Fated Meetings

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fated Meetings Empty Fated Meetings

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:46 pm

Since then he had met Kor and Edgar during his stop at the space station, on finding it funny he ran into the people Toma had talked about after a short time of being there.  Kail did decide he'd hop a ride back to Alus with them.

It was true Edgar had somewhere to go, but since they were going by there anyway they had offered a ride which after a moments thought figured he'd rather do that then be stuck on his small pod.

They had to make a short stop at a primitive planet named Whipple, Kor was concerned about something with the engine and wanted to be safe to sorry. It was the closes thing to them and there was no threat native to them so they would have been fine regardless.

That just meant human saying of Murphy's Law would hit twice as hard.

Kor had just finished with the inspection of the ship, closing a panel to the side after putting his tools to the side. "It doesn't seem to be anything serious, but its a good thing we checked." He clapped Kail on the back almost making the young man stumble. "Thanks for the help there, you have a knack for this."

"I still have some ways to go but thanks." Kail played it down a bit, he personally felt there was still alot from here to learn.

"When you two are done we should get a move on. Then after.."
Edgar had started but trailed off, his expression shifting to troubled. "You two feel that too?"

"Hard not too. Where the hell were these powers before?"
Kail didn't like the sudden spike of power levels.

"It's a big planet and unless they were flaring it, we wouldn't have noticed unless we were looking for it Or we just had the bad luck of arriving on a planet being raided." Kor reasoned in a more serious tone, his face becoming more grim. "Polara is here and his lapdogs."

Edgar nodded slowly but he was looking south then at the other two. "It would have been to juicy of an easy target for them Not to do something. Weak, good resources and out in the middle of nowhere. Perfect for a raid or using it as a base for a spear head attack to other places."

"Then what are we waiting for? People are getting killed as we sit here and talk." Kail was a bit restless.

"Calm down. We aren't rushing because we're no use to anyone dead and we have limited man power." Edgar said firmly, sounding like a commanding officer rebuking a new recruit. "We do have a advantage, I know how Polara operates and from my sources a lot of things haven't changed."

"The Cleaners are the weak link, its a slang the Honor Guard used for the cannon fodder and throw aways for planetary assault. It's just the General, Polara in this case and who ever might be under him if any is the main threat. However, since this is a very weak planet it means the Cleaners would be pretty weak." Kor explained to the young Sayain quickly.

"So..the Cleaners aren't that strong but they'll be the most spread out right? Which make it harder to defend people. Hostages too maybe." Kail reasoned.

"Exactly." Edgar answered. "We won't be able to protect everyone. Leave Polara and his ilk to us but the Cleaners shouldn't be too much for you to Kail. Polara and those under him often take their time if they can afford it. Many of them like to 'enjoy' the women of the planet too." He said with disgust before shaking his head. "I'll go South. You two go east, its where many of smaller powers are vanishing."

Kor and Kail lifted into the air, but the former stopped. "And you Better be careful. You're level headed normally but I know you lose your head when it comes to Polara.. Kail let's get a move on." A red aura covered him before he shot off along with Kail.

"You've taken life before right Kail?" Kor was talking as they made their way towards their destination.

"I have. I told you about all my times being off world..but this is different. It's a first of being in the middle of a planetary raid." Kail replied.

There was no reply at first from the older man. "Good. It means you have experience, you'll need it. Don't hesistate or pause because they'll show you and yours none." He said grimly.

The two traveled in silence as they arrived in the city that was on fire, ruins were scattered along with the broken bodies of the fallen civilians. It hadn't remotely been any kind of fight but a massve one sided slaughter. Kail had never seen so many dead bodies at once before while Kor just watched stone faced with a un unreadbale expression.

A blast of energy came towards Kail but it was smacked aside from the Sayain even though it had stung his arms from almost being caught off guard. Mere moments later he turned to see Kor seemingly snatching a invisible force out of thin air which turned out to be a humanoid alien in Sayain armor.

Without care, Kor broke their neck and casually tossed the corpse aside without fanfare as others came to greet them.

"A monkey and a Kozian. Seem pretty far from home don't you think?"

Kor only chuckled. "I find it hilarious how your type like to mock Sayains but wear their armor. But enough small talk." He grinned almost ferally, gone was the normally easy going man as he prepared for battle.  "There's a lot of business to be discussed all around. Kail go, I have this part. The rest of the city could use your help more. A guest will go with you."

Before he could ask what Kor was talking about, suddenly instead there was more then one standing there. It was that multi form technique he had seen used. He needed to learn that.

Kail paused for a moment, then nodded. "I'll be back." He shot off in the other direction.
Polara was partly amused.

While Cooler had taken a large chunk of his forces on an assault on Jurai, he and others had been left behind to attend things. His mission was like shooting something trapped in a box but it was important for use as a spear head for other operations. The population was weak, you'd be lucky to see anything hit twenty and they had primitive technology as well.

The amused part? It was because Polara knew his "Lord" Cooler didn't entirely trust him, he was starting to think parnoia was getting to them. Further evidence was this was his old assignment to destroy their run away property 'Mindy' if encountered, the genetically enhanced Sayain.

It would have been suicidal fighting them. As much as it pained him, he wouldn't be able to match them at all. The worse part is they didn't even need Super Sayain to deal with him and his men, he could only imagine how strong they'd be if they had considering their base.

An encounter meant death. He knew that. Cooler knew that. It was why he knew what the older brother of Frieza really thought of him. A pawn. It was nothing personal though, Cold and Trade politics was a brutal and cut throat business as is. He would have done the same if he thought another could not be trusted.

Luckily they had not encountered that genetic abomination of a monkey so for now his troop had nothing to fear(aside from other missions designed to test/have them killed). The only other dangers would be avoiding conact with some others.

Espeically with the assault on Jurai. The absolute fool.

If, and even if he managed to get a foot hold on the planet he would rise the ire of every other power that had their hands tied now had a excuse for open season. Even the best forecast would have huge losses, further weakening them for a joint assault.

Was Cooler That stupid and arrogant or did he have a plan he hadn't forseen?

Three large Ki singnatures caught his attention. A Sayain, Kozian and an Alusarian.

At first he was a bit alarmed, thinking maybe Alus was on the assault but soon realized it didn't make any sense. Three was too small of a strike team and while the Alusarian mixed with the other mis match of races did sound like them, other facts did not match. A Sayain among them didn't surprise him. Other then breeding like pest, Vegeta and Alus were allies and trading partners for years now; it made sense at least a few Sayains would live there.

So then it was likely just a group, unless of course the Eldarians were using their toys to trick his Ki sense and there was a trap. Weak as they were naturally he knew not to understimate that race as doing so would be fatal.

The Kozian and Alusarian were the only genuine threat he could sense, the Sayain while annoying could be dealt with a group of his men, or some of the stronger ones one on one.

At least things had gotten interesting.

While the others were off doing their thing Edgar reached closer to his target, Polara wasn't where he thought he would. Instead of taking a direct role into the carnage, he and some of his men were in a mountain area where the base slash commander ship was located. They were standing outside lazily, not noticing anything at first.

"Ah. It seems we have mice." One of the men said when Edgar landed on the ground.

"You're sloppy, I sensed them earlier. You rely too much on that inaccurate scouter."
Polara opened his eyes and saw the Alusarian. "Who are you? Command wouldn't send a strong Alusarian to waste on a low level planet when we already have a few decently strong people here already. Your face is familiar is to me though."

"It should." Egar said in a low tone. "Attacking an Alusarian that was with a Sayain woman and their child on the planet Grion. It should be hitting your memory."

Polara frowned, trying to remember then it hit and he chuckled. "It's the Cripple. You can't expect me to remember every face I run into. I'm impressed you came all the way here just to die to join your mate and child. I haven't had a decent warm up in a while, I hope you aren't too much of a let down unlike the last time. You should of tried sneaking up on me instead of trying to fight me fairly."

"That would defeat the point. I want to beat you so you know what its like for all the pain you caused my family and the others. Enough talking." With those words the ground began to quake under him as his power rose and Polara watched passively with his arms crossed. Debris and rocks leviated above the ground as Edgar's hair and eyes shifted to steel gray as the tranformation completed.

"Impressive base power level and for a super one its abnormally strong." Polara said anaylitically. "But I wonder with your little condition how long you can keep it up."

Nothing was said for a moment before the two crashed, creating a shock wave that rocked the much weaker soldiers off their feet if they didn't brace themselves. The two exchanged blows in rapid succession before breaking apart.

The brief respite lasted only for a moment before they clashed again, but in later bout Polara got the upper hand as Edgar was smashed through a mountain with Polara in hot pursuit of them.

If not for experience and reflexes, Edgar felt his head would have been crushed as he managed to get away and on his feet before Polara's fist smashed through where his head would have been.

"I hope you don't get tired too quickly my friend . It's impressive you can even transform to the first form without it crippling your body. Or more then it is." Polara mocked.

Edgar ignored the Changeling knowing they were doing what they could to throw him off balance. Even if there was some truth to them.

A purple beam was launched at the Alusarian who countered with one of his own, but he had an idea of what exactly Polara was going for as they Let the blast overpower his at the last second before suddenly appearing on their side and launching a savage assault.

Even though Edgar was prepared, he was still slightly caught off guard which made him go on the defensive.

But that wasn't the worse part. It was the fact at that moment his transformation decided it didn't want to cooperate and it turned off. No! I thought I had more time!

With the now clear strength difference he felt his enemies fist smash into his face sending Edgar sailing the other way and into a large crater. Every part of his body hurt after that but he stubborny picked himself climbling out the hole.

Lazily, Polara landed actually letting them climb up. "Pathetic. I suppose some things don't change too much. It does bring back fond memories though, doesn't it? You in this pitiful position while unable to do much of anything of substance to protect your family. You know you have to pull the tail Just right so it causes the desired effect but doesn't rip off and can be used for a prolonged period? Its an art, really as you no doubt could apperciate from experience."

Edgar didn't care he couldn't go into his super form at the moment, with a roar of rage he attacked, it wasn't blind though. The problem was, he simply wasn't strong enough. Polara easily dodged the attacks before he got a knee in the stomach making them stumble over as the air was knocked out of them.

"Oh relax. I just killed them, painfully yes but people die everyday in the universe. I'm not so bad of a guy Edgar considering what I could have done. I didn't even let my men play with your wife even though they were quite pent up with no female contact. It would have been a mess for both of us. See? I put your needs above my own men."

He gave a long thoughtful pause. "Or perhaps not. Sexually transmitted diseases are no laughing matter and the  Gods know what they might of caught laying with them."

Edgar choose not to even dignify it with a response, knowing it was what he desired.

Polara raised a brow, then sighed as if bored. "One thing you and Sayains have in common is your ability to be stupidly stubborn. We'll, its been fun Cripple but I have important matters to attend to then play with an sick Alusarian. I'll just you put out of your misery quick and easy for once." They held out a hand as purple energy formed.

With his energy spent and unable to move, Edgar resigned himself to his likely fate.

Ayda, Toma I'm sorry.

Last edited by Sion Reaver on Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Fated Meetings Empty Re: Fated Meetings

Post by Namey Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:16 pm

((Not too crazy about the begining of the story, you know, with Kail going on about Michelle for seven or so paragraphs...))

Somewhere not Too far, a Saiyan space pod comes in for a typical landing and touches down with a thunderous explosion. The pod opens and Cotto gets out and looks around. He was trying to get a feel for the land and find Kail.

After Key had told him he had left their little party, Cotto Knew Kail would go and get himself in trouble. It seemed that trouble followed Kail around like a predator, always looking for the right time to strike and, judging from the powerlevels he was picking up, it looks like trouble had pounced again.

So now it was time for him to pounce back. He gatheres his energy as dust and small rocks start to swirl around him and electricity crackles on his skin. He slowly raises his arms as the area around him starts to shake, as if an earthquake and suddenly, Cotta explodes with raw power, his aura a bright golden color as he goes Super Saiyan *That should get someone's attention.* he thinks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:28 pm

(Sorry, it was nothing personal just was playing the character. I did edit it out a bit though)

Polara paused briefly feeling another spike and almost rolled his eyes at yet another Sayain came seemingly out of nowhere. They were worse then rodents.

He didn't want interruptions with his 'guest' so he decided to have some of his men take care of it. He tapped something on his scouter to send a message before turning back to Edgar. "It's hard to find good help these days. But because I feel especially generous I won't kill you just yet."

Cotto's power up did indeed catch some attention, as some strong power levels approached him(two of which had been personally asked to investigate by Polara). They were weaker then Cotto, but it wasn't to the point he could simply roll through them. At least the two were, the third was pretty much a non factor.

It was obvious the men were working with Planet Trade by their outfits and general feel alone. "You're a bit far from home boy. If you run along we might not kill you." In actuality they were sizing them up for the first move.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:13 am

Cotto chuckles. It was a grim sound "Little insect. All I hear is the buzzing of a minor irritation." he says with the usual smug Saiyan arrogance one has come to expect from Cotto's race.

"You've clearly never fought a Super Saiyan before. Especially not an enraged one. We're so much stronger when we're angry..." he says as his aura flairs up, causing his powerlevel to spike sharply "There's a reason the Saiyans are the most feared race in the galaxy!" he boasts as he suddenly shoots forwards in a full tilt charge at the three!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:27 pm

Polara was going to mess with his Alusarian nemesis more but something or rather someone rudely interrupted him.

Quicker then his senses could catch he found something slam into him with incredible force sending him through a mountain. A young woman had appeared from seemingly nowwhere but she didn't get off Any type of energy anyone could sense.

Polara was alarmed for obvious reasons, for one he still didn't feel anything and two he hadn't really been able to react at all either. On closer inspection, they Looked like an Eldarian but judging by their strength and lack of energy being able to be felt there was no doubt in his mind they were probably cybernetically enhanced.

A wave of disgust washed over him. He loathed artificial enhancement or creations. It was the reason he hated Mindy so much and the Alusarians in general. As much as he despised Sayains, at least their strength was natural and from nature.

The woman, however, didn't even let him even regain his bearings before she was viciously attacking him. Every blow was painful and caused his body to shudder from the impact, dents appearing on his armored skin.

His rage began to grow as he used a bit of his energy push her back with a bubble-like shield that expanded from him. "I'm an Elite Warrior! You're just a enhanced slut that wouldn't have even half your power without your little enhancements!"

The Eldarian regarded them passively. "Think what you want I could care less. I still earned this power. It doesn't matter though. You're going to die here."

It was around that moment Polara felt it. The energy he couldn't sense prior coming out in full force as a intense purple aura came around them. The energy utterly dwarfed his own.

Polara knew a losing battle before it started and decided to cut his losses. Dark black energy covered his form and their was a odd 'pop' sound like something cracking before he was gone, having used some sort of teleport technique to flee.

Shaking their head, the woman concealed her power once again as quickly as it came before landing by the injured Edgar. "I'm glad I asked to join joint effort. I had a feeling you'd do something stupid."

Edgar forced himself up, with the Eldarians help. "Taiga? What are you doing all the way here?"

"Like I said, a joint effort. After Cooler attacked Jurai, Eldar and Alus decided to take the kid gloves off. Besides, I couldn't say no to checking on some old friends." Taiga lifted off into the air, making sure Edgar was accounted for. "I'm not the only one here, but the full forces coming aren't here just yet. I'm going to leave you at camp so you can rest and let the medics do their thing."

Edgar was silent for a bit, though half way there he had to ask. "Why didn't you kill them right away? You're strong enough to at this point. I'm a bit stronger then Polara now but it doesn't mean much if I can't even hold my super form long enough." He mumbled bitterly.

"He wasn't my life to take with your history. He was yours. Don't worry he won't be able to get away without us finding him, I made sure of it. You focus on resting. I'll help deal with the 'warriors' around here picking on people who can't fight back. Besides, I think we found a way around it, not a complete cure but to the point you can at least hold what you have properly.
"

It sounded too good to be true to Edgar but if anyone could have figured something out, it would have been them.

The power spike made them a bit less confident now and the other huge spike didn't do them any favors either. Worse their head Commanders energy had suddenly vanished soon after, so they could only assume the worse.

The weakest of the bunch was deemed useless and cannon fodder, still it might of been surprising they were literally kicked in the way of the rushing Sayain. The one on the right launched what seemed to be some kind of Ki energy net while the other, confident they would be able to hold them still launched a purple beam aimed at their heart.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:00 pm

As soon as the three 'attacks' hit the rushing Saiyan, he faded from view! Merely an afterimage to confuses those who didn't suspect it "I'm right behind you dolts." Cotto says as he already had his hands leveled at the two strong ones "Boom. he says as he fires his own attack.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:01 pm

When the two did arrive, there was a few ships already on the land and a few large, sleek-looking Eldarian cruiser ships of some kind. Edgar reconized a few designs that were definitely Alus too.

A few men and women quickly came to greet the two as Taiga landed with her charge. "He needs medical attention but he's not too bad." Quickly, they ushered Edgar in one of the waiting ships.

Mere moments later, an irritated young man walking up to Taiga, judging by their attire they seemed to be a commander of some kind, which they were. Luckily not the main one as Commander Connak was a bit of a prick.

"Taiga, I specifically told you your priority was civilians and you bring a single Alusarian here?"

"I understand that sir but-"

"No you don't." Connak rebuked not letting her finish. "You're only here because of your power and your reputation of protecting the higher ups. If you can't follow directions then I don't care if you protect the Queen and King, you'll be on the defensive baby sitting somewhere. Am I clear miss Ara?"

Taiga frowned slightly. "Crystal sir." She replied stiffly.

The attacks hit, naturally. The two were decently strong but it became apparent they were used to being bullies and fighting people weaker then them.

"Damn you!" They were bruised up and their armor had cracks but they were also now pissed. Losing their temper, the same one charged to deliever a sloppy haymaker despite their comrades insisence it was a Bad idea.

Cursing under their breath, the second one fired some simple Ki blast at Cotto. In truth there was a trick to them, but he wanted Cotto not to think anything of it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:44 am

As a seasoned warrior, Cotto was trained to use Everything he could to his advantage. Seeing his opponent trying for a rushed haymaker, Cotto ducks under it, grabbing foes arm and spinning him into the path of his teammates energy attack! One of Lee's lessons ringing in his head "Never give someone a loaded weapon, unless you know where they're going to point it."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:17 pm

The energy attack, once it hit trapped the other before crushing them to a fine pulp. It was not one of the most pleasant ends and the crunch followed by it all further confirmed that. The weakest one had also somehow gotten crushed, it could be assumed they had been near the attack when it had activated.

Seeing the bad situation they were in, the last one did something rather surprising as they activated a Ki blade--

--And stabbed themselves in the chest. "Better with my own hands..then a monkey.." Were their last words as they died in a pool of their own blood.

"I'd say small universe, but you either followed or there's more people to this chaos then I thought. These guys seen better days.."

It was Kail was he landed nearby, Kor wasn't with him or rather his clone as he was concerned about Edgar. He decided to check on his friend real quick just to be on the safe side. The threats that had been around he'd be fine with anyway.

Kail was still surprised Cotto was here and not with Teala. He had thought he'd be with her most of the time during off world business. He had no clue how the things with Jurai were turning out as the connection they had been listening to lost contact.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:58 pm

Cotto nods "When I heard you had left the princesses party, I got concerned for your safety when you failed to return to Vegeta. Knowing you and the trouble that follows you, I logically assumed you would get into trouble and it would probably be more they you, alone, could handle." he explains as he powers down to his normal state.

"Now that I explained why I'm here, how about you explain why You're here and not with our princess?" he asks, sounding abit upset about the whole situation in general.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:03 pm

Kail shook his head. "Group dynamics. No matter how strong a group is if they can't get along or don't like each other, that'll kill them quicker then anything else. My presence was going to cause a lot of grief and I saw the writing on the wall as it was going to get worse so I took myself out of the situation so the group would function."

"I got a ride from a man named Edgar and his friend Kor who I heard about while I was on the ship who I met at the space station. We were just going to make a small pit stop, but since I have the worse luck ever it happened to be during a Trade attack. The rest is history."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:19 pm

Cotto had to physically resist the urge to slap Kail on the back of the head "As far as excuses go to protect your princess, that was the weakest I've heard coming from a fellow Saiyan." he says, sounding pissed.

"Since when do we, the mightest warrior race in the known galaxy, care what others think about us?" he asks "Not only is Kate your friend, she's also your Princess and whether or not she knows or will admit it, she needs your help!" he points out.

His anger was far from being spent, he had just decided to not waste it on Kail and do something meaningful with it. Like take out some more of Cooler's men.

He starts off "Unbelievable, a member of my own people, caring what others think of him..." he mumbles to himself as he takes off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:19 am

Kail didn't care what Cotto thought, he left to keep Kate safe not want anyone thought of him. As long as that was true then it didn't matter who approved or not.

Today was not a good day.

Gareth Reaver after faking his death and keeping a lower profile for a bit which threw Alus authorities off as he was a wanted criminal. So for a while things were good and this was Suppose to be clean mission.

That was until it wasn't.

Apparently some small strike teams from Alus and Eldar had decided to show up. The silver lining it wasn't a whole force and the Sayains didn't join, unless you counted the two he had felt earlier. However, he probably shouldn't jinx it.

The 'mighty' Commander Polara energy had vanished after that much stronger one had flared so he could only deduce the worse. He had gotten much stronger since then, but he wasn't taking that Eldarian energy. He was keeping his own men in line as the forces had to regroup and refocus due to the current attack.

Cooler had taken his best on that crazy Jurai run so it did them no favors what so ever. If he was lucky Kate's bitch of a biological mother would die in that attack. He hated and admired her at the same time. Like himself, she was everything his people would have and should have been instead of weak soft hearted fools they had ended up as is.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:00 pm

Even though they weren't related by direct blood, Cotto always seen Kail as a little brother, which is why he was worried when he heard he had left the Princesses party. Because he knew trouble would find him and judging from the energies on this planet, he was right to worry.

Cotto reaches into his waistband and pulls out his scouter and puts it on. While others like to flaunt their ability to sense energy, Cotto normally didn't want enemies knowing he could as well. That way they would underestimate him, try to destory his scouter and think him handicaped.

Of course, most enemies he fought never think of such things and even if they did, they usually don't last long enough to act on it.

Still, his thoughts turned to Kail. He Needed him to remain at Kate's side. It might be cruel of him, but if anything were to happen to Kate, it would be the key to unlocking Kail's Super Saiyan form and Cotto had no doubt that when that happened, Kail's power would surpass Cotto's.

Still, as long as Key was with Kate, nothing bad would happen to the princess. Not because the genetic mistake is strong, but because she would put herself between the princess and harm. *Like any True Saiyan would.* Cotto thinks.

But Key Wasn't a True Saiyan. She was a bioengineered mistake, created by Cooler and while Cotto didn't like how she was made or what she was, he didn't have a problem with her as a person and he respected her power. But most importantly, he respected her love for her princess. Even if she says she's got no emotions, her actions speak otherwise.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:56 am

Gareth decided he'd check in this threat himself; things were going to hell in a hand basket here for his forces so he suspected they would be withdrawing soon.

"We'll, we'll, I'll be damned. I didn't expect to see one of the royal lapdogs here. Its a small universe after all."
The voice was no other then Gareth Reaver.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:40 pm

((I'm assuming it's Cotto that Gareth is talking to. If not, I'll change it.))

Cotto tenses up when he hears Gareth's voice and double taps his scouter before he turns to face the Alusarian "Gareth Reaver. You look pretty alive for a dead man." he says in a 'matter-of-fact' tone.

"I know a few people who would love to make your acquaintance." he says, refering to Joseph and his friend with the wings "Tell me, how are you not dead now?" he asks, his energy was ready to turn Super Saiyan at a moment's notice.

From what he read about Gareth Reaver, he was a low class warrior. Using underhanded methods to win fights, rather than his own strength. Still, Cotto was on guard. Because at one time, Lee was a low class warrior once too and now he's one of the strongest Saiyans ever.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:35 am

Gareth chuckled a bit. "We'll my friend, I'm not at liberty to give out everything but what I can say is rather interesting. You see, there was an idea of cloning to boost numbers and keep them loyal. Unfourtnately like the genetic Sayains, it didn't work as planned as they had personalities and such radically different. My DNA was used as one of the test and since the clones were rather useless, we made one useful in their death. There's still some alive and at least one based on myself still around, somewhere but they are low priority."

As much as he hated to admit it, he was glad he had ran into Joseph and his friend. If not for them, he wouldn't have rediscovered the thrill of battle and passion for training as he had been slacking. It was something he had been thankfully mending since then.

All the while his power steadily began to rise, he was mostly just calmly probing Cotto at this point.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:20 pm

Cotto nods "And there it is. You pick on little girls, so naturally you wouldn't have the courage to die yourself. You had to send a clone to die for you." he takes off his scouter and tosses it away "However, that's sometging I believe I can help you with as well..."

Cotto's power suddenly sky rockets as his hair turns a pail blonde and goes spikey and,his,aura flairs a bright golden color "The dying part I mean. Just incase you didn't get my meaning." he says with a smerk.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:43 pm

The Alusarian made a tsk noise. "Ah. Still on that? It's called discipline. Not that I expect a man probably without a child to understand. As for the clone, I'm not afraid to die or I wouldn't have joined the Trade. It's called long term planning."

Gareth smirked back as he activated his own Super Form, feeling his blood practically ache with anticipation with such a possible strong opponent right in front of him. He was a lot stronger then he had been those years ago, and he had his second form if this wasn't enough. "Indeed. Though I think I prefer sending your broken, battered corpse to my brother and his mate. We'll my friend, I think we're both eager for the main course. Your move."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Cotto chuckles "I already made it." he says "I always heard you weren't strong, but you were as cunning as most were strong. If that's true, I'm disappointed." he says, crossing his arms.

"You seem to think I powered up because I was going to fight you. I have better things to dp then waste my time with a gutless wonder like you." he says in disgust.

Then he smiles "It's time to clue you in. Anonymity was ypur greatest weapon. So long as no one knew you were alive, no one would come after you." he looks over to his scouter and smiles.

"As soon as you crawled out of your hole and showed yourself, I tapped my scouter and you Thought I was checking your powerlevel. What I Actually did was turn the on board mic on. Now all of Vegeta knows your're alive." he smerks.

"And guess who's on Vegeta right now?" he asks as he backs up and casually points behind Gareth "Your opponent...".

Floating behind Gareth was one of the greatest Saiyans to ever come off the Planet Vegeta the once elder Lee and he looked Pissed!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:59 am

That was fine, this actually worked out better then he had expected. He wanted to prove a point not only to Cotto and now Lee, but those who might be listening. He wasn't the same weakling all those years ago and the idea they thought he had just been comfortably sitting these many years was hilraous to him. The Gareth who just used his wits and didn't push himself was long dead.

"Good. I want to send a message." Was all he said eerily calm, and surprisingly powered down out of his super form as he regarded Lee.

Either Gareth had a death wish, or he was hiding a Lot of power by acting a lot weaker then what he was.

It didn't make sense
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:59 pm

Whether or not it made sense,didn't matter to Lee "The only message I shall deliver, is news of your death at My hands to my great-grand daughter." he growls, clearly not in the mood for any games.

Lee's power suddenly spikes as he changes into his Super Saiyan form "I heard what you did to her and if a Saiyan thinks it was harsh, then you know it was bad." he says in a low tone.

His powerlevel sudden takes a sharp and alarming boost as his aura brutally flashes, destroying the area within ten feet, his hair more spikey and a dirty blonde as electricity flows around his aura.

Cotto had rarely seen Lee fight anyone and evwn rarer sill to go Super Saiyan to win. But now seeing him at Super Saiyan 2, was truely awe inspiring.

But it seemed Lee wasn't finished yet. He holds his arms mid level "AAAAHHHHH!!" his powerlevel just kept raising, getting stronger and stronger "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" the planet seemed to tremble with the power that Lee was building up to!

Cotto seemed to be aware of tornados forming off in the near distance and had to wonder if it was because of Lee. He also noticed that the area they were in was starting to buckle and crumble. Succumbing to Lee's fury.

"HHHHAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Lee hunches over as his hair starts to grow longer and his face begins to change, growing more primal! Cotto had never seen anything like it!

Cotto couldn't stay as the ground beneath him crumbled and he had to take off, as lava began to flow from the wounded planet.

"HHHHAAAAAHHHH!!!" Lee suddenly finishes powering up with a huge explosion of energy "I sware by my master's name, Beerus: the God of Destruction, I Will end you!" he says, now fully Super Saiyan 3!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:15 am

Gareth had realized he had needed to power up as he went into his second form as Lee's power rose. What he didn't expect was for Lee to go beyond Super Sayain 2. Now he knew he was in trouble but that was fine. It was better to die in battle then of old age, in his own opinion.

But Lord Beerus? Please. There was no need to make stuff up, he was a myth.

Taiga had felt a sudden huge power spike from a unknown source and opted to investigate to see if they were a threat to this planet and the people on it. She was, as far as she can tell the only one strong enough to face the potential threat if they were bad news.

"I'll go with you, just in case." Kor knew how incredibly strong Taiga was but he wasn't comfortable letting them go without at least seeing for himself as well.

He suspected Kail would have come, if he weren't in one of the camps with Edgar that had those mini dampening fields.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:49 am

For Cotto, seeing a super level beyond that of a Super Saiyan 2 was insane! He didn't know,such a thing existed.

That thought aside, it would seem that Lee had confirmed the rumors about him being trained by the God of Destruction and he was the only one around, that mattered, who knew this. *Wait until Kail hears this.* he thinks.

Lee was looking to end this fight quickly and he knew he could. But he had also heard of the reputation of his foe and knew how crafty he could be.

Lee was suddenly behind Gareth, having moved so fast that not even Cotto could keep up with his movements, and holds out a hand as fiery energy gathers in it "INCINERATION PULSE!!" he yells!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:13 am

(Shouldn't something like SSJ3 be added to his bio?)

It was true skill or being crafty could get around a stronger foe, but there were limits to that such as this. Gareth wasn't able to do anything but he accepted his fate. Idly he thought of his daughter and the position she was in. If the Sayains didn't accept his brother, there would be no way they would accept Kate being much weaker which was probably the main and only reason many at least respected them.

And she'd probably never find anyone that would want to settle down with her on Vegeta. She'd grow old, lonely and alone on the throne for a people that would never like or accept her as a whole.

"And they same I'm cruel. What a joke.."

Those were his last words that were drowned out over the roar of the energy blast before he was sent to the next dimension.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum