The First Mission!

2 posters

Go down

The First Mission! Empty The First Mission!

Post by Namey Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:39 pm

The Timeline: Frieza had come to Earth to destroy it and everyone on it. But a group of highly skilled and powerful fighters called the Earth Special Forces had arrived to stop Frieza!

The Location: The Planet Earth, on some deserted island chain.

The Scene: Frieza was currently fighting against Will Galford while a few of the ESF were down. Will was using the Kai-O-Ken to battle Frieza and looked to have the upper hand at the moment. But the Kai-O-Ken wouldn't last forever!

In a bright flash, the three Time Patrollers appear. The sky was dark and smoky with destruction everywhere. Yin looks around and focuses on Frieza "Alright! Now we're talking." she smacks Reizo on the arm "Come on, let's hurry and get in on that action." she says as she starts to power up, her purple aura flaring up.

Mistie looks at Frieza, then to Will. She knew of him. Jason use to speak highly about Will, the one who taught him to fight. The chance to battle at Will's side would be the chance of a lifetime and one she didn't plan on missing, if she could help it. But first, she needed to see what was going to happen. Will might not even Need their help.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The First Mission! Empty Re: The First Mission!

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:33 pm

The power levels were absolutely insane, he'd power never get even half as powerful as the ones fighting right now. They could have killed him or Yin by breathing in their general direction, but he wasn't sure about Mistie and how strong she really was.

He decided to look for any downed fighters that might need to be moved, trying to fight Frieza of all people would be like putting his head into a blender with TnT at his current level.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:51 am

Yin moves close to Reizo "Okay, obviously we need a plan of attack." she says. She seemed almost as strong as he was at full power, which meant they might be in trouble if Will falls.

She looks to the sides of the battle "We both know that when Will's Kai-O-Ken fails, he'll be defeated. That's when we make our move. We'll attack from the sides. Frieza won't be expecting that." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Yin didn't seem phased at all, could she sense energy at all? Either she couldn't or she was even more confident then he thought. Reizo and Yin only had a power level in the low hundreds, while even Frieza's canon fodder had power levels in the thousands. "We can try that."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:00 am

As predicted, Will's Kai-O-Ken failed. He was now almost an even match for Frieza's strength, but one could see that he was slowly but surely, losing and it wouldn't be long until he lost.

Yin didn't want to wait around for that to happen. She looks over to Reizo "Alright, are we ready to do make our move?" she asks. It seems like she forgot all about Mistie. The young Saiyan was hanging back, biding her time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:56 pm

"Ready when you are, just give the signal."
Reizo tensed as he prepared himself for the upcoming battle.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:54 pm

As Will and Frieza continued to fight, the ground started to shake as a power level behind both of them sky rocketed! It was Mistie and it was now her turn to power up. Her light blue aura flares up and flashes gold as she suddenly changes into a Super Saiyan and like that, she was gone!

Suddenly, with a mighty blow, she sent Frieza flying away from a tiring Will, then chases after him as the two disappear into the distance.

Yin blinks in surprise "Wha...What the heck just happened?" she asks in stunned surprise "What was that just now? Was that Mistie? I didn't even see where she had disappeared off to." she says, still confused about what happened.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:44 pm

"She's a Super Sayain?" Reizo mumbled to himself as he got over the intial surprise of things. Here was someone who was probably thirteen or twelve that was hundreds of times more powerful then them both. It was rather humbling.

"Mistie turned to a Super Sayain. When that happens, your power level jumps a insane amount so I've heard." He wasn't sure if his race even had super forms. He hadn't grown up on Alus so he wouldn't know for sure. His grandfather wasn't human but he wasn't Alusarian either.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Yin frowns as she walks over to help a tired Will "Well That's no fair. How are we suppose to keep up with someone like that?" she asks, a bit frustrated.

Will looks over to Yin and Reizo "Since you aren't attacking me or my friends, I'll assume you're the good guys." he says "So, who are all of you?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:45 pm

Reizo didn't think Yin had anything to worry about, if Wendy was as strong as she was and human, then Yin likely could get that strong as well. He on the other hand might be SOL because he really didn't know how strong Alusarian's could get.

"Huh? Um..Reizo we just sensed some high power levels and had to help." He didn't mention Time Patrol or anything related of course.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Will shakes his head "If you wish to keep your secrets, that's fine." he says, clearly not buying Reizo's story.

He gets up, stretches a bit, takes a breath, the his power level spikes dramatically as he suddenly powers back up, ready for round two, then shoots on after Frieza and Mistie.

Yin crosses her arms, looking a bit frustrated "They're off doing all the fighting and we're here playing nurse. I guess I should have trained harder like my brothers." she grumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:30 pm

At least they were alive. "It's just a learning lesson for next time. I mean I knew they would be above our level but not by this much. Anyway, since we're stuck here for now, how many brothers do you have?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:06 am

Yin looks over to him, then back to the direction where the fight was talking place "I have four brothers. They a trained in the art of being Z-Warriors and when I said I wanted to, they all laughed...Now I can see why." she grumbles.

It wasn't long before Will and Mistie come flying back. She was in her normal form now. Will looks over to her "I honestly can't thank you enough for your help. If it wasn't for you, my world would be space dust now." he says.

Mistie blushes "It was nothing, really. I just did what needed to be done." she says. Then looks back to her fellow Time Patrollers "We must get going. Try to stay out of trouble!" she says as her light blue aura flares up and she takes off, followed by Yin.

Mistie looks back to them "This is how a Parallel Mission is. Afterwards, we head back to the Time Machine Station. It usually happens automatically, so there's nothing to worry about. We just keep flying until then." she says with a smile.

And she was right, soon the group enters a tunnel of light and were suddenly whisked back to Toki Toki City and the Time Machine Station!

((My characters are out))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:28 am

Reizo is out too I guess
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum