Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 25 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:22 am

Adell left the Kronos home to find Amanda, though given she could fly that make things a bit harder.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Amanda was still on he swing when Anita comes walking up "Hey there, Mandy. I got your text..." she says as she takes a seat next to her sister "So, what's up?" she asks.

Amanda shakes her head slightly "I don't really want to talk about it at the moment." she mumbles "But I've been wondering, why exactly am I here again... I mean, I set out to find my father and learn more about him... and I had done that... so why am I still here? Why have I not gone back home yet?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:27 pm

It seemed Adell's search was easier said then done, but that was fine since it gave him some time to think on some things. If nothing else his gut said to give Amanda a minute to cool down before he found them, he just had to kill a bit of time along the way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:57 pm

Anita nods "Well, I suppose you Could go back home, leave Adell and all of your new family behind, all because of a misunderstanding on both parts." she says "But than, you would be missing out on all this world has to offer." she points out.

Amanda thinks for a bit "Such as?" she asks.

Anita looks over to her sister "You've only seen a small bit of Japan, but this world has so much beauty to behold, you just need to go out and see it all." she suggests.

As Adell was wandering around, thinking, a familiar face comes walking up. It was Ness, backpack, baseball bat and everything "Now That's a pouty fact if I ever seen one." he says "Penny for your thoughts, though, I have a good idea what happened."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Adell turned to Ness when he appeared, as if he knew he would be needed which wouldn't be a surprise. "There was a falling out with Amanda and Samantha. To make it short, she was treating Vaazlakol like a potential threat. That upset her, I think, mostly because she thought Sammy was doing it because of what he was and pre judging before knowing them more. I can understand from that view why she'd upset, but I think it was blown out of portion. If they talked about what was bothering her, it would of been fine. But judging from my track record, probably wrong.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Amanda nods slowly, after thinking about Anita's words for a bit "I believe...I wil go traveling the country" she states "You're right, there's so much of this world that i haven't seen and before I head back home, I would like to see some of it." she says.

Anita nods "There ya go! We should head back and let everyone know what your new plan is." she says.

Amanda blinks i surprise "Wait, aren't you coming with me and Adell?" she asks.

Anita shakes her head "I'm afraid not. I have to stick with Ness until om finished with my studies and as far as I know, Ness is staying put here for now." she explains.

Ness nods "Understandable, considering what happened in the past..." he says "A past that Amanda knows nothing about, so while you, I, Cedrick, and maybe even Anita know what happened to your mom and sis, Amanda has no clue." he points out.

"So she doesn't see it as your mom being cautious, but predigest against those with, shall we say, unsavory qualities, like she has." he explains "And, as a defense mechanism, she's lashing out to put distance between herself and those she feels to be judging her on things she can't change."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Adell sighed. "We'll, about what I thought more or less. I just have to find and talk to them now, she should be calmed down enough to where I can hopefully talk to them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Ness quarks an eyebrow "You think so? Have you ever known a member of That family to calm down after such a short amount of time?" he asks.

He puts a finger to his forehead, then points after a second "She's that way." he says "There's a park in that direction, so that's probably where she is." he explains "There's also someone else with her."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:49 pm

"Hence more the hope. I'll talk to you later." Adell headed to the park to find where Amanda was so he could talk to them. The other person there was likely Anita or Cedrick. If it was the former, Cedrick could literally be anywhere. Heck for all he knew she could be observing him without him knowing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:01 pm

That might very well be the case, since Cedrick hardly left Ness' side as of lately. However, once Adell found the park, it was Anita who was with Amanda.

She simply looks over to Adell "How did you find me?" she asks in a tone that suggested that she hadn't really cooled off tha much.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:24 pm

Adell didn't pay it any mind, if you were dealing with Amanda you had to be able to handle her temper and mood swings even if she had a valid reason to be upset this time, though he did greet Anita when he came. He did wonder if he should tell the truth about how he found her, he wasn't sure if she'd pick up on him lying. He wasn't good at it and he didn't want to add fuel to the fire so he went with the truth. "I figured it out myself talking to Ness. Could you please give me one minute? I promise if after you're still upset I'll leave you alone for the rest of the day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Anita looks over to Amanda, who nods, and Anita stands and starts towards Adell "Do Not hurt her." she warns, then continues onwards.

Amanda watches Anita leave "We're alone now. Speak your peace." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Adell waited for Anita to leave before turning to Amanda. "I understand why you're upset. You think with how things were going, that by judging them, they were in a sense also judging you. It didn't really have anything to do with but Samantha being overly protective. You see, both Samantha and Yulina were both murdered and brought back to life before, a large point because she was too trusting and it backfired in the worse way."

He held up a hand. "I'm not saying she handled it the absolute best by being overly protective but her mind she was trying to best protect her family and that includes you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:59 pm

Amanda listened in silence until Adell was finished "It's good of her to want to protect us, but she Does know that Anita, Cedrick, myself, and even you are much stronger than we look, right?" she asks.

"We don't need her to protect us and chances are good that we'll end up protecting her." she grumbles.

"After all, even IF this Vaazlakol turns out to be a a not so nice person, which I doubt, we have our Own deity to help us..." she points out, referring to Regina "An do you Really think she would let anything bad, or permanent, happen to, now, her family?" she asks.

Amanda eyes Adell "Samantha Does know that my mother is a powerful Goddess, right?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Adell nodded. "Yes. But that's from a purely logical out there point of view and her head wasn't there at the time. She normally is level headed but just about everyone has their triggers when they stop acting as rationally as they normally do. So in hindsight she probably knows that now that things have calmed down a bit but not at the time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:55 pm

Amanda nods slowly "Then I suggest you return to her and remind her of this fact, and to keep it in mind, incase this kind of 'Misunderstanding' should happen again in the future." she says, giving no indication that she was planning on leaving the park any time soon.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Wow. really? To Adell it sounded cold and dismissive, as if only her side mattered at all and that she didn't care if she had hurt a well meaning Samantha. While he felt his temper rise a bit, he decided it was a good time to leave before he said something he regretted or made the situation worse. "..I'll see you later."

He left Amanda and the park after that, he wasn't heading back to his mother's house at the moment, he didn't feel like it. He needed to relax and take his mind off.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:00 am

As Adell was wandering, Cedrick comes walking out, proving that she Was, in fact, following him "Greetings." she says in a dead tone "You look, distracted." she points out "Penny for your thoughts. Having second thoughts about being in a relationship with your own daughter?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:39 am

Adell shook his head slightly. "If this sort of thing becomes a regular thing, then yes. I think in part is I know Amanda, but at the same time I don't if that makes sense. I'm not saying she's an bad person or anything, but I really don't like this other side of them. Its just hard to get along with."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:40 pm

Cedrick nods "Than I suggest you break it off with her as soon as you get back to your mother's place, because it is very unlikely that she will change." she says.

"You have to remember, she is a spoiled bitch, who believes that everything should be her way and that she is never wrong, just like her mother." she points out.

"She was raised getting everything her way and no one ever disagreed with her about anything." she explains "She had never had reality slap her in the face, like it had you and I and until it does, she will continue to act like the whole universe revolves around her." she states.

"So I say again, if you can not stand her when she gets like this, than break it off and leave her, because until reality comes knocking, she is not going to change. Not for me, not for Samantha, and not for you." she finishes. 

She turns to start off, but pauses as she reaches into her pocket and pulls something out, then flicks it over to Adell, then continues on her way. It was a penny.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:44 pm

Adell did believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt and working through things, so he'd at least try to talk some sense into them. If that didn't work, then he'd have to because this wasn't healthy. He was more upset that Amanda didn't seem to care she hurt Samantha in the process.

And if he did, he already knew the circular potential clusterfuck he was in for and with how things had been as of late, Anita might probably take her side if she didn't stay out of it.

Before he left he said one thing. "I have a small question. I know like Anita you can see things normal people can't, so did our undead friend seem evil to you when you met in that sense?" It would be better if Samantha could sense them, but he'd take what he could go and go from there. Ness didn't seem sure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:10 pm

Cedrick looks back to Adell "That is an interesting question." she says "Someone could be evil, by my definition, but see themselves as good or neutral. Much like how I had seen myself at one point." she explains.

"So while I see them as evil, they may not, in fact, actually be evil." she points out "I had lost much of what I had seen as strictly black and white when it came to the concept of good and evil." she says.

"But to answer your question, yes, I had seen Vaazlakol as evil when I encountered him. Which is one of the reasons I told him to leave, or I would attack."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:25 pm

"About what I might of thought. I'm going to go back and see how they're both doing but you're welcome to come. If you got something else to do or don't feel like it, I'll see you later."

Adell did hope there was some kind of mis conception simply because that meant his family might possibly be in danger if that was the case. He hated being useless, but he could be useful in other ways.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:40 pm

Cedrick shakes her head "I have better things to be doing, other than getting caught up in family drama." she says "Also, do not Just focus on how Amanda's words hurt Samantha, but also how Samantha's words hurt Amanda."she points out "And if nothing else, ask mother for help and insight into what Amanda is thinking." she says, then starts off once more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:27 pm

Adell already understood that part, he just didn't know if it was one sided or not. Sammy obviously knew she had hurt Amanda in some way and was trying to fix it, Amanda knew and didn't care or at least seemed not to was more his point but of course he could be wrong.  With some reluctance, he headed back to his mother's house.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum