The Pink Blur

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Pink Blur - Page 3 Empty Re: The Pink Blur

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:21 am

At least we aren't the only noobs around here. I think.

Brandon wasn't entirely sure, it was impossible to tell who was really new like they were around here and who wasn't at this rate. "Yeah, rough and tumble stuff tends to lead to faster results. We'll, for most. Everyone learns a bit different."

"So are we the only newer people in the barracks right now?" Amy asked, just a bit curious if they were the only group of people newer and struggling to find their place right now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:33 am

Joyce shakes her head "Nope. There are about..." she thinks for a moment "Three other teams, and Shadow trains at least two of the overall teams. You guys and one other." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:21 pm

"Ah. I kinda figured that was the case.." Amy was kinda disapointed they were the only noobs around, but oh well she guessed she could maybe meet some of them later. On the other upside though, what Joyce had said had given her some insight how to handle the whole Shadow thing, she was sure she wasn't the only one.

"I'm sure we'll meet some of them later. Though.." Torias glanced around a bit. "..There doesn't seem to be as many people around as I would think. Either its the timing or the numbers aren't as much anymore."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:48 am

Joyce nods "That's because most of the Hunters are back at their safe houses." she says "While there aren't as many Hunter Cells as before, there Are still some out there. They just have more Hunters in them now." she explains.

She thinks for a bit "There Are some Hunters in the base, but they're busy with other things. This spot is mainly for the newbies." she says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:25 pm

"Oh. I guess that makes sense." Amy conceded at that point. "Still a lot of stuff I'm learning about the whole Hunter thing. I don't think we have enough members to be our own cell even if we passed everything but not sure how many is needed mimum for it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:47 pm

Joyce shrugs again "It's not really about how many members you have. It's about who you have on your team." she says "At least One senior Hunter needs to sponsor your Cell, or there can be no Cell." she explains

"So if you find one who isn't already in their own Cell, you might just be able to form your own Hunter Cell after your training." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Brandon wasn't sure if things would pan out that way or not, but considering how chaotic life could be you truly never knew until it came to past. "That makes sense. We're all new, some more then others so it make more sense for someone who's been at it longer to be around for one to form." Torias had more experience then he or Amy, but he was still relatively new.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Joyce shakes her head "As new as you think you are, you three aren't the newest people we have here." she says "It's a case by case situation. You three got Shadow, because the powers that be think you can take his brand of abus, uh, training."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:30 am

Lucky us.
Brandon and Torias thought at the same time. The former though honestly didn't mind too much, more finding humour in the situations they found themselves in.

Amy by now had finished her drink. "We'll, that's fine. We're having it a bit rough but if we keep at it, we'll manage. I'm looking forward to meeting all the fellow newbies here too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:38 am

Joyce nods as she goes back to cleaning "As tough as Shadow may be, he knows when to take it easy on someone." she says "I'm sure you've seen those gold bands he keeps on his wrists? Those are power inhibitors. They keep Shadow from using his fullest power." she explains.

Just then some others come walking in. Three others, two young men and one young woman. The young woman was holding a handkerchief to her mouth "Abraxus sure got you good, Mune-mune!" one of the guys chuckles.

This gets pure venom from the young woman "I told you to Not call me that!" she hisses "I can't help it if I well-endowed." she mumbles. Sure enough, she has some big knockers on her.

Joyce looks over to the new group "Oh hey, guys! How did training go?" she asks.

The same guy from before shakes his head "We got killed out there." he chuckles again "As usual..." Mune-mune mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:56 pm

Torias noticed the others come in, he didn't recognize them though to be fair there were plenty of people he didn't know yet. "You had Abraxus too? We met them, but had Shadow. Either way its nice to meet you. I'm Torias."

"Amy and this is Brandon. We're pretty new, too." Amy didn't comment on the mune-mune thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:57 pm

The guy from before nods "I'm Arrow..." he points to the other guy "He's Flash and she..." he jerks a thumb at the young woman "Is Mune Mune." he chuckles.

"My name's Not Mune Mune! It's May, Alfred!" she hisses.

Flash simply nods to them, then goes over to his bunk and starts meditating. May gets a salve and puts it on her lip and Arrow (aka Alfred) goes over to his bunk "Shadow, huh? He's the toughest trainer in the whole Hunter Alliance." he says.

"Yeah, but Abraxus isn't much better..." May mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:15 pm

"Tough but fair seems to our experience." Torias wasn't entirely sure how long it would take. On the plus side with what Joyce said they had something to chew on.

"So why the nickname Arrow and Flash? It has to do with your power set?" Brandon asked a bit curious, Mune, Mune he could guess already with how they were interacting.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Arrow shakes his head "No. Arrow sounds better than Alfredo and his name actually Is Flash." he chuckles "My special trick is touch-know." he says.

"Mine is limited post cognition and pre cognition." she says, then looks over to Flash "And his is instantaneous teleportation." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:34 pm

Amy thought it wouldn't hurt as they were sharing, besides there was the basic file. "I'm a speedster type. That's my main thing, and hit hard when I need to. That's about it."

"My thing is mainly controlling shadows and enhanced physical stats. It's part of being a half Nosferartu. There are some that are better at the former though." Leon admitted.

"Just a Zoanthrope, nothing too fancy." What Brandon didn't say was the experimental/enhanced nature of things but besides being amped there was no big difference. "So from the sounds of it, you two have phsyic powers. First time I've met any in person though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:10 pm

Arrow shrugs "For the most part we are." he says "But Flash says his powers aren't psychic related." he shrugs again.

"Flash, would you like to demonstrate what you can do?" May asks.

Flash opens his eyes, gets off his bunk, puts two fingers to his forehead, blurs slightly and was just gone! "He's standing behind you guys." Arrow says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:59 am

Amy was a bit taken back but recovered quickly, along with the others. "Whoa. So was that teleportation or just speed?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:21 am

May shake her head "He says it's teleportation and I believe him." she says "Abraxus is trying to teach him how to use it in a kombat setting, but it's hard. Flash says he needs to concentrate on energy to use it." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:25 pm

Teleportation wasn't anything new to any of the three present, but the answer did raise a few more questions to some. "You said concentrate on energy. So, does that make your powers energy manipulation of some kind?" To Amy that was one of the few things that made any sense.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:08 pm

Flash walks past the three "We are comrades..." he says in a groveled voice "But that doesn't mean we need to be friends." he growls as he goes back to his bunk.

Arrow chuckles "Whatever, man." he looks over to Amy "Just because he's a stick in the mud, doesn't mean we need to be." he says, flashing her a smile "Would you like to go out for some drinks some time?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:08 am

While a small part of Brandon thought maybe the dude just needed to get laid, all in all in his line of work that was pretty mild. He had ran into much, much worse and at least they could work in a group unlike some people he had met in the past.

Amy was a bit surprised by the offer since it didn't happen everyday. "Uh, sure I would like that." He was kind of cute besides. "Just depends on the time of the week if Brandon and Torias are doing something."

Brandon waved it off. "Eh. You already know we both aren't doing shit right now. Go ahead and have some fun Amy you only live once."

"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:32 am

May blinks in slight surprise "Did, you just use YOLO on your teammate?" she asks, chuckling lightly.

Arrow nods "Indeed he did." he says, chuckling as well. He looks over to Amy "Shall we?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:15 am

"Thought it applied in this case, besides something I live by." Amy was kinda like the unoffical younger sister of their little motley crew to begin with, so it might be good for her. Just kinda living in the moment and enjoying i was something Brandon had a greater appreciation for, given his condition.

Amy was slightly nervous but in the good way. "Right. Do you have any place in particular you want to go to?" She didn't mind either way though really.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:24 pm

Arrow shakes his head as he leads Amy out "No clue. I thought we'd just wing it, you know." he says. He was laying on the charm. He knew it could hurt him, but he felt she was worth it.

May watches the two of them leave "Arrow's a furry, so meeting someone like Amy is a dream come true for him." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:35 pm

Brandon thought that did make sense, beauty was the eye of the beholder and all just like he personally thought May was attractive, some may not. And no, that wasn't a bad pun at all intentionally.

"I gotcha. Good thing for Amy in this case, earth isn't exactly filled with people like Amy unless you count Zoanthropes." He could see that technically not counting but that vary depending on who you ask since they had a "normal" form too.

Torias who had been more or less silent finally spoke. Brandon had expected something in depth since he was more a introvert. Instead he got a difficult question which plagued granparents new to the internet since its birth place. "..I'm sorry, but what exactly is a furry?"

Luckily Amy wasn't bothered by it and gave a slight shy smile. "Yeah, I think that's the best idea too. Feels more natural at times, y'know? So were you born in Japan or did you move here?" She asked, starting some idle conversation besides being a bit curious.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum