The Truth Will Set You Free

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Truth Will Set You Free - Page 3 Empty Re: The Truth Will Set You Free

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:16 pm

"I don't agree with you but its not my place to change your mind. It's an attitude even some of my own kind have. Some even more extreme don't think races should ever interact with others." She stood up, dusting herself off. "Thank you for keeping me company, I'm going to head back to earth and get my own house in order."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Simon nods "As you wish. I shall make the arrangements for our return." he says "You can get rid of me that easily. Since I was ordered by the Arch Bishop to bring you here, it falls upon me to not only keep you safe, but to bring you back as well." he says "Think of me like your own personal bodyguard Much like how the Arch Bishop has his Elite Guards." he says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:52 pm

Vira was fine with that. "All right. It's not like I have anything pressing right now back at home." She wasn't going to let the loss of Kiro keep her down, she had a lot of things to do and see to keep her mind off. She hadn't dated or anything much but she was sure she'd find that special someone sooner or later but she of course was in no rush.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Simon nods slowly "It may not be my place. But when we Mystics have nothing to look forward to, we can always look to our families. they will always be there for us in one form or another and, at least to us, there's nothing more important than family." he says "After all, they're your first friends, and the ones who will you can always count on." he points out "And you have a cute sister and a beautiful mother who would do much to help you heal."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:34 pm

She didn't disagree, though sadly not everyone had good families. Some didn't find their real families until they were older and non blood related. Many were caught lonely they found that niche whatever it was in the end.

"They will. All I need is a bit more time, the rest will come on its own. I don't like to dwell on things out of my control, but sometimes you can't help it either."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:01 pm

Simon nods "I heard that. There are somethings in life that simply aren't in ones control. But you know what? That's okay, I've noticed." he says "It's okay to be spontaneous once in a while. You know? Just do something crazy, that's totally out of character." he says with a grin "That's one thing that I've learned from living on Earth. The Humans have such short lives, they need something that others will remember the by when they pass beyond the veil. So they act, some times, like fools or do something that's so totally out of character that people will look back and say 'Remember that one time..." he explains "That's what you need to do. Something that's so totally out of character for you. Don't fade into obscurity like so many Humans and Non-Humans do. You're too good of a person for that to happen."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:21 am

If she was honest, Vira didn't honestly care about fading into obscurity from the masses of people. To her family and friends she would be remembered if worse came to worse, and that to her was more then good enough. Then again Vira was also a surprisingly reclusive person despite her stage presence.

Only thing she knew for sure, she at the given time just wanted to spend time with her mother and little sister. It was where she was the most comfortable and emotionally safe.

"There's something in what you say, I'll think about it.." Vira trailed off, lost in whatever thoughts. "One thing I have decided on is singing again once I take care of a few things. Maybe this world will be my first tour."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:06 pm

Simon chuckles "You'll make a Lot of people very happy." he says "Have you ever wondered why my people have taken to your songs as much as they have?" he asks "It's because of the sheer emotion you have when you sing. All of your songs are simply dripping with emotions, both positive and negative ad my people are simply drawn to it. You know, since we don't have much in the way of Goo artists on Elysium." he mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 02, 2017 9:16 am

Vira shook her head. "I think its partly because your people have been so isolated. But now that you have more contact with a lot of different people to broaden your view of the world, that'll improve too. One of the things I need to take care of before I get started is a new bodyguard, since my old one has a family and other responsbilites now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 04, 2017 3:08 pm

Simon nods "I'm certain we a get one assigned to you. Who knows, you might even get to pick your own bodyguard. he says "There are some of those in high positions who think highly of you." he whispers to her.

Simon looks up and frowns slightly "There's that strange fog from before." he mumbles "If I didn't know any better, I'd swear that it was following you." he chuckles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 07, 2017 1:07 am

Vira decided not to comment about the fog thing, but it was probably Smoke again. "In the mean time, I know there's probably laws of teleporting directly in or out of the city, but do I need to fill in extra paper work on the way out before I leave?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Simon nods "Indeed. There are quite strict laws in place, as well as safe guards that keep others from, uh, teleporting in the city. Most cities have such devices ni place now a days" he says "But not to worry. If you're in a hurry, I can always carry you and we can fly back to the Embassy." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Vira was a bit embarrased by that part but she needed to get back home to take care of her business. She blushed a bit fidgeting. "Um..O-okay then.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Simon pulls out a pair of goggles and hands them to Vira "If you could put these on. I plan on getting you to the embassy as soon as I can, so we'll be flying fast." he says as he moves to pick Vira up as a parent would scoop up their children "Excuse me for a moment..." he mumbles "Hang on tight." he says as he jumps into the air, spreading his mighty wings and the two take off!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Vira didn't like heights, but she wasn't as terrified of them as some people were so it wasn't crippling for her. Once she got used to things, she could admire the view from the air. It was really something else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Simon didn't want to have pervy thoughts, but it was Really hard not to, considering Vira Nakeen, the greatest singer his people had ever heard was currently resting in His arms, pressing her Very shapely body against him, but, she smelled nice.

He decided to double time it back to the embassy Once there, it was only a matter of taking her back to Earth and where ever she wanted to go. Once there, it was out of his hands. At least, it was when she was safely home.

((Did yu want to skip the embassy and head straight back to Earth?))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2017 8:52 pm

(I think skipping is for the best since not much would be happening there anyway)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 19, 2017 12:44 pm

((I guess both are out, than.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down