Motley Crew

2 posters

Go down

Motley Crew Empty Motley Crew

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:31 pm

Ektor was still adjusting to things here, and while it was different he had at least had experience going to different worlds so there wasn't as much 'culture' shock as there were from some of others may have experienced. Not to long ago he met a few other soldiers in Cetus, Claudia and Makoto so he didn't feel as out of place as he would have been. Whether they were the only soldiers around he doubted it, but he hadn't seen any so far.

Of course, there were other problems as he was still struggling with some of the more social aspects of down time but he was at least making a slow, grudging effort. There was an reason for why that was. He didn't exactly have a childhood or even much of the 'middle years' in his development. That was then though, and this was now.

The plan was to meet with the others for lunch in about an hour, then go the Great Bazar so they could get their logistics in order. Not just the weapons, but if they had it he really hoped they either had or could make the armor he had on him before since he almost felt more comfortable within it at times then without it.

Being holed into his room was for once something that didn't appeal to him, and he didn't have a workshop to idly work on things which was something else that put him at ease. So with those options out, he forced himself to get out and be more social. If nothing else, he may find something of interest as he went about before he had to meet with the others later.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Motley Crew Empty Re: Motley Crew

Post by Namey Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:18 am

Ling, the intelligence Reploid, was wandering around Conton city, looking for some supplies. Though she was more Human-like than the robots of her olden times, she was Still an artificial person and as such, she needed parts incase something bad happened.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:29 am

There were a lot of different races around here, many Ektor wasn't entirely sure what they were but considering the profession that was an given. He was somewhat well traveled by space, but this included races from alternate time lines and dimensions as well.

He didn't like crowds and typically avoided them, but again he was realizing that was an weakness in his job he needed to fix. He was no good on a pro longed engagement if he couldn't break into easier more social gatherings.

...But why couldn't be a bit easier to process?

He noticed a young woman seemed to be looking a bit like an android or at least mechanical implying an cyborg at the least. Not that it bothered him, it was more common in other worlds.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:34 am

Ling didn't even notice that someone was staring at her, as she continued looking for parts. They were, actually, pretty scares in the city, meaning she Might have to go to the Great Bazaar. She hated that place and wished that the Supreme Kai of Time would close it down.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:45 am

Ektor didn't stare per say, rather glance at them before going about his business. From what he was able to notice, there was a decent amount of places to go thus far, not much that interested him for the most part however.

"Hey wait up."

The voice of a familar red head interrupted his musings as Cetus came over to the Alusarian. "I was looking for you. Did you find what you were looking for?"

Ektor didn't grasp why he hadn't relaid that via holocom device they had but it didn't bother him. "No." Left unsaid, he wasn't entirely sure himself what he was looking for and trying to explain he felt would be a fruitless exercise. He had only said he was looking for something, not what it was in this city.

Cetus raised a brow. "..Not much then. Still a man of few words, but that's all right. You mind if I tag along then until we meet back with the others?"

"If you want, I don't mind." If the other man wanted to, that was on them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:56 am

Ling heaves a sigh. She decided that she would have to head to the Great Bazaar. But because she Needed to, not because she Wanted to. She needed parts, Reploid parts, and since there weren't very many Reploids here, she would need to think outside of the box. She sighs again as she heads to her home. It was a small apartment, for the moment. It was all she could afford for the time being.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:34 am

Cetus knew there was a lot of work that needed to be doing before they truly got things together. They weren't even offically registered as an team yet but there was a method to that madness. For one, it was in the trial period and secondly it wasn't big enough in his opinion.

Four active agents was fine for special ops and stealth missions, but in bigger scale missions four would be pushing it; especially when it came to civilians. The big question was what was the team missing? They had an sniper, he and Ektor were sort of all around and Yamada was to an extent with the added bonus of being able to pilot armor. Not that he thought they'd be able to get some of the things she wanted.

An medic, preferably one that could fight was kinda an given without much elaboration. The next he was thinking of was more a 'non combat at all' role with mostly just providing intel. The information of where things were, their movements and what was going on from the skies above was too much to be ignored. It literally meant the difference between dying, or at least a mission going FUBAR.

Expecting a full platoon was too much, however he was realizing at the mimum besides those two roles of medic and intel, they sorely needed at least two other active boots on the ground as it were.

Fuck me in the ass. Its never an dull moment.

Knowing this was going to be a pain but knowing it needed to be done, he got the holocom and began his search.

Ektor glanced at them before switching his attention back ahead. "What are you doing?"

"Looking. If we're going to do this then we gotta get it done the Right way and this is the best way to do it. Mostly someone who's good at intel and a medic." Cetus continued. "It'll mostly be looking through all the new people. Most are probably not going to want to invest a green horn team if they've been around the block a bit. Espeically one that's just forming so they'll be technical boots like us."

Besides those two, he was going to see about at least two active members on the field. For the intel and medic roles, he was just looking for competent people. For those on the field, the standards were more strict, he'd prefer those of similar professions or at least discpline then basically civilians with powers.

Once he complied a list, he'd show the others and they'd go from there. Whether it worked out or any were intested would be another story.

Claudia saw the message in her com as well as the picture of the candidate for 'intel gathering' for their team so with that in mind she decided to trac them down. It didn't take too long, but whatever happened would remain to be seen. "Excuse me, sorry to bother you. My name is Claudia Bardin and I have a business propisition regarding a team being made. If you're in a hurry or not interested outright I understand but would like just a minute of your time to explain if you can spare any."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Ling stops and eyes this person. She knew who this person was and what position she held, but not why she was talking with her. This give the Reploid pause "I'll listen to what you have to say." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Clauda was glad she got her attention and started off. "You may be wondering why I approached you since your work is non combat position. But the truth is, the group that is forming needs extra 'eyes' in the background on missions. Intel and other such things can mean all the difference between a successful mission, missing things or someone dying for missing something."

"The team isn't offical yet, mainly because we're testing it out to see how it jells with everyone. At the moment, there's about four of us, though we're still looking for a few more which you were included in. You can meet the others and help some easier missions to get your feet wet. Of course you can leave at anytime and its just in the conceptional phase."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Ling listens "There are a few things you should be aware of, while I have no problem helping teams on their missions, but to be an 'Official' team, you need a master to take you and your friends under their wing." she starts

"However, you Can friend each other and join each other's missions, if you don't have one yourself." she points out.

"Though, I Do have a few questions; what, exactly, would I be doing if I were to join your team?" she asks "I mainly just check to see what the affects Patrol members have on the time lines." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:35 am

That put a damper on things, none of the Masters really fit for people like them at least from what she had been able to gleam at first anyway. "Like I said, intel related stuff. Any enemies around the area we can't see, things we may have missed and things of that nature. So you wouldn't be fighting in the front lines but playing more to your strengths. Time Patrol does have things where you can see from here and commonicate right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:09 am

Ling nods "Yes, it has some pretty impressive, I suppose, pieces of technology among them are devices called 'Scouters'. They'll do exactly when you want. Track enemies when locked on and scout out ones you can't see." she points out "And the best news is, All new recruits get one."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:28 am

That changed things a bit. A lot actually. The main idea was to seek out Ling for a support role of that sort, they could still do that but on the specifics she didn't know. "That changes thing a bit then. So you mentioned you mainly just see the effects of Time Patrol members? How does that work?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:37 am

Ling perks up a bit "Oh, well you see, we monitor the original timeline and should an abnormality show up, we send in a team to fix it, and from there, we monitor the rest of the timeline and check how much more different it is, if anything, from the original time line." she explains.

She looks around, then moves closer to Clauda "I'm not suppose to mention this and if it gets out, that's on you..." she says in a low tone "But there's a group, we're calling them the 'Time Breakers', they can disrupt a complete timeline and the Multiverse Theory doesn't seem to apply to them, meaning if they mess with time, it effects That complete timeline." she explains in the same low tone.

She moves away "And That's how the dynamics of time travel work, in a nutshell." she says, somewhat loudly, as if that's what she was talking about the whole time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:43 pm

Claudia had to wonder why such information was classified if this group was an enemy and threat to them though she could speculate to various reasons why that might of been. If it persisted, she was sure they wouldn't be able to hide it forever.

"Thanks for the information." Claudia said as she just heard a long lecture, playing along with it though she did meant it. She learned a bit more then what she had before. "I need to head to the Great Bazar to get a few things, if a mission comes up I'll let you know."

She didn't know what Ling would do though, she wasn't an main fighter but she had another important role so putting them in front lines made no sense. The previous idea of intelligence was partially hampered by the 'Scouter' thing so..really she wasn't sure. "Before I go you mentioned to be apart of an 'offical' team you had to find an master right? You wouldn't happen to know anyone under that has military background?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Ling looks at Claudia as if she said something odd "Um, yeah. There are many, Many patrol members who have a military background." she says "I'm one of them." she points out.

"Before I was recruited here, I use to be an operator for a group of law enforcement agents called Maverick Hunters." she explains "There are military personal all over, you just need to know where to look and how to spot them."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:16 pm

Claudia took that in stride, it was good to know. "Thank you. If I wanted to contact you again which times would be the best to reach you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Ling was going to answer, when she, and every other recruit, receives an emergency message to report back to Toki-Toki city at once. Something about the city being under attack!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:15 am

Claudia cursed under her breath. "Talk later. Have to figure out what the hell is going on." She already knew her friends would be there as soon as they were able, so she didn't waste time. She might not of had her weapons but she still had her abilties.(my chars are out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum