Less Then Nothing

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Less Then Nothing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Then Nothing

Post by Namey Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:11 am

Michelle nods "If it makes you feel any better, I hadn't heard of Many of the races we've encountered." she says, playfully "I only know of Saiyans and Alusarians because of what dad told me."

She shrugs lightly "I wouldn't worry about these people." she says, waving a hand "After all, we're a couple of planet busters who can move faster than the speed of light and hit so hard we could shatter Worlds if we so felt." she points out, completely confident in her abilities.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:05 pm

"True..." Kate said slowly. "I guess maybe I might be being overly cautious in regards to 'unknown' sort of things. My dad always said to be careful not to let the Z-fighter abilties to go into your head, because sometimes odd abilties or something can bring you down if you're not careful."

"In the mean time, you hungry? Probably my Alusarian apetite speaking but I could eat a small car."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:51 am

Michelle chuckles "If there's something that can bring Me down, than we need bigger guns." she says, her over confidence showing again.

She shakes her head to Kate's question "No thank. I got a little something to eat on the station." she says "I ant to keep looking for our planet."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:19 pm

Kate was still skeptical, but hopefully Michelle didn't have to learn the hard way if it ended up coming down to it. She nodded. "All right. If you find anything lemme know I'm just going to be mess hall getting something to eat if you need me."

It should hopefully be a smooth trip without any interruptions.

While Kate was getting something to eat, sure enough her two guest were there looking a lot more cleaned up. She smiled at them. "Welcome back, how are you two feeling?"

"A lot better, thank you." Alissa said politely, still trying to get used to being in such a big ship.

"Thank you miss Kate! Um, is it okay to call you that?"
Pyria was still unsure how to address them. They said they were a princess! How did she say stuff to one? She didn't know since she hadn't met one in person.

Kate shook her head, amused. "Whatever you're comfortable with sweetie. You two are free to help yourselves, we have a lot of different food from different places."

Partially true, it was mainly a few concentrated ones.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:11 pm

Michelle was looking over charts to see if she could spot their wayward planet, since their navi-computer was still down. She had seen it before, so all she needed to do was access her memory and find it again.

And there it was! It was some ways from their current position. She would have to make the calculations to see how long, exactly, it would take for them to get there, but just spitballing it, she would say about a week, or so, at full warp.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:41 am

Kate came back a bit later after doing some basic research, she was frowning a bit as she found her friend. "Okay. Some slight bad news, but we can play around it I think. The Quarskins thrive more so in radiation and toxic environments, meaning once a planet has been conquered and they don't plan on having visits, the atmosphere and environment reflects that. It's done for their benefit but also a good defensive tool since most organics have a hard time dealing with it."

"So if we go there, we would need some type of special suits. Does this ship already have something we can use or would we need to make another side trip?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:22 pm

"Fuu, fuu, fuu!" Michelle chuckles, a bit smug like "You forget: We don't need to set foot on the planet to be a threat to the Quarskin." she points out.

She, then, pulls up the landscape of the planet "All we need to do is send them a message, explaining who we are, and ask them, firmly, but politely, to leave." she explains "I'm sure they wouldn't want to tangle with the Saiyans and if they Don't leave, we blow something up to show we mean business." she says, simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:54 pm

"That sounds sensible." Kate said, agreeing with it. "I doubt they'd want to get on the Sayains bad side of things. How long before we reach planet side?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:57 am

Michelle frowns slightly "That's the problem. Going at maximum warp, it'll take us a little under a week." she says "That's how far off the beaten trail that planet is, which is probably why the Quarskin invaded it in the first place." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:09 pm

"It's probably that and the planet probably isn't space farring or have any notable allies. I thought it was Acor at first, but turned out to be a completely different planet which makes more sense then what I originally. I haven't heard of Tenous at all until now. Wonder if my dad has heard about it.."

It was probably other reasons, but it didn't matter in the long run. "From what Alissa told me, Tenous tech wise a bit less then current earth. The Guarans, that is the native race from there, doesn't really have a space program. That's probably the main reason it was attacked besides being out the way. The natives were friendly and Acor was at least on talking terms with them, though nothing official came from it. I'm pretty sure it was probably at least getting to that point until what happened."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Michelle shakes her head "That still doesn't make it right to take over a planet and poison it." she says "Once we get there, do we take them out, or give them a chance to find another planet. One that's uninhabited?" she asks as she plots their course.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:52 pm

"Of course not." Kate said, then was silent for a bit longer. "..Everything from what I could gather about them they go after other planets with people on it. Just because they back off here doesn't mean they're going to stop elsewhere. So we'll have to stop them. It's that or threat or something but no gurantee that would work."

She remembered her mother letting Cooler go and it had massively backfired, of course if she knew it be different. Only problem was there was no way of seeing the future, you just made the best with the information you did have at the time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Michelle was okay with threatening them, but exterminating them? She wasn't sue if that sat well with her. Otherwise, why did they drag that pod operater to the Alusarians, when they could have jut blown the control pod up?

She walks over to the helm "I'm goin to see about using the slipstream drive. It'll get us there faster. Maybe dad finished it before we left." she mumbles "You probably should see to our passengers."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Truth was, Kate wasn't either and she really didn't want to even if the thought had crossed her mind. She supposed this what her dad or Jason meant that one day she was going to have to make hard calls, and this was one of those times. That would be a last resort, though there was the ugly possibility it may have to come to that, or at least crippling them.

Hm. Maybe she could see about a show of force without doing that, but the threat would remain. In the mean time there were some people to attend to, then after she needed to start making some plans.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:49 pm

Michelle was thinking as well and after Kate left, she felt it was time to make some calls. If the Eldarians were as tight with the Acorian, then they would want to know what happened to one of their colonies, plus, Michelle had an idea on how to 'contain' the threat of the Quarskin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:39 pm

(Gonna draw the thread to a close so it can be easier in line for the time skip)

After all the calls and such to the Eldarians were made and the situation had been properly explained, they had been told it would be taken care of. Which was a relief, since at least it was one other thing Kate or Michelle didn't have to worry about anymore.

As luck would have it, Alissa and Pyria Did actually know the Eldarian that Kate had been talking to, more through their parents and not as much personally. They offered to take them in and help them find their mother, assuming she was alive but ultimatelty the choice would be up to them.

After a bit longer of internal debate, Alissa decided that was the best bet for her and her sister. That meant Kate and Michelle were well on their way to getting back on track. However, just because this had worked itself out there was other matters in the future that may not work themselves out as neatly as this one had.

But when or if that case arrived, she was sure they'd be able to handle it.

(I guess chars are out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum