Everything is Changing.

2 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Everything is Changing. - Page 17 Empty Re: Everything is Changing.

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Adell could only speak for himself and there may have been some Regina influence in some way, but it wasn't the real cause. He did after all wanted to be intimate with Amanda again, just normal boyfriend and girlriend stuff.

"We have a few things we could do that came to mind. We could visit Sammy and Yulina, go for a walk until we find something. There's also a fair or something going on we could check out." Adell didn't mind any, as long as he spent time with Amanda. "Uh, but before or after I would like to be intimate again..somewhere where people won't bother us."

There was not much of any people oddly enough, but the last part was kept low regardless.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Amanda felt her cheeks start to go red at Adell's last remarks There weren't very many people in the cafe, maybe a couple and the waitresses. All of which Amanda was certain would start to get intimate if they were to start anything. Even if it were harmless flirting, Regina would certainly ramp up the amount of chaotic energy that Amanda as giving off to affect everyone in the cafe and a massive orgy would soon take place.

Amanda was conflicted by those thoughts. On the one hand, she was sure she wouldn't be happy with sharing Adell with any of the rather attractive waitresses. But on the other hand, she Was curious about ho tings woul play out. Would everyone remember having lost control and screwed each other in a uncontrollable lust? Or would Regina clear their minds of it?

She leans closer "What, exactly, did you have in mind and were you planning on doing anything right here or were we going to head back to the hotel?" she asks and although the hotel wasn't Too far, it Was quite a walk for two horny people like they apparently were at the moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Adell couldn't believe he was doing this, but he was going to go with the flow of things this time around. "Why not here?"

He leaned forward and began kissing Amanda, gauging how she'd react before going from there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Amanda actually stiffened up a bit "W-what if I were to tell you, this is exactly what mother wants?" she whispers as she returns the kiss, feeling it would look weird and most likely hurt Adells feeling if she didn't.

She could feel the chaotic energy that she gave off, starting to ramp up and it wouldn't be long before normal people like the couple on the other side of the cafe and the waitresses would start to feel it's effects and respond accordingly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2017 5:16 pm

This gave Adell a slight pause, her siffening and their words. "What your mother wants doesn't matter in this case. What's important to me is what you're comfortable with. Do you want to go some place private instead?"

She had suggested it, so she probably had thought about it already but the hotel just seemed really far away. But if she really didn't want to, he'd hold off and keep himself in check. It was obvious something Regina was doing in the background so being in public wasn't as big of a deal as it would be normally.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 5:35 pm

Because of what she was, the power of chaos effected Amanda much harder than anyone else in the cafe, much more than the Humans and even more so than Adell and she could tell that it was only getting worse.

This wouldn't do. If she was to get funky with Adell, it would be on her own terms *Knock it off, Mother! I'm in charge of my own life and I will lay with Adell on my own terms!* she thinks, knowing that her Mother could hear her thoughts.

Almost instantly, the effects of the chaos energy started to weaken and soon, they were back to normal. As were the effects of it "I believe we can wait to get back to the hotel...However, I thin it's best if we check into our own room." she mumbles to Adell.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 16, 2017 5:43 pm

So it did seem the crazy idea of ravaging Amanda in broad day light was due to Regina's influence, that made some sense. He had to keep that in mind, though he wondered why it effected him more so then normal.

"I agree. Its best we have our own room and at the hotel." They wouldn't get interrupted by anyone and Amanda didn't have to be as quite. He wanted to be a better boyfriend for Amanda, so he was making an effort of picking up on cues and such more.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 16, 2017 9:05 pm

It didn't take them long to get back to the hotel and Amanda wanders up to the front desk, looking to check into a new room "Excuse me, I would like to check into a room." she says.

The man behind the desk doesn't even look up from his computer, which irritates Amanda, but for Adell's sake, she keeps her anger in check "Name?" he asks.

"Amanda Kronos." she hisses through gritted teeth.

The man tap the computer a bit "Ah. here you are. It says here that you've been booked into our finest penthouse with any and all additional expenses paid" he reaches in a drawer and hands Amanda a folded piece of paper "Upon checking in, I'm suppose to give you this." he says as he also hands her a key card "Enjoy your stay ad if you need anything at all, please call the front desk." he say.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2017 10:13 am

Adell closed the door behind them once the two got inside, something been on his mind since that talk. "I think that was Ness who booked another room ahead of time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 17, 2017 8:06 pm

Amanda shakes her head "No. It was mother." she says as she hands the note over to Adell, which read...

"Have fun, you two! Mother..."

Amanda looks around. The apartment was pretty big, but not nearly as big as the one Ness rented. Still, with it just being them two, it didn't need to be massive.

She looks over to Adell "So, what sall we do now that we have a room all to ourselves?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 17, 2017 9:36 pm

Adell focused his attention back on Amanda. "I think we have a bit of unfinished business." He really wanted to find out what spots Amanda was sensitive in, if any so he could please them more but one thing at a time.

He gently lifted her head a bit before kissing them, trailing down her neck a bit. It was a bit of a weak point for some but may be nothing, it was trial and error far as these things went.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 18, 2017 3:12 pm

As it turned out, the neck wasn't one of Amanda's 'weak spots' she pushes Adell back a bit "Hold on now. We have to have the mood right first." she says "We can't just jump each other any time we feel horny. Because than that would simply be just sex. I want to make love, not just have sex." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 20, 2017 6:25 am

Adell backed off at that. "All right, that's fine. But the heat of the moment and passionate part is important too in its own way in my opinion." He had seen how some long term couples could love each other, but the passion was no longer there due to time or too much structure and order.

In that sense, he could have a new apperciation of what Regina did, even if that obviously was only a minor aspect of what she did as a whole. Love making wasn't, or shouldn't be a structured thing at least all the time, there was a primal chaotic aspect people should keep. Like the couple that had been long seperated and were just now seeing each other again.

Huh..did I just figure out the connection between Chaos Devils and sex or am i over thinking again?

"Anyway, there isn't much we can realistically do but knowing your mom there is probably one or two abnormal surprises here in store if we can find them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Amanda nods "There is, indeed, plenty for us to do." she says "For starters, you can make peace with Anita, then we'll go from there." she points out. She also didn't want to admit it, but she was starting to get a bit worried about KITT.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 22, 2017 7:50 am

Adell sighed. "Easier said then done, she's been avoiding me more now." He wasn't sure what he was going to say to them anyway as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 pm

Amanda heaves a sigh, before turning a a steely look towards Adell "Then I guess you're just going to have to Man up and Make her sit still and Listen to what you have to say." she says in her stern tone, like before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 24, 2017 2:30 pm

(I'm assuming its the same exact hotel, just another room)

Adell was a bit irked because it sounded like ordering around which was one of the few things that grinded his gears. But on the bigger picture of things, you had to know which battles were worth fighting in a long term relationship and this definitely wasn't one of them. Especially after they just patched things up. Besides fixing things with Anita was a given regardless.

"I'll talk to them and tell you how it goes." He left his and Amana's room to the main room and knocked.
[i]
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 12:32 pm

((Yeah, it's the same hotel.))

As Adell knocks on Anita's room, Cedrick looks back from over the couch. She was watching some news, which had a story about some unknown lawyer getting a federal judge to dismiss all charges against the alleged serial killer, Cedrck Darkside "She is not in right now." Cedrick says, then goes back to watching TV "She had gone out for some air, having almost fried her brain from all the reading she has been doing lately." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 8:53 pm

"Do you know where she went?" If Cedrick didn't it probably be best to catch them on their way back and wait instead of aimlessly wandering.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 9:54 pm

Cedrick doesn't look from the TV "No." she says in a short tone "She is a grown woman and doesn't need to be monitored." she says, evenly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 10:00 pm

Adell mentally shrugged and decided to wait in that case, instead of just wandering and hoping to find them. Besides, knowing his luck he'd be out looking and they'd be back home as he Just missed them coming back.

He went into the kitchen to get something to drink, maybe he'd watch T.V. for a bit, if nothing else for the case going on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 10:32 pm

Cedrick doesn't pay Adell too much mind "It seems that Ness had succeeded in his mission to clear my name." she says "I am now a free woman." she mumbles, as if not too happy about that. Though, anyone who knew her, knew that her and feeling happy or sad was impossible, wasn't it?
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 10:37 pm

Adell hadn't hung around Cedrick enough to know if she was really emotionless or not. It was just the common trend to assume that was true because of how she acted. "You don't seem happy about it, or at least conflicted."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 28, 2017 10:46 pm

She finally looks over to Adell "Have you learned nothing from all of our past encounters?" she asks "I am dead inside. I feel nothing. Not happiness, not sadness and not conflict." she says in a voice of steel "I do not need those emotions, so I got rid of them." she says as she goes back to watching TV
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 28, 2017 10:52 pm

If you say so..

Adell didn't entirely believe her but he left it alone and decided to zone out a bit to watch T.V. for a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum