To End All

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

To End All - Page 3 Empty Re: To End All

Post by Namey Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:21 pm

((Since it doesn't say What the two of them are going to do, I'll wing it.))

As the two were doing whatever it was they were going to do, suddenly someone was standing before the two. They would recognize this person as The Elder.

He holds up a hand to stop the siblings "Stop." he says "It's okay. We can all go home now. Mistie has set things in motion to put history back on track and now, there's no stopping it." he says, a sadness in his voice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:32 pm

(They were going to Mistie like I said)

Both stopped before they reached Mistie but Karine clinched her fist a bit. Of course both were upset but Karine was more outwardly emotional of the two. "No its not okay. So that's it? There's absolutely nothing what so ever we can do?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:21 pm

((It doesn't say that they were heading to Mistie's location.))

The Elder frowns "Do you think I'm happy with this outcome?" he asks "Mistie was my student long before she was a member of the Time Patrol and before you met her." he points out "She's like the daughter I should have had and if I were to step in to help her, it would cause damage to the timeline again." he states.

"Mistie recognizes that the needs of the many, is greater than the needs of the one." he says "By stepping into Raditz place, she will restore the timeline... though, there Will be some minor changes, but nothing too drastic." he explains "If you interfere, you'll only end up fighting Will and making an enemy of the future holder of the Infinity Gems, which Won't be good for your race." he points out once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:31 pm

Karine wanted to say something, or really anything but nothing came because she knew they were right.

"........"

She didn't resist or argue anymore and her head was slightly bowed down with her hair coveirng her face. Ruvan glanced at her, face hard to read before sighing. "Then there's nothing for us to do now. Let's go home."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:37 pm

The Elder shakes his head slightly as he looks towards Tokyo "Not quite yet. Let's stay here until they cause the time loop. After that, we'll be in the clear." he says "Anyone who tries to stop it, will be caught in the loop as well, and since they wouldn't be the ones who caused it, they will stay the same, as Mistie and Will get stronger and stronger." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Ruvan nodded to that, there wasn't much else to say. "I see. Makes sense to stay just to make sure its on the right track. How would we know when the time loop happens?" Then he frowned, features darkening. "...Either way there is still the Breakers to 'deal' with later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:57 pm

The Elder nods slowly "Indeed..." he almost growls, his eyes glowing red at the mere thought of them "It was a bold move on their part, attacking us like that. But than, it was a bold plan, but it had little chance to Actually work.' he mumbles "At least, not for as long as they would think..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:07 pm

"Seems that way..." Ruvan trailed off, not saying anything for a bit. "I suppose it be a good idea to find information on their supposed later just in case. Only thing that is bothering me is it feels off. They were smart enough to do a less direct route, alter things so the time line would be tossed off track. But, its not making logical sense to me. They know we have Sayains. And I would like to think they know there would at least be one willing to step into fix thing. If literally all it took was this to put things more or less on track, why bother with a single event? Why not more then one? Espeically one where it only takes one action to fix..."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:29 pm

The Ender shakes his head "We already know who their leader is." he says "As for your question, you need to know how time and time travel really works to know why their plan was, while risky, a brilliant one." he points out.

"When you use the time ships, we're basically going to a different timeline. When we use the Scrolls of Eternity, we're going to the Actual timeline, meaning changes to that timeline, with the scrolls, will effect everything in that dimension." he explains.

"That's why the Breakers didn't use a time ship. Because it wouldn't have helped them." he says "As for using a Saiyan, yes. Their plan could have been beaten. But not as easily as you might think." he turns to them, his eyes no longer glowing "There's a reason they chose This time to attack and not earlier." he says.

"If certain, scripted, events don't happen when they're suppose to, they won't happen. Even if the same circumstance were recreated later." he continues "So if they attacked earlier, we could have sent someone back to fix it. But if they attacked only Moments before the event was to take place, we would miss our chance to fix the event..." he looks back to where the fight was taking place "Which is why Mistie couldn't wait... because it would have been too late."

he turns back to the others "And there were only a Very select few who knew what and when things were going to happen. Me, Wendy, Chronoa, and Mistie. Apparently not even the Breakers knew the Exact details, it seems... But I suppose that doesn't matter now." he mumbles, looking back to the city.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:12 pm

Ruvan could see that making sense, after all he never claimed to be an expert in these sorts of matters. "No. Suppose not.." He said, also turning to where the city was, lost in thought until it was time for them to leave.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:31 pm

In the distance, a Massive, city destroying explosion, darkens the sky "It's started. With that clash of energy, the time loop has begun. Which is good, because it also destroyed Tokyo and everyone in it." he says as he turns away "After Will defeats Mistie and lays on the ruined Earth, dying, he'll zip back a few months and Everything that happened Here, will also repeat it's self as well and conclude the same way. For thousands, and thousands of years." he mumbles "Come on... Let's go home."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Ruvan had noted Karine hadn't said anything, and made a mental note to talk to them later; he needed some time to himself afterwards as well. "Agreed. It's time to go back home."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:39 pm

The Elder nods "You both head back. I'll catch up in a bit." he says "There's something I want to check out before I leave."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:42 pm

Ruvan wordlessly lead his younger sister away so they could both leave, there was a lot on bot their minds. Ruvan put on a good front as being what his possible future position would be, there would be people that died under his command either directly or indirectly. That was the burden of leadership; not something he wanted or his sister for that matter but someone had to do it.

(I guess both are out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:07 pm

If that were the case, than this wouldn't have been so hard fir the Ender to accept. But Mistie Wouldn't die. She would be trapped in time and there would be only One person who could get her out. "Good bye, Mistie." he says as he starts out.

((All are out and the thread is closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum