On To Adventure!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

On To Adventure! - Page 2 Empty Re: On To Adventure!

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 09, 2015 7:55 am

Adell frowned at that, it had to be this world's equailvent of spiders which he wasn't fond of. Plus it had interrupted some time that could have been used. "This place probably hasn't been used in forever. We should still be able to find a decent spot at the beach." There was plenty of space around from what he saw, and some areas a bit more secluded.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 09, 2015 4:02 pm

Rosaria spoons up close to Adell "On the other hand, the possibility of danger it makes this much more thrilling, doesn't it?" she purrs in Adell's ear "And that thrill is getting me much more excited." she says.

Amanda looks over to the bonfire and holds her arm out, sticking it completely in the fire. This gets mixed reactions from the teens. From excitement to horror. However, since Amanda wasn't reacting, the mixed emotions turned into amazement and curiosity as Amanda pulls her arm out of the fire and was holding some of it in her hand, like it was a snowball from Hell.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 09, 2015 8:01 pm

"Here in the cabin still? Someone's kinky.." Adell was a bit surprised, but she had a point it could be a bit more thrilling, strange spiders aside. At the moment he really wanted her and the Hylian teen being so close as she was made it harder to concentrate. He gave up fighting it and began kissing her, trailing down to her large breasts.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 12:13 am

Rosaria just stood there, letting Adell go after her breasts as her breathing started to get heavy as she put her hands on Adell's head and started moving him downwards.

Amanda tosses the fireball at some empty beer cans, which gives off a small pop as it hits. This gets a cheer from most of the teens. Nic walks over "Amanda, that's incredible! What else can you do?" he asks.

Amanda shrugs "A lot more, but this pin keeps be from doing anything really impressive." she says.

Nic chuckles "Well, as it turns out, Baylen hrer knows a way to fool the pins into thinking you still have it on." he says as he gets a nod from the young man in question.

Amanda shakes her head "Actually, I would rather keep it on. You see, it not only keeps me from getting out of control, but it allows me to understand you, since I can't speak or understand your native language." she explains.

Nic nods "That's cool. So, with the pin still on, what else can you do?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 12:32 am

It was pretty obvious what she wanted and Adell had no problem giving that to her; it probably be best to get her 'ready' first before moving onto the main event. He picked the Hylian girl up to set her on the bed's edge(making sure there was nothing in the way). Kissing her again he trailed all the way down as he began eating her out. If he had kept the other way her legs may given out with the standing up and all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 12:54 am

As Adell went to work on Rosaria's delicate spot, there was a soft, but steady scratching sound coming from under the bed. Rosaria didn't notice it because she was too preoccupied enjoying the 'attention' Adell was giving her.

Amanda shrugs "Well, I can summon minions to do my bidding. However, I don't believe I should. Throwing fireballs is one thing, but summoning creatures is another." she states.

Nic nods and some of the others look disappointed "I understand. History tells us that the last person who could summon monsters in Hyrule, almost destroyed it." he says.

Romani walks over, she was a kind of timid young woman "So, Amanda, what does it feel like to hold fire? Obviously it doesn't hurt, so does it have a feel at all?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 1:06 am

Adell was annoyed when he heard the noise, he had a guess of what it was. He didn't want to be cock blocked by another outside distraction reluctantly he stopped for a moment. They were sort of killing the mood, plus he'd hate to get into it only for one of those things to surprise them and utterly drain the mood. "Damn. I can hear the bastards just under the bed."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 1:21 am

Rosaria lets out an exasperated groan "Then let's kill the thing and get back to business." she says as she reaches for a board.

Under the bed was eight-teen red pairs of eyes and three spider-like Skulltulas come skittering out!

They were the size of a Human or Hylian skull and they were plenty fast and surprisingly agile as they crawled over the walls and the ceiling, chittering to each other.

Rosaria takes a few swings at them and misses "You have powers right? Can they kill these little annoyances?" she asks.

Amanda thinks for a bit. It would be hard to explain what fire felt like to someone who could get burned by it "It feels kind of like, water. In the sense that it could spill out of your hand if you don't know how to or hold it right." she explains as she takes another fireball from the bonfire.

Kaylin waves a hand "Hang on. You're wearing one of those pins. Aren't they suppose to stop you from using any powers?" she asks.

Amanda nods "That's correct. However, my power pool isn't simply limited to just one type of power set. This pin stops my pyromancy and my super physical status. It doesn't stop me from being able to summon creatures or my fire resistance." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 11, 2015 12:31 pm

"I could probably but not with this pin on. The problem is the moment I take it off the guards will come and I can't understand people if they're using their native langauge."
Adell looked around the room for anything he could maybe use.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 11, 2015 5:17 pm

Rosaria sighs and drops the board "I guess, those little bastards win this round." she says in a frustrated tone "Come on, let's head outside." she grumbles.

Out of the corner, something moves as Rosaria heads outside. She gathers up her swimsuit and puts it back on "I have to say, all was going well until that last bit." she says "Maybe later..."

She looks at the top of the shack and sees a sight that most Hylians were use to, but didn't really like seeing. It was about as big as a medium sized dog and was crawling towards them. It was the mother Skulltula!

Amanda sees what was going on and grabs two handfuls of fire "If you'll excuse me." she says as she starts towards Adell, but hangs back to see if she was needed.

Babette, on the other hand, didn't feel the need to wait as she holds her hand out and a fireball shoots from it directly at the Skulltula! Only to harmlessly impact against the skull on it's back "Oh well. I gave it the ol' college try." she says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 4:20 pm

"Yeah. Those things could kill the mood of a baby birth."
Adell went to grab his shorts and put them back on. He was a bit frusterated by the interruption but in hindsight it was sort to be expected in that sort of place.

Then things got worse when a giant spider bigger then others came.

Wonderful.

It was hit by a fireball from Babette, which did pretty much nothing which made him notice Amanda. She could use her fire to some degree? Then maybe he could too, so he tried to 'feel' it out and get it come forth, he doubted it would work as well but there was no harm in trying.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 6:15 pm

In truth, Babette could easily defeat the bigger Skulltula. She was stronger, faster and tougher then both Amanda and Adell at the moment. She just lacked motivation. So it was up to Amanda and Adell!

Well, mainly Amanda. She drops the fireballs, seeing Babette's do nothing to the spider. Instead, she raises a hand as her gems glow and a plume of fire shoots up from the ground as four imp-like creatures appear. Amanda points at the Skulltula and the imps bum rush it!

They take care of the big and little Skulltula's with no problem and Amanda waves a hand, sending them back to their dimension. The other teens were pretty impressed by what they had just seen, well, more or less.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 6:36 pm

So it seemed no, it didn't work after all. It was a lesson learned from next time that he really Couldn't use any of his powers, not even his fire. "Thanks Amanda." He made a note to himself to use some of the other things stashed away if he needed them, such as that sword Ness gave them. Never knew if you needed them, such as just what happened now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 6:44 pm

Amanda nods "Not a problem." she says as she turns back to the other teens and walks over. They gather around her and start rapid fire questions about her summons.

Rosaria looks over to Adell "Well, that was kind of a mood killer." she says as she looks to the others [color=black]"Still, Amanda "Any chance of getting your sister in a three-some with you and me?" she asks Adell.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 7:05 pm

That caught Adell a bit off guard. "Maybe, but kinda doubt it. There's mutual attraction there but that's as far it goes I think. I wouldn't know how to bring something like that up without it being awkward."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 7:18 pm

Rosaria nods thoughtfully "Still, I Really wouldn't mind seeing that nice little body of hers out of that swimsuit." she eyes Adell "And I take it, you wouldn't mind it either." she says with a wink "Something to consider."

Nic walks over to Amanda "Well, it seems that your whole family's got a thing for fire, huh? Your sister, you and I assume your brother does as well, but the pins keep him from using it." he says.

Romani looks from Babette to Adell, then back to Amanda "Um, you and your brother have pins, but your sister doesn't. Why is that?" she asks.

Out of all the teens, Romani was the one that looked like she really didn't belong there. This peaked Amanda's curiosity about the girl "Babette can teleport. That's how she got to Hyrule. So she passed by the customs port and she can already speak your language, so she didn't need one." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 7:27 pm

"We'll see." Still he doubted anything like that would occur. He turned to Babette, only slightly surprised she knew the language already but stopped himself from saying more. If he said too much, he'd blow the cover they put on themselves. Lying wasn't really his strongest point on the best of days.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 7:36 pm

It's not that Babette had learned the language in her time with Adell and Amanda, so much as she had been here before on many occasions and learned the language from all those times.

Amanda was amazed how everyone thought Babette was her sister. They looked nothing alike. At least not to her. Still, she decided not to worry about it and have fun with the others. Nic seemed intent on betting her to have a few drinks with the rest of them.

Rosaria was still eyeing Amanda "So, if I were to ask, would you tell me what your sister's sexual preferences are?" she asks "I'm not picky and am willing to give it a try if she is." she says, possibly undressing Amanda in her mind.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 12, 2015 7:46 pm

"I honestly don't know."
Adell admitted. "She likes guys, obviously, but other then that I don't know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Rosaria smiles "I know a fun way to find out." she says as she walks over to the rest and joins in having drinks. It seems like she planned on getting Amanda drunk and see how she would react.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 8:22 am

Adell went to sit down and make himself comfortable, he didn't drink so he stayed out of that part of the partying going on. Part of him Did wonder how old everyone else was. From the looks of them, they couldn't be no younger then Amanda and no older then eighteen if using the typical standard of schooling period as a measuring stick.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 1:36 pm

That didn't seem to stop them from having fun and drinking like fishes. Amanda has had a few beers to drink, but much to Rosaria's dismay, Amanda was nowhere near to getting drunk.

Babette chuckles as she sits next to Adell "That dark haired girl's waiting for Amanda to get drunk so she can make a move at her. she's going to have a long wait." she says with a slightly amused smile "Amanda's metabolism doesn't process alcohol like a Human's or Hylian's."

Babette tilts her head slightly "It's time to go." she says as she sees something that doesn't agree with her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 13, 2015 2:12 pm

Adell was thinking of maybe just going home but he wasn't sure if Amanda wanted to or not since she seemed to be having fun over there.

When Babette said its time to go this made him frown a bit making him wonder what she saw that actually got her up and moving. "I agree." He dusted himself and got up as he went to where Amanda was. "Sorry everyone but some personal stuff needs to be done so have to call it a bit early. You ready to go Amanda?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Amanda frowns "No. However, I can see this is important, so I will go with you." she says as she gets up "Thank you for your hospitality and I wish you all a pleasant evening." she says as she moves towards Adell and Babette.

Babette looks over to Adell "Back to the apartment, then." she says as she places a hand on Amanda and Adell and the three disappear in a swirl of fire!

((All three are out, will continue in Hyrule city.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2