Light Training

2 posters

Go down

Light Training Empty Light Training

Post by Namey Fri May 19, 2017 1:00 pm

The team lands in the training grounds. It was nice and sunny out this time around, which suited everyone just fine. Well, so Kyle assumed "Okay. First of all, lets see what you both can do as far as energy disks go and we'll work on it from there." he offers.

For the moment, Nichol and Hammond were standing back and seeing what was up. If needed, they would take over for Kyle in the Actual training and while Tamaki would be easy, Reizo was another matter. That young man seemed to Want o be a Time Patrol member, but didn't want to fight. Nichol would have to tak with him later about that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Light Training Empty Re: Light Training

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Tamaki nodded. "Sure thing." She got into a stance, holding hand outward and outstretched as energy began to rapidly into it created the famed Destructo Disk.

Reizo had never bothered to create any kind of energy disk so he just went with what he witnessed and tried to mimic. It didn't quite work, creating a crude circular energy disk but the fact he did that purely by watching was something,
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 11:11 pm

Kyle nods slowly, before looking to Reizo "Okay, from what I noticed, it was a good attempt, but it simply looked ike yo were making a flatish ring out of your energy, But we can work with that." he says, getting a nod from Hammond.

He looks to Tamaki next "Tat was a prime example of an energy disk. However, you seemed to need a little time to get it out there. I have no doubts we can work on that. Feel my energy, you two." he says.

He holds his hand out, palm facing up, and starts to rapidly gather his energy and with in a second, there was a purple energy disk in his hand "Did you both take note on how much energy I used to make this disk?" he asks, then he throws the energy disk at one of the many rocky spires.

The disk cute through the rock like it wasn't even there! Kyle suddenly starts moving his hand, much like how Tamaki does with her Spirit Ball, which causes the disk to continue to dice the falling rocky spire before it can hit the ground! Once it does, Kyle clenches his fist, which causes the energy disk to dissipate.

He looks over to the other two "Okay! Now that the demonstrations are over, shall we get started?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 31, 2017 4:59 pm

Tamaki was watching and waiting for the demo to be over before she could start again. "I actually can get it out faster, I was just demonstrating. Here we go."

She pulled out her Destructo Disk this time much faster then it was before. Seeing as the distant control thing was a requirement she decided to demonstrate that part as well. It wasn't too hard, in fact it was easier then her Spirit Ball when she was first getting used to it.

She made a few turns, angles and paths as it sliced through the debris before it came back to her as the disk vanished.

'We'll here goes nothing.'

Reizo had been watching and listening closely as he formed his own energy disk, perfectly sharp and straight this time around. It turned out he was an abnormally fast learner with these sorts of things once he bothered.

Now, moving was a bit harder. He didn't get it the first time but the second he got it moving, though not perfect, the third was better. By the time the fourth came, he was moving it naturally through the fields.

"Good job Reizo, you learn fast!"

Reizo rubbed his head. "Eh..thanks but its nothing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:37 pm

Kyle shakes his head "Don't sell yourself short. The energy disk is a hard move to learn. One wrong move and you could gravely injure yourself." he cautions "Now, let's find some targets and get to practicing!" he says, encouragingly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:08 pm

(We can close this one and come back to the two a bit later since it was mentioned but up to you)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:49 am

((We can just close it. I was hoping to have some of the characters actually train to larn new moves, but when they learn them almost instantly, it takes someting out of it. So this thread is CLOSED!!))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down