Reuinions and Departures

2 posters

Go down

Reuinions and Departures Empty Reuinions and Departures

Post by Namey Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:06 am

Will was, as usual, standing at the edge of the Lookout, his home, starring dow at the Earth below. Looking for any sign of trouble or something that would threaten his world. He could say that, His World. Because it was just that: Earth was his world. He was the guardian of it and, unlike previous guardians, he would actively protect it from threats.

There was a slight blurring behind Will and suddenly Jason appeared with three young ladies in tow. Will turns and instantly recognises Michelle and Kate, though she was more grown up this time around, having become a beautiful young woman. The third he didn't know but could tell that she was a Saiyan and that there was something wrong with her.

He nods to Jason "Jason, long time no see. I take it from the company you've been keeping that you have some sort of business here?" he asks.

Jason nods back as he walks over to Will "Yeah. As you no doubt already know, this young woman..." he motions over to Key "Is plenty sick and I'm looking to cure her I have a way, but it'll take some time. So we're going to crash here until I can set everything up." he explains.

Will nods "I see. Well, all are welcome on the Lookout, so long as you behave yourselves. Still, if she's in such a bad shape, why don't you give her some senzu beans?" he asks.

Jason shakes his head "Because senzu beans won't fix what's wrong with her. It's something in how she was, uh, created. An intentional flaw so that she would be on a short leash for the remainder of her life." he says.

Will nods, frowning "Genetic manipulation. I heard that Cooler was doing something bad on Vegeta, but I didn't think it was this.So he tried to create an army of disposable warriors that would die if they ever got out of hand." he says, looking at Key, who was staring back at him, noting in her eyes.

This causes Will to frown again "What's up with that expressionless tare of hers? It's kinda creepy." he asks Jason in a low tone.

Jason moves close "In order to keep them compliant, Cooler made them without any emotions. That ay they would always look at things from a logical point of view and not a Sayan's point of view." he explains in a low tone as well.

Will nods slowly "Well, whatever the case may be, you are all welcome at y home." he says "Feel free to grab any room that sparks your fancy and Welcome to the Lookout." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reuinions and Departures Empty Re: Reuinions and Departures

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:22 am

Kate looked around a bit, it had been way too long since she had been here but she clearly remembered since much of her early life had been here before she ended up living on Vegeta.

"Nice to see you again Will, its been a long time." She suspected Jason probably had some errands aside while here, as in people to see.

Kate looked at Jason. "I've been wondering since something has been bothering me. How many 'disposable' potential warriors are left that Cooler's side made? Is there anymore left besides Key?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:34 pm

Jason hesitates, not really wanting to tell Kate, because she would probably take it upon herself to look for these people an while some of them were worth looking for, no all of them were worth saving. "There are a few others. Most of them had succumb to their ailment and died, much like Key's little sister had." he says slowly, choosing his words carefully.

He looks over to Will, who had gone back to staring out at the world below, as if looking for or waiting for something. Jason looks back to Kate "If you'll excuse me. The sooner I can set this up, the sooner we can head back to Vegeta." he says as he puts two fingers to his forehead and disappears.

Will walks over "He certainly has changed from how he was not too long ago." he says as he looks to where Jason had been standing.

Michelle wanders over as well "Really? How so?" she asks. As far as she ould tell, he's always been the same.

Will looks over to the young Mystic "He use to not care about the Saiyans at all. In fact, he had made it his goal to make sure that none ever set foot on Earth again and now here he is, bringing one here. How the times have changed." he explains.

((Jason's out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:16 am

Jason was correct, she was thinking along those lines of helping some of them. Keyword being some, since some were probably better left alone.

"That's not the only thing. I don't really remember all those years ago when I was much younger, Jason mellowed out and matured a lot in general to how he used to be according to my dad." Kate just assumed his perspective changed as he got older, like most people.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:05 pm

Will shrugs "It's likely that having a child of his own had made him see things a bit more clearly." he says, then focuses on Key, who had taken up his position at the edge of the Lookout, staring down at the world below "So what's her story? Why did Jason, of all people, bring a Saiyan to Earth?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Kate shook her head. "Her story isn't mine to tell. But besides her condition, Jason told me what its like having a sister. I think that's part of the reason he helped."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:00 pm

Will sigh "Well, if you can't tell me, I can't help her." he says, looking over to Key "And it's not like she'll open up to someone she doesn't know and tell me herself." he points out.

"Just so you know, as long as she doesn't post a threat to my world, I will treat her as if she was from here, like everyone on my world." he says, then nods to Kate as he walks back over to the edge of the Lookout.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:52 am

Kate went over to Will. "If you mean her story as what is wrong with them, I can say what but not much to what Jason already said. Key's genetic condition is unstable and will kill her if left unchecked and untreated. She was made specifically by the Chozo but even they are unable to fix it. At least with anything Key would be fine with."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:44 pm

Will nods "I see. Well, you three certainly came to the right place." he says as he excuses himself and heads into the Lookout. After a few minuets, he comes back holding a trey wth six orange orbs around it and one in the middle, all have a different number of stars on them "We can use the Dragon Balls to cure her condition." he says.

Michelle gets a powerful looking gleam in her eyes "ALRIGHT!!" she yells, enthusiastically "Does this mean we Actually get to fight you? All three of us at once?" she asks, getting excited.

Will chuckles "No, no. I've retooled the Dragon Balls so that only myself or Mister Popo can use them directly. You know, in light of recent events.So there's no real need to fight a losing battle anymore. One simply needs to climb all the way up here from the ground up and they get a choice of training wit me or a wish from the Dragon Balls." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Kate gave a mental sigh of relief; she would have tried anyway for Key's sake despite knowing she had no chance. Michelle kinda reminded her of some of the female Sayains at home, personality wise. "Thank you. For a moment thought we had to go rounds with you. But I always thought it took a long time for the Dragonballs to come back, after use."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:47 pm

Will shakes his head "A common misconception." he says "You see, if I were to leave the Dragon Balls alone and let them scatter, like a truly bad Kami would do, it would take them a little over a year to recrystalize. But since I keep a close eye on them, I can use my energy, since I was the one who made them, to speed up the process." he explains "The more energy I pour into them, the quicker they can be used"

Michelle was eyeing them very closely "Wow...They look...Powerful." she says, then looks over to Will "So what exactly could one wish for with these?" she asks.

Will shrugs "Well, the power of the wish is directly proportionate to the power of the one who made them and since people say I'm pretty strong, I guess you could wish for whatever you wanted, so long as it didn't exceed my power." he says.

He looks back down to the Dragon Balls, which were slowly pulsing "We summon you, Shenron! Come forth!" he says in a raised voice.The sky starts to get really dark and cloud over, this got Key's attention, as she hadn't Really been paying attention.

The Dragon Balls start to glow fiercely and in an explosion of energy, a massive beam of purple energy rapidly snakes it's way out of the brightly glowing Dragon Balls and starts to take shape. Within seconds it takes the form of a HUGE, purple, multi-mile long Chinese dragon.This, was Shenron!

The dragon turns it's eyes to the tiny creatures who now stood before it "YOU WHO HAVE SUMMONED ME...SPEAK YOUR WISH SO THAT I MAY RETURN TO MY SLUMBER!" the dragon says in a booming voice.

Will looks over to Kate "So, what's your wish?" he asks, as if a monstrous purple dragon looming over he was natural to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:34 am

Kate was taken back by seeing Shenron in the flesh, it was the first time she had ever seen anything dragon-like in person, much less this big. She regained her nerves however to make her wish but briefly paused.

She wanted to cure Key of course but here was a chance to bring her sister back to life and reunite them. She didn't care what anyone said, Key wasn't completely emotionless or she wouldn't care about her sister to the point part of her wanted to die even now. It was that and other small things that led to 'actions speak louder then words' sort of thing.

Unfortunately she only had one wish which frustrated her just a bit. She couldn't have her cake and eat it too in this case. She looked at Will. "Do I have to word things extremely specific so it doesn't backfire? I'm asking because this is the first time I've done this and since I only have one wish I have to make it count."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Will shakes his head "No. You don't have to carefully word your wishes. Shenron isn't a evil dragon. He won't distort your wish if it's not worded correctly." he assures "But I'll warn you now, he doesn't like word games and if he thinks one is being used on him, he'll ignore the wish." he cautions.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:07 am

Kate decided to get this done then, Shenron probably just wanted to get back to sleep. "I wish for my sister Key to be cured of her genetic condition that's killing them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:22 am

Shenron turns his great, glowing eyes towards Key, was just stared up at him, then the dragon turns his eyes back to Will. Will looks over to Kate "Shenron heard your wish an is waiting for me to confirm it..."  he explains to the young Alusarian. Will then looks over to Key "Key, why don't you tell Shenron your story?" he suggests.

Key really wasn't here to reminisce bout her past. Still, she supposed it couldn't hurt "There was a time when a tyrannical dictator had control of my planet and my people. His name was Cooler and he wanted the perfect soldier. Powerful, unfeeling, and obedient." she starts.

"That's where me and my kind come in. After many years of failed experiments, Coolers men finally succeeded in creating a Saiyan warrior that would do what he wanted. However, as soon as he had finished his work, he was over thrown and riven from my planet. Leaving his experiments to die." she continues.

"Me, my little sister, and a few others were created with a genetic defect that, if left unchecked, will cause our cellular structure o break down and we would die. That's how we were created. To be disposable weapons.."

"Most of us didn't make it, the medicine needed was in such short supply. My little sister an I were all that were left of the experiment and we didn't have enough medicine for the both of us. So I told my little sister, Arlic, to take the rest of it, so she could live. What I didn't know was that her cellular structure had already broken down too much. Something she shared with me to convince me to take the last of the medicine, and after that, I had held my little sister as died in my arms." she says in a low tone.

"After that, I met the Elder Lee and he ordered our scientist's to make some more of the medicine for me, believing that I could be a great help to the throne of Vegeta. But now, after many years of taking the medicine, my body is starting to reject it and on, I shall end up like my little sister and many others who had died before me." she finishes.

Shenron was silent for a bit "THE LIFE OF MANY INNOCENTS HAVE BEEN LOST BECAUSE OF THE RECKLESS AND DESTRUCTIVE NATURE OF ONE MAN." Shenron booms "SUCH A SAD TALE, I HAVE NEVER KNOWN." he says as he looks to Will.

Will nods to Shenron, giving the dragon permission to grant the wish. Senron's eyes glow a bright red as a column of light engulfs Key! It only lasts for a few seconds, and was gone. Key looked ike she always does "YOUR WISH, HAS BEEN GRANTED..." Shenron says, looking dow at Kate, then turns his eyes towards Key "FAREWELL..." Shenron booms, then fades away as the Dragon Balls raise into he air, then scatter. The sky returning to normal.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Kate knew the story already, but it didn't make it easier to hear from Key still. She wasn't sure what the point of Will asking about her story in this case was, since it just brought up bad memories.

She wasn't going to brood, Key had been cured and that was the important thing. "So..do you feel any different now?" She asked Key gently.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:53 pm

Key looks at her hands, then over to Kate "No. I feel exactly the same as I did when I got here." she says in the monotone as always.

Will comes walking over "And you won't feel any different either. The only thing you'll notice, is that you no longer need to take your medicine." he explains.

Key nods slowly "Why did you have me recount the tale of what happened to my little sister?" she asks.

Will shrugs slightly "Shenron is a very caring dragon, despite his rather forward nature. If one shows him something or tells him something that stirs his emotions, he'll put more energy into a wish or eve grant more than one wish." he says.

Key nods slowly again "And that was what you were hoping he would do, correct?" she asks.

Will shakes his head "No. I wasn't hoping he would do something like that. He Did do something like that." he states "When Shenron grants a wish and laves, he informs the one wo made the wish, that it's been granted, then leaves. This time, before he left, he looked over at Key. Which would indicate that he had also done something for her, in addition to granting Your wish as well."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:35 am

Kate was thinking of a few things. "Is there any way to find out what he did or is it just a 'wait and see' sorta deal?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Will shakes his head and shrugs "Aside from the wish of curing your friend, your guess is as good as mine." he says.

Michelle frowns "But you're the one who created the Dragon Balls, right? Surely you must have Some idea what else Shenron did" she points out.

Will chuckles "Jason helped create You, does he know what you're doing every moment of everyday?" he counters. Then looks over to Kate "You might find out what Shenron did soon, or never It really depends on what he did." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:26 am

"We'll, I doubt its anything harmful or dangerous so for now I won't worry about something out of my control." They could always ask Jason, she didn't like pestering them on a normal basis but this was her sister they were talking about.

Speaking of, Jason if her gut was right was probably helping or talking to a few people he thought were worth the time before he came back. After all, it might be a bit before he came back, if at all. Kate was surprised Jason never learned split form(or never used it anyway) it would make that sort of thing a lot easier.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:14 pm

As if on que, Jason comes flying up to the Lookout. He was using his black/silver wings to fly this time around. Since he almost never used them since he learned to fly using Ki energy. He lands smoothly and wit all he grace his kind was known for.

He looks around, taking stock of everything that has gone on in his absents, then focuses on Will "You changed the Dragon Balls. I probable should have known this before hand, huh?" he asks.

Will nods "Yeah, probable. I figured I should take some added precautions since last time. So now only myself and Mister Popo can Actually convey the wish." he points out.

Jason nods "That's a good idea and since you collect them after each wish, there's little chance that they'll fall into the wrong hands." he says, then looks over to Kate, Key, and Michelle "Well, now that this little situation has been taken care of, are we ready to head back to Vegeta?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:45 am

Kate was a bit surprised, thinking Jason might take more time but she wasn't complaining. "Yeah, I'm ready when you are."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Jason nods "Okay. Let me have a moment with Will and I'll be right over." he says as both Will and Jason walk to the edge of he Lookout.

Key didn't seem very interested in that they were talking about, but Michelle was Very interested and was straining her ears to listen. But all she was hearing, was the rush of wind below them. She looks over to Kate "Any ideas on what they're talking about?" she asks in a hushed tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:24 pm

Kate wasn't paying it any mind, but Michelle seemed mighty interested. "Don't know. Maybe has to do with the second half of the wish." She doubted it though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:01 pm

Michelle doubted it as well, but there was little time to debate much longer, as Jason comes walking over "Okay, if we're all ready to get going, grab on and let's be off." he says. Michelle grabs his jacket hem and Key places a hand on his shoulder. Once everyone was ready to go, he places two fingers on his forehead, concentrates for a bit, the four of them blur and were gone!

Will watches them leave, feeling a bit sorry that they had to leave so soon. But the had their own lives to live. Still, it got lonely being up here with only Mister Popo to talk to and he was usually busy. Will turns back to the edge of the Lookout an goes back to his duties.

((All are out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum