On The Road Again.

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

On The Road Again. - Page 6 Empty Re: On The Road Again.

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Kate paused a bit. "We'll..I'm not sure how strong he is exactly since as you said you can't feel his race's energy. But he's strong enough to give even my dad a run for his money and you know how strong he is."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:49 pm

Key quarks an eyebrow "If that's the case, then why does he need our help on this mission?" she asks "If he can give your dad a run for his money, he could easily handle this mission on his own." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Kate blinked. "..I don't know. Maybe it is, while he's that strong he can't be everywhere at once. So while he might do a lot of the heavy lifting with Lee, the rest of us mostly will be keeping a eye the rest of the Chozo. That makes the most sense."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:11 pm

Key nods slowly, thinking "That makes sense, but from what I've seen, Jason's always been exactly where he's needed, exactly when he's needed and I have a feeling that this time, with the other ship, is no exception." she says.

Key walks over to Kate "If I may ask, what was Jason like when you knew him on Earth?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:22 pm

Kate shrugged slightly. "I..really couldn't tell you in depth. I was much younger when I first came on earth so my memory is pretty much a blur. Why the sudden interest in Jason?"

Probably around the fifth time of losing to Toma in that earth game called 'Chess' she was a bit frustrated but it didn't make her sloppy or give up. Instead she kept trying, again and again just using different tactics. In a way, it was just another kind of battle and if Sayains full or half were good at, it was adapting in battle. Unfortunately it wouldn't matter that much in this case, Toma was too experienced and skilled for her to do much.

They were playing in the mess hall; it was about the perfect place besides one of their rooms. Kail wasn't there, he was off to do his own thing maybe to find Jason.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:01 pm

Key looks around, then focuses back on Kate "I can't help but suspect he's up to something other than what he says." she says in a low tone "Given everything I've seen and heard so far, it seems like he wanted you off of Vegeta." she says in a slight whisper.

"I also find it out of character for at least one of your parents to Not have called since we left." she points out.

As for the man in question, he was working on the ship's engines. Trying to modify them to get more power, efficiency or whatever out of them. Michelle wandered down there as well. More to get in the way than anything else.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:14 pm

Kate frowned. "Just are you implying?"

The ship, of course was huge and even if Ki powers weren't blocked Kail wouldn't be able to sense where Jason was. Still there was more then one way to go around it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:37 pm

Key shakes her head "I'm not implying anything. I'm straight out saying it: Jason didn't want you on Vegeta because he knew something was going to happen." she states.

"And if I had to really put my finger on it, he knew something would happen to you. Something that neither your father or the queen could prevent, so he removed you from the equation." she points out.

Jason sighs and looks over to Michelle, who get a pleading look on her face "No, you can not fight her or Kate." he says in a gruff and annoyed tone.

Michelle looks frustrated "Oh come on! I said I wouldn't hurt them." she protests "Okay, okay..." she says, giving in when Jason threw her 'The Look'.

A light goes off in her head "How about Kail? He seems strong enough to handle himself in a fight." she points out, but Jason was now ignoring her.

Though, Jason Did find it odd that Kail was as strong as he was. Mainly because almost All Saiyans were around a hundred to about a thousand in terms of power.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:34 am

Maybe someone was trying to hurt her then? But if so, who? Or maybe it was something else?

"..I think I'll have to talk to Jason about it later then.."

It took some more doing, but Kail Finally found Jason with his daughter doing their own thing. "Sorry if I'm interrupting, but when ever you have a second I wanted to talk to you." He says to Jason.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:27 am

Key nods slowly "If that's what you wish to do. I, however, am going to get to the bottom of this." she says in an even tone. She had an idea on where to start. She would contact Vegeta and see if anything's happened first and if it had or she gets no response, she'll straight to the source.

Jason looks up to Kail, then goes back to work. Michelle frowns and jumps down from where she was sitting, then wanders out "I got a moment right now. What's on your mind?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:14 am

"Yeah.." Kate said somewhat distracted. "I'm going to take care of some things on that front. If something props up let me know." She would directly try to get into contact with her parents, after that Jason later.

She still hadn't connected the entire dots, though maybe Key was just overthinking things. Still wouldn't hurt to check.

After Michelle left, Kail focused on Jason. "I just wanted to apologize about what happened in the room with Lee. I didn't mean anything by it, but I'll be more mindful in the future."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Jason didn't stop what he was doing "We all make mistakes, even me. Though, I'm not the one you should be on the look out for. Michelle has gotten it in her mind that you are the one she wants to fight, for some reason." he informs Kail

"I'm holding her at bay for now, but she'll eventually challenge you to a fight. Almost like it's hardwired into her genetic makeup to do so." he says.

"When she does challenge you, she'll push for the fight, relying on your Saiyan pride to instigate it and she's an offensive monster during, with many different techniques and special attacks on her side. Not to mention her overall powerlevel." he warns.

"She won't be easy to beat, but it is possible. How that is, you'll have to find out for yourself. Though, let's just say she's got a lot in common with young Saiyan men, than young Mystic ladies." he points out.

Then he finally focuses on Kail "She'll try to go for a quick finish, but she's got enough fuel for the long haul. Don't take her lightly in battle, despite how she acts and looks." he warns, then goes back to work.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:51 pm

We'll, that was something. Kail left Jason to let him get back to work after the bit of warning slash advice. He guessed the have in common with Sayain men thing was liking to fight, but there might be something else. Though if it was the case, he found it strange she didn't try to fight Lee instead since he was many times stronger then him.

Either way, Kail knew he wasn't exactly the 'norm' for a young Sayain male since his drive to fight wasn't nearly as strong.

Once Kate was in the privacy of her room, she attempted to contact her parents starting with her mom.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:29 pm

The com beeps for a bit, then it blinks on. It was Cotto "Princess. Is everything alright?" he asks in his usual stern tone, giving no indication that anything was wrong.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:32 pm

Kate was a bit surprised Cotto answered, but at the same time not since he was usually around that area. She didn't mind, and Cotto was rather nice to look at; not that she'd say something like that out loud ever. "Yeah, for the most part. I just wanted to check on you and everyone else back there. We did run Zygerrian Slavers if you heard of them but it was taken care of." Odds are he did so he traveled off world a lot.

"-So I'm going to give you a bit of advice from my short life of existing. You mentioned wanting to visit Vegeta, right?" Toma asked as he idly moved one of his chess pieces, taking out one of Ayda's..again.

Ayda ignored it but she was paying attention.

"We'll, nothing wrong with that. Just remember culture plays a big part of things too. You grew up in Alus so that's what you're used to. Just like if you visited earth for your other half too. Be like if a Sayain grew up on earth and Alus would probably be pretty different from each other."

Ayda was silent. "I think I know what you're trying to say." She then grinned. "Some times you might not say it the most formally but you get it enough across." She teased.

"Hey it runs in the family, you included."

"Except for mom."

"Need at least one person for a counter balance."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:22 pm

Kate was right to assume this as Cotto nods "Of course I've heard of them. They are weak and obviously not very bright if they attacked your ship." he says "I assume Elder Lee put them in their place? And by place, I mean had blown them into space dust." he clarifies.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:25 pm

Kate shook her head. "It didn't happen that way. They basically were attacking another ship when we along the way. Before we left Alus, Jason and his daughter joined our trip, he was the one that took care of it." The whole 'Oh and I'm going on a trip to help Key by going headfist into a Cooler controlled planet' probably wouldn't fly too well. Her parents were mellow people but they like pretty much any other sane parent would worry themselves to death about it.

"Is dad or mom there?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Cotto shakes his head "No. Joseph is handling delicate matters of state while the Queen is off world checking out some odd reports." he says as-a-matter-of-fact.

"However, when Joseph is finished, and I'm permitted in chambers, I shall let him know that you called. Is there- - - ssage - - -nt me to ---*" the signal starts to cut in and out, then cuts off completely.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:24 pm

Kate panicked a bit but forced herself to keep calm. But there was no logical explanation that something was going on. It had a strong clear signal so something had interrupted it and it all tied to what Key was getting at.

She put the com away and headed out to look for Jason, she needed to talk to him real quick to confirm.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:15 am

The Event Horizon was plenty big and Jason could be anywhere. He wasn't at his usual spots on the ship, the bridge, engineering, the training area or his quarters. In fact, it was almost like he wasn't On the ship anymore.

Michelle notices Kate wandering around and wanders on over "Hey there! Whatcha up to? Just looking around?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:02 pm

Kate shook her head. "I was looking for Jason to ask him something, have you seen him?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:37 pm

Michelle nods "Yeah. He was in the engineering room talking to Kail." she says "What's up?" she asks.

No one ever wanted to see her dad unless they wanted something from him, he once told her. The only ones who didn't always ask something from him were Will and his friend Joseph.

Lee comes walking over "Jason has left the ship. He said there were some things that needed his attention, and that we should continue with what we were doing." he informs the two young women.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:58 am

Maybe she was just being paranoid after the talk with Key. "It's nothing thinking about it, I was just over thinking it."

When her grandfather came over, it was Just the person she wanted to see. "Ah. All right. Quick question, I was having problems with the com when I was contacting Vegeta. Are we that far out yet that it would have issues?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Lee thinks for a bit "I don't think so. However it could be a number of reasons. The communications array on either end could be malfunctioning. We could be hitting solar radiation or it could be at home. Remember, Vegeta does have two suns, so communication black outs aren't uncommon." he points out.

He also takes note of Kaye's general demeanor "Why do I have the feeling that this isn't just a random concern?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:12 pm

Kate shook her head. "It's just Key implied there might be something going on. Nothing one hundred concrete, and like I said I'm probably over thinking it." Had Key told her concerns to Lee already? She wasn't sure. Besides, whatever it was according to Key involved her and her dad and Cotto should be more then fine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next