Reflections

2 posters

Go down

Reflections Empty Reflections

Post by Namey Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:49 pm

After leaving Hiroshi and Fumitsuki, Jason found himself flying up to the Lookout, for some reason. As usual, the skies were clear, if a bit windy, and he lands lightly on the tiled floor. He decided to fly using his wings, instead of his Ki. That made it a bit harder, when flying at higher altitudes, but he was strong enough to manage easily.

He sees Mister Popo tending to his gardens and walks over "Greeting, mister Popo. Is Will around?" he asks. He needed some advice and when ever he needed help, he would go to Will, who would always tell him exactly what he needed to hear.

Mister Popo looks up "Ah! Welcome back, Jason. It's been a long time since we had seen you here." he says "Kami is currently in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber training his newest student. But I shall let him know you've arrived." he says as he scuttles off.

Jason watches for a moment more, then heads over to the edge of the Lookout and stares out over the vast world below. He's stood here Plenty of times, but the view never gets old. For someone who couldn't sense energy, this wouldn't be As spectacular a view.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reflections Empty Re: Reflections

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:11 am

Aron was heading to Kami's Lookout, he just wanted to visit Will for a bit but he didn't plan on staying too long. Just while things were slow and he had the free time, he'd take the chance.

It did occur to him of something of a realization that if for some reason Will wasn't around, to his knowledge he was the Only one who lived on earth now regularly that fought like they did. Meaning, if an Z-fighter, or just being of that power attacked earth while Will had to do something off world, it would be up to him.

The thought of not just his families lives which included Angel and Peresphone but countless others if that happened was kind of a sobering one. It didn't help he seemed to have reached his race's natural wall, since then his growth rate had reached less then a crawl during the leg end of Will's training. Not all races made good or even decent Z fighters. Though it could also be something he was missing, since all races were different.

As extremely unlikely as the scenario was, he did wonder how strong Peresphone and Angel would get with this training. More so the later, being the daughter of Dracula and all.

Looks like I'm here...

Aron landed on the LookOut, not sensing Will but that was an given and they could be anywhere there. He also didn't sense Jason either of course.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:53 am

Jason looks over to Aron, obviously able to sense his energy, and knew he was coming even way before he got here, because he was actively tracking different energies "Something on your mind?" he asks "People only ever fly here if they have something on their mind." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:26 pm

Aron was a bit surprised to see someone else up here but he recovered quickly. "Just a few things out of my control and over thinking, about the usual. Name's Aron nice to meet you, you're not Jason are you?" He hadn't seen an picture of them so he wasn't sure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:52 am

Jason nods "Indeed I am and I already know who you are. he says "Will's former student, huh? Not many choose to train with him, preferring to ask for a wish instead..." 

He eyes Aron a bit "But then...You didn't need a wish and that old man manipulated you into training with Will." he sighs to himself "When is that old geezer going to stop using people for his own needs?" he mumbles to himself.

Just then, Will comes walking out with a new student "You were doing well, but I'm surprised at how slowly you've been progressing." he says.

Bow nods slowly "I know. But not all races are meant to be ass kickers like Humans, Saiyans, and Alusarians." hehe points out "And as it turns out, mine is one of those races who aren't meant to be ass kickers." he says.

Will nods "Well, yours wouldn't be the first I've encountered like that and if I can make a fighter out of them, I can make one out of you. It'll just take some time." he points out.

He looks up to both Aron and Jason "Well, this Is a surprise. What brings you both here?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:45 am

Aron was going to say something when Will, and someone else he didn't made their way over; who had to be his new student. "I can't speak for Jason but I actually just wanted to talk and see how you were doing while things were slow on my end."

He turned to the new student. "You must be Will's new student, I'm Aron its nice to meet you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:11 am

Bow smacks Aron on the shoulder "Good ta finally meetcha! I'm Bow." he says in an enthusiastic tone "Say, you're pretty damn strong." he points out "Once I finish up with my training, we should fight!" he says with much gusto.

Jason was eyeing Bow, then walks over to Will "Neither one of them are it." he mumbles to Will, who frowns slightly "It's the one before them." he says.

He moves over to Bow "Settle down. Aron's a peaceful fellow and will only fight if there's no other choice." he says, then looks over to Aron "She's looking for you now." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:37 am

. The last comment likely meant Peresphone or Angel, either way didn't matter. It just meant he might have to make this visit a bit shorter. It had been several years on his end, so of course he was eager to see them.

"Might have to call this visit a bit short then, I'll be back later though. Before I go though, what other ways besides Dragonballs is there to bring someone back? Peresphone's sister is just..floating around without able to physically interact with anyone." He asked Will, but he didn't say the Dragonballs because he already used up his either or when he got up here.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:00 am

Will nods "Yes. There are, indeed, many ways to bring someone back to life." he says "But what kind of guardian would I be if I told anyone what those were?" he asks.

"If Persephone wants her sister to be wished back to life, than She needs to make the climb and wish her this on her own." he points out.

Jason nods slightly "That's about what you should have figured, right?" he asks, putting an arm around Aron "Me and him need to have a small chat. I'll be back in a bit." he says.

After dragging Aron a ways from Will and Bow, he moves away "Okay, so you're going to head to Castlevania now, right?" he asks "It didn't work out so well for you the last time and do you know why?" he asks.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cell phone "Because you didn't call them and let them know you were on your way." he points out "You Have both Angel and Persephone's numbers and you Know that Angel wouldn't turn you away, that's not her nature." he points out.

"Now I know that you were feeling invincible, being fresh from training and stronger than many on this planet, I Know that feeling...." he says, placing a hand on Aron's shoulder "But you're better than letting your ego get the better of you, which is what happened when you went to the castle the last time."

He smacks Aron on the back "Now go. Be better than me and Will were once upon a time. And don't forget to Call Angel and let her know you're on your way over." he says as he starts off, back towards Will and Bow.[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:40 am

Aron knew he was right of course, it was something he learned from Will from the last time even though it didnt hurt to hear again. Taking his own cell phone and dialing Angel's number.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:38 pm

As Jason wanders back towards Will, Will looks over to Bow "Could you give me and Jason a moment?" he asks. Bow nods and wanders off somewhere.

"So, what's on your mind?" Will asks Jason as the young man comes to a stop in front of his mentor.

"I need some advice..." Jason mumbles "There are these two young, amateur heroes who are in over their heads and are about to go on a dangerous mission where one of them won't be coming back..." he explains.

"I had given them all the advice I could, without taking away some good chances for them to grow in bot power and character, which saved all of them..." he mumbles "All but one of them..."

Will listens in silence and when Jason finishes, he nods sightly "You want to make sure they're safe, but yu don't know how to make sure they're all safe, do I got that right?" he asks and Jason nods.

Will thinks for a bit "You know, when there's trouble in the world, there's a time to stay put and watch, and a time when to get right in the middle of things...." he says "When I see trouble out there, oh sure I can stay here an watch others handle it...but you know, sometimes, I get out there and help out, just because it's the right thing to do." he finishes, as he eyes Jason.

"It sounds like the only way to make sure that all of those kids get home safely, is to stop giving advice, and get out there and make sure they're safe." he states.

The phone rings for a bit, then after a bit, someone Finally answers the pone "Hello? This is the phone of Lady Angel, who is this?" asks the familiar of Mally. Persephone's youngest sister, who also happens to be a ghost.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:35 pm

Aron found that strange she could physically interact with the phone like that but he didn't know too much about ghost. Mally must have headed back to the castle. "Hey Mally its me Aron. From the sounds of things Angel is still busy, so when you get the chance could you ask her if its all right if I come back yet?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:02 pm

Jason was silent for a moment, as if collecting his thoughts, then looks from Aron, to Will, then turns and takes off. He knew what he needed to do.

There was silence on the other end of the phone, before there was a sound of someone picking it up "Aron?" it was Persephone "It's alright for you to come over, but Lady Angel is planning on leaving soon, again." she says "We were just about to head back over to your place."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:09 pm

To Peresphone and Angel it had only been an week or so, but for Aron it had been literal years. To say he missed them would have been a huge understatement. "That works for me then, I'll meet you two back my home then. How have you been? I've missed you; its been crazy on my end. There's a lot of stuff I need to catch up on with you but its better to explain in person then on the phone."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:52 pm

There was a pause on the other end "You're right. It's too much to go over on the phone right now." she says "But you should know that we missed you, both of us." she says in a soft tone "I'll see you when next I see you." she says.

((Jason's out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:41 am

"Later Perrsphone. I'll see you there.."

Aron hung up the phone deciding to head back home, Pereshpone and Angel would be there and he didn't want let them down.

(Aron is out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down