I may go into the holodeck for something but I haven't decided."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:28 pm

Haruhi nods "That seems like the logical thing to do. But as a super hero, we can never rest! I'm going on a patrol!" she says mustering as much confidence as Jack would "Would you like to join me?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:41 pm

Kobe at this point figured why not, if nothing else keep Haruhi out of potential trouble or if she ran into anything beyond her. She knew the young woman could be head strong. "Sure. I'll accompany you around for a patrol."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:51 pm

"Awesome!" (epic fist pump) she says as she heads on over to one of the Many comouter terminal "Hey Buddy, me and Kobe was going on an hour long patrol." she says.

Marcen made it standard practise to log all patrols, the members, the time in, out, and on the field. That way if something unexpected happened, they would know when and with whom.

She looks towards the kitchen "I think we should bring a lunch and some snacks, that way we don't need to go out of our way to get something to eat and can still be vigilant." she says, which was just an excuse to bring tasty snacks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:03 pm

Kobe had to admit while some might find it annoying, the young woman's energy was a bit endearing. It reminded him a bit of some of his former students, those who had come and gone. Perhaps it was because of that he saw potential in them.

"Agreed. Never hurts to be prepared when on a longer trip." It could of been an excuse for snacks, but to Kobe it just only mad sense to bring some things along. He'd for the most part just bring jerky and such; overall light things he could eat quickly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:11 pm

Haruhi brought all Kinds of sugary sweets as well as plenty of soda. With her high energy and fiery personality, not to mention a high metabolism, and she would burn through all the carbs and sugar in no time.

She looks over to Kobe "Okay! Let's get this show on the road!" she says as she starts out "Buddy, we're heading out now." she says and a new tab pops up on the screen, telling eveeyone what patrol was active, for how long, and with whom.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:15 pm

Kobe couldn't say he approved of so much sugar for an occassion like this but as a Farian it wasn't like the stuff would stick to her so he supposed it was a moot point. Further he wasn't her teacher, that was Natomi. "Where did you want to start first?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:28 pm

Haruhi thinks for a moment "I'm thinking the arcade." she says "There's been a gang of bullies who keeps stealing people's money after they leave." she says with determination "And if it's One thing we heroes don't like, is a bully." she states with a nod of finality.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:33 pm

Kobe nodded mentally to that, but they had to be cautious with that sort of thing. It almost sounded like just some dumb kids then hardened gang members, and it wouldn't exactly be a good luck to use their powers to beat up school kids. "So these bullies as you call them, what do you know about them? Are they students? Part of a gang?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:41 pm

Haruhi nods "Both. They're a bunch of middle schoolers who are stealing and hurting people, trying to make a name for their group at their school." she explains "I figure it's only a matter of time before they do something serious and ruin their futures." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:52 pm

Kobe supposed that was more fair. "I see. And they may eventually make the wrong people angry, those who would seriously harm them or worse."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:32 am

"I'm more interested in making sure these guys still have options ahead and setting them on the right path." Haruhi says as she gets to the arcade "And now we wait. They usually get here early, just after school starts." which was in about ten minuets.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:10 am

Kobe couldn't disagree there, troubled kids about to go on the wrong path were something he ran into enough times. In the mean time they would have to wait until they get here, which shouldn't be too long. "Have you ever bothered with these arcades? I actually never did but one of my students Yilda was."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next