Vistors

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vistors Empty Vistors

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 3:29 pm

After the meeting with Souten, Vira had decided to go visit Kiro. Though, truth be told due to being a prince he was a hard person to get a hold of sometimes. That was why she was hoping to see if he was there at the Outworld Embassy. Kylie was with her at the time, and because of that(as well not wanting to attract creeps) she was dressed more conservatively. She liked her other clothes and saw nothing wrong with them, but there was a time and place for them.

So at the moment she wore jeans and a AC/DC t shirt. Kylie was holding her hand as she walked with her. No doubt they would have to get checked in by the guards first, but that was standard faire for these things.

"Excuse me." Vira said politely to one of the stationed guards. "I was wondering if Prince Kiro was in? If so, and he's currently not busy, could you please inform them that Vira Nakeen and my little sister Kylie are waiting for them?"

Back to top Go down

Vistors Empty Re: Vistors

Post by Namey Fri May 24, 2013 5:39 pm

The guard nods, gets on a com and says something in his native language, nods, then looks back to Vira "I'm sorry to inform you, but Prince Kiro isn't currently here." he says in a stern tone "He's away on royal business in Outworld and is expected back later tonight." he says "You may come back then or you may feel free to wait." he informs her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Vira sighed a bit to that, but it was to be expected. "Thank you." She glanced at the time, it was afternoon so night would be a bit ways away anyway. Kylie would get stir crazy just being in that building all that time anyway.

"He knows how to get into contact with me, so just leave them a message when they come back from business. Come on, Kylie." She gently took her little sister by the hand to leave for now.

"What do you think he's doing?" Kylie asked.

Vira shrugged slightly. "I don't know." She grinned at her. "But probably something interesting. Maybe we'll find out, hm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Night time fell in New York and all was as it should have been. There was a sharp knocking on the door to Vira's apartment "Ms. Nakeen, Prince Kiroshima has summoned you to the Outworld Embassy." says a guard on the other side, in a stern voice.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Vira had taken her sister Kylie back home when things had been winding down before heading back to her apartment. From there she simply watched some movies and did a few things on her laptop. It would have surprised most people that off the stage, Vira was a pretty private person and even a bit shy. She kept to herself for the most part, except for a small group of friends and family.

She was watching something when she heard the knock and the voice behind it thanks to her sharp hearing.

"One moment!"

She powered down her laptop and checked herself through a mirror to make sure she was looking okay. Once satisfied, came out to the door closing it behind her, wearing a sweater this time due to it getting a bit chilly at night. "I'm ready."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 26, 2013 1:08 pm

The guard nods, then starts off "Follow me." he says in a gruff tone. It didn't take the two long to get to the embassy, no one messed with them since Vira had a Shokan guard with her.

Once inside, it was pretty warm, and elaborately decorated with gold dragons and whatnot. The guard leads Vira to Kiro's office "Ms. Nakeen to see Prince Kiroshima." he tells Kiro's secretary.

The female Shokan, who was wearing a nice business dress, nods as she coms in to Kiro. She nods "His Highness will see you now." she says with a fanged smile.

Inside was the prince of the Shokan himself, Kiroshima! He was wearing a nice business suit himself as he stands to greet Vira "Vira Nakeen, as I live and breath." he says with a smile "So, what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" he asks as he motions for a seat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Vira glanced around the place when she came in. She had been here before but the place was still nice. She couldn't help but wonder what Outworld itself was like; it was a place she had never been too. From second hand information of a few, they said it had been 'harsh' but she doubted it was that black and white. Vira still wanted to see it, and her own home realm where her people had came from again.

When Kiro showed up, Vira perked up a bit on seeing them smiling. "Oh, nothing. I just wanted to pay you a visit since we both been busy and haven't been able to see each other for a minute. How have you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Kiro shakes his head "More busy then I care to be." he says "I've been trying to talk the current ruler of Outworld, to holding the Mortal Kombat tournament in Outworld, rather in Earth Realm, like it's suppose to be and what's more, he wants it Televised." he says, sounding tired.

He looks back to Vira "Oh, I'm sorry, you wouldn't know what the Mortal Kombat is." he says "It's a no-holds-bar tournament where fighters have the option to fight to the end." he explains "And I've been trying to convince the ruler that it's Too much for the people of Earth to handle." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Vira was more then a bit troubled. "..I would have to agree. Something like that wouldn't fly too well with earth culture if it was seen on T.V. for everyone to see. Though, if I may ask, why are such tournaments held in the first place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Kiro shakes his head "Until fifty or so years ago, before the late Emperor Shao Kahn was destroyed, they were held to merge the two realms into one, should one side lose ten in a row." he explains "Now, who knows. Entertainment I suppose." he says with a shrug "It's been apart of Outworld life for as long as I can remember. I'll be participating in this one as well." he mumbles, looking as if he swallowed something bad.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Vira felt her heart twist a bit at that. She didn't want Kiro anywhere near that tournament. She didn't understand. "B-but y-you c-could be..why w-would.." She was trying to calm down but it wasn't working obviously but the thought of any of the people she cared about going into a tournament where there was a good chance they could get killed would upset most people.

Espeically considering Vira had already lost people she cared about by violence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Kiro nods "Yes, there's a possibility that I could die at the tournament, but the chances are very slim." he says "So far, the list of kombatants isn't up to their usual standards that we've had in the past." he explains "Try not to worry, the chances of one of my people falling in the tournament is very low." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Vira took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "Okay...okay." She couldn't wrap her head around the idea of a tournament like that being talked so casually about. "When..is this tournament suppose to take place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Kiro shrugs "It's scheduled in a couple of months, but if we can't get the details hammered out, then who knows." he says. Then takes note of Vira's general attitude towards the talk about the tournament "So, after our last encounter, I decided to check out some of your cds and you have a wonderful voice." he says "It's a shame you stopped recording." he points out "Do you have any plans on singing again or are you calling it quits?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Vira blushed a bit to the comment about her voice. "We'll..I'm really not sure. I was thinking of settling down more to the quite, but part of me still wants to sing so there's a good chance I'll come back eventually. I think..more then the singing by itself, its the people's reactions. I got a few letters about how some of my songs helped someone through a hard time in their lives..so that's another reason."

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 27, 2013 7:25 am

Kiro nods 'Yes. Yours is a gift. One that can help sooth the hearts of others." he says "The singers of my people are revered as some of the most talented artists of my kind." he says "For the main reason that my kind aren't what you would call 'musically inclined'." he points out "But enough of this depressing talk." he says, slapping his desk as he stands "What say you to dinner?" he asks, holding out a hand.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 11:26 am

Vira was surprised, surprised but happy. She stood up after taking his hand to help her up. "I would really like that." She really didn't care where they went to eat, she was pretty easy going as far as things went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 28, 2013 8:25 am

Kiro looks over at Vira's current attire "Well, this is no good." he says "We're just going to have to get you something more appropriate to wear." he points out "Not to worry, it'll be my gift to you. Now come, we have some shopping to do." he says as he leads her out.

It didn't take them long to get to a high end clothing store. Kiro goes walking in and looks at the ladies "I want her to look like a princess." he says.

The women at the counter go walking over to Vira "Right this way." one says as they lead her into a back area.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 9:29 am

Vira was going to protest Kiro didn't have to do that, but her protest quickly died in her throat. Why not let herself be treated for once? So she allowed the other women to drag her along to the back room so they could try on clothes; what they had in mind she wasn't sure but she'd find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 28, 2013 2:42 pm

They must have gone through almost a dozen dressed until they found one that looked absolutely fabulous on Vira. The problem was, it was almost a grand. Kiro nods lightly when he hears that and looks at the lady "Did you see me blink?" he asks, good naturedly. He looks to Vira "You look smashing in that." he says, holding out a hand "Shall we?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Vira almost wanted to protest again with how expensive the dress was, he didn't have to do for her. However, he was doing this because they wanted to and he definitely had the money being a prince of his own people so she decided to let it be in the end.

The Nosferatu took the Shokan's hand. "I'm ready. Thank you for the dress, I really appreciate it." She was also trying to hide the fact part of her while happy was really nervous but she'd take it in stride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 29, 2013 9:28 am

Kiro nods "Don't mention it." he says as lets Vira get into his limo first, then he climbs in "It wouldn't be fitting for a princess not to be treated as one, would it?" he asks as he nods to his driver "The usual place." he says as the driver nods "It's a five star restaurant that serves Shokan dishes there. The only one in all of New York." he says "Surprisingly, many humans have taken to my people's cuisine." he chuckles "They say the way to a people's heart is through their stomachs." he laughs lightly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 12:49 pm

Vira couldn't help but smile at that. "I've heard of that saying a lot and I think there's a lot of truth to it. I would like to see about visiting your world one day when I get the chance. What is it like?"

As for the princess comment, she was pretty flattered about it. It wasn't something she hadn't heard before but it was usually said in a derogatory or lewd way, this wasn't the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 29, 2013 1:52 pm

Kiro nods "Well, it's very harsh and extremely dangerous." he says, never losing his smile "That's why we don't invite many there, unless they have some strong bodyguards." he explains "Aside from the Tarkatans and the wild Spine Hounds, the Living Forest is a dangerous place on it's own without the local tree dwellers causing trouble." he shakes his head "No, I wouldn't want to expose you to that kind of danger." he says as he nods "We're here." he says as they pull to a stop.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:29 am

Vira had partly expected that, if nothing else hearing about tournaments where you could kill the other person and the fact Kiro didn't seem as bothered by it; despite being pretty good natured. It had to be a cultural thing, but she couldn't help but wonder what kind world that would be to be so nonchalant about death.

"I've only been to the realm where my people come from a few times. But I've enjoyed the times I have, its a bit hard to explain though.." She didn't really get to finish before they arrived so she put it on the back burner for now to get out. Vira was relatively sure with her dress and company, and the fact who she was, she was bound to attract some attention. She really didn't care what some others thought, but some of the attention was annoying when she was just trying to enjoy her down time. Granted, 'privacy' and 'celebrity' was a oxymoron together considering the culture of the U.S.

Only good part about that, is she could be a positive role model for younger with little things here and there. Such as it was okay not to be rail thin, real women typically had some meat to them instead of unhealthy very thin look. It had died down some, but that bothering trend was still around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum