What The Future Holds

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What The Future Holds Empty What The Future Holds

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:12 am

Aron and the others finally arrived at their next destination before checking in a rather nice hotel, thanks to Angel and her funding it wasn't like they were hurting for places to stay. They had plenty of room to move about and do their thing this time around. Aron had went to the balcony just to enjoy the view and just clear his head a bit to think during the evening time.

One of the things was, of course, about his future, Angel and everything in between.

If he was honest, he did like them more then a friend. He wasn't sure when it happened, just that it did. In a way their personalities were opposites. Angel liked to travel around, Aron liked to be more in one place. Angel was far more excitble and rash, he was more reserved and calm. Sure, Angel did get on his nerves at times mainly when got a bit too much, but if you cared about someone it meant accepting their faults.

At times, Angel would act more mature but it was rare but he saw glimpses of the other person laying beneath the surface. In a sense, that aspect of herself she was almost a stranger. If that part of her personality became dominant, what would it be like?

More importantly, was Angel mature enough for anything serious? Was he?

When he thought about that super realistic intimate dream e had about Angel a while back, it was in a way good thing it wasn't real. Bringing kids into the world was a huge responsbility, and if that occured it would have been done before either of them were really ready for it. He didn't think Angel felt that kind of way eiither way so it was a moot point.

There was a lot to think about. Given what he was, he had nothing but time for the moment.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

What The Future Holds Empty Re: What The Future Holds

Post by Namey Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:34 am

Angel was dressed in something simple this time. A skirt with a short sleeved shirt, knee socks and sneakers. She finished talking to Persephone and looks out the window, towards where Aron was. She insisted on the top floor, wanting to see all that was out there.

She suddenly breaks into a run towards the balcony "Lets go, Aron!" she calls to him as she Jumps off the balcony! Her body shimmers and she turns into a large, white bat and starts flying off to who knows where.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:47 am

Ah, that's what he was getting at. Angel just doing her own thing but he was curious so he ended up following her. Also, he wanted to keep Angel out of trouble like normal.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:25 pm

As usual, Angel wasn't going anywhere specific. She was just flying to fly. After a bit, she starts to head on down. They were the docks. An interesting place, considering Angel's unique condition with water. Still, that didn't stop her.

As she lands, her bat form shimmers and she becomes normal again. She looked a bit tired "Wooo...I think I over did my bat form." she says with a goofy smile. Then she starts off exploring.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Aron sighed a bit. "Angel, just be careful not to over do it, and remember we're by the docks." This woman was going to make him grow gray hairs before he even hit his late one thousands which in his race terms were the twilight years.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:07 am

Angel blinks over to him "Of course we're at the docks, silly. The ships, warehouses and water gave that one away." she says as she bounds over to one of the docks "I want to go fishing. I've never been fishing before." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:13 am

Angel took things too literally at times, but he was used to it. "I have. If we can get some fishing poles I can teach you a bit."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:42 am

Angel laughs "If? There's no 'If'. We'll get some fishing poles...we just need to find those old men who spend all day fishing by the docks and ask if we could use their fishing poles." she says. They passed a bait and tackle shop a few piers back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:01 pm

"Hang on, just saw a shop where we can get them.." Aron went into the direction he saw the bait shop so they could get something to buy for fishing.

"I'll warn you on something though. Fishing isn't instant gratification, you you will be waiting for a while before you as much get a bite. It's a activity that makes you learn a lot of patience."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:09 pm

Angel follows "Not to worry. If I can't catch any fish by using a pole, I'll just start fishing daddies way!" she says with a big, fangy smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Aron knew what to look for, far as fishing supplies went so it only took them a second to get in and out. "So, what, exactly does that mean?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:11 pm

Angel shrugs "He curses, snaps the pole in half, lets out a mighty bellow before throwing the pole in the water and starts to fire at the fish." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:19 pm

"......................"

"Angel, you'll kill the fish that way but you won't really catch any." This was going to probably go as he expected, and that was to say not too well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Angel blinks at him as if he said something in a foreign language to her "But I thought the point of fishing Was to kill the fish. You know, since you eat them. Are you saying that's not the point of fishing?" she asks, a curious and perplexed look on her face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Aron shook his head. "It is. But the point of doing it the normal way is to teach someone's patience. Things don't always come to us instantly when we want, but when it does the feeling you do get makes it worth it. I guess if nothing takes for too long, you can do it your way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:49 pm

Angel tilts her head slightly in confusion "But I already know the virtue of patience." she says "Daddy said I can't be a great warrior unless I know when is the time to strike and when is the time to lie in wait." she explains "And I know when to wait, should the situation call for it."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:25 pm

Aron nodded a bit. "Fair enough. Only thing left is to find us a boat we could use."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:42 pm

Angel shakes her head "Na! We'll just fish from the pier. Like all those old men do!" she says as she bounces over to an empty pier and waits.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Aron went to find themselves a spot, after that he got both their fishing poles and proceeded to give the basics of how to fish to Angel, as well as demonstrating until she got a hang of it. Contray to what many may have thought, Angel wasn't stupid, she was just naive. Learning how to cast spells and the like was far more complicated then this.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:12 pm

After calmly fishing for a bit, Angel suddenly jumps up and lets out a mighty roar, snaps her fishing pole in half, tosses it off to the side and makes a waving motion with her hand "HELLFIRE!" she yells as a spread of fireballs go flying into the water!

A second later, some fish come floating up. Angel starts jumping for joy "Oh yay! I got some!" she says all excited. Then she looks around for a fishing net or something to catch them in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Luckily, Aron had thought ahead to get them whatever they needed far as fishing was concerned so he handed Angel her net.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:55 am

After they got the fish out, Angel looks a bit more closely at them "They look like they're burnt! We can't eat these." she says, sounding disappointed "And I already broke my fishing rod. I guess I can see why daddy doesn't use fire." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:46 pm

Aron nodded. "It's a lesson learned for next time is all. Do you still want to continue?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Angel shakes her head "No. I already snapped my fishing pole in half, remember." she points out "I guess we'll just throw them away." she says as she takes the new and fish and heads to a dumpster.

Persephone comes walking up to the others, having finally caught up. Her hair was slightly damp for some reason "I suppose that's for the best, since the fish this close to the city are probably not very healthy." she says, as if she's been there the whole time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:50 pm

"Probably. Were you..just swimming?" Aron asked the demon maid who seemed to finally caught up with them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum