Politics Of Politics

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Politics Of Politics - Page 3 Empty Re: Politics Of Politics

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 pm

"Me neither." Joseph was just more or less content at the moment. "I do have one or two things to take care of. So maybe after dinner with Retina and Taiga, we can spend some time together."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:18 pm

Teala giggles "Isn't that what we're doing now? Spending time together?" she asks "I'm only teasing. Of course, if that's what you wish." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:45 pm

(I'll do a light time skip to keep things moving, but if there's an issue I'll edit it out)

Joseph was partly amused. "All right I'll catch you in a bit."

Taiga was still up even as Retina groggily woke up from her nap, due to pregancy she was sleeping a bit more then normal but it was to be expected. Since it was approaching evening time, she knew dinner would be coming so the Eldarian Queen was getting herself up to make sure she was presentable.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Teala was just about to head to Retina's room and see if she was awake. She was going to inform her that dinner was served! Though, it was the usual Saiyan meal...of Meat! Lots and lots of Meat! There were, of course, other foods as well. It's just that Saiyans loved their meat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Retina made sure everything checked out before she left the room with her bodyguard, ready to tackle dinner. She was actually quite hungry but again that was to be expected. There was mostly meat but other kinds of food as well. Teala and Joseph already seemed to be present. "Thank you for this fine dinner. It looks delicious." Meat she Eldarian's were fine with. If it was edible and tasted good, then it was worth trying at least once.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:03 pm

Teala nods "Our cook made it especially in your honor. He added more to the main course instead of just meat and potato's." she laughs lightly "Please, the both of you help yourselves." she offers as she sits down to eat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:13 am

"Give the cook my regards then." Retina could hardly wait to tear into the food, but she had been taught and raised to eat politely so she didn't do that. Taiga didn't seem As hungry as her charge but she was still plenty hungry.

"How long will be staying with us?" Joseph asked, he was still amused how much his wife could eat.

"Not too long I'm afraid. Probably tomorrow, I have a lot of things I need to hurry and get done and little time to do them."
Retina wasn't too happy about some of the things, but it was part of the job.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:18 am

Teala nods "I understand what you mean. I have a full docket as well. But it's always nice to stop and enjoy life once in awhile." she says with a smile "And now that our daughter is forging her own path, both me and my husband can leave at the same time to handle matters more quickly." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Taiga had something on her mind. "If you two go out at the same time for anything, then who is going to look after things while the two of you are away?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:59 pm

Teala nods "Well, it was a hard decision. Normally my grandfather Lee would watch over things while both me and Joseph would be off planet, but with him and Kate off world as well, the responsibility of our people will fall to the next down from Lee in terms of strength and that would be my bodyguard and friend Cotto." she explains "You met him when you arrived."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:55 pm

"Either way, I don't think me and Teala will be going off world so soon but you never know."
Joseph wasn't too worried about having them both off, it wasn't like Cooler and his buddies would be coming back anytime soon. Them aside, the Sayains would be able to handle most things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Teala nods "I'm not planning on it, but like Joseph said, you never know. Something might pop up before the night's end or it may not pop up until Kate gets back." she chuckles "Either way, I look forward to the time I get to spend home."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Retina smiled. "It's the small things in life we truly remember. So just enjoy your time here, though I don't have to tell you that. However, since you two are apparently more free now I hope you two consider coming to Eldar one day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:05 pm

Teala nods "I would be delighted to pay your home a visit. I've actually heard much about it." she says "It's spoken of quite highly by the many people I deal with."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:51 pm

Retina and Taiga were happy to hear that. "That's good to know. But I'm feeling quite tired after that meal. It might have to do with a little one growing too." She chuckled as she stood up with Taiga. "It was a pleasure having dinner with you both. If either of you need anything you'll know where me and Taiga will be for the night."

Joseph nodded. "Likewise. Don't have to tell you, but take it easy."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:23 am

Teala stands and nods to Retina "Have a pleasant night's sleep." she says to the both of them.

Once they had left the dinning hall, Teala motions for the others to clear the table as she walks over to Joseph "I think it's about time for us to head off to bed as well." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:31 am

Joseph wasn't really tired, still he agreed with Teala it was around that time to wind down a bit. He left the dinning hall along with his wife to head to their own room. It was around the times when it was just himself and his family when he felt the most at peace with things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:19 pm

When they get to their room, Teala heads to the shower. She takes a relatively quick shower and comes out in a cute, pink spaghetti strapped nightie with frills around the cup of the breasts and the hem of the bottom and she sits on the edge of the bed "Whoo." she breaths a sigh of relief "To day was a bit nerve wracking." she laughs lightly "It's not everyday you have the ruler from another planet visit your home."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:42 am

Joseph also gotten himself dressed down, just some long baggy pants and a muscle shirt since that was among the most comfortable.

"No its not." Joseph went to sit down by Teala, admiring the curves underneath the clothes. "Retina is pretty easy going and she likes us, but the next time we have important vistors like that, not all of them will be as easy to get along with. I'm just glad we have people like that on our side."

After a moment he gently, almost teasingly began kissing her neck. "You know..its been a minute since the last time we got intimate.." He said softly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:23 pm

Teala smiles "I know. It's been so hectic lately and with everything else going on all at once, we not only hadn't had any time to ourselves, but we've barely seen each other at all these past few months." she says as she heaves a sigh of relief as she flops back on the bed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:50 pm

Joseph gently began kissing Teala on the neck, trailing down a bit but lingering to the side where usually it was the most ticklish. No real reason, he just liked hearing her giggle.

"I missed you.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:12 pm

Teala giggles as he kisses her, then she gets him in a hug, pressing his face between her breasts "I missed you too." she says as she hugs his head and snuggles him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:49 pm

Somehow the giggling got him a bit more, Joseph wasn't sure why Teala had such a overwhelmingly strong effect on him. Was it just his feelings? A bit of animal instincs? Probably a combination of things. Alusarian had dormant animal instincs from a bygone age that still but they were definitely still there. It probably why he was a bit possessive of her, at least on a subconcious level.

When she hugged his head to her chest, he of course didn't object to this. With some slight work on his part, but using his teeth to playfully, but skilfully tug down her top enough to expose her large, round breast. Joseph began to suck on her breast shortly after.

Even though Alusarian instincs were screaming 'go, go, go!' he wanted to take things slightly slow at the start.

It wouldn't last. Between the strong emotional and physical connection, there was also the fact they had been months apart.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Teala just laid there and sighed contently, holding Joseph as he went to work on her. She didn't mind what he did, so long as she got to spend time with him and she was sure he felt the same way.

As the night continued on, Joseph and Teala continued to get Very intimate with each other and before long, morning had arrived. Teala, the Saiyan Queen who had been in numerous battles with some being Very tough, was completely exhausted.

Joseph had certainly shown her just how much he loved and missed her last night and although she didn't want to get up, she knew she had to. Retina was going to be leaving today and Teala wanted to see her off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:45 am

Joseph was of course rather tired himself after last night, they didn't get to do things like that often so when they did get the chance he wanted to make the most out of it. They might have to spend more time apart soon unfourtnately for all he knew so it would be a while again. But Teala had mentioned with Kate gone both of them could leave to places now together anyway.

He forced himself to wake up and move about, he'd rather just hang around Teala for the day but there were things to do.

Retina and Taiga were already on their way to leave when they noticed the two, rather tired rulers. "Morning you two. A busy night I gather?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum