Can't Fight Fate

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Can't Fight Fate - Page 3 Empty Re: Can't Fight Fate

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:08 pm

Hiroshi looked around, it Was getting dark. So why not? "Yeah, you're right. We should call it a day..erh I mean night." He was lucky he planned ahead so they had a tent and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Fumitsuki giggles at Hiroshi's joke as they head back to their camp site. Suki already knew they had one tent, but were they Both going to be sleeping in it? She looks around "Do we have our own tents or are we sharing?" she asks. In such a hurry she was to get here, she really didn't think too far ahead and didn't have anything to wear to bed, other then her underwear and swimsuit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:25 pm

"Uh..."

We'll, there was no way around this one. "Sorry, I think we'll have to share this time. I brought a tent but not two since I thought you would have brought your own. It should be okay for a night." Still, there was enough space to have some distance. It would be kind of embarrassing that a certain part of him was 'happy to see her'. Friend or not, she was still very attractive in his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Fumitsuki blushes at the thought of sharing a tent with Hiroshi. Even though he was her best friend and she trusted him with her life, he was Still a boy and she was Still a girl and never mind that he's an attractive boy at that.

She shrugs lightly "W-well, nothing to do but do it, right?" she asks "It's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before, right?" she asks. But the last time they did that, they were both just young kids.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:41 pm

' Hiroshi nodded, trying to be casual about it. "..Right. Let's just make the best of it, could be a lot worse. We could not have a tent. I'm going to get into sleeping clothes in the bushes. If you want to go after or before, or just sleep in those is up to you. Not sure what you want to do."

The young man went to the side, not before grabbing his few things to get dressed down. It was pretty simple shorts and a t-shirt. Comfortable enough in his book. Then he headed back to the tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Fumitsuki  wanders into the tent, after getting her clothes. She decided to go with a button up shirt and underwear, maybe some socks so her feet didn't get cold.

She also decided to wait for Hiroshi to come back inside before letting him know that she was starting to get plenty hungry.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Fumi's clothes were distracting to Hirosi but he tried not to pay them too much attention when he came back inside. "I'm about to head to bed soon, you don't need anything soon do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Fumitsuki shakes her head "No. I'm fine." she says. It was a lie, of course, she was getting pretty hungry. Still, Hiroshi had done plenty as it was, so she would wait until tomorrow. She was planning on casting a light sleep spell from her spell book on Hiroshi, but decided against it. She lays down "Good night, Hiroshi." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:20 pm

"Good night." He said and tried to get himself comfortable so he could go to sleep. It might be a bit easier said then done though since a few thoughts kept him awake even if normally it didn't take him long to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:40 pm

It was close to midnight and Fumitsuki felt the sudden urge to use the little witches room. She carefully and quietly gets up, slowly unzipping the tent, and heads out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:32 pm

Hiroshi woke up not too long after but saw no signs of Suki. He didn't panic though, mainly because she probably just had to get out for a moment and she could take care of herself. He tried to go back to sleep, but it was a bit harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Morning had come at last. But Fumitsuki wasn't in the tent. Infact, from the looks of it, it didn't seem like she had come back at all last night.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:08 pm

When Hiroshi woke up and saw no signs of Suki, he got a bit worried and decided to check on her. She couldn't have gotten that far, and there really was nothing that dangerous far as wild animals go. So he shouldn't have been as worried, but he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Not too far from the tent was the shredded remains of Suki's night clothes! The area heading into the forest looks like a train plowed through it! Trees were up rooted and there were giant gorilla type foot prints on the ground, leading into the forest!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:35 pm

What the hell?! How did I sleep through this?

It didn't make any sense, he wasn't a heavy sleeper and he had enhanced hearing so why didn't he hear any of this? Ignoring it as beating himself up wasn't going to help anything he quickly went further in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:01 pm

The trail was easy enough to follow and went a good ways into the forest. Until the foot prints started to shrink down and were, strangely enough, normal again. At that point, they became hard to follow, since they weren't anywhere near as heavy. Still, Hiroshi found his target. Fumitsuki was laying some ways from where the giant foot prints vanished. She didn't seem hurt. Rather, she seemed asleep.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Hiroshi approached to check on her to see if she was really okay or not..but the other idea of her being pretty much naked came to mind. However, he was more concerned about her health more then anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Fumitsuki didn't seem harmed in anyway, she was just, asleep. From the looks of it, it was a deep sleep too. But, like always, chances were good that when she got hungry she would wake up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Hiroshi was going have to dress her with some clothes, he couldn't just leave her naked. That was going to be on the awkward side of things, but he couldn't lie and say he minded Fumi was very attractive after all friend or not. He gently picked her up and headed back to camp, trying to ignore her naked form the best he could.

This was harder when it came to dressing her, which wasn't too hard though for a brief moment his hand went across her smooth breast on accident. That embarrassed him but also a certain part of him reacted. It was a normal reaction but still.

When he finished dressing her, Hiroshi stood up awkwardly, then went go clean himself up in the nearby lake. It would help a bit with his problem, then after he could see about getting them both something for breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:10 pm

At the very Thought of food, Suki's stomach starts to growl loudly it was almost comical. She lazily opens her eyes and slowly sits up. She felt still all over, like she had fought off a dozen Oni at once.

She looks around "Roshi? Where are you?" she asks as she gets up "I'm getting kinda hungry..." she says in a sleepy tone, then she looks down at what she was wearing "Why am I wearing this?" she asks in the same sleepy tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Hiroshi came back before too long, the good thing about controlling fire and heat was that you didn't need of towel to dry off. "Um..it's kinda complicated." He said a bit awkwadly. "You sound like you don't remember what happened. Basically I woke up with you missing, went to find you and found giant gorilla foot prints so I thought you were attacked. I ended up finding you from camp with no clothes, no sign of whatever it was. So I uh..had to change your clothes because I couldn't just leave you naked."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:18 pm

This got Suki's attention and woke her up pretty quickly "Eh!" she says in surprise "W-well, I hope I was alright t-to look at." she says, trying to brush it off "A-after all, we use to take baths together All the time, so-so why should this time be any different, right?" she asks, chuckling. But despite what she said, her face was turning a bright red.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Hiroshi shook his head. "Are you kidding? You're beautiful, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Don't sell yourself short."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Suki smiles a small smile at Hiroshi "Aw! That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me." she says as she walks over to him and gives him a big hug, inadvertently squeezing her breasts against him. She lets go and looks at h im "Will things change between us now that you seen me, uhh, naked?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Hiroshi paused, he was actually a bit dissapointed the feeling of her breast on him was so brief. "Depends on what you mean by 'change' to be honest even before this I always thought you attractive but you don't need me or anyone else to know that. You said you were hungry right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum