A Fallen Star

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Fallen Star - Page 5 Empty Re: A Fallen Star

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:11 pm

Normally that would let one think of bad things when someone brought up 'Dark Goddess' or similar things. Emanulle however had learned a bit ago that things weren't always what they seemed on the surface. "I see, that's interesting. Does that mean you or your sisters generate sort of a chaos aura of sorts naturally Or just influence over it?"

"Sure thing. Have a good night Christine.." Cory adjusted his blankets to make a proper pallet along with a pillow. Once he got in a comfortable position he closed his eyes in a attempt to sleep. It had been an eventful day even if he didn't know what was going on entirely.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:46 pm

Amanda eyes Manny "Why would you assume something like that?" she asks "And even if I did, why7 would you even ask about it? Some might even consider that to be a personal question." she points out.

"Amanda, stop trying to start a fight." Cedrick says as she walks over, along with Anita "As an answer to your question, yes." she says to Manny, and leave it at that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:15 pm

Emanulle didn't think it was that serious, however for the sake of keeping the peace he was going to go along with it The real reason he asked was because of Ramona and things she said, course stood to reason she wasn't right about everything.. Before he could say anything though, Cedrick and then Anita came back,

"I see." She didn't elaborate so he left the question at that. The only way he was able to tell Cedrick and Anita apart were subtle differences and the fact one had longer hair, they obviously shared the same body type and everything else. "Either way, its nice meet you Cedrick,"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:17 pm

There were other differences, if one knew what to look for. Cedrick was a bit more toned than Anita, and Anita wore green contacts, in contrast to Cedrick's gray eyes, and Cedrick had two more gems than Anita. But the biggest difference was, there didn't seem to be anything in Cedrck's eyes, while Anita's were full of life.

Cedrick nods slightly "Indeed." she says, before turning to her sisters "Remember what I said and be ready to move out tomorrow." she says before heading off without another word,Amanda excusing herself as well.

Anita watches her sisters leave, before turning to Manny "Don't worry about what that was all about. Cedrick says it'll all be explained tomorrow." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:04 am

Emanulle had been a bit confused by Cedrick's statement, but he had also figured it likely had to do wtih whatever she and Anita had been talking about in private just moments ago. So in that vein, he didn't press it too much.

"All right, I won't. I wanted to give you something in the mean time before the night was over." He handed Anita a card. "It's contact information. Monica's family lives with me at the moment, or technically I'm living in their place since they got back so that shouldn't be hard. It's more my personal number and such."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:08 am

Anita takes the card "While I don't have anything like a card..." she takes out a pen and a post-it note, jots down her number and passes it to Manny "You have a good night, Emanulle. This was fun." shes says with a smile, before heading off herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:22 am

Emanulle watched her leave before heading back to his own room, he was of course in a much better mood then he had been in previously. Between his family coming back and potentially things with Anita, things on this end of his life were looking a lot better.

He was still curious what was going on, but considering he was all right.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:27 am

As it does, the night turned to day and with it, the Earth had returned to normal. Ness had stayed up all night, watching for the tachyon wave. It would be tricky, but he needed to drop the cloak for the power to the shields, but with the Space Prates on Full alert, timing was the key.

But he knew what, and when, to do things and  it worked out. He dropped the cloak seconds before the tachyon wave hit to put up the barrier and with it, Earth had returned to normal. After scanning for tings out of place, all the major events were still in place.

With that, Ness asked Buddy if he could get everyone to the shuttle bay. It was time they found out what's been going on, just in some things in their life had changed as well.He waited for everyone to gather, Cedrick at his side as always. Jason and Jack were also standing with him, and while some of them didn't agree with how he withheld the information, as the captain, they respected his decision.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:33 am

Among some of the earliest risers, were of course the ninja followed by others whenever they got around to things. Monica hated mornings but her mother had gotten her up; it helped she had to tend to Chris as is. She was hoping this business was going to be over with, she wanted to catch up with Anita and hang out with her family for a bit, if she wasn't busy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:50 am

Amanda was an early riser, but not Anita. Most of Jack's team were early riser, especially the ninja. However, Ness anted Everyone to be there and waited. Asking for everyone's patience until then.

Once everyone was there, he decided to get started "Okay, first of all, thank you for your patience in this matter.As you all no doubt gathered, something is a foot." he starts "It's important to note that it was my decision to keep this from you and while others objected, but knew, I, as captain, have last say, so I take full responsibility." he says, clearing Jack and Calvine from any blame.

"Over the last twenty-four hours, the Earth was hit with a tachyon wave that caused some major changes to the planet." he continues "A tachyon wave can affect many changes, primarily to chronometric particles, causing a space/time shift to whatever it hits, in this case, Earth." he explains.

"You were all brought here in order to protect you from these changes, but as you seen, time was very short and we had to act quickly." he says "After the wave hit, fundamental changes had occured on Earth because of it, however, all has been restored." he points out.

"Though, due to the nature of the chronometric shift, some temporal aberrations May have occured as well, meaning that somethings in your normal lives Might have changed in either a subtile to major way" he explains "What these changes are, I can't say, but I'm afraid they're permanent and little can be done to correct them." he says "I know tis is a Lot to take in right now, so let's start with some questions..." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:20 am

Samantha was a bit annoyed this kind of information had been kept from her, even if she understood the reasoning of why that might of been the case. "Do you have any idea of why such a drastic change suddenly happened?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:32 am

Ness nods "Yes. It has to do with an event that happened in the past, that sent a ripple throughout time, starting in the future and working it's way back to the point of the change." he explains "But whatever the change was, had corrected it's self." he points out.

Anita knew something was up and if she didn't know what Ness could do, she would have a Ton of questions and from the look of it, more than a few of Jack's team seemed to know a thing or two about time travel, which was insane if one stopped to think about it. But come on, even with All the weird stuff in her life, Time Travel?

"When can we go home?" Anita asks.

Ness motions towards the shuttle "Whenever you want. You guys were never trapped here. You could have left whenever you wanted." he says "If you want, pile in and I'll take you all home right now." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:41 am

Technically true Samantha supposed, but with these supposed changes it be more along the lines of 'at your own risk' sort of deal. She was sure at least Ness would have told them said risk if one wanted to leave, but now that was more or less a moot point. "I'll be going. There's no point in staying longer if things have been fixed."

For the most part, a lot of the other seem to be of that same mind. As for Monica, it was eh. Time travel was easier to swallow then dimensionsal hopping and such, to her anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:58 am

It seemed that all were of same mind as they all piled on the cargo ship, the same one that brought them here and within a few minuets, it takes off towards Earth "I believe that some of them blame me for what happened." he says after they had left.

Cedrick shakes her head "If they can not see that you were only helping them, then they are short sighted and closed minded. Best to put them from your thoughts." she points out.

Her and Ness were the only ones remaining. Will left for his Lookout and Jason went to where ever it was he goes to. Ness nods slowly. They would be alright. It might take them some time to adjust, but they would be alright, and that's what was important. He had helped, even if they didn't know it, or if they didn't ask for it. It was, after all, what he did.

He looks to Cedrick "You're right.Come on.We still have some work to do, getting all this ready for Calvine. If nothing else, the World will need stability more then ever."

((Everyone's out and the thread is closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5