Altered Course

2 posters

Go down

Altered Course Empty Altered Course

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Aron arrived where he needed to, it was the same giant castle from before. Only This time, he felt the various energy signatures of various levels in the area; it was quite an experience if nothing else., Will had said every race had an 'distinc' feel to them but people in general had their own unique feel to them; he'd have to see how Peresphone and Angel felt both power wise and personally. Because truth was, while he had this new power he hadn't felt them before so it was hard to know what to look for.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Altered Course Empty Re: Altered Course

Post by Namey Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:21 pm

The castle was in chaos. There were monsters everywhere ad even more guarding breaches. A team of skeletons stop Aron "Halt, fleshing!"[color] one says, holding up a bony hand "Until farther notice, the castle is off limits to outsiders. So shove off!" he says.
[/color]
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:25 pm

Aron shook his head and showed the badge that Peresphone have given him earlier. "I'm not. I'm with Peresphone and Lady Angel."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 pm

The skeleton 'eyes' the badge "Fleshling, that Human bobble don't mean nothing to us." he says "That's something you show Humans who are about Human laws." he hefts his bone spear, which causes the others to do so as well "No one gets into the castle until farther orders. Now, why don't ya turn tail feathers and fly away home, boy, before we have ta hurt ya."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:55 pm

Aron watched them passively, as the group of skeletons raised their weapons as if weren't an big deal. He sighed, putting the badge away at that. He heard the term 'boy' sneered at him to be a catch phrase by now. In the past, he may have complied but his time with Will and Peresphone''s death had altered that a bit. He had been through too much to be pushed around by skeletons and they needed him now. "It's good to follow orders, but its also good to check in when new information comes to light. But if that's how you want to play it."

Aron didn't slid into an stance or anything, he was just relaxed more if possible. "You're more then welcome to try. Your move." He was just going to play it defensively for the most part.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:57 pm

The skeletons surround Aron, not like they normally do (which is bum rush him with sharp bones) "No nw information here. Just the same order as before. Now, last chance to leave, fleshling." the lead skeleton growls "We were told to turn back anyone trying to enter, but if we have to, use force." he says, then nods to his fellow skeletons, who rush into attack all at once.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:13 pm

Aron mentally sighed as he watched the slow attacks come his way, he didn't want to overly rely on his Z as Will said it Could attract others like him; something he'd have to ask his master about later because besides a few aliens, there shouldn't be any Z-fighter on earth Will didn't know about. However, in this case it was more just a show of force, but he still keep his power much lower then normal.

The Ralphlim seemed to have vanished from his spot without the skeletons noticing as they hit each other. He stood a few feet away, hands in his pockets. "Pro tip: If you have numbers know how to use them then just rushing. All of you have to be more then twice my age, you should know this already." It surprisingly wasn't said in a condendcing way, more like he was teaching.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:20 pm

One of the skeletons goes running towards the main gate "THE CASTLE'S UNDER ATTACK!!" he bellows as various alarms start to sounds through out the castle, which cause many, Many monsters to start to gather to confront this new threat.

The skeletons quickly pull them selves together and surround Aron once more, as their reinforcements tart to arrive "Pro tip: When one says 'No entry', they mean it." the skeleton retorts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:43 pm

Despite the massive amount of monsters coming in, Aron wasn't intimidated but he had been hoping he could talk the skeletons down until letting him come in, which was why another reason he wasn't attacking besides the obvious. It didn't turn out that way.

He could have muscled his way easily, but it wasn't his nature to do so not to mention Will wouldn't have approved of abusing his power and becoming a bully. Just because you Had the power to do something, doesn't mean you Should.

With that in mind, and seemingly like an ghost Aron just vanished like he was never there.  He arrived in an unknown location miles away from the castle

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "That could of gone better, but that was my fault." Aron mumbled to himself. He just had a feeling he was needed there, but he couldn't force his way in and he couldn't just ignore the feeling he got. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. That's why he wasn't comfortable just giving up and going home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:48 pm

"Yeah. It could have." Will says. He was leaning against a tree "But then again, how did you think that was going to turn out?" he asks "They had just suffered through a major attack that the castle hasn't seen in Years and you go and attack the gate guards." he points out "Now we both know you didn't attack them, but that's not how they see it." he says "So what's your next move?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:59 pm

Aron thought for a moment, then sighed. "We'll, seeing as I metaphorically shot myself in the foot, going back as is out of the question without making the situation worse.  I'm obviously not going to force my way through, I was raised better and you didn't train me to be a bully or abuse my power you gave me from training. Never mind the obvious fall out even if I was an dick."

"I made a mistake and I'm man enough to admit when I mess up, but that doesn't do me much good here. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should is one of the basics you were teaching me.I don't know how I forgot the 101, espeically when I'm normally the level headed one. That wasn't like me."
He paused, thinking. "Have you ever messed up big time master?"

Of course, logically he knew everyone did at least once in their life in some form, but he idealized Will a bit so news of the contray would further 'humanize' him a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:38 am

Will nods " Of course I have." he says " everyone messes up. But you know, we don't let it get us down." he points out "Okay, so the front door is outta the question, What that balcony you told me about? The one that Angel said you would use to visit her on?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:05 pm

"No, you're right, what's done is done." Aron paused, thinking for a moment. "..I think that might work. Its where she goes to get away when she needs an break. Only I and a few others know about it. I'll just have to be careful of anyone else seeing me, but she likely won't be there anytime soon with that announcement, but I could wait there."

"Just an good thing Orlox isn't around to try to take advantage of the after effects of the vampire hunter attack."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Will shakes his head "Not right now he isn't, but he'll raise again, you can be sure of that." he says "Also, Orlox isn't the only one who seeks to take over the castle." he points out.

He looks over to the castle looming in the distance "While we're still as close to the castle as we are, I would suggest you work on your energy sensing abilities." he says "And remember, it'll take years of practice for it to become second nature. So for now, the best you can hope for is mild concentration." he points out.

"The best thing, would be to observe or participate in some fights." he says with a nod "That would help you get use to it a bit faster."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:02 pm

This got an frown from Aron. "..It's always something. I don't plan on getting into fights, but Angel attracts trouble so I'll have enough on that end. Who else besides Orlox? Knowledge is power and I rather know of possible threats then being blind sided."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:21 pm

"Angel doesn't attract trouble, she seems to Find trouble." Will points out "In addition to Count Olrok, the others who are after the throne include Count Brauner: a vampire lord, Lady Carmilla: former queen of the vampires, Elizabeth Bartley: Dracula's cousin (or so the rumors go), and lastly Galamoth: The Demon Lord who has spent thousands of years plotting to take over Castlevania." he finishes.

"So yeah, there's plenty of people trying to kill Angel and take over Castlevania.Which is probably why that crazy old man sent you to find me." he says with a shrug "Still, use care if you decide to deal with them. Ki energy won't always work against them for one reason or another." he states "Also, Galamoth an absorb electricity and it'll make him stronger." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:29 pm

"Ki by itself yeah, but they shouldn't be immune to kinetic physical damage unless their bodies aren't physical or there is something a bit more going on." Aron crossed his arms. "I never heard of Elizabeth, Brauner once before but that's about it. Which will Ki not always work on? If its Galamoth, its kinda issue since he would shut down the majority of my learned And natural power set."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:48 pm

Will shrugs "That depends on what they get from the Alchemy Lab and how they use it. They could use it to make themselves immune to Ki, at which point you'll have to use physical attacks and those won't always work against a vampire, or they could use it so you can't even build up enough Ki to be a threat to them." he explains. 

"There are two locations in Castlevania that can be a problem. One, is the Alchemy Lab as you may have guessed, and the other is the Tinker's Lab." he says "The Alchemy Lab is exactly what you expect it to be. They make potions and enchant weapons and items."

"The Tinker's Lab is where they make all the technology that they use in Castlevania and some of it is very advanced stuff, so take care and note, that all of he different 'Lord of Darkness' have access to both areas." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

Aron was silent for a bit as he took in the new information. "Its probably another reason I shouldn't show my new powers too much, the less they know the better. I have no idea if they know about Ki or Ralplim but its not like there aren't any angelic angels races that can manipulate energy, so in theory if they're ignorant of both I should be fine if I don't do anything Too obvious. What are Castlvania vampires weakness? Besides sunlight? Would beheading or stabbing through the heart do the trick?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:01 pm

Will eyes Aron "Beheading or stabbing most Anything in the heart is enough to kill them." he points out "Mostly holy relics, like crosses and holy water. The Vampire Killer would be the most effective, but it's currently i use." he says.

"As for the other thing, I would bank on the knowing about Ki energy and probably Ralplim a well." he advises "If you go under the assumption that they Don't know, and it turns out they do, you only set yourself up to fail." he explains "So it's best to always assume they know about who and what you are, and what you can do. That way you can be ready for it they Actually know these things."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:14 pm

Aron slowly nodded. "..That makes sense. I was just going to use my Ki to just moderately enhance myself and not use blast or auras. But if he knows enough about my kind, he might figure it be impossible for someone of my race at this young of an age being that strong physically.."

He shook his head. "I think have the gist of things so I'll let you go. Is there anything else I should know before I head out?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Will thinks for a bit "Just don't expect Too warm of a welcome." he says as he puts two fingers to his head "Take care. You know where to find me, should you need me." he says, then blurs a bit and was gone.

((Will's out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:06 pm

Aron stood there an bit longer, seeming to think of something. Orlox it seemed was going to take some time before he rose up again, so Angel and Peresphone weren't in immediate danger at the moment. Besides that, along with Will's statement, he was probably talking about Angel since that was the person he'd likely bump into first, considering.

That and his first meeting along with the fact his name wasn't mentioned likely meant Angel didn't intend for him to come back at the current time. Which meant one of three things: A she simply forgot. B. She was trying to protect him since the monsters inside would be more rowdy with wanting blood with the all going chaos. C..and the saddest possbility, she really didn't consider him that close of an friend.

He refused to believe the last one, not after knowing each other for a while and been through a lot together. More then likely as the given situation, even Angel was likely stressed in some way and people said or did things they don't normally do. So instead of aggravating the situation, he decided to leave.

If something came up earlier, no doubt Lost would tell him but for now he was going to pull back.

Aron pulled out an strange coin, flipped it, looking it over once before placing into his pocket; and then he was gone to where ever he had decided to go.(Aron is out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum