Just Friends?

2 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Just Friends? - Page 5 Empty Re: Just Friends?

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:10 pm

Hiroshi turned to Mad, he was kinda odd with how he spoke among other things but he couldn't really talk. "Until I get some leads, there's nothing I Can do about what I'm currently thinking about. My friends family is kidnapped and I don't have a clue where they could be." It wouldn't help Suki completely but he felt it would help, though that bastard Takumi's attack probably messed with her head a bit. It kind had to, knowing how sensitive emotionally his friend could be and that was no just bruise on the knee this time.

"But I guess sitting dwelling on things I have no power over won't do me any good, I'm going to do something.." Hiroshi mumbled as he got up to leave.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Abraxus comes back, Christine in tow. He sees Shadow and nods "Welcome back. Your timing couldn't have been better." he says to the hedgehog. He then walks over to the PA "All Hunters, meeting in five." he says. He would tell them what about when the meeting started.

Mad looks down at where Abraxus was, even though Mad was in the second floor. It was almost like the dark fighter had x-ray vision or something. He looks to Hiroshi "Suki...will need you..." he growls "Be there...for her..." he fades back into the shadows.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:03 pm

That was one of the things Hiroshi planned to go check up on far as things went. He was really worried about his friend and almost unerving calm about things. To be fair, it was better then panicking but still.

Camlo heard the annoucement and decided it was time to get Torin and Harlan. They Should be done by now, besides the meeting she had a feeling was important.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:17 pm

As Camlo entered the holodeck, Harlan was sitting against a wall of the dojo, slumped over asleep, still holding his Keyblade. The Master and Torin were sparing and right away, one could see a vast improvement in Torin's technique.

The Master stops the sparing match and looks to Camlo, tossing his beard over his shoulder "You have come because they are needed, correct?" he asks, already knowing this was the case.

He turns to Torin "My student, you have progressed faster then even I would have thought." he says, looking to the sleeping Harlan "The both of you. Now go! You must finish your training on your own now. I have taught you everything you would need. Use your skills to make the world a safer place!" he orders.

Harlan wakes up with a snort from the raised voices "Wh..what the Hell?" he asks as he hauls himself up, Keyblade ready for action! Then he focuses on Camlo "Time's up?" he asks.

The Master walks over to Harlan "Yes, my student. It is time for you and your brother to show the forces of evil the power you both wield." he says as he guides Harlan to stand next to Torin and places a hand on each of their shoulders.

"You have made this old man very proud and I know you both will accomplish great deeds. Remember, there are still those out there who wish to do harm to Keyblade wielders such as you." he cautions "Watch out for one another and pass on what you have learned to any Keyblade wielders you encounter. Now go!" he orders.

Harlan bows "At once, master. Thank you for believing in us." he says, then turns and heads to the door leading out of the holodeck.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Camlo looked them over. "I'm curious of what you all learned, but it can wait. We have a meeting to go and its important. It seems our Oni problem has come to a head. I'm sure you remember Hiroshi and Suki, its about them again."

Torin frowned. "We'll, I guess it was to happen sooner or later. Let's go." He did wonder if there was any Keybladers out there besides them around in this dimension but he didn't know. "I wonder if our master is based off a real person or not. Maybe be something to ask Lee and Dino."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:43 pm

Harlan nods "Oh, I can sleep in my bed tonight!" he chuckles "When I was able to sleep, I dreamed about my soft, comfy bed." he says, jokingly.

Abraxus was waiting in the kitchen with Christine, Joyce, Mad, Ciel and Shadow. Abraxus waited until they were all gathered "People, we have a problem. A few weeks ago we learned of a certain type of night creature called Oni." he looks to Christine and nods.

Christine steps forward "Well, as we all know, these Oni aren't too smart or strong, but they have been getting smarter and stronger, which means something's changed. I know what." she says.

"A powerful Oni general called Phyrexian Obliterator has taken command of the Oni and have been trying to capture the power of the Elemental Witch Nixa, so he can release his master from his imprisonment. They have failed thanks to Hiroshi's efforts." she says with a nod.

Christine shifts a bit uncomfortably "That was before Phyrexian came up with an idea on how to release his master Without Nixa's power." she states.

Harlan frowns "How could they find a way to do this without Nixa's power? I mean, if she's been the key this whole time...?" he trails off, seeing the seriousness in Christine's eyes.

"They have found a different vessel in which to get Nixa's power. You see, when the power of the Elemental Witch is passed from mother to daughter, not all the power leaves the mother and so, the Oni took Fumitsuki's mother and grandmother, who still have some of the power of the Elemental Witch within them and it's That power they plan on using to free their master." she explains.

"And they wanted Suki out of the way so she couldn't stop them from freeing or resealing their master, once he was on the loose, right?" Joyce asks, knowing that this was the case.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:02 am

Camlo nodded a bit. "And Takumi? Where does he fit into things? Just a pawn to get to Suki? Though if their master was apparently such a big deal, I'm a bit surprised I haven't heard about it. Then again there's a lot of things in the past that have been forgotten about."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:30 am

Christine shrugs "I don't really know. All the information I got, was from my brother." she says.

"That would be me." Jason says, standing by the kitchen entrance. He raises a hand "Hello, everyone." he says.

Joyce was closest to the kitchen entrance when Jason 'arrived' and jumped at him suddenly being behind her "WHOA!" she exclaims as she quickly turns "How the Hell did you get here?" she asks.

Jason pays her no mind "The reason you haven't heard of this 'Oni Overlord', is because in ancient, after he was sealed away, the Elemental Witch Nixa and her companions erased all trace and knowledge of this Oni Overlord." he explains.

Harlan frowns "That doesn't make sense. Why would Nixa erase him from the history books? Wouldn't raising awareness of him be a better idea, that way steps could be taken to prevent this exact situation?" he asks.

Jason nods "Normally you would be right. But in this case, knowledge is power. The Oni Overlord's power. He draws his power from the people. The more whom are aware and fear him, the stronger he gets. The less people know, the weaker he becomes." he points out.

This gets a disturbed look on Harlan's face "Is something wrong, Harlan?" Christine asks, taking note of that look and having seen it before.

Harlan nods slowly "Possibly...the way Jason describes the Oni Overlord's general power pool, is very similar to how most deities gain their power. From their followers and believers." he mumbles.

Jason nods "That's correct. The Oni Overlord is a minor deity. Nixa beat him because she took the people's fear away by showing them that there was someone strong enough to stop him. However, there's one Slight difference between then and now." Jason says, ominously.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:16 pm

"That's just great.." Torin shook his head. "And what's different now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:32 pm

Jason shrugs "Well, think about it. As Nixa passed the power of the Elemental Witch from mother to daughter for centuries, a bit of that power staying behind in the mother, how strong do you think the power of the Elemental Witch is now?" he asks.

This got s sigh from Joyce "Will you stop talking in riddles and just answer the question?" she asks.

Mad turns his blazing eyes to her "He means...Nixa is getting...weaker and weaker...each time." he says in a low growl.

Jason nods to Mad "Correct. Each time Nixa passes on the power, she loses some of that power. Meaning, if the Oni Overlord is set free, Nixa won't be able to stop him this time." he states.

Abraxus nods "And that's where we come in. For sometime now people have been questioning the reason for the Hunters." he says "Well, This, this is the reason Hunters are around. To put a stop to threats that normal means can't."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Torin was frowning thinking a bit. "So..I guess we have to find someway to seal them again? In mythology some deities come back to life if killed, so normal means won't work which seems to be the case here. It's not like any of us have any weapons made to hurt immortals for good."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Jason shrugs "Maybe not. But there Are weapons that can kill Gods Out there." he says casually "However, you're right. The best thing to do is to seal this Oni Overlord or better still, stop him from getting free in the first place." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:45 pm

"I'm fine with that. I don't really have any questions about things at the moment.
" Torin said, putting his hands into his pockets. "Though personally, I'd rather this be dealt with pernamently then kicking the can down the rode for someone else but that's just me. Seals break after all, what's to prevent it from happening again?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:54 pm

Jason shrugs "Well, this seal needs the power of the Elemental Witch and soon, there won't be any Elemental Witch, so, that's what'll prevent it from happening again." he says simply "However, if you feel that strongly about killing the Oni Overlord, I can point you to one of those God slaying weapons." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:04 pm

Torin shook his head. "If it won't happen again, I'm not going to worry about it."

"Wait. What do you mean there won't be any 'Elemental Witch'? You mean the power will go away eventually on its own?" Camlo asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Jason nods "Correct. Remember, when the power is passed along, a part of it is left behind and thus it gets weaker and weaker each generation. Soon, there won't be enough power to pass along and the Elemental Witch will be no more." he says.

"Tell them...the rest..." Mad snarls.

Jason heaves a sigh "Fine. The power of the Elemental Witch may disappear sooner then a few generations from now." he says.

Joyce blinks in surprise "Wait, how is that possible? Is there a spell that will lock Nixa's power or something?" she asks.

"It's the sealing spell, isn't it?" asks Harlan "In order to seal the Oni Overlord, Nixa needs to give a good chunk of her power to form the seal, doesn't she?" he asks.

Jason nods again "Two for two! The Hunters are pretty sharp today. Once Nixa uses her power to form the seal and lock away the Oni Overlord, she'll be so low on power that there won't be enough to pass onto the next generation." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:22 pm

Torin supposed it Could be a good thing, it would mean Suki would be able to live a relatively normal life possibly for once. Besides, even if the power did go away for good Suki was a Sayain she'd be able to defend her loved ones in some shape or form if the need ever arose again. It just might mean she was destined for something else.

We'll, not destined he hated that word.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:29 pm

Abraxus nods "A real tail of woe. The important thing is, we need to stop the Oni Overlord from getting set free in the first place." he says.

Shadow decided it was time to speak up "The problem with that, is we don't know where they intend to release this Overlord." he points out.

Jason nods "Well, that's not the problem. The problem Is, that they don't need to take the mother and grandmother To the Oni Overlord's sealed chambers, to let him out." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:41 pm

"But they need time to do it, right? Otherwise they would have just done it. So we need to get those two back and they shouldn't be able to revive their Oni Lord."
Torin said.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:02 am

Jason nods "Correct once again. They need time to locate and extract the Elemental energy from the mother and grandmother. If you can get them before that happens, you'll not only save them but stop the Oni." he says.

Christine walks over to Jason "Jason, brother, would you stop beating around the bush and tell us where they're holding the mother and grandmother so we Can go and stop them?" she asks.

Jason sighs "Alright. But you really should do this on your own." he mumbles "They're in an old mine that was a rock quarry. Be careful, they got many lesser Oni there and Takumi, just incase Nixa comes to save her family." he cautions.

Abraxus nods "Okay, we know what we're looking for. Now lets find it. Teams of two, Camlo and I. Harlan and Torin. Mad and Joyce. Shadow and Ciel." he says as he looks to Christine "I'll need you to stay here and hold the fort, as well as keep an eye on Hiroshi and Fumitsuki. If this goes sideways, we'll need Nixa's power to seal the Oni Overlord." he says.

Then looks over to his team "If you find the mine, radio in it's coordinates and wait five minuets, then go in no matter who else is there." he says "Any questions?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:56 pm

Camlo shook her head. "None at the moment. I'm ready to leave when everyone else is."

"Same. We'll, small question while Jason is here that's a bit off topic. The first Very Nixia wasn't human either according to what Hiroshi said, do you know what she was?"
Torin asked Jason.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Jason nods "Yeah. I do know what race the first Nixa was. She was a Hylian who had access to a very ancient form of magic that like, three people practice now? She fled to Earth to escape Hyrule, because at the time it was under siege by Ganondorf Dragmire, the Gerudo King, who was using the power of three Creation Goddesses to ravage the land." he explains "But what she found here, was almost as bad as Ganondorf. That's right, Suki's mother and brother have Hylian blood running through their veins." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:03 pm

Camlo suddenly frowned. "Wait. What about Suki's father? We need to ensure his safety as well."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:08 pm

Abraxus nods at this "And we will. But first we need to stop this Overlord from getting loose." he says "Let's move out!" he says as he grabs his coat and sword and heads out, followed by Mad and Joyce, Shadow and Ciel and Harlan taking up the rear.

Jason watches them leave, then turns to Christine "You had better go check on Suki. She's having a hard time processing everything that's happened in the last day or so." he says.

Christine nods and heads upstairs. Jason looks up at a spot in the ceiling "Okay, Hiroshi, you can come on down now. They've all left." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Hiroshi was actually taking Mad's advice of trying to be there for Suki but he felt rather helpless at the moment. He wanted to do something more but life had other plans.

He heard a voice calling him? Jason? What the heck did he want him for? He told Suki he'd be back before heading down stairs.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next