Endless Wandering

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Endless Wandering - Page 2 Empty Re: Endless Wandering

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:20 pm

Relena was still a bit cautious but she didn't want to paranoid either. Tala had a weakness for children so she wouldn't suspect much regardless unless there were signs something was defnitely off.

Opening the door was Tala. "I'm afraid they aren't here. May I ask your name?"

Relena didn't say anything, she was thinking.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:58 am

The kid looks around "My friends call me K sometimes." he says "Wow, miss, you sure are petty." he says, a tiny blush creeping on his face. "I'm gonna stay here and wait for Bow. I promise I won't get in the way." he says as he hops on the couch to wait.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:13 pm

Tala smiled faintly, if a bit sad. "Thank you young one. I assume K isn't your full name then."

There were a few questions Relena had. She didn't know how to feel about the child coming in without asking if it was all right; but if he was Really Bow's friend then it should be all right. Which was likely, given he was off this planet. "Since Bow has made it no secret he's from off world, are you as well if I may ask?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:50 am

K nods "Right on both. I'm a Autera, from the planet Esleathea V. It's close to the center of this galaxy. During one of the rare sunny days, if you look with a high powered optical sensor, you can see he massive black hole at the center of our galaxy." he says "It's quite scary. Especially when you can see it eating smaller solar systems that drift too close over the eons." he says with a shutter.

It was at this time that Bow comes back. He didn't look too happy, which meant his search for Mystics didn't go too well. He was about to say something when he sees the kid and screeches to a halt "What the hell? Kyle What in the name of the Thirteen are you doing here?" he asks.

K looks innocent "I was worried about you. Ever since you left, Ace just hasn't been herself and I was hoping to convince you to come back. If not for our team, then for Ace." K explains.

Bow shakes his head "Sorry, buddy. No can do. As much as I like Ace, these two women need my help even more. They lost their daughter to some bad people and I'm going to hep them find her." he declares.

K frowns "That's like a needle in a hay stack. There are over seven Billion people living on this planet and you're trying to find one? What makes you even think she's on This planet, let alone in this city?" K asks.

Bow smiles confidently "Because I know how cowards think. It's Because this planet is a hot spot for action that they would stay here and because most of the weirdness centers around here and one other place, is why there's a better chance to fin them in This city, then like the Sudan." he points out. He knew that Ace would make a comment about that being unusually smart of him.

"So how about it, Kyle..." Bow starts "Do you wanna help save this lovely woman's daughter?" he asks, motioning to Tala.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:01 pm

Tala didn't want to hold the young man, but she apperciate the help. "If you can help at all, I'd be eternally grateful. But this isn't your fight and I understand if there's other things you have to attend to." Much as she'd Like the help, she couldn't force anyone to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:42 am

K thinks for a bit, Hammond probably wouldn't be too happy tha his new student had rn off on a new mission, but he wouldn't say or do anything. Since Hammond was suppose to teach at his student's pace. Besides, his friend was asking for his help.

K nods "Of course I'll help you guys. After all, what kind of Patrol member would I be if I turned my back on those in need?" he asks

Bow was relieved by that. He wasn't much of a thinker, rather he was more of a doer. And they needed a thinker to help them figure out where the young child was.

K wanders out of the room "Give me a moment... he says as he heads into the next room. A few seconds later, a Young Man comes walking out "Sorry about that. I needed to change back to my normal form." Kyle says.

Bow nods "That's looks much better." he says, then looks over to Relena and Tala "Ladies, this is Kyle. The kid you just met. He's a shape changer...and that Might just help us out..." he mubles, suddely gettin an Idea!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:56 pm

With the shape change, it confirmed so much why Relena had a nagging feeling she couldn't put her finger on. "It's nice to meet you like this, I suppose for real this time."

"What are you thinking of?" Tala asked, shape changing was a bit new to her. Sure Draner could change but it was only between two forms.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:23 am

Bow was thinking how to word his idea, so not to sound , what was the word, like a cruel jerk? Then he mentally shrugs. Tact was never his strong suit "We have Kyle turn into your daughter and lure her kidnappers out! When they go to grab her, we can either knock them out for interrogation or have them lead us to, uh, Tala's daughter." he says, realising he never once heard the name of her daughter.

Kyle was very skeptical that this plan would work. For one, if they seen the young girl simply wandering around, they wouldn't automatically assume that she had escaped and would go to kidnap her Again. At least, not without checking to see if she had Actually escaped or not.

Then there was the fact that they would need someone who looked weak and easy to over power, without actually putting them in danger. Ace would certainly be good to have around for that role and lastly, they didn't even now if those who took Tala's daughter were even In the city or even on the planet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:16 am

Tala was a bit uncomfortable with the idea. But if it somehow worked she couldn't just throw it away. "Her name is Milana. And..I'm not actually against the idea if it works.."

Relena was partly relieved, but she wasn't too sure about this idea herself either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:56 pm

Kyle was still unconvinced. But he Did say he was going to help, though he still didn't think this plan was going to work "I say we go to the police and let them know that your daughter has been taken. Make a big scene of it, offer a reward for information leading to her safe return. A big one. So big that it'll make the kidnappers think of turning themselves in for it." he suggests. Hoping to deter them from Bow's idea "Surely you must have someone on your planet who is good at rallying people to stand behind them for a common goal." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:41 am

Relena sighed slightly. "On further thought, maybe this would not be the best idea. That said, yes but that's not the problem. Noreal has a mostly off hands approach when it comes to earth not to step on toes since we aren't allies or had contact. That's why its more a few people looking for Milana then a professional search team."

"I, myself, am a ambassador back home. In order to do something more of note means politic maneuvering will be involved, and far as earth goes, its been slow. Though..I believe if I could get into contact with Lady Yasuko would help a great deal. They've been out on their extended travels again for a bit now so I'm not sure if they've still haven't returned yet."

"Even if it does..that'll take some time." Tala trailed off.

Relena nodded. "More then likely, politics are slow on the best of days with big decisions. I'll think of something."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Bow nods, the smacks Kyle on the shoulder "Yeah,m an! That'll take time and it's not like those who took Tala's poor, frightened daughter are going to wait for us to get all our ducks in a row before they finish getting whatever they plan on doing with her ready." he says.

"Time is of the essence and the longer we stand around deciding on what to o, the more time they have to set their dastardly plans int action." he points out.

Kyle finally sighs "Alright fine. If it'll get you to stop talking, I'll see what I can do." he grumbles, the looks to Tala "I'll need a current picture of your daughter and keep in mind, without audio clips, I'll Look like Milana, but I won't sound ike her." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:03 pm

"I can do you one better. I have a short clip you can see and hear them." Relena got out her phone, fiddling with it a bit before pressing the play button and showing it to Kyle. It was taken a bit ago but she had saved it.

Milana hid behind the pants of an attractive young woman in what seemed to be some kind of office area. Just a bit ahead of her was another woman with wings, they seemed like a nurse of some kind.

"All right, I need you to sit up here for a moment sweetie." The winged woman said,

Milana didn't budge at first, but the young woman by her crouched down. "Okay. She's a dentist, she won't hurt you and isn't even doing anything today, just examining okay? I promise, if I was worried I wouldn't have my favorite niece here."

After a bit more, she reluctantly moved from her spot, getting help from the older woman to set her on the table since she was far too short to reach herself.

As the dentist approached, Milana watched her closely. "You're not gonna take my teeth?"

The other woman smiled but shook her head. "No. From what I remember last time your teeth is perfectly fine. But if you eat too much we might have to take your fangs."

Milana gasped. "No, not my fangs!"

This got a chuckle from her aunt as she gently patted her on the shoulder. "It doesn't hurt and they'll grow back, I promise. I uh, had to do the same thing when I was little."

"So..why can't you put them back then?" Milana pointed out after calming down a bit.

"It doesn't work that way." The dentist said amused as she started her examine.

The clip cut off shortly after.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:17 pm

Kyle nods after the clip ends "Okay. I know what she looks and sounds like. That Should be enough to fool most who don't personally know her. Without tactile contact with something that has her DNA on it, I won't be able to mimic her abilities so I'll retain the ones i currently have." he points out.

"After I transform, I'll head on out. I'll go for shy, trying to avoid being noticed by the Humans. For those who aren't on the look out, it Should draw their attention. Let's just hope they're so rattled by their captive wandering about that they don't call to confirm it, before moving." he says,. then heads to another room.

Bow watches him head off, then turn to his guests "It's a good bet we won't be seeing Kyle until he either leads us to your daughter or comes back, looking like he alway does." he says, implying that they won't be seeing him as Milana.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:26 am

Tala went to sit down, she didn't want to just sit there and brood about her daughter so she pushed it to the back of her mind. So she decided to distract herself slightly. "You mentioned about being apart of a team, what kind of team then?" Kyle seemed to be apart of it, and this 'Ace' woman they had mentioned.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:40 am

Bow didn't just like sitting and doing nothing either. In fact, he was about to head out and either get something to eat, or follow Kyle. He hadn't made up his mind yet. Even tough Kyle looked like a young girl, he hadn't taken on her abilities,which meant he still had all his abilities and skills.

He looks over to Tala "We're part of a pace keeping taskforce made up of Many different species from across the known universe and beyond." he says, careful what he tells her "We fight the good fight and unite for a common goal. Despite how some of May act, we're the good guys." he finishes.

It didn't tell much, but enough to get his point across. They were here to help. And it explained why him and Kyle were two Completely different species. Which probably went without saying that the third member of their team was also a different race as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:38 pm

Relena raised a brow. "Hm..doesn't ring any bells. Though Noreal has many portals to other places so its possible a Draner like yourself got to this task force somehow. Stranger things have happened, after all the humans that ended up residents on Noreal two thousand years ago hail from a different dimension and not earth, supposedly." With how he had talked, she assumed he was a Draner. Even though their presence on earth wasn't common.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:36 pm

Bow chuckles "Oh I'm not a Draner. At last, that's not what my people call ourselves. You see, I'm from a different dimension that parallels this one. My people are called Freconus." he explains "Come to think of it, I ran into another of our kind not too long ago. His name was Barioth and due to a...situation, we ended up parting company." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:39 pm

Tala was hoping something came out of this plan, the idea of finding Mystics hadn't worked and she wasn't sure about this one, either. Tala turned towards Bow at his statement. "Barioth? I'm not sure if its one in the same I'm thinking of. He was a friend of my husbands."

"He Does like to travel to exotic places, so if it was I wouldn't be too surprised." Relena commented. Though if this Bow did come from a parrel world, she wasn't sure if Draner and his kind were remotely related. "Is it just Freconus where you live?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:57 pm

Bow nods "We are now. There were others long ago, but they were wiped out by an evil named Deathwing. It's a guess that remaining eventually succumbed to lack of population and either died off or left. Either way, we hadn't seen them since." he explains.

He was amazed that everyone on this Noreal seemed to know one another. Most of the tribes on Sivath don't know each other personally, though they know Of each other. He wasn't sure about he towns though. Still, those were very slim odds from what he understood about the place. Maybe there weren't as many of their kind on Noreal as there were on Sivath.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:00 am

It could also be due to higher beings in another multiverse entirely playing cosmic chess using the people as characters for writing with a string of uncanny concidences. Of course that was insane conspiracy talk with lizard people controlling the government and the Illumanti,

"Hm..I guess that starves off my questions about the other races then if there anything like the ones back home. So Bow, after we help Milana do you plan on leaving earth or staying?"
Relena and Tala were going back home as soon as they were able for themselves.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:53 am

Bow shrugs after thinking about it for a bit "Honestly? I have no clue.I originally took some personal time because my old team did some underhanded crap that didn't sit well with me and I needed to reevaluate my past choices. Honesty is quite important to my tribe." he says "So, I have no clue about what I plan on doing i the long run. I guess I'll just, 'Wing' it." he says, chuckling at his own lame joke.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:26 am

Relena smiled at that. "Sometimes that's the best way. My life has been structured so much because of all my responsibilities that every once in a while its nice to cut loose from time to time." She wasn't entirely sure why but she was enjoying Bow's company a lot.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:26 am

If Bow had known that Relena enjoyed his company, he would say it was because he was very personable. Truth be told, if circumstances were different, he would have even been enjoying himself even more so then he was now.

He nods "I'm all for letting one's hair down." he says casually "Maybe after we find your daughter and get you two safe, we could all go out to the town?" he suggests, good naturedly "In fact, why don't we all head out for some fun in the rain? Wadda say?" he asks, he wanted to perk Tala up the most.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:03 am

Relena stood up, dusting herself off. "I think that would be a great idea. You want to come Tala?"

The woman didn't respond at first, distracted but she did come up to them. "I'll come. Sitting down feeling sorry for myself and over worrying won't do anyone any good."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum