Alone?

2 posters

Go down

Alone? Empty Alone?

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Espen came out of his shower in the evening, getting dressed and trying to work on a few things on his laptop. It had been a minute since Jennifer had seemingly vanished out of thin air and since then he had been keeping himself busy so he didn't think about it since he couldn't find them. He wasn't so much upset they left, but the manner in which they left. No good bye, or anything just gone. He didn't even know she was okay until Alister confirmed.

It had taken him off kilter a bit and his close friends would know it, even though he did his best to hide it. The whole irony thing was the timing. He had thought about pursuing something more then friendship but had held back for a bit because he knew how messy intimate relationships mixed with something like this could be. The day he decided he was going to ignore that is when she left to where ever.

He supposed what bothered him the most is she didn't say anything. Even if she outright had said she didn't want to be around them anymore or be their bodyguard he would of felt better then this ambiguity that took place.  There was some hurt and anger on his end and he didn't like it, because those emotions meant you could say or do things you don't mean.

Things you can't take back.  The saying you don't know what you have until its gone was painfully true as he was relearning once again in his(relative to his race) young life.

Espen sighed mentally, pushing the laptop up as he pushed some of the lingering depression away. Maybe what he needed instead of work, was a break or another distraction. Most of everyone else in the mansion should be asleep by now, save a few people. Maybe he should see what Rosa was up to or anyone else seeing as he was unable to sleep.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Alone? Empty Re: Alone?

Post by Namey Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:35 pm

Rosa was doing what she was trained to do. When not protecting Espen, she was cleaning and making herself useful She spies Espen "Oh, Espen! Good evening. Is there anything i can do for you tonight?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:50 pm

' Espen shook his head a bit. "I just wanted to see what you and the others may be doing. I wasn't able to sleep due certain things bothering me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:06 pm

Rosa nods "I'm sorry to hear that." she says "Maybe if you talk about it, it'll help." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:14 pm

Espen was wondering if he should say, before deciding that he probably should. "It's..just that what bothers me isn't so much that Jennifer left, but that she didn't say anything. After all we've been through together, I just don't understand what I could have done to make them leave like this. I wasn't even originally suppose to know what happened to her from what Alister said. As strange as it may sound, I'd feel better if she had been up front, even if she said she wanted nothing to do with me anymore.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:45 am

Rosa nods slowly "I seem to be hearing that you blame yourself for Jennifer leaving, and maybe you're right, but what if you're not?" she asks.

"What if it was noting You did, but something She did? Remember, we Mystics are a proud lot." she points out.

"What she did something that brought shame to her or her family, something that involved her doing something around or to you, and the only way she could deal with the situation was to remove herself from your presents?" Rosa asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:46 pm

"Perhaps.." Espen admitted. "There is no way of knowing for sure either way for now and there isn't any point in beating up on myself on things I don't know for sure. Just an lesson I have to learn again, but its easier said then done."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:29 am

Rosa didn't like seeing someone as strong as Espen act this weak "I'm sure you'll pull through just fine. After all, you're strong. Not many have the fortitude to do what you do for long and you've been at it for quite some time..." she says.

"I believe, what you need is a vacation. Some time away to clear your mind might be exactly what you need to take your mind off things." she suggests "Just let me know where and I'll set things up." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:02 am

Espen offered a small smile. "It sounds like an good idea, I may consider doing that once I find a place I want to visit. Thank you for the talk, I'm going to attempt to get some sleep for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Rosa thinks for a bit "If I may suggest, we should go back to Elysium."l/color] she says "There's still So much to show you. Like the Fire Planes and Mount Magmoor." she says, sounding a bit excited "It's said that if you look into the pools of lava in the mountain, you'll find peace there."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:14 pm

Espen didn't have anything immediate on his radar, so after a bit more thought he nodded. "All right. I'll take you on that offer. We can leave as soon as tomorrow."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Rosa blink in surprise "Really?" *Wow, that was easy.* she thinks "Okay, I'll get everything all set up for tomorrow." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:26 pm

"All right. I'll be going to bed, thank you and good night Rosa." Espen bid his bodyguard good night before heading to his own room to get some sleep. Turning off the lights, he made himself comfortable in his bed so he could be well rested for tomorrow's trip.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Rosa, for her part, spent a good portion of the night getting things ready for Espen's trip, by making calls, and getting packed. She wanted to be ready to take off as soon as Espen was ready to leave.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:27 pm

The next morning after getting cleaned up and everything else, Espen headed out the room to get something to eat before they made their trip. Rosa was probably down stairs, if not still getting a few things here and there done.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:46 pm

Having stayed up all night packing, Rosa was all set and ready to head out when Espen was. She was making a small breakfast for him, because she knew how rare it was for him to eat a decent meal, often being too busy to sit still for long.

So, to make up fo it, she made his breakfast to go "Good morning. We are all packed and ready to go whenever you are." she says as she holds up a small box lunch "I made you a little something for the trip." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Espen returned the smile after taking it. "Thank you. I did make sure a few things extra had been seen too so I'm ready when you are."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:52 pm

Rosa nods "Okay, I have a car ready and waiting to take us to the airport, so we can head to Japan. I've also called ahead to the embassy and got everything on that end taken care of as well." she explains as she picks up Espen's bags "Shall we?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:32 am

Espen was in some ways old fashioned and offer to take the bags himself but back then Jennifer politely declined most of the time since it was apart of her job. This time he left it alone. "Let's leave then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:53 pm

Soon after, the two get into the car and take off to the airport, destination bound for Japan.

((Both are out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum