All That Glitters...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All That Glitters... - Page 2 Empty Re: All That Glitters...

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:24 am

Kail merely nodded and went to the side exit, he knew what Key meant but going by what by Joe said, this was a larger issue then one area probably.

Kate was going to go out to see what she could do and contact her dad when she noticed Arlic seemed to have something on her mind as she came back. "What's on your mind Arlic?"

Joseph hoped this thing wasn't as spread out as it looked, it really didn't look good. He was going to meet up with Jason when he noticed his daughter coming around. "Just the person I wanted to see. I'm not sure exactly what is going on but Jason wanted you to take the ship to shoot down those things in the sky transforming people."

After this mess was dealt with, maybe he could ask the Chozo about some sort
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Arlic knew that Kate would get any message she said to those who could do something about things "The fact that these things are exploding and they aren't turning to counter attack, leads me to believe that they are unmanned and there for are all connected by means of a separate central operating system or main station somewhere close by." she says "If we destroy It, then these probes should shut down. she explains.

Michelle looks up "What the heck is going on?" she asks, then looks over to Joseph "What the heck are those things? And who the heck would attack Here of all places?" she asks in almost a panic "Did you know that Everyone is turning into Giant Apes?" she asks. She apparently either didn't hear Joseph or she was panicked to care.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:07 am

Kate knew what she had to do. "I'll be right back then." In a flash, she was gone.

"Calm down, focus. Breath." Joseph said gently but firmly. "Yes I heard, I saw what happened and your father went to engage them before I made the announcement."

"Dad! Arlic thinks the things are remote controlled since they aren't firing back. If we find the source it should shut them down." Kate came, seemingly out of nowhere.

Joseph had a clue of how to find it. "That makes things a bit easier then. I'm going to the Room and find it from there. Michelle, if it doesn't work can you get into the Event Horizon for these things? Kate will go with you."

Mainly to keep Michelle calm was the main reason and act as a bit of support. Besides that, it seemed like despite acting like many female Sayains he knew here, she could crack when under a war like situation. Which was fair, she was a fighter not a solider and many of said female Sayains buckled under the same pressure. It was all how you were trained and your mentality.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:31 pm

Michelle smacks her cheeks "Okay! I'm calm and I know what have to do!" she says as she looks overhead "Gotcha!" she says as she goes over to Kate "Read?" she asks, but doesn't wait for a reply before wrapping the both of them in her yellow wings and they disappear in typical Mystic fashion.

In a second, they appear on the bridge of the Event Horizon "Okay, you man the weapons and I'll get to scanning for the mother ship of these drones." she says. Mainly because Micelle was the only one of the two who knew how to use the sensors and Kate already knew how to use the weapons.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:07 am

"Got it." Kate Did know how to work those things, hopefully Michelle could find the source of this so they could end this as soon as possible. After that, they would have to find the source of who was behind the attacks in the first place.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Michelle was scanning the area and there were over a hundred of those probes and they completely surrounded the planet! Still, they all gave out the same energy signature. However, there was One that was a bit bigger and was giving off a different type of signal And there was an life reading in it. It was out of the atmosphere, so Jason couldn't fly to it and blast it out of the sky. But They could!

"I found it! Sending e location to you now!" Michelle says as she gets the transporter ready. With any luck, she would be able to transport the pilot out before they shoot the Mothership down. Because of All her tough talk, and love of fighting, Michelle had never taken another's life and if she could help it, she wasn't gonna start now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:31 am

"Got it!"

Kate lined up her sights for her target and get the ship weapons ready. "Let me know when ready." She figured someone controlling it and Michelle didn't want to kill them if possible and she was of the same mind.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:16 pm

It was hard for Michelle to get a lock on the pilot, mainly because he had a scattering field up, which prevented a transporter from locking on. Micelle Could get past it, but it would take time and that was something they didn't have "Locking on the tractor beam. I can't get a good lock on the pilot." she says as the Event Horizon's tractor beam secures the mother ship "Computer, engage the warp drive, get us out of here!" she yells.

There was a confirmation chime and the ship shoots off in one direction, completely out of the Vegeta star system, taking the small mother ship with them!

The good news was, with the loss of the signal, the probes stopped transmitting and the artificial moons burned out and disappeared, causing all the Saiyans who had changes into a Oozaru, to turn back.

((Michelle and Kate are out for now.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:07 pm

(( I guess since it's been well over two weeks since there was an active post, this thread is closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum