Once More Unto The Breach

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Once More Unto The Breach Empty Once More Unto The Breach

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 12:45 pm

It was a relatively clear day in Fury City. The smog was especially thin this day and life had returned to what passed as normal after the CDC determined there was no biological threat and issued the all clear.

Through out all the traffic on the streets, there was one Luxury Performance RV and in it, were three non Humans. One an Angel, one a Demon and one a Dhampir.

Angel was still sleeping as they puttered on and Persephone had finished cleaning the RV for the umpteenth time and was now sitting in the passenger seat, watching the hustle and bustle of the 9 to 5 cram.

She frowns "I simply can not see how Humans can choose to live like this." she says with a slight tone of disgust "It truly is like my Lord has always said, about Humans cramming themselves into cities like cattle." she says with a sigh and shakes her head.

She looks over to Aron "If I may be so bold as to ask what your take on this tragedy of life's great mockery would be?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Once More Unto The Breach Empty Re: Once More Unto The Breach

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 1:57 pm

Aron to that didn't really know how to put it. "Stones and glass houses on my end. All I know about my race is the name; Ralphlim. So when it comes to stuff like this, I can't say too much as my own people might be in a much worse way."

"The reason a perfect ideal place can't exist is because one's utopia' is another one's nightmare. To you, and some others they might be able to stand it, others would be indifferent. Me? I don't know, but its all I know so I have nothing to really compare it too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Persephone nods slowly, then looks sideways at Aron, or more to the point, Aron's wings "I've been meaning to ask, does it hurt to have your wings like that as you drive?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Aron kept his eyes on the road as he continued.

"At first, but like most things you get used to them. I can probably safe to say my kind doesn't have much need for cars where ever they come from. Inventions only come when they're needed after all, plus they'd be a pain fitting the wings in."

Finally it seemed they found a decent hotel after looking for a bit further.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Persephone thinks a bit "How about some custom seats that are made so you can have your wings behind the seat?" she suggests, thoughtfully "The headrest and seat can be made normal, but the back rest can be thin enough to allow your wings, unhindered, behind the seat." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 3:13 pm

"It's not a bad thing, list of things to do." Aron parked the car after finding a spot. "Go ahead and wake up Angel, I'll get us all checked in for the night."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 3:42 pm

Persephone nods as she gets up and heads to the back of the RV. It took some doing, but she managed to get Angel awake. She comes droning in, looking all kinds of still sleepy "Where are we?" she mumbles as she rubs her eyes.

Persephone was helping her stay steady "My lady, we're in the city of Fury. We must be extra careful as there are many bad people who would take advantage of you because of the people connected to you." the demonic maid explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 3:57 pm

Aron simply waited for the other two to come, but once they did they showed them to the room they would be staying. It was modest in size and seemed to have the basics along with some extra's so they weren't in a cramped space.

He honestly didn't know where they would go from here but it would be boring if you knew everything right?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 4:10 pm

By the time they got to their room, Angel was mostly awake "I'm feeling a bit famished. When shall we go for evening's meal?" she asks.

Persephone sets the half vampire on the bed "After you wake up fully, then we may discuss the method of which we shall dine. As well as sleeping arrangements." she says.

Angel looks around "But there are two beds here, right?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 4:18 pm

Aron nodded a bit. "Yeah, there's two. I did buy a air mattress which is in the car so there's no worries about it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 10:21 pm

Angel shakes her head "Nonsense! We simply can not have you sleeping on an air mattress. That would be impolite." she says "You may take the other bed and Persephone will share my bed. That way no one's on the floor." she says with a smile, pleased that she solved this problem.

What she didn't realize, was that Aron had already Solved the problem when he got the air mattress.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 24, 2015 10:32 pm

Aron wasn't too sure about that but if Angel and Peresphone were all right with it he couldn't protest too much. "That solves one thing. So you mentioned you're hungry, in the mood for anything in particular?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 24, 2015 10:41 pm

Angel nods "Yes. I feel in the mood for some tacos or maybe a burrito." she says.

Persephone looks over to Aron "I believe Lady Angel would like Spanish food for tonight." she says simply.

Angel turns to Persephone "So, are we going out to eat or are we going to have it delivered?" she asks.

The demon maid pauses, thinking for a bit "I've never heard of a Mexican food restaurant delivering." she says "So we'll probably be going out."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 25, 2015 3:40 pm

"Fine with me. We'll find the nearest place." Aron didn't have a map of Fury City so he asked the person at the desk if they knew a nearby taco place before heading out with the two.

"Apparently its just a block from here, do you guys want to take the car or just walk?" Aron didn't mind either way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 25, 2015 6:40 pm

Angel thinks for a bit "I believe I would like to walk." she says "Walking is good for us." she points out with a smile.

Persephone points to the bed "Lady Angel, I would ask that you leave your weapons here. We don't need any misunderstandings along the way." she says.

Angel thinks for a bit, then nods slowly "Very well. To avoid and altercations, I will lay down my arms." she mumbles as she takes off her sword and her other weapons and lays them on the bed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Aron was fine with leaving weapons behind, besides none of them were helpless without weapons anyway. He closed and locked the door behind them before they headed out into the night. "Is this your first time being in Fury City Peresphone?" It was Angel's obviously from what he gathered but the maid he wasn't sure.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 26, 2015 2:17 am

The demonic mail nods "Yes. This is actually the first time I even heard of this city." she says as she starts looking around, taking all she sees and what she sees, she doesn't care much for.

"There appears to be an awful lot of gangs in this city. More so then I would have expected ." she mumbles.

Angel looks around "Oh yeah! Daddy said something about this place being home to many roving bands of miscreants and degenerates." she says as she eats "And that, if possible, I an to avoid coming here." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 26, 2015 2:23 pm

"It's not a place I'd normally visit, but we're just passing through so we'll deal." Aron wasn't too fond of the city from what he had seen so far but still.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Angel shrugs as carefree as always "Why dwell on what's done? We're here now and might as well enjoy ourselves." she says as she finishes her food, then jumps up "I would like to go exploring!" she declares.

Persephone looks at Angel closely "Lady Angel, I strongly advise against that. This place is quite dangerous, I'm certain." she cautions "I recommend that we finish our meal and head back to the hotel and in the morning, we but this place to our backs." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Aron was along the same page as the demon woman. "Have to agree. But if you're adamant about it, then we'll have to be careful." Angel Could be stubborn when she wanted to be, so they had to prepare for that as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2015 8:07 pm

angel sighs and looks downcast "I suppose it's best to heed your wisdom." she mumbles "Very well. We shall return to the hotel...but let's get something to take back for later." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 27, 2015 8:21 pm

Aron was relieved about that. "That's fine. I don't think there's much here though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2015 8:30 pm

Angel blinks in surprise "Not much here? We just had some good food. I'm sure they can make us some more no problem." she says, waving her hand with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 27, 2015 9:30 pm

That wasn't what Aron meant but he left it alone. This Fury City was home of the Mad brothers if he recalled but apparently one of them had vanished off to who knows where. The other he really wasn't sure on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 27, 2015 9:41 pm

Still, there was talk about a fighter named KT, who was keeping the streets safe for those in his neighborhood and he also seemed to have his own gym and youth center. He was quite a popular figure in Fury. The scuttlebutt was that he also trained with the famous Rad brothers as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum