Not All Tails

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Not All Tails Empty Not All Tails

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:27 am

It still felt surreal to Dysis all that happened.

The time spent in the Heavenly Host had changed a bit of things for him, and it didn't have to do with the dark aura the place included or anything of that sort. It made him realzie he wanted to help people a bit more. He supposed his original goal of being a history teacher was helping but he wasn't sure it would be as satisfying.

Tracy was gone now, it seemed though. She had been trying to emotionally distance herself from him ever since she left the apartment. At first he thought she simply needed time to herself to mourn her friends and get herself together but it became apparent there was more to it. She started replying less and less, until he hadn't really heard back from them.

The last message was asking if he had done anything wrong but after not really hearing much back he figured that was enough of the hint and left them alone. It did hurt how she vanished like that, but what truly bothered him was she didn't as much say goodbye. Just because he had saved them didn't mean he was entitled to anything but just as a friend at least, he get a goodbye. Not so much she choose to move to where ever because she felt it be better for her life.

He just felt like he was dropped like a rock, it may or may not been true but just how he felt. Dysis pushed the negative feelings away since it wasn't his normal place. He guessed this was what break ups felt like, even if the two had technically never once dated there had at least been something there. Even if he knew ahead of time things would turn out this way, he'd still do it of course since it was the right thing to do, friend aside.

He'd just wish them luck and use this as an learning experience..easier said then done.

Dysis choose to begin studying at a small library , people could talk as long as they weren't loud and obnoxious about it. Find an empty table, he placed his bag to aside, getting a few things out so he could start studying but he was only doing it idly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Not All Tails Empty Re: Not All Tails

Post by Namey Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:29 pm

Someone walks up to Dysis and smacks him on the back of the head "Oh stop feeling sorry for yourself." Ross says "There are worse things in life than getting dumped." he says as he takes a seat across from the young man "Besides, it's partly your fault that Tracy left."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:52 pm

Dysis was annoyed by suddenly being hit in the back of his head and Ross' sudden apperance but forced it down. "I know that already that's why I'm not just closed away. Just because I'm not 100 percent and doing cartwheels five minutes after doesn't mean anything. And part my fault, or All my fault? Because there's an difference."

He didn't even ask how Ross would even know without being there since the last time he and Tracy seriously talked was in the apartment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:54 pm

Ross sighs "Of course there's a difference." he says "Tracy was at fault because she was pushing you away and she ran..." he points out "And you're at fault, because you didn't push back or chase after her once you found out she had left." he explains.

He pulls out his phone and texts someone "I swear, you think everything is your fault and Tracy is completely blameless...imagine if you had some real responsibilities..." he mumbles.

Someone comes walking up to Ross and Dysis. It was Moriko! The young woman that Han had saved, with Dysis' help. She waves to Dysis "Hey there. Long time." she says. It had, in reality, only been a few weeks or so.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:57 am

"Not blameless..just I don't like to dwell on that part because it leads to grudges and I've seen what that does to people." He mumbled.

He was going to say more when Moriko came into view, he hadn't expected to see them around here. He was happy to see she seemed to be doing all right. "It's good to see you. How have you been?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:58 pm

Ross chuckles to himself "if only you've seen a real grudge, than you would know these perry grudges are meaningless..." he mumbles as he takes off, shaking his head. His opinion of Dysis having taken a nosedive.

Moriko nods, not paying Ross any attention "I'm surprisingly well, considering the last time we seen each other." she says "And if I recall correctly, I still owe you for saving me, don't I?" she asks with a sly little smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:10 pm

That's what exactly his point was. In the grand scheme of things, it wasn't an big deal, and he didn't have a anything against Tracy. But if you did focus on negative things, how small it was then it blew things up more then what they were. Regardless either way, it didn't matter and he had nothing to prove to anyone.

He focused on the young woman after. "Yes, you did. Have a seat? Unless you wanted to go elsewhere." He offered to let them sit. He wasn't sure what to make of them yet, since of course he didn't know them but he wasn't stupid. They had been gunning for them in some form since he rescued them. He had kept that at an distance because of Tracy and while she wasn't around anymore he still missed them.

Still there was no harm in talking and getting to know them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:53 am

Moriko shakes her head and grabs Dysis by the arm "Nope! You're coming with me and we're getting out of this stuffy library." she says as she starts to pull him to his feet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Dysis was going to protest, but something or another stopped him and he allowed himself to be dragged by the young woman. Maybe it was just one of those few times to stop thinking as much and go into the moment; so he did. "Where do you want to go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Moriko thinks for a bit "Some place to eat. My treat." she says "I have so much catching up to do." she says as she wanders out of the library "Ross explained to me what happened, with my friends and Tracy leaving." she mumbles "If I had come back a few days sooner, I might have talked her into staying."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:24 am

Dysis apperciated the sentiment, though that was in the past. "Its not your fault, things just didn't work out. That's more on me and Tracy." He said. "Just hope she's okay where ever she decicded to go." He knew Tracy could be her own worse enemy at times. But besides that, she should be okay. After all she didn't Really have any enemies or anyone to worry about, save her stalker who acted like a spurned ex but they had been taken care of.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:21 am

Moriko leads Dysis to a sushi stand. It wasn't much, but it would be good food. She had been to a few of them when she was still going to college here "Well, whatever you want. My treat." she says with a smile. It was Actually Ross' treat, since she was flat broke. But Dysis didn't need to know that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:49 am

"Thanks. I'm not to hungry so I won't use too much of your money." He wouldn't feel right otherwise doing so even if she was loaded or not. For the moment he was going to try not to think of Tracy, easier said then done, he still worried about them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Moriko frowns "Mister Funano, it's not in good manners to refuse a beautiful young ladies offer to buy you something to eat." she says. She suddenly perks up, as if she heard something and looks around, a bit worried.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:17 am

Dysis chuckled. "All right, you have a point. I'll.." He trailed off noticing his friend tense up and become worried which concerned him. "You all right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Moriko nods after a bit "Y-yeah. I'm still getting use to all these new abilities." she says "Just two weeks ago, I was a normal college student and now, I'm something else." she says, looking at her hand.

There was someone, who looked a bit rough around the edges, start walking towards both of them. But before he got even twenty feet from them, Ross steps out "My name is Ross and I'm the one you're looking for." he says.

The other man stops in his tracks "I'm Oliver. And where do you want to do this, here where all these innocent people can get hurt or somewhere else, where it's just us?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Dysis wondered what that was like, it had to be jarring even if you were still alive. "All right, had me worried a bit glad you're okay. But besides the new powers, it hasn't changed anything mental right?"

He remembered Lost being sad before she changed, so whether she knew it or not there was some type of cost to her new life. He wasn't sure he wanted to know what it was though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Moriko shakes her head "Not that I can tell." she says "I May be a Bit more paranoid than before, but I guess that's expected." she says.

She scoots closer to Dysis "Do...do you ever, you know, have nightmares, about that place?" she asks in a low tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:01 pm

Dysis seemed hesistant about it, but nodded a bit. "...Yeah, sometimes still. That place seems to bring out the worse within me, I still wonder what it would have turned me into if I stayed long enough.." He knew that place had effected with its toxic influence because instead of being apalled by Tracy savaging her friend, he had been aroused.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:49 am

Moriko frowns "Something that's a twisted form of your natural self. That's what Lost told me." she mumbles "But, that place is in our past now and I don't know about you, but I don't plan to Ever go back there, no matter the reason." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:13 pm

Dysis grimaced. "Same. At least that's what I tell myself." He knew he'd go back for a loved one again if he had to, but that would be the only reason he'd ever go back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:22 am

Moriko nods. She was ready to order and gets herself a burger, fries, and a milkshake "I have to be going soon. You know, after our date, but I'll be back and..." she looks around, then jots some numbers on a napkin and passes it over to Dysis "Here's my number, feel free to call me whenever you want." she says with a wink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:00 am

Dysis took the napkin before placing it where it was safely away after looking at it. She then gave Moriko a piece of paper. "I understand, we all have things to do and priorties. That's the address where I live if you need to visit."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:57 am

Moriko looks over the address, then over to Dysis "Why Dysis, if I didn't know any better, I would swear you were inviting me, a young, lovely and innocent college girl, over to your house to 'Get to know you' better." she says, sticking her tongue out playfully.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:26 pm

Dyis smiled but shook his head. "I'm not trying to do anything indecent, though I guess it could seem that way.." He did mean it though, he wasn't rushing into anything after what happened. "How long before you have to be called away?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum