New Changes

2 posters

Go down

New Changes Empty New Changes

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:00 am

It was a somewhat rough ride as they got higher but they managed to do it. Once they arrived and Shadow got a safe and decent part to park, Charlotte and Jonathan exited out to observe around. There was a lot of powerful lingering magic around this place but nothing would prepare Charlotte if she ever got the chance to sense a certain powerful wish granting dragon.

A young unassuming man with wings went to greet them. "Don't get visitors in these parts too often, much less on a helictopter, Name is Aron and current guardian of earth, what can I do for you all?"

"We were told if we made it up here we could use something called the Dragonballs to make a wish."
Charlotte began. "Assuming there isn't more to it or we did things correctly."

"Halfway right." Aron began. "You do need to make it up here, but by climbing. That said, if you don't want to climb All the way up then instead a task can be done. Take your time if you need to think about it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

New Changes Empty Re: New Changes

Post by Namey Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:09 am

"Or..." Someone says as they land "You can fight one of us in a duel." the man says as his eyes linger on Charlotte for a second too long "My name is Bowethious, but you may call me Bow." he says to them.

Shadow gets out of the chopper "Yes. I know of you, 'Bow'." he says as he walks his four foot eight heigh over to Bow's six foot and looks up to him "You're supposed to be stupidly strong and if it's a fight you're looking for, I'm sure I can measure up your expectations."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:15 pm

Charlotte saw the strange but handsome young man come into view, she hadn't heard of them but apparently Shadow had. She was always reluctant to just jump into a fight blind and here she she knew Nothing about either of these two.

"Or that." Aron finished, but he didn't bring it up because for most people fighting a Z-fighter wasn't fair. "It doesn't matter who decides to challenge but its also your call. If Shadow wins, he could either give the wish to you two or keep it to himself as it be his right."

Jonathan glanced at Charlotte and shrugged. "I'm not one to stop someone if they want to go forward then fine with me."

Charlotte was on the slower side, mostly because as usual she was a thinker if Shadow wasn't here, they would of either climbed or did a task because they had no clue what they were dealing with. Her cautious nature, espeically one with important stakes made sure she thought things more. "I'm fine with it also."

Plus on top of that, were they just gonna say no? She would observe and then change things accordingly.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:49 pm

Bow was focused on Shadow "So, if your friend wins, what would be your wish that you want? Both of you." he says to both Jonathan, Charlotte, and Shadow.

Shadow shrugs "I have no interest in making any silly wishes. I'm only here for one reason." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:48 pm

Jonathan hadn't really given thought of another wish, mainly because of both not able to think of anything, and secondly most of what he wanted he could get on his own. "Me and Char wanted to make a wish to help fix a mistake of ours from the old group we used to work for. We wanted to revive those from Castlevania that aren't evil that got killed by Vampire Hunters. Other then that I don't want anything."

"Same. Anything else I rather do it by my own hands." Charlotte wouldn't lie and say when she was younger she May of been far more tempted to make something else, just for herself. Those days were gone however.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:22 am

Bow smiles as he looks over to Aron "Do you want to take this one? Because I might be too much for the little guy." he asks "Or are you gonna sit this out?"

Shadow frowns as he folds his arms "Humph! I'll take either of you on." he says "I know how strong you two are and I should warn you, I've fought against Jason Winters before." he tells them.

Bow chuckles to himself "Then he must have been taking it easy on you so as not to hurt your feelings." he says "Tell you what, I'll let you get the first hit in and I want you to hit me as Hard as you can. Not some arbitrary level of strength, but As Hard As You Can." he tells Shadow "We'll go from there."

Shadow nods "Alright... As hard as I can..." he says as he looks over to Jonathan and Charlotte "You two may want to hold onto something."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:00 pm

"Nah, you got it. Besides they challenged you." Aron was fine with sitting out of it. That aside he knew being a Z-fighter didn't make him invincible towards anything that wasn't. There were some strange abilties and powers out there as well that could do something if he just relaxed and took it. Shadow did say he fought Jason, so either they were holding back or there was more to them then met the eye. Plus they more or less challenged Bow.

Jonathan and Charlotte went to find some of the small growing tree's to get a grip of, just in case.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:55 am

Bow knew the only reason this small creature challenged him, was because Aron couldn't have presented any kind of challenge and would have likely just Given these people their wish. Aron was too soft and didn't Really have what it took to be this worlds protector. So, once again, Bow had to step in.

Shadow walks about five feet away and suddenly, seemingly as if magic, Shadow delivers a Savage flying kick directly to Bow's stomach which, from the impact alone, sends Bow shooting off the Lookout as well as creating a creating a shockwave!

Shadow shoots after Bow and the two disappear from sight, but their blows could be felt from where ever they were as their battle had started!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:48 pm

Charlotte and Jonathan had to brace themselves while Aron watched what was going on. He could make out what was going on but the two young Hunters couldn't at the moment. It did make them feel out of their element for once, something Charlotte didn't like too much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:11 am

Shadow suddenly comes crashing back down to the Lookout and holds one hand up as Bow appears, ready to kick him off the Lookout again "Chaos... Control..." the black/red hedgehog says.

Suddenly Bow goes shooting back off the Lookout as Shadow skates over to Jonathan and holds up his hands "Take these golden rings off my hands and legs. Quickly." he tells him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:35 am

Since Charlotte had a limited Time Stop spell it wasn't completely new when Shadow did his Chaos Control to mess with time himself at the moment. While neither were sure what the heck was going on, they knew it was a short time so did comply with what Shadow asked in taking the Golden Rings off, for whatever they did.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:32 am

As the gold rings fall away, Shadow smiles to himself "It's good to be back..." he says as he suddenly powers up, waves of red/black energy surround him as he shoots past Jonathan and straight at Bow!

The two slam into each other, sending out a shockwave that rattles the Lookout and then each takes turns throwing blows at each other, causing more shockwaves with each hit! Suddenly the two start attacking each other with machine gun blows and flurry kicks, before they disappear once more!

Impact shockwaves could be seen appearing from multiple locations one after another, as if the fight was moving at such a high speed that the untrained eye couldn't keep up!

Suddenly Bow smashes into, and out of the other side, of the Lookout! But flairs up his energy to stop his backward momentum in an instant as Shadow appears, his rocket skates keeping him in the air "Oh you Are good!" Bow says as he wipes, what looks like lava from the corner of his mouth "It's been a long time since I was able to go all out like this. But thank you for giving me a reason to do so now..." he says with a grin.

Suddenly Bow gathers his energy and holds his arms level as his burning aura flairs up and intensifies sharply, his power building and building! "AAAAHHHHHH!!!" he yells as he keeps getting stronger and stronger, his power ever growing!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:00 pm

Aron didn't seem phased by what was going on, though Jonathan and Charlotte weren't used to the whole thing. Nor could they really properly make out what was going on. All else they could do at the moment is make sure the shockwaves and whatever else didn't knock them off, so they needed to remain put.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:52 pm

As Bow was powering up to full strength, far above the Lookout, Someone appears suddenly, his black/sliver wings occasionally catching the sun's light.

Bow finishes powering up to full strength and smiles "Okay. Let's finish this fight in Style!" he says as he suddenly disappears, followed by Shadow!

From the outset, it was clear to see who the more powerful of the two was, it was clearly Bow. He was overpowering Shadow quite easily. But Shadow was taking every one of Bow's attacks like a champ, never giving in, rolling with each punch, jerking in just the right direction to avoid the full power of each kick.

Without any warning Bow is blown back as two different colored gems orbit around Shadow, then disappear. Shadow had almost a silver/gold sheen to his fur as his energy was a pale golden color "You're at your full power. Now I'm at my current full power. Let's do this!" he says in a calm voice as the two of them disappear to continue their high speed battle!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:36 pm

Since Jason was far above and his energy couldn't be sensed, Aron didn't notice when the young Mystic arrived, and certainly the two young Hunters didn't.

"That's impressive, Shadow is a lot stronger then I thought.." Aron said more to himself, but the two were around. "Not everyday someone can fight a Z-fighter, physically that is. Usually its because of exotic abilties and such."

Charlotte finally asked the young man a question who was watching. "Is that what you call fighters like that?"

"Other names, but something that stuck." Aron explained. "Even a weaker one can blow up a city or even a planet and more. So what your friend is doing says a lot."

The young witch would of been more skeptical, but she was going to ask a wish that apparently worked, among the other strange things she had seen. There were people like That out there, and this Order was worried about them?

For once Charlotte Aulin felt really small.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:33 pm

"Don't feel that way, Charlotte. You guys are doing the best you can with what you have. Others, like Shadow, just have more to use..." Jason says, suddenly just There "Shadow can directly access the "Chaos Force" and does not require a Chaos Emerald for any of his Chaos powers." he explains "The Chaos Force (also referred to as "Zone of Silence") is a mystical energy field that serves as a wellspring for all Chaos powers of which Shadow uses..." he continues as he watches the two fight "The problem is, Shadow can only use such power, unrestricted, for a limited time before his physical body starts to shut down. That's why he has those limiters." he tells the others "And he's coming up on that limit very soon..."

Shadow suddenly appears on one side of the Lookout, Bow on the other. Bow holds one arm out as energy starts to build, he grabs his arm at the elbow to steady it "INCINERATION PULSE!!" he yells as he fires a beam of intense flame straight at Shadow!

The hedgehog holds out his own hand, building up his own power "Chaos Blast!" he says in almost a normal tone as he fires a ball of black chaotic energy that was crackling with red lightning!

The two attacks collide in a shockwave of power as the two struggle for dominance over the other's attack, but it was clear that Bow was the stronger of the two as his attack was gaining the most ground over Shadows attack.

Jason nods "Time to go to work." he says as he disappears, only to suddenly appear between the two attacks, dowsing out their energies with his own and making it look like it was nothing! "Okay! This fight is over. Bow, you had proven that, for now, you are stronger than Shadow." he tells the two combatants.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:10 pm

Charlotte was taken back by this, since she hadn't said anything. Had this young man just read her mind? She was going have not think too hard when they were around then.

Jonathan slowly approached. "..You all right Char?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Charlotte didn't want to get into it right now as she was sorting through it herself. Aron the other hand was wondering what had brought Jason back here, but he'd find out soon enough.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:35 pm

As Jason appeared and stopped the fight, Bow powers down and flies back to the Lookout as Shadow does the same. Once there, he puts his limiters back on and breaths a sigh. He looks over to Jonathan and Charlotte "I couldn't win you your wish." he says, sounding bitter and disappointed in himself.

Jason shakes his head "Oh, I wouldn't say that." he says as he looks to Aron and Bow "I'd wager that those two feel your fight was worthy of getting a wish, right fellas?" he asks them.

Bow nods, a grin on his face "Oh yeah! Anyone who fights as hard as you did, little warrior, is very much deserving of getting a wish from the Dragon Balls." he says.

Jason nods and holds out his hand to Shadow "And since you did the selfless thing and gave your hard fought wish to these two young Hunters, for an equally nobile cause, I have a gift for you as well..." Jason says as he drops a Chaos Emerald into Shadow's hand!

This catches Shadow off guard, in a rare moment, and he looks up to Jason "You more than earn this." he tells him as he looks to Jonathan and Charlotte "Do you have what you want to wish figured out? Because it's about to come true." he tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:15 pm

"Agreed with Bow. I'll get them now." Aron then excused himself to get the Dragonballs to be summoned.

Jonathan and Charlotte were relieved, they also both knew they owed Shadow a lot, doubly the later since he Had saved her life just today. "Thanks, we really owe you one."

"Twice, since earlier." Charlotte said, since of the unknown armored man that had attacked her. She turned to Jason. "We do, actually. Told Bow what it was. We were going to revive those that weren't evil killed by our former organization from Castlevania. It was just to revive one person, but I thought might as well make more of it."

Aron came back soon after, putting the mystic items down. "All right, here comes the fun part.." And then proceeded to get the dragon summoned, something that was going to be overwhelming side for Charlotte considering she could pick up magic or supernatural energy.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:25 am

Since the energies coming off both Bow, Aron, and the Dragon Balls was divine energy, Charlotte couldn't pick up anything coming off anyone there.

The dragon balls pulse with a bright light and suddenly Explode with energy as a massive, long beam of energy pours out, coiling around the Lookout several times before forming into a Massive Purple Dragon, its glowing blue eyes were locked on the very small people on the Lookout.

"I AM THE ETERNAL DRAGON... SPEAK YOUR WISH SO THAT I MAY RETURN TO MY SLUMBER!!" Shenron booms through the sky.

Jason looks over to Jonathan and Charlotte "Tell me what you want to wish for, and I'll relay it to Shenron." he says "He only takes commands in Hylian." he tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:20 pm

Charlotte and Jonathan were a bit taken back by the absolutely massive dragon. Sure they knew Draner which were dragons in all but name existed and other such things but this obviously took the cake.

Charlotte got her nerves back after. "As I said earlier, we want to bring back those killed from Castlevania by Vampire Hunters that weren't evil. That should do our goal and then some."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:41 am

Jason nods and looks at the dragon that was looming over the Lookout, making even it seem small "Okohduc thuwed, rhadw rusb ke cavo ucc kxo weet foefco kxo ehwudaqukaed succ Vampire Hunters baccot ad Castlevania, rusb ke cavo." he says in a foreign language.

The dragon was quiet for a second "A SIMPLE MATTER..." it booms as its eyes glow a bright but deep blue for a second IT IS DONE... YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED... FAREWELL..." it says as it turns into pure energy and is drawn back into the dragon balls, which rise up and suddenly shoot off in different directions!

Jason turns to Jonathan and Charlotte "Well, just like that, your wish has been granted and even though it feels like nothing's happened, believe me when I say, those from Castlevania who were killed by those working for the Vampire Hunters Are, indeed, alive again." he assures them

Shadow nods "Good. Now that our business here is concluded, let us be off." he says, sounding grumpy again "At this altitude the chopper Eats up fuel since there isn't very much oxygen in the air." he grumps as he heads towards the chopper.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:57 am

Charlotte and Jonathan were satisfied on a job well done, so now it was just time to head back to the chopper. Despite the grumpy and rough around the edges part Shadow could be, he had a good heart underneath it all.

Now it was time to check on their guest in the hospital.

(and with that, guess they're out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum