On The Road Again.

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

On The Road Again. - Page 8 Empty Re: On The Road Again.

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:39 pm

Toma didn't take too long to finish up his own shower, he really did unless there was something on his mind. Once he was done he headed to get something to eat, noting Key and Matoto eating away at their meal. Ayda had been something of a messy eater when younger before she got out of that habit. Reminded him of the times their old man tried to get a young Ayda to eat healthy food; it had been amusing seeing the scarred veteran trying to get a stubborn little Sayain girl to eat her veggies.

He was a bit hungry, but not a lot for a full meal.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:06 pm

Key finishes up and looks at the time. She cleans up her mess and heads out. She needed to find Kate. It's been far too long since they heard back from Lee, Joseph, the Queen or the entire planet for that matter,

What if, with the Queen off world, Cooler and his men decided to take advantage of it and attacked? Could Joseph hold off an entire army by himself? He was very strong, but was he strong enough to stop Cooler and his most powerful men? Should they turn around and head back to their home? Or was Key simply overthinking things?
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:34 pm

Kate was talking to Kail currently still, though they had finished the talk about what might be going on with Vegeta earlier.

"-So what are you going to do after?"

In response the young man shrugged. "Same as my original plan before all this. Go to Alus then go from there." After he finished helping the others with Key he would go back to what he was doing. Maybe he'd end up liking the place enough to end up living there for good, he wasn't sure.

And it would be nice for a fresh start without some of the bullshit. At Vegeta he always felt just slightly out of place, personal problems aside but there was no guarntee's for anything in this life.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Key comes walking over to Kate and Kail "I think we need to talk. There might be a problem at home." she says in a low voice. She looks over to Matoto, who was Still eating "Lee has been gone for way too long and communications with Vegeta have been interrupted." she says in a low voice "What shall we do about this?" she asks Kate directly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:07 am

Kate frowned. "It's a bit odd he hasn't come back yet and the timing is odd. So, I think we should pay Vegeta a visit just to check."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Key shakes her head "I don't think that's a good idea." she says "If there Is a problem, it wouldn't be wise for the princess to go back. I should be the one to go, since I am the strongest of the three of us." she says, referring to her super Saiyan form "I can use Kail's space pod to get there." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:44 am

"I understand, I just don't like the idea of not knowing what's going on. Can she use your pod Kail?" Kate felt like everytime they came close to getting that cure for Key, something came up along the way. Still they had time before they really had to worry but she'd rather get it done asap.

"Of course. Don't even have to ask."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Key nods "I shall report back as soon as I'm able to." she says "In the mean time, I suggest you continue to the GXPD to deposit our 'guests' and perhaps wait for my signal." she suggests.

"If something Has happened, it would be good to have someone on our side, instead of fighting alone." she says as she heads off to the hangar.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:29 pm

"Hey don't worry, Key has a good head on her shoulders and she's strong." Kail assured knowing Kate was still conflicted about the whole thing in general.

Kate knew Kail had a point, but all the same she'd generally worry anyway and Key was still family.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:53 am

Key grabbed a few supplies and was off. She didn't have to worry too much about things, because of the space pod's deep sleep mode when traveling. Still, when she woke up, she would be hungry. And like that, she takes off, back towards her home.

Michelle noticed that the space pod had left and decided to seek out some answers and the best one to get t hem from, if their fearless acting captain, Kate Reaver. However, at the time, she was in less that favorable company as far as Michelle was concerned. So she would wait.

She suddenly perks up "Dad's back!" she says as she turns and heads out of the mess hall to find her dad!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:48 am

Kail and Kate went to get something to eat themselves after Key headed into the space pod. However, it was Michelle suddenly perking up that caught Kate's attention of her father coming back, so naturally she went to go see herself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:44 pm

It also helped that Michelle announced that Jason had returned. It was, of course, on the bridge, making sure everything was running smoothly. After which, he would head down to the engine room and check on things there as well.

Michelle comes wandering on in, but stops short of Actually entering the bridge "Hi dad! Welcome back. Anything I can help with?" she asks.

Jason looks over to her, then goes back to what he was doing "Yeah. Go and see if we got any messages lately." he says. They were on course and so far everything looked alright. But he would head down to the engine room and see if everything was good there as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:16 pm

((Restarting this thread...))

Jason was finished checking the systems after they had dropped the slavers off at the Galaxy Police. He must admit, for the ones who were suppose to guard the galaxy, he wasn't impressed.

There Were communication issues with Vegeta, but as it turned out, it was a bad meteor storm. Nothing that Joseph and Lee couldn't handle. Lee decided to remain on Vegeta until he was needed, to help clean up and repair.

Once they were underway, it was time to finally resume their previous course and help Key. Jason Had considered telling them about the Dragon Balls, but he had no doubts if he did, than either Kate or Toma would challenge Will.

He knew they would both lose, even if they teamed up, but Jason would bet he would go easier on Kate, then Toma. Still, since he didn't want to feed either of t hem to the grinder that was Will Galford, he didn't say anything about the Dragon Balls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:42 am

During that time, something had came up that Kail needed to personally take care of and he didn't want to hold the others up so he had dropped out during the trip back.

Kate, Ayda and Toma were still around of course the first was in her room writing something(of what, who knows) while the other two were out and about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:22 am

Michelle was more relaxed now that Kail was off the ship. She made no secret that she didn't like him, but she Was hiding the fact that she liked Toma. She seemed embarrassed about it, which was odd given her fiery personality.

Matoto was wandering around, keeping close to the other Saiyans, which was Kay (who had returned). It's almost like, she had missed her own kind a bit.

Jason, realizing that it might get a Bit boring here, decided to put together a Virtual Reality room, where the others could indulge in virtual fantasies, from scifi action, to a romantic encounter, to a night of pure horror! He figured this would be a big hit with everyone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:31 pm

Kate got out of her room and was trying to find Jason, which meant checking the usual spots since she wanted to talk to him briefly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:01 pm

Jason was in one of the cargo bays, working on the new virtual reality interface. He looks over to Kate "Hey there, kiddo. What's up?" he asks as he keeps working.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:55 am

Kate clapsed her hands. "I just wanted to say thank you for helping Key and the rest of things you've done. You didn't have to help or go out of your way but you did so I wanted to let you know I appreciate it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:27 am

Jason looks over to her "Hey, kiddo, it's not a problem. I know Key's like a big sister to you and just as I would do most anything for my sister, I know you would as well." he says.

He holds up the virtual reality headset "Wanna be my guinea pig for this?" he asks "It's a virtual reality set up that I'm working on. You know, to make the trip less boring." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 05, 2016 10:36 am

Kate blinked a bit, but she didn't seem the harm. "Um, sure." She wasn't sure what to expect as she hadn't ever done any of these things before.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 05, 2016 4:23 pm

What Kate saw once she put the VR headset on, was a beautiful beach with calming waves crashing silently on the beach head...but oddly there was no sound.

]"I know there's no sound or any object interaction just yet, I haven't had time to make the VR Pods yet, but this is just a test demo, of sorts." Jason says.

"Once I finish these up, you can go anywhere you want and experience anything you want to do, from the safety of your own VR Pod." he explains, sounding somewhat like an infomercial host.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 12, 2016 1:21 pm

Kate was a bit impressed, then again she had never done any of these VR Pod programs until now. "Wow. This is pretty cool. How long until its completely done?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 12, 2016 10:01 pm

Jason scratches his head "If I work on it nonstop, probable about three or so days. We'll have reached out destination by then, however, it'll be ready for the trip home." he assures.

He doesn't stop working "Are you worried about the impending battle?" he asks "You'll do fine. Just remember what Lee taught you: Keep calm and your instincts and muscle memory will take over." he says in a calm tone.

"If it anyone to worry about, it's our other resident Super Saiyan. She has a tendency to fight with her heart, losing her temper, rather then fighting with her head." he says in somewhat a grumble as he strips some wires.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 13, 2016 12:10 pm

Kate tilted her head slightly. "You mean Matoto? I guess that could be a problem. I'll keep a eye on her when we get there. Hm..I remember Matrix having a technique like the Split Form, but better in a way. Basically two of them in the same power, I bring this up because maybe you could be at two places at once but be of the same power level if needed. Like where we're going now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Jason nods "I'm sure I could learn how to do this technique. But knowing how to use a move and being Able to use it are two different things." he points out.

He stops working "I've been at this all night. I think it's time for something to eat. Care to join me?" he asks "We can finish our conversation in the mess."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next